Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out (49226 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Emaprince: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Them never see anything.
They have insulted NIGERIAN MEN a lot. Meanwhile we are one of the BEST across the world. Which man remembers In-Laws in other parts of the world if not the Nigerian man.....

Make dem come AMERICA come talk In-Law.
Who send you for Europe? Some will marry your daughter and won't reach you through the phone for decades. But a Nigerian man will ensure he checks on you regularly.

I urge the NIGERIAN MEN to start desisting from marrying these women. Enough of dia insults.
Go for what makes you happy.
Other Tribes across the world are there.
Focus on East African women and leave my sisters in Nigeria alone to sort themselves out.
After all, they are now MEN too.

Download RELATIONSHIP APPs of Eastern & Southern Africans, and cleave to them. They treasure Nigerian men a lot.
Get their Apps. and start securing them.
LOL...the inlaw part is so true...mostly in igbo tribe. An igbo man will marry and start training his wife's siblings in University. Sending money and food stuffs to his parent inlaws regularly. This kind Xmas period, as he is making plans for Xmas expenses for his parents, he is also planning for his wife's parents. The load too much..and its now an obligation.

Naija girls has the worst attitude. Their entitlement mentality no be here. And they are unappreciative of all the men do for them and their families. Meanwhile all their survival, good looks and good living depend on mens pocket.

11 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
Emaprince:
LOL...the inlaw part is so true...mostly in igbo tribe. An igbo man will marry and start training his wife's siblings in University. Sending money and food stuffs to his parent inlaws regularly. This kind Xmas period, as he is making plans for Xmas expenses for his parents, he is also planning for his wife's parents. The load too much..and its now an obligation.

Naija girls has the worst attitude. Their entitlement mentality no be here. And they are unappreciative of all the men do for them and their families. Meanwhile all their survival, good looks and good living depend on mens pocket.
Download APPs and see South Africans worshipping you. South African Ladies pour daily libations on Nigerian men. They commit suicide on losing one. It's a fact. U need see humility in its entirety. East Africans are there too.
I have seen it all. These Ladies don't fake humility. It's traditionally in them.
Ask Nigerians residing in South Africa.
It's a huge shame and taboo for a ZULU MAN to give out a non virgin daughter in marriage.
Meanwhile in Nigeria we get BOREHOLES as wives with nagging as its foundation. Enough!
The era of my son come home & marry is Over!

10 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Davidave(m): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Marriage is not do or die affair, even if no one comes, just be happy because many are managing in their matrimonial homes because of their children and not because they are comfortable with it. So, don't do anything you would regret later because you want to marry.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by iamme1234(m): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
The issue is that no good girl out there much

Also men aren’t wana take responsibilities of anything

For an instance as a guy u approach a lady

And she is using iPhone 11 promax

U the guy is using techno

The lady might feel superior over u

This is why most men refuse to settle down

And to those that are happily married to a good lady

Say thank you to your self

Cos na badoo and tinder girls full road now

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Isabi4lov: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
I see a lot of guys bashing the lady , the truth still stand , how many guys are even ready for serious commitments, they're many time wasters than the serious ones , if you don't know her story you can't be her judge ..

Some guys here , even theirs sisters will never pray to marry their kind of brothers, as if all the females in their families are really enjoying their marriages .. we all can do better coming 2023.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by udemzyudex(m): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Fulfillment for a Lady is to be in her husband's house? Dem don blaster this one mind with rubbish traditions and ideas. This one needs to see a professional therapist fast abeg! undecided

Oga rest,those wey dey carry career women for head no dey any difference.

They don't know that this life need balance as a woman, nobody is against you being a career woman but you should have a balance of other aspect of life,like your home and other things that makes you an African women.

Go to the West,men don't want commitment again because at the end the women takes everything, because the laws favour them most,and he is back to square one.

These modern women only care about about the wedding and not the marriage, that's why we see a lot of divorce on daily basis.

Dem don brainwash all the young girls with career this career that as if that's all that matters, forgetting that you're a woman first.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Shaev7(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
awosejo1955:
Marriage is not a do or die affair ooooooo. If u see wife or husband, fine, and if u don't, it's still fine. But in all, make sure U're not responsible 4 ur not getting married.
Simple. Whoever get head make e come read this. It's not do or die!
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by favour32(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Continue to raise the bar of quality of a husband to near perfection.
So,HE cannot be found on earth,
Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by matm: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
And when u marry now, ur husband becomes an obstacle to ur freedom and a useless man to you and u will start looking for a way of eliminating him to take over his properties and be at liberty to service any man u like.
And when he eventually dies, as time goes on, ur eyes clears and u will start claiming people are oppressing u b/c u are a widow.
Hypocrites

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Fulfillment for a Lady is to be in her husband's house? Dem don blaster this one mind with rubbish traditions and ideas. This one needs to see a professional therapist fast abeg! undecided

Not everyone does well with being single, it takes a certain kind of mindset to come at peace with being alone and not searching.

