Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) (36626 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:
I have forgotten what I wanted to say sef.

Oh I remember some part now.

Well, most Nigerian men don't value love. If you don't value something, how are you going to look after it or even deserve it?

bt same Nigerian guy meets foreign girls and they love him and he loves them??

Something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by jerryforgood: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2022
ukaface:
Make she go sit down one place

Na this one now these NL men go use raise shoulder.
Another avenue to yab Nigerian girls.

Their parents probably raised them separately.
But here, we're taught in school that men are the head and provider of the family....lol
So who's supposed to have the money to take care of us?
Men now! It's simple.
No blame us, blame the society wey teach us.

But still, I stand for female independence
I work, I make my money,I don't call guy for data or call credit, I buy my clothes, shoes and bags and hair myself. I pamper myself.
I buy my IPhone 14 myself, but guess what? The stupid Nigerian guy mentality will be ' Na lie, she get sugar daddy ' they too don't believe a Nigerian girl can do all of that herself, and it's really pathetic.
Liar.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by baby124: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Imagine a foreigner taking it on themselves to teach you how to love men who are your own. LMAO! Let those men be deceiving you! You will soon cry out in deep pain and then it will finally click in your brain why we handle them the way we do. Women respond to mens behaviors.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2022
Those people who are xenophobic are xenophobic for a reason and before you lecture someone for being xenophobic, first ask why the person is like that so that you can hear his or her side of the story.
ShaqFu:
Of course, just like people don't just wake up and decide to be racist.

It has everything to do with the discussion because I find it hard to believe that one can love a man and still be xenophobic.

A south African girl can lecture Nigerian women on how to love Nigerian men but they can't lecture their fellow south aftican women on how not to be xenophobic.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by AishaDant(f): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2022
jaxxy:

bt same Nigerian guy meets foreign girls and they love him and he loves them??

Something is wrong somewhere.

If I'm being honest, both Nigerian men and women have a fault in this and are both guilty for not allowing these relationships work.

Most of them enter a relationship for the wrong reasons and that is the truth.

If the motive is wrong, how would it work?
If one party thinks they are doing the other party a favor being there, how would it work?
If one party has to give 100% and the other gives nothing. How would it work?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by IDENNAA(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2022
Nigerian women aren't raised to love. They are raised to find financially stable men who could foot their Bill's and the Nigerian man is a good candidate for such experiments. The root problem is poverty and lack of exposure. I have interacted with Ghana women, Kenyan , Congolese and Cameroon and they are nothing like Nigerian women. Nigerian women are aggressive, money hungry, disrespectful,unfeminine...they are not great lovers.

When you interact with women from these other countries it's so smooth , they are feminine and sweet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2022
Evilblackman:

You just typed the exact opposite
Marrying a different race makes your bloodline stronger
Actually not weaker

I should have said kept their bloodline intact, not stronger. My mistake. There are some bloodline you should not even procreate with, like white people. They have recessive genes and make your bloodline weaker. Imagine your dominant genes become half recessive.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

Oga it's seems you dey vex, but you're right anyway.. They're just useless, they only love money nothing else

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by ukaface(f): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2022
jerryforgood:

Liar.
see!
Where's the lie?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by IDENNAA(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

If I'm being honest, both Nigerian men and women have a fault in this and are both guilty for not allowing these relationships work.

If one party thinks they are doing the other party a favor being there, how would it work?

Another thing I noticed about Nigerian women is pride...a stinking prideful woman can never make a relationship. In fact , Nigerian women dont communicate well. It's a systematic problem. I have dated black American women before I got married and they will give their life up for you. As for a Nigerian woman, money and big house is important to her.

Cc. AishaDant

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2022
Savedday:

Know this and know peace

Oga it's seems you dey vex, but anyway you're right, they're useless ,they only love money
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Evilblackman(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

I should have said kept their bloodline intact, not stronger. My mistake. There are some bloodline you should not even procreate with, like white people. They have recessive genes and make your bloodline weaker. Imagine your dominant genes become half recessive.

You are not totally wrong, but why do you think Caucasians like to breed with negros?

Well they know the black genes are indeed greater than there’s

Transracial breeding is the key to humanity survival.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Allisgud: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
I've heard that most Nigerian men are too cultural.
if it is promoting ones culture and heritage is good,but overdoing it is what I don't like,so what aspect of too cultural do u mean
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2022
Naija women don't understand love, no money no relationship... Unfortunately majority of them are liability.. They depend on men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

You guys trained Nigerian women to be that way. I could remember back in the days when Nigerian women were very loyal but constantly had their hearts broken, hence they came up with the anthem, "Never to put your eggs in one basket".
you see anytime I try to blame our mothers and our culture for the overbearing attitude of our ladies some guys try to object base on love and respect for our mothers.

