Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out (49211 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Bethanybethel(f): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
God will answer your prayers
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by pooozeee(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Please kindly send me her contact details. She is a nice woman and would respect her husband. I am ready to take full care of her.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by okuta007: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
lawanifumila:
Each Time I See A Beautiful Woman Without Husband. I Realized That Men Are Not After Beauty Again, But A Good Character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFwjPMlyuO0

yes good character is good but if you see a very pretty lady with a bad character - make e no loss, make a baby out of her so at least your kids can have good looks - don’t go make babies with an ugly woman or else forever you will be stuck with looking at a child you don’t want to look at forever - please there is no better way to say it - at least born done pikin o

so make a baby mama out of a pretty lady with bad character, but marry an ugly woman with great character but please please don’t make a baby with her - biko, there are enough ugly people in Nigeria
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Exceed15: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
When they enter the house now they will turn tiger. A woman who thinks she's already married hence she can do anyhow should not forget the man also has that same power to end the marriage.

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by BigBashiru: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Emaprince:
LOL...the inlaw part is so true...mostly in igbo tribe. An igbo man will marry and start training his wife's siblings in University. Sending money and food stuffs to his parent inlaws regularly. This kind Xmas period, as he is making plans for Xmas expenses for his parents, he is also planning for his wife's parents. The load too much..and its now an obligation.

Naija girls has the worst attitude. Their entitlement mentality no be here. And they are unappreciative of all the men do for them and their families. Meanwhile all their survival, good looks and good living depend on mens pocket.

Even after the man has done all these for the in laws and their family, the woman can wake up one day and say she is not doing again and there's nothing the husband can do about it

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by BigBashiru: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
okuta007:

yes good character is good but if you see a very pretty lady with a bad character - make e no loss, make a baby out of her so at least your kids can have good looks - don’t go make babies with an ugly woman or else forever you will be stuck with looking at a child you don’t want to look at forever - please there is no better way to say it - at least born done pikin o

so make a baby mama out of a pretty lady with bad character, but marry an ugly woman with great character but please please don’t make a baby with her - biko, there are enough ugly people in Nigeria

Unique and interesting perspective....
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by ChuckDiesel: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
it's not about getting married but about your f***ing commitment towards building a home and a family. You shouldn't claim to want marriage and you end up becoming someone's regrets.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Tozocalamity: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
She said it as it is instead of pretending lto be fine without a man in their life like most nairaland ladies do.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by lagonovo: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
tiswell:
stop encouraging these ladies to stay single, you have misled a lot of women here sad

hope ya sisters won't pay for this.
I don't think this is about encouragement. It is about reality, it is about mental health. Our people need to understand certain things about all that. We focus more on marriage and breeding than real societal advancement, innovations and progress.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by ednut1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
Women like this miscalculated because they think say dey fine . Rich man will find them. Now its too late

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, because you met one unhappy woman means all women are no longer allowed to choose a single life? Una dey here unasef think at all? undecided
Because one woman broke down, probably going through a midlife crisis of some sort or even menopause even, you decided it valid to conclude that all women above 40, and single, are unhappy? Why Africa? why do you continue to do this to yourselves? Why?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedundecided

Spits
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Gwan2(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
pansophist:
The worse thing that happened to this generation is sexual promiscuity. Men in the past will marry for sex, but now, men feel trapped to have sex with just one woman, when they can be single, and have as much with different women for life.

Sexual promiscuity is just one of the factors. The major undoing of this generation are the agents of westernisation or suppose civilisation like "Feminism", "Gender Equality", "Liberalism".

Psychologically, love doesn't mean anything to men. The Male only interprets love in form of submission and respect from the female. That is when a man knows you truly love him, and in most instance will be indebted to reciprocate.

Also, Psychologically Women only interprets love in terms of Security (Emotional, physical, financial etc). As a man, when you falter in this areas, you will begin to have a shaking relationship.

Now, these roles have been debased and talked down by those factors I mentioned earlier and "wokeness of both genders catalysed by social media and the likes".