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Pat081: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
worldclass68:

I usually think the way u think before, until I met one woman like that...in her 40+ never been married and no kid, she has money and good work but walai she's not happy, it's so obvious hen.
I mistakenly called her aunty...... and she broke down...I was speechless all through, I just had to escape that scene...i no sabi beg or pet people to stop crying...it really got me that day.
Can you pls give me her number or Facebook name i want to marry her

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by pansophist(m): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
abimic:

My colleague told me of his friend who came back from UK for their school reunion here in Nigeria. He told me that this his friend is hanging out with one fine babe here despite been married and the girl knows he's even married.

So the point is, for some men, been married doesn't stop them from sleeping with other women, cute girls that even some guys can't approach without been hurled insults.

I've always said it that generally, women have no problems with polygamy, they will rather share a wealthy man that be with an average man (eg a Uber driver).

Of course these are unintended consequences of hypergamy. Because if all women want the top men, then polygamy is the answer.

If you ask any woman if they want to share a man, the default answer is no, but by actions, polygamy is the destination. I'll give an example.

I was checking the data released by okcupid and tinder (these are mainstream dating sites), and their data shows that women only swipe yes 5% of the time, compare to men that swipes up to 50%.

So by default, these tiny percentage of men they swipe yes to have access to most women. They may think he is committed, but he is just passing them around. Few men have the self control to not exercise those options if they have it.

So the idea that a man have to go good, god fearing and listen to me, and respect me and all those crap are reserved for the few men they want, and not generally applicable. If you're a vulcaniser with this qualities, you'll be invisible to women.

Last last, humans are just animals. We are deceiving ourselves with religion and morality. Our operations are primordial, and we justify it with morality. If you're on top as a man, you'll see how shallow women are in their mate selection process.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Pat081: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Some are single because I don't want to marry from another faith or I want someone that is tall n handsome when they are 20+ but when they are 30+ the things will change

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Gozac: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
She should be worried if she's not yet born again not to die unsaved. Every human being should be worried about where he is going to spend his/ her eternity. Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour commanded us to seek first His kingdom and marriage and others will be add on. Our main pursuit should be to strive to enter through the narrow gate and it's only through Jesus Christ one can have this eternal life. Repent of your sins and make him your lord and saviour

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by paulos8: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Truth is ladies will keep lamenting like this. Many factors are leading to this as women in the past didn't have this issue. Now here they are: sex is cheap. One of the reasons our forefathers were rushing to marry apart from raising a family then was sex. But today world, sex is cheaper to get, leaving men with just one reason to get married which is raising a family, that which they might likely postpone as some will like to make more money first.
Another factor is the economy which we all know is not smiling. In this part of Africa, the man is expected to foot most of the bills, from the wedding rites, to taking care of the woman and children to come, this could be scary some point especially if the man doesn't make much and will be termed irresponsible if he can't foot the bills.
Another factor is equality. In today's world men and women are regarded as equal competing with men for jobs. Also equality in the home. And high divorce rates and feminism.
Every woman is a woman but not all men are men as one needs to attain some level accomplishment to be regarded as a man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by chiedozie198100: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Trust me when I say you will love this app

Nigerian States (quiz game):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nigerianstatequizgame.nigerianstates
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by pansophist(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
atheistandproud:

I said this recently.

This message is seconded.

A society that tells broke or average men that they have no right to sexual relationships is indirectly telling rich men that they can have as many women as they please.

A high earning man has no obligation to monogamy. Zero. Why? Because he will have tons of options and will probably exercise his societally given rights to run through all of them.

Women ain't even monogamous when young. When they are at their prime, they are polyandrous. They date multiple older men, collect money from all, sleep around with the hottest, and don't give a shit about committing to one.

Scam.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by prophetfire: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
sadiyamuhammad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooc2le8iQso

A single Nigerian lady says she wants to experience what it feels like to be a married woman in this lifetime.

The woman identified as Chris Amrah took to her social media page to lament that she is going into a new month and year still unmarried.

She said that though she’s heard different things about marriage, she can attest that being without a husband as a woman is depressing. She also said the fulfilment for a lady is to be in her husband’s house.

Amrah further said she would love to experience being submissive to her hubby, adding that ladies should forget about feminism.

