Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture (86126 Views)

Iโ€™m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by dominique(f): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Evergreen12345:
your father abandoned you according to your mother have you tried your best as a man to hear his own part of story from people that knows the storyline or did you just believe that ur father left you guys just like that! secondly if ur mother is rejecting this girl which is ur choice of girl just because of this photo then you owe ur late father ab apology for believing the shit ur mother said to you about him .if care is notajen it might be NDI IMO STATE!

IF THAT GIRL US UR CHOICE GO AHEAD ABD MARRY HER BUT TRY AND DO MORE FINDINGS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BTW UR FATHER AND UR MOM IT WILL HELP YOU SOMUCH IN LIFE ABD ALSO IN DECISION MAKING THANKS ๐Ÿ™

RIP TO HIM!

You must be very silly. What useless side of the story are you looking for? Lies and fabricated stories blaming the mother for his own irresponsibility? As long as you know you have children on earth and you consciously decide to stay away, you are a deadbeat period! His side of the story is as useless as the P in psychopath! It's the way you men get upset whenever people talk about their abusive, absentee or deatbeat fathers. Are you afraid your children will expose you online one day?

1 Like

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
At the end of the day she'll be getting married to her son and not her.

After getting married they'll go and start their own home away from his mother.

I'm not judging his mother, but if she was that much decent, then I'm sure his father wouldn't have left her, that's just my opinion.
Omoapena:

And what advice will you give the lady that her mother in law to be doesn't like her, will you advice her to go into that home?
Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by donprinyo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bros, she reminded her of old days

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by DriveByKiller: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
She's right

1 Like

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
Omoapena:

Your sense of reasoning is too low...

It takes one to know one.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by Thebigheart: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Trust me, what your mum is seeing is beyond that picture.

You can never see what your mum is seeing in that lady.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by truthCoder: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Zikonna:
I need serious advice. I grew up an only child, raised by a single mum. My dad abandoned us as when I was a kid and few years later he died in an accident. My mum is the most important person in my life and I love and respect her. She is also a very religious woman and raised me so.

I am settled and ready to get married and I have met the woman I am sure is the one for me. My mum has met her once and although she had her reservations she wasn't opposed to it. But yesterday while going through my fiance's whatsapp status(bacause she has her number), she came across the picture below and because of it, she is now opposed to the marriage. According to her, she can't let her only child get married to a girl that wears bum shorts in public. She says "this sort of dressing is from the devil"

I have tried to explain to her that my girl isn't like that and she only wears clothes like that once in a while. My mum is still adamant. She wants me to end our relationship and find a "responsible woman"

I am currently torn between my mum and the woman I have decided to spend the rest of my life with. I am afraid that if I disobey my mother's instructions, it would lead to serious circumstances as she is also my spiritual mother.

I do not know what to do. Look at the picture below. I really don't see anything wrong. I cropped her face to maintain anonymity.

Dont listen to your mum and to the many idiots on this thread advising you to leave her based on a picture.

After 5 months of marriage to any girl, you would want a girl that will remain sexy, smart, positive minded and above all your paddy.

You will spend more time in the relationship than you can ever spend with your mum.

If you leave her because of this picture, you will regret it FOR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by Omoapena(m): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Love800:
Op pls grow up

Are u still a child?

What is wrong there?

Make she tie wrapper?

Someone is looking sexy for u nd u talking abt my mum dis my mum dat

I repeat make she tie wrapper commot?

So wat is wrong with dat dressing now?

Did you say for him, in public?
Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by blackgold2018(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Evergreen12345:
your father abandoned you according to your mother have you tried your best as a man to hear his own part of story from people that knows the storyline or did you just believe that ur father left you guys just like that! secondly if ur mother is rejecting this girl which is ur choice of girl just because of this photo then you owe ur late father ab apology for believing the shit ur mother said to you about him .if care is notajen it might be NDI IMO STATE!

IF THAT GIRL US UR CHOICE GO AHEAD ABD MARRY HER BUT TRY AND DO MORE FINDINGS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BTW UR FATHER AND UR MOM IT WILL HELP YOU SOMUCH IN LIFE ABD ALSO IN DECISION MAKING THANKS ๐Ÿ™

RIP TO HIM!
you think you are woke but you ended up talking like a fool
Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by faceLAGOS: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
I 8 to always do what my mom tells me.

Itโ€™s for her selfish reasons, not necessarily for my own good.
Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by Ramanto(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Listen to your mum please. This is not the mother your kids would want
Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by Beremx(f): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

What on Earth?
of course that's what his mom would want. Isn't it obvious?
Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by Ulunne777(f): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
I'm all for liberalism but honestly if a woman has morale to wear this in public in Nigeria,I will gently un friend you.

Forget this woke ness we are champoinkng,wear it at home ,wear it in the compound but outside your home walls,it is bull.shit.

Sha talk to your mom and let the lady work on herself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by Jennyclay(f): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
adeolamighty:

So, you're a hooker too. You called her a LovePeddler and you dressed like that too in public
where did I call OP girlfriend a LovePeddler? Can't you people just read and Comprehend undecided.

You should thank your stars I'm in a good mood this evening. I would have given you word. Nonsense!!

Low-lives everywhere!! Shior!!

1 Like

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by Irishrena1(f): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Eya, I pity you already. Your life is about to become a mess cause the choice of a life partner is a very crucial one that can make or mar you easily.