Trust me, what we are witnessing is childs play compared to the coming generation.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Bahamas95(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
This is one of the reasons why they end up in abusive marriages.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Are you ready to be 4th wife? I still get chance to add to my marriage oo

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by smasher1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:
The moment they realized they're now turning into evening newspaper, they'll suddenly need a man to pin down with marriage.

We have said it countless times here that men gains absolutely nothing from marriage. A woman gains so much from marriage hence they cannot do without it. They see it as their greatest life achievement.

CC: Biglittlelois I was told you've been arguing blindly with intelligent men on this forum as regards marriage, come and advice your gender to avoid us, tell her we don't want her liability

Men gain from marriage, especially if their are children involved.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by smasher1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
worldclass68:

I usually think the way u think before, until I met one woman like that...in her 40+ never been married and no kid, she has money and good work but walai she's not happy, it's so obvious hen.
I mistakenly called her aunty...... and she broke down...I was speechless all through, I just had to escape that scene...i no sabi beg or pet people to stop crying...it really got me that day.

Don't mind people. When in school, I usually visit ladies and when they cook, they are happy to share their meals with someone else as they would eat more than when alone. Bottom line, every one needs companionship of the opposite sex. But ladies need that more.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by EmyGod(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, because you met one unhappy woman means all women are no longer allowed to choose a single life? Una dey here unasef think at all? undecided
Because one woman broke down, probably going through a midlife crisis of some sort or even menopause even, you decided it valid to conclude that all women above 40, and single, are unhappy? Why Africa? why do you continue to do this to yourselves? Why?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedundecided
Singleness Is best life because nobody will bulge your life but you must do in without committing sin.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by smasher1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am not the one who offered the argument that one sad single woman, therefore, meant all single women over 40 are sad... you are instead the one here who offered up that bullsheet here. undecided

Please let us rest. A woman in her sixties that came from UK was interested in my dad then. She is late now. Women need company of the opposite sex to call a husband. And that's when they feel secured. No woman loves to be alone. Even the single once look for someone even lower than them to keep them company.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Paracetamol01: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ain't wanna marry nairaland kindda women....
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by KomonSense: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Um... I don't mind the words at all. undecided

Omo ... You be ancestor for Nairaland ooo...

You registered Since 2007 ??

Kudos
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by naijapikin2(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
She's looking for social media husband. Good luck to her
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by karkinase(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Them never see anything.
They have insulted NIGERIAN MEN a lot. Meanwhile we are one of the BEST across the world. Which man remembers In-Laws in other parts of the world if not the Nigerian man.....

Make dem come AMERICA come talk In-Law.
Who send you for Europe? Some will marry your daughter and won't reach you through the phone for decades. But a Nigerian man will ensure he checks on you regularly.

I urge the NIGERIAN MEN to start desisting from marrying these women. Enough of dia insults.
Go for what makes you happy.
Other Tribes across the world are there.
Focus on East African women and leave my sisters in Nigeria alone to sort themselves out.
After all, they are now MEN too.

Download RELATIONSHIP APPs of Eastern & Southern Africans, and cleave to them. They treasure Nigerian men a lot.
Get their Apps. and start securing them.
Abeg share me some you know
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by abimic(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
pansophist:

I've always said it that generally, women have no problems with polygamy, they will rather share a wealthy man that be with an average man (eg a Uber driver).

Of course these are unintended consequences of hypergamy. Because if all women want the top men, then polygamy is the answer.

If you ask any woman if they want to share a man, the default answer is no, but by actions, polygamy is the destination. I'll give an example.

I was checking the data released by okcupid and tinder (these are mainstream dating sites), and their data shows that women only swipe yes 5% of the time, compare to men that swipes up to 50%.

So by default, these tiny percentage of men they swipe yes to have access to most women. They may think he is committed, but he is just passing them around. Few men have the self control to not exercise those options if they have it.