She, however, thanked God for giving her good health and life, but she lamented that the fact she is still not in her husband’s house is something that worries her.
Buy yourself a husband na. It isn't that difficult.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by do4luv14(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
sadiyamuhammad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooc2le8iQso

A single Nigerian lady says she wants to experience what it feels like to be a married woman in this lifetime.

The woman identified as Chris Amrah took to her social media page to lament that she is going into a new month and year still unmarried.

She said that though she’s heard different things about marriage, she can attest that being without a husband as a woman is depressing. She also said the fulfilment for a lady is to be in her husband’s house.

Amrah further said she would love to experience being submissive to her hubby, adding that ladies should forget about feminism.

She, however, thanked God for giving her good health and life, but she lamented that the fact she is still not in her husband’s house is something that worries her.

She can be married as Early as January next year, Provided She can properly me
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Duru009(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Well, you might hate or mock her. THIS is the bitter TRUTH.......
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kisico: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
lawanifumila:
Each Time I See A Beautiful Woman Without Husband. I Realized That Men Are Not After Beauty Again, But A Good Character.
That beautiful lady you saw without husband doesn't mean she will not have husband tomorrow. Everyone's time is not same. It's just like a man you see without money today could still make it tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by owoshuyi(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
To desire to marry is good. But what is important to ask is ARE YOU MARRIAGEABLE WITH YOUR PRESENT CHARACTER?

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Karleb(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Emaprince:

Wait o.

If I marry igbo girl and I refuse to train her sibling or care for my in-law, what will happen?

You igbo people are trying sha.

Some of you trained all your siblings. Marriage will take a lot from you, even after marriage you are still slave to your lazy and jobless in-laws.

Omo! I'm loving my Yoruba boy life o. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by mbaise1000: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
WOW... you assume every single beautiful woman has a bad character? What happened to critically reasoning things out abeg? Why is it so hard for many Nigerians? undecided

And how did you conclude that he is generalizing? Personally, I don't think he meant that all beautiful and single ladies are mad mannered or that every single man out there is looking for a virgin or someone who haven't sinned before, in nigeria when we say "let me come and be going", no one has the right to interpret it for us
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Komu1048(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Pells1:
Girl you are not alone
All those Nl girls forming feminist are with you on this with prayer points and Shiloh too grin grin
Evening newspapers
Men are scum pipo grin cheesy

Y una dey always refers to women going to shiloh to seek husband only. What of men that goes to shiloh
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Psychopatheko: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Interesting most ladies looking for husband now I don’t think this is the right time to look for husband most of them during their 20s them go use pride and shakara chase their husband comot unto say you dey hot but guys no send now na money guys dey look for so anything wey dey do with marriage if you no fi contribute as a lady Omo forget am you go grow beards if you think say luck go shine on you

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by mechanics(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
She shouldn't give up, she should be patient and keep praying for the right partner.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by tiswell(m): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So ladies cannot choose to remain single at all? They deserve your pity is what? undecided
stop encouraging these ladies to stay single, you have misled a lot of women here sad

hope ya sisters won't pay for this.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by BigBashiru: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:
The moment they realized they're now turning into evening newspaper, they'll suddenly need a man to pin down with marriage.

We have said it countless times here that men gains absolutely nothing from marriage. A woman gains so much from marriage hence they cannot do without it. They see it as their greatest life achievement.

CC: Biglittlelois I was told you've been arguing blindly with intelligent men on this forum as regards marriage, come and advice your gender to avoid us, tell her we don't want her liability

My dear why didn't she realize she needed a husband earlier?? When in youth they want a BOYFRIEND not HUSBAND. When old they want a husband but expect the husband to be stuck with an old hag and not look out for a younger woman he is naturally programmed to look out for.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Wrakeim: 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Um... I don't mind the words at all. undecided
you sef rest kwanu!
What's your own, he's being civilised and wants to make a conversation, try understand where he is coming from and meet him at a point. You are coming off as aggressive.
Have known you for years on this platform, meanwhile compliments of the season!!
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kisico: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
Komu1048:

Y una dey always refers to women going to shiloh to seek husband only. What of men that goes to shiloh
I wonder o. I had wanted to ask this same question.
Some folks have annoying mentality
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Shikena(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
You are within your right to prioritize marriage but don't trap or blackmail ANY man into it. You will wish for your single days in no time if you do that. No matter what anyone tells you, your lasting happiness is only from within you not from outside.

Marriage is between two people, you only have 50% real control at best. This marriage that you crave, many are enjoying it, most are just tolerating each other with strong willpower and endurance, while others are divorced, and some died as a result one way or the other. That is reality, not mere preaching.

If it comes it comes, appreciate your life and enjoy all you have. Don't waste your precious daily moments on what you don't have and not within your control. That is fantasy, be productive.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.