Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him (33328 Views)

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by goodheart01: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Such a wicked and heartless fellow,may God not let this kind of beast come my wayundecided .

Mugu! Na ya type go cheat on her husband claim right
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Octopusssy(f): 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
I'd watch my back if I were you. Some women are deadly and will patiently wait, sometimes for years for payback and their payback is always bloody.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Magnoliaa(f): 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Stubbornness is good sometimes... I have answered too. grin

And you don't know when.

Remember all the childhood stories we read in school and from English textbooks, and comprehension passages teaching us about vices and virtues.

There are always stubborn children getting into trouble, but it seems you have forgotten those lessons, ehn.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Such a wicked and heartless fellow,may God not let this kind of beast come my wayundecided .
Your papa. I mean your real father weyrey

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by jayworld15(m): 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:
How about letting her quietly and let nature fight for you by giving you a more better woman,come how sure are you that the man wasn't also cheating on the lady?

You dey cap nonsense... Is nature a human being that will fight your fight? That's the way nature fought his battle (psycological nature). Leave de mata 4 anoda day.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by PlayMaker14: 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And you don't know when.

Remember all the childhood stories we read in school and from English textbooks, and comprehension passages teaching us about vices and virtues.

There are always stubborn children getting into trouble, but it seems you have forgotten those lessons, ehn.
Lol, gone are those days....

Nowadays, stubbornness is the key to happiness. grin
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Triangles1(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
Dude let me know when you enter Abuja, you need to be celebrated as a real g.

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Magnoliaa(f): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Lol, gone are those days....

Nowadays, stubbornness is the key to happiness. grin

Okay. cheesy

Whatever you say.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:

There are two wicked and heartless fellows.

Are you referring to the guy or the girl or both?
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by jimcaddy(m): 12:07am On Nov 14, 2022
You are a foolish man, so because someone cheated on you, you decided to take away her source of livelihood under false pretense. That's very wicked of you.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by alimiadedayo1: 12:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
esu is Satan..
Oni aso Nile go imo kimo Bora.. grin
esu is not satan it is a diety in yoruba mythology it was misinterpreted by ajayi crowther when he was translating the bible I think that is the only available keywords he can use to represent satan in yoruba language cause it sound like opposite of jesus like jesu esu you see it sound like word and opposite
light and darkness
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by ariesbull: 12:08am On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
then don't cheat on your man

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
How about letting her quietly and let nature fight for you by giving you a more better woman,come how sure are you that the man wasn't also cheating on the lady?

You are very stupid. I see your comment where you attack guys here, If this kind of story was going the opposite way. I know you are a short brief girl and short people una be devil. Smallish craft (flying palace).

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
I didn't praise anybody besides stop telling me to shut up,everyone has right to his/her opinion,don't try it again.

C'mon keep quiet you this bitter leaf. Venomous short devil. I know you are extremely toxic and miserable in real life.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by toprealman: 12:12am On Nov 14, 2022
Too childish. Even for old time sake, can't you just let her be?
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Paper boy is one of the reasons I still have little hope in Nigerian musicians.

Magnolia no reach anywhere near the babe wey I dey prepare for you.

The babe when you dey prepare for am na Ashawo for sure and you know.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 14, 2022
osazsky:
Right from birth I have always believed in paying wickedness with wickedness and I dont think I can change it..its nature

What's your Zodiac sign or when is your birthday?
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by advanceDNA: 12:23am On Nov 14, 2022
Octopusssy:
I'd watch my back if I were you. Some women are deadly and will patiently wait, sometimes for years for payback and their payback is always bloody.

