Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,878 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow (48310 Views)

German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching / Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by Domistar5(f): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tithes is not mandatory in the Bible rather offerings. It's choice...
Giving to the less privilege is good and rewardable if given by a cheerful heart.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by advanceDNA: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
Stronghold91:

thunder fire you
idiot

U father and mother trained u well but u left the training in the gutters
Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by advanceDNA: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Gullible clown.

Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by aklion: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
I think she did good. Use it to pay tithe to a widow and also won a soul for Christ. Now the bible bring yeah Al the tithes into the store house... Now who makes a church... The people. Without the people no church. She use the tithe to win a soul for Christ and offcourse I believe she would still give to the church except another case is up for her to help again...

1 Like

Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by MufasaLion: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
DaInferno:
I'm no pastor...but things like this sha. Its a nice gesture, very good and commendable.

But people just think they are wise- wiser than God even. Baba say bring 1/10 to my household and keep 9 and do whatever you please with it.

Not building houses with His 10% grin

Even your Lord will be happy she did it.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by salem1996: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
ALARAPE22:
Make I see if this one will enter front page......Pastors in the house, is it good or she has disobeyed God's order.....

There are three more closer people and means to you to answer you fast, two more accurate.

God
Bible
Your pastor
Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by Realists(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
ALARAPE22:
Make I see if this one will enter front page......Pastors in the house, is it good or she has disobeyed God's order.....

You mean gods of men order, not one and only true God. The church is so rich into business now, that I know of a Kano Hausaman, that partnered with an Igboman pastor to build a church in Zuba, Abuja.
They now share profits made after every Sunday, see collaboration.
Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by OLULAW: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This rubbish needs to stop, very soon more people will stop paying tithes and my dream of buying a house in banana island, buying expensive bulletproof cars, Private jets, and flying abroad for evangelism would be dashed to pieces. I repeat this nonsense has to stop.

The Bible stated clearly that you should bring your tithes to the house of God and not a widows house. angry

Why can't people just obey the Bible?

I wouldn't say what I've seen concerning her until after 3 market days.

This I have seen.

Oh dear, dear. Desperando. Sorry, she's become wiser. Wish African sheeples receive sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by Sannisege: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
DaInferno:
I'm no pastor...but things like this sha. Its a nice gesture, very good and commendable.

But people just think they are wise- wiser than God even. Baba say bring 1/10 to my household and keep 9 and do whatever you please with it.

Where is God's household? Thieves everywhere
Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
DaInferno:

Old testament undecided
Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by knowhowk: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
advanceDNA:
U stopped giving tithe only to use the money for something else and showing it off like Pharisees and scribes Jesus warned u not be behave like......sigh!!!!
Calm Down Oga Pastor...It shouldn't be hidden, Balthemeaus Miracle wasn't Hidden...

D Bible says if people do not see they won't Believe ,It's more of Public

Lazarus wasn't restored to life secretly...

U call it Show Off I call it Public Evidence..
Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by oluala881: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
A good gesture which is highly commendable but a bad idea. Give what belongs to God to God, and give what belongs to man to man. The problem we have is people imagination on how pastors spend money. But I must say all those thinking is at people's peril because the notion you have is you are giving to man and not God.
Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by Wizzy13: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
her pastor go be lime

Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by boolet: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
advanceDNA:
U stopped giving tithe only to use the money for something else and showing it off like Pharisees and scribes Jesus warned u not be behave like......sigh!!!!
Nope, I disagree. She helped to try and open the eyes of people who continue to try to fill up the ocean with more water. Have a great evening.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
DaInferno:

So you think God won't smile on her for her gesture?

Let me ask you.. you do have a Hungary neighbor and you are about to pay your tithe, who would you give the money? Your pastor or ur neighbor?
Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

Because someone said it is bad doesn’t mean it will always be bad.

The result of saying it far outweighs any condemnation. Someone like me now has been encouraged to do same if talk say I be church goer.

But any churchgoer can emulate her.
Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by MufasaLion: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

I'm not the reason you are an orphan, hence the reason you lack manners, unloved, lack intelligence and poor! Get out of your miserable and unfortunate life before qouting me next time. And, oh, don't bother to quote me because I won't respond to your dumb self again.

You're nothing but a retärded product of incest.
Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by Okwyjesus(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
ALARAPE22:

Anybody can say anything BUT THE. BIBLE MADE IT CLEAR THAT TO OBEY IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE.

My tithe is to be paid to the church for the Levites lF YOU WANT BUILD FOR A WIDOW THT IS FINE.

But for me it's not my tithe. Don't be wiser than instructions

1 Like

Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by boolet: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
DaInferno:

Yinmu...
Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by kals4luv990(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
ALARAPE22:
she has disobeyed..the bible clearly states we should bring our one-tenth into his house
Anything outside that ain't tithe ni
Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by afadi2410: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
DaInferno:

Thank you my brother, some people overwise
Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by Flexguy100: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Great gesture. But There's no need showing it off.

Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by Christistruth00: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
They will go after this woman because she did the right thing
Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by advanceDNA: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
knowhowk:
Calm Down Oga Pastor...It shouldn't be hidden, Balthemeaus Miracle wasn't Hidden...

D Bible says if people do not see they won't Believe ,It's more of Public

Lazarus wasn't restored to life secretly...

U call it Show Off I call it Public Evidence..

How is raising Lazarus from the dead same as helping the needy..?? .I'm just saying what Jesus said ....whatever u like call it ...
Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
ALARAPE22:
She didn't disobey God in anyway. Instead it is her pastors and mogs that that disobeyed. undecided
Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by Starzo: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
So it's the ten percent she was giving that was stopping her from doing that?

What was she doing with the remaining 90%?

Some greedy people go use this one as excuse meanwhile them nor go use the money do anything good

1 Like

Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by Lovelife433(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Very stupid thought. Sometimes we humans think we are smarter than GOD, not knowing how foolish we are.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by observanc1: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
How can I give a whole 10% of my earnings to a church when it won't guarantee job security or anything
even at gunpoint, I wount.
Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by Randy111(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
DaInferno:

What the women did is the exact way to bring the 10% to God if you must. God wasn't mistaking when he said what ever you do to the least of these my brethren, that ye do unto me. Unless you have God's bank account so we can all be transferring the tithe to him
Re: Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow by QuickStandard: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Quiet joor. what are you spewing
advanceDNA:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" / Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? / Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.