Our African culture polygamy was not an issue and women would always work in the their husband farm and keep their husband home.
Nowadays ladies too want to keep their husbands home and regect polygamy while husband wants a working wife and accept cheating.
So men who provided 90% for their wife are children cheat easily and those ladies who provide 40% to 60% family need gain more respect from their husband.
If he eventually cheats and get caught, he'll be on his knees apolizing because he knows his wife has value.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Evilblackman(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

Not true to simp but you are correct
Absolutely true
Both are the course of their problems
100%
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2022
What our bitches are good at is to suck out every last penny you have fúcking bitches..

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Evilblackman(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

Not trying to simp but you are correct
Absolutely true
Both are the course of their problems
100%
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2022
Naija ladies doesn't care about love,they only care about money

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Evilblackman(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

Not trying to simp
But you actually correct
Both genders are the cause of their predicaments
Nobody wants to agree, everybody wants to be right .

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2022
They would marry a foreign national but expect her to have a personality like that of a Nigerian woman and start complaining of how she's not a wife material.

Some end up going back home to marry a Nigerian woman.

So I think you guys are better off with your Nigerian women.
Allisgud:
if it is promoting ones culture and heritage is good,but overdoing it is what I don't like,so what aspect of too cultural do u mean

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
tollyboy5:
you see anytime I try to blame our mothers and our culture for the overbearing attitude of our ladies some guys try to object base on love and respect for our mothers.

Our African culture polygamy was not an issue and women would always work in the their husband farm and keep their husband home.
Nowadays ladies too want to keep their husbands home and regect polygamy while husband wants a working wife and accept cheating.
So men who provided 90% for their wife are children cheat easily and those ladies who provide 40% to 60% family need gain more respect from their husband.
If he eventually cheats and get caught, he'll be on his knees apolizing because he knows his wife has value.

Yeah, things have changed but if you are man that want polygamy, just let the woman know before you date her, so no one cries wolf when it happens.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Superpower(m): 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Savedday:

Know this and know peace
including your mother?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by VULCAN(m): 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
What a daft response.

If Nigerian men don't deserve love, does that change the fact of what she said?

I hate people who can't stay on topic.

It's a clear sign of intellectual weakness

virginprincess:
Mtcheeeew,most Nigeria men don't deserves love because usually take it for granted.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lewisalexander:
Na poverty dey worry Nigerian girls.. Just give them food n knack as u like grin
LMAO bad boy
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by jimmychang: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:
I have forgotten what I wanted to say sef.

Oh I remember some part now.

Well, most Nigerian men don't value love. If you don't value something, how are you going to look after it or even deserve it?

I hail you God ,since na you know who deserve love.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by moyosore32: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
The thing is as soft and fine as Nigerian babes appear physically they aren’t really soft to heart, na Wetin dey warrant all this kain situation

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dareal90s:
SA women love Naija guys die
Love Igbo guys, no be Naija Guys,
Hardly 4 u 2 see Hausa or Yoruba in South Africa here
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
hammerT:
African girls dey craze over Nigeria men. They know what they want.

Nigeria men to the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqiiHTAfwI
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
GeneralPula:
Nigerian men are one of the most loved in Africa..

They love the fact that we’re very caring, we got swag, we’re well oriented, we got big dick, and we no dey afraid of spending..

If you’ve ever had a relationship with a foreign girl, to date naija babe no go dey sweet you..

If you want to confirm this, try visit any of the west Africa countries..
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Nigerian girls are materialistic in nature and not romantic, hence why I just use and dump them. However, I'm glad this beautiful SA girl lectured them.

Once we lecture them online, they feel like we despise them alot, but that's not the case.
If you are a Nigerian guy, please date elsewhere, their are Ghanaian girls that love us, Kenya women, south African women too and other African countries women that value us so much, let us not keep focusing about Nigeria women that are unworthy of our love.

When it comes to African men that love to care for their women so much, Nigerian men are the only one; we can even steal just to take care of our women but unfortunately ungrateful Nigerian girls don't know that, this is why you guys need to change and go after other African women that love and value us alot.

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Corporate2020: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
She's right.. we South African women don't really care about a man with big bucks because from a very young age we were taught to be independent and work for our money.

Only few of the women are after rich men.

So even if you're just a security guard or a garden boy, when we love you, we love you.

Who asked you? Stop poke nosing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother / Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.