So the idea that a man have to go good, god fearing and listen to me, and respect me and all those crap are reserved for the few men they want, and not generally applicable. If you're a vulcaniser with this qualities, you'll be invisible to women.

Last last, humans are just animals. We are deceiving ourselves with religion and morality. Our operations are primordial, and we justify it with morality. If you're on top as a man, you'll see how shallow women are in their mate selection process.

You are right, if you are on top as a man, you would see shallowness in their mate selection.

I agree with you fully, my married female friend once told me this, she said, sha give me my own house, as long as she and the other woman would not stay in the same compound, she is fine. This lady is damn cute and from a wealthy home.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by underpinna: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
sad
Kobojunkie:

To buttress what @worldclass68 said, I will provide you with two scenario of women who are not happy being single.

1. She was my girlfriend but I wasn't serious with her because she has flexed alot. One day, we were in the house sleeping and in the night, I was jerked up with her sobbing. I turned around and asked what was wrong. She was like, when will I sleep beside my husband, will I remain like this? She started confessing that she had a serious date but then, slept with the best friend to the her fiance. The guy pretended not to be aware of her cheating. On their introduction day, the guy didn't show up despite giving her money for cooking and organizing.

2. There is woman should be around 38 to 43. I was standing beside a woman who sell fruits when she approached me to buy her some fruits. I told her that I am a stranger in her community so she should buy for me. She argued that since she knew me, I haven't bought anything for her. I told her that a child will always call on her mother when s/he is hungry. Bam, the woman got angry. So I am calling her mama, why should I do that, if not that I do help her she would have called on boys of the community to beat me up. Is she married, does she have any child?
From that day, I began selecting words to describe for women.

3. This is bonus, I called a woman who attends my church mummy and she refused to answer. I thought she didn't hear me well and called her the second time more louder yet she didn't answer. I was surprised to why she didn't and I am still surprised till date.

So dear, no woman is ever happy being single.

Don't mind my grammatical errors.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by meobizy(f): 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Unserious entity. After two months of marriage and seeing that nothing changes, she’ll run out of the man’s house. Marriage no dey everybody destiny, abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by worldclass68(m): 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
Pat081:
Can you pls give me her number or Facebook name i want to marry her

Oops, I'm so sorry kind of lost her contact...she was to help me with my admission then..few years back.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by toprealman: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Why are some people so empty?
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by toprealman: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
abimic:

You are right, if you are on top as a man, you would see shallowness in their mate selection.

I agree with you fully, my married female friend once told me this, she said, sha give me my own house, as long as she and the other woman would not stay in the same compound, she is fine. This lady is damn cute and from a wealthy home.

Check the women in this category. Advanced in she, in a failed relationship and only want kids, greedy type looking for money bags, serial cheats.....very unfaithful.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by InvertedHammer: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
akpenlegedu:
Come to think of it ,she must have been using a lot of guys to catch cruise ,now she don near 30 ,she begin shiver
/

It happened to all of them.

The young ones always believe their cases will be different....until it is not.

/
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by 1Sharon(f): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
wiseone28:
Hijab wearers i pass

Are you gay?
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by remsonik(f): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
sadiyamuhammad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooc2le8iQso

A single Nigerian lady says she wants to experience what it feels like to be a married woman in this lifetime.

The woman identified as Chris Amrah took to her social media page to lament that she is going into a new month and year still unmarried.

She said that though she’s heard different things about marriage, she can attest that being without a husband as a woman is depressing. She also said the fulfilment for a lady is to be in her husband’s house.

Amrah further said she would love to experience being submissive to her hubby, adding that ladies should forget about feminism.

She, however, thanked God for giving her good health and life, but she lamented that the fact she is still not in her husband’s house is something that worries her.
The Lord will provide you with your own husband and your marriage will be soon. God will give you a good home and the remaining days of your life peace, joy and abundant blessings shall be your portion. Dry your eyes sis your life partner is on the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / Lady Finds Love At Filling Station, Thanks The Government (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.