Someone that can be vindictive enough to make you lose your source of income just for fvcking other men is a lot deadlier......i'd advice her to move on.....
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by advanceDNA: 12:25am On Nov 14, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

esu is not satan it is a diety in yoruba mythology it was misinterpreted by ajayi crowther when he was translating the bible I think that is the only available keywords he can use to represent satan in yoruba language cause it sound like opposite of jesus like jesu esu you see it sound like word and opposite
light and darkness

Esu is a horrible dude...so is satan....2 gÄ™ 4
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by advanceDNA: 12:27am On Nov 14, 2022
toprealman:
Too childish. Even for old time sake, can't you just let her be?

He actually treated her fvck up for old time sake.....

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by advanceDNA: 12:28am On Nov 14, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

There are two wicked and heartless fellows.

Are you referring to the guy or the girl or both?

Women support women.....even in paternity fraud cases....

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Originalsly: 12:33am On Nov 14, 2022
Oh well... two can play. Almost sure she never loved him ... just his money. He should learn money can't buy love nor loyalty.... already boasting of a new lover.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by realestate99: 12:54am On Nov 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Exactly. grin

That name is very telling sef.

O lo mi ni le, f'eje we...

I don forget the rest of the lines.

I could recite almost all of it, including other divinities' from top to bottom when I was still in secondary school.

Esu is not devil, though.
The bolded is for Ogun, not esu,....but you are correct, esu was a trickster amongst the orishas, so when the Bible came, he was the closest being to replace Satan in Yoruba interpretation of the Bible, but some eshu worshippers now have been clamouring that the eshu should be replaced with satani in the Yoruba Bible, because the powers attributed to Satan in the Bible is far more than what eshu has in the Yoruba folklores.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by realestate99: 1:02am On Nov 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

Esu is a horrible dude...so is satan....2 gÄ™ 4
Esu is not Satan, Satan is satani, it was poor judgement from Ajayi crowther, The power attributed to Satan in the Bible, Esu does not have 1/10 of it, they are just similar due to their tricks and cunning nature
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Truvelisback(m): 1:23am On Nov 14, 2022
vickydevoka:

But when a lady commit suicide because she was dumped many lady will say guys are wicked
This is vice versa. Guys too do the same.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Sniper101(m): 1:49am On Nov 14, 2022
imagrg:
Amen.
As a man, I hate him too for this evil act.

Imagine!.

As in, when men are asked to step out now for public recognition and salutation, someone like you sef go still wan follow come out?

you're actually the type most people refer to as
"weakling of a man"

.....u better go follow women dey tie wrapper

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Strikethem: 1:50am On Nov 14, 2022
Brunosamel:
Most Women are ruthless and should treated without remorse if they Bleep up
I tell you. I have a girlfriend who I met months ago. she wouldn't call, when I call and complain how she doesn't call, she will say she's busy. Like wtf, busy whole day that you can't even flash. Then I stop sending money and calling her and we haven't talk sin first of this month till now.

They don't worth it.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:00am On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Forget nature, she was well served! Though the dude should have cajoled her to use her savings or pick a loan to pay two years tenement for a shop, at least she do have a spot to go sob once_once.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Octopusssy:
Yeah nice advice, the gender is grossly terrible & unforgiving but if the dude is a dude, he will know that he hasn't won yet till the missus does the expected :jump into a nearby canal!
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:26am On Nov 14, 2022
Strikethem:
I tell you. I have a girlfriend who I met months ago. she wouldn't call, when I call and complain how she doesn't call, she will say she's busy. Like wtf, busy whole day that you can't even flash. Then I stop sending money and calling her and we haven't talk sin first of this month till now.

They don't worth it.
.... Stop sending her money?
Is the money(now was the money) part of the bride price? Let's get this straight, it probably you're a thief (Yahooism), a kidnapper, a politician, a drug mule or political delegate to be sending money to this gender if she's not your mom, sister or wife!
At most is lunch, dinner or snacks(never buy these gender breakfast or you do be replenishing wat some real nigga sexually ravaged over the nite).
Stop sending money, you're not an ATM my friend.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by yusufmurry: 2:29am On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:

And same God should help him bear your cheating ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again / My Boss Daughter / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.