I see you don't even have a say in your own life's affairs. You seriously considering this matter like this means you're in for a long thing in life and this is how you've been living your life up until now.

Your fiancee will see premium control under your roof. Infact, your mom will make life a torture for any woman you marry even if she's religious. You'll even take your mom serious each time she makes a bogous accusation one of which will be that your wife is cheating on you because of her dressing.

I see a house of constant commotion!

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by ComeToJesus: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
I hate rhetorical questions.

I hate fabricated stories.
Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by Oddfinder012: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
BronzeMajik:
my sis in law puts on worse to the embarrassment of her husband and his family, it takes some level of madness for an African woman to put on such and call it normal, such women would never see anything wrong with their dressing, or stinking attitude.
Lord knows i will never take those kind of girls serious. I admire dem alot wen i see dem in public wit their bubbling braless breast and ass. E de sweet to d watch but wetin de com my mind na to find way nak am..

6 Likes

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by skj1377(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
Your babe is into hook up. Check tinder or badoo she will be there
Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by faceLAGOS: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tbh,

Your girl looks like she will give it up for a higher bidder.

AWALT!

1 Like

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by wallarwallar(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
Zikonna:

Watch your words please. Don't use that word to describe my girl.

Hahaha dis 1 go easily die or kill himself because of olosho

1 Like

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by johncallidon(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=marlow1962 post=120741862]Listen to your mum, she's trying to save her only child from doom.
Bumshort in public, exposing your dirty chicken pox killed lap (how pathetic)
Rotf& lols.... You're very funny bro...

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by Urchinpainer: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
Zikonna:
I need serious advice. I grew up an only child, raised by a single mum. My dad abandoned us as when I was a kid and few years later he died in an accident. My mum is the most important person in my life and I love and respect her. She is also a very religious woman and raised me so.

I am settled and ready to get married and I have met the woman I am sure is the one for me. My mum has met her once and although she had her reservations she wasn't opposed to it. But yesterday while going through my fiance's whatsapp status(bacause she has her number), she came across the picture below and because of it, she is now opposed to the marriage. According to her, she can't let her only child get married to a girl that wears bum shorts in public. She says "this sort of dressing is from the devil"

I have tried to explain to her that my girl isn't like that and she only wears clothes like that once in a while. My mum is still adamant. She wants me to end our relationship and find a "responsible woman"

I am currently torn between my mum and the woman I have decided to spend the rest of my life with. I am afraid that if I disobey my mother's instructions, it would lead to serious circumstances as she is also my spiritual mother.

I do not know what to do. Look at the picture below. I really don't see anything wrong. I cropped her face to maintain anonymity.
You should be ashamed of yourself! What descent girl puts on bum short in public?

1 Like

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by Epistasis(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
Any girl that is comfortable wearing that dress in the public is a LovePeddler and not a wife material.
Your mum warned but big breast won't allow you to use your sense of reasoning. Marry her, I am so sure you will come here to lament, that's if you are alive to tell the story.
Ire ooooooo

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by icyyy69: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
The bum short is not the reason, your mother should tell you what are reservation is, if she's still insisting it is the clothing, uncle marry the girl. Mothers with only one male child behave like this, honestly it is just woman jealousy doing her, why should another woman take her son from her, even if you don't marry this girl and bring another girl, the same thing would happen. My friend is an only child and male, he had same issues with his mother, every girl there's a problem, she might like the girl first before you know it wahala have started it continued until someone told my friend what I have just told you here, now he is married to probably the 10th woman he showed his mum, despite all this girl is doing to please this woman, bro it's not working, we have told her to stop trying. My guy ended up renting a different apartment for his mum and lives in a different place. Yet this woman kills him unual time to come see her lol. It's just drama. So guy go ahead and marry this girl if you like her and feels she's the right woman for you. Your mother will never come around to accepting her or any other girl believe me. It is what it is. Don't forget you're the only man in your mum's life, as husband and son and any woman that comes close is a competition including your girlfriend and future wife.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by Avast(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
masterflowx:

That big bwess dey enter ya eyes and you're affraid of losing her with her big bwess to another man.

Bwess is about to lead a simp to destruction.
Continue...
Being simp is disastrous already now

1 Like

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by aktolly54(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
Zikonna:

Watch your words please. Don't use that word to describe my girl.
marry her and come back here and tell us how you feel after 5yrs in marriage.

Good luck to you

1 Like

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by Flows001(m): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
The worst place to seek for an advice is on NAIRALAND.
With the numerous diverse conflicting opinions from folks you have no clue whether they are insane or intoxicated while typing, you'll be left more confused than before at the end of the day.๐Ÿ˜Ž

5 Likes

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by kutis: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Pls for God sake listen to your mother. She sees more than what you see and know.
Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by quintessence007(f): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
peepydelano:
Your mum is right , she doesnโ€™t want you to bring whores into her home.
you must be seriously mad for what you said. She's a LovePeddler by being real? I know some well dressed, Ill mannered religious LovePeddler. Think before before contributing.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by Lawalemi(m): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
What is wrong with our girls that can't dress well too.

Talk to your mom and beg her.
Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by Autobot05: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Your mum has seen what you couldn't see
Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by iamrealdeji(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bros,but are you too ugly to get yourself a good church girl that dresses well and would give you rest of mind and we'll brought up children? Why do you want to marry a pros.ti.tute?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.