Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ (18486 Views)

If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo / EXPLOSIVE!!! If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh…then He Will Find - Asare Dokubo / Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by ugosly(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2011
MR PRESIDENT SIR!!
As a christain,I,m must say i,m a bit embarassed at ur comment
,B4 U SUBJECT GOD TO THE POSITION OF A PILOT ,KEEP IT IN MIND THAT GOD DOES NOT WORK FOR PEOPLE,HE WORKS WITH PEOPLE.do ur bit and hav him help u.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by werepeLeri: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2011
noble_gas1:

No! please do not get me wrong! for example, Fashola is the governor of Lagos state, are/have you been to lagos recently? at least there are signs that there is a governor there. Now do you see that GEJ should be jailed for making this statement? or better stil, he can declare himself as Incapacitated!!!

LOL.

I see you dont live in Nigeria, so no need to talk with you.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by jpphilips(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2011
so what are u then? bingo i guess
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by noblegas2(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2011
werepeLeri:

LOL.

I see you dont live in Nigeria, so no need to talk with you.

hahahahahahaha,
And what has that got to do with it?? we are talking reality here and you are mentioning location. Seems you got no point to prove.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by mobf: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2011
ric123:

At the end of GEJ's tenure he would make Shagari look like a statesman and he would definitely get the award of Nigeria's dumbest President.
What a waste of South South slot

grin grin grin  you harsh oooo!!
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by nagoma(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2011
You dont even know the difference between six lines and six statements.

Shame - just like your other social critics.

and that just means, you talk just for nothing sake.

6 lines, and you dont know what it means.

The line in your nursery school exercise book may not have the same length as the line on my computer screen we dont count speeches by lines anymore - Dumbo!
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Kinikini: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2011
It is not just GEJ that is frustrated.All Nigerians who know what can be done to turn things around that are not listened to are equally more frustrated. You can call posters haters but really if Nigerians believe the President is making genuine effort to advance the country , they will be less critical of him. The President claims GOD made him President but people demand performance. Does God make you President to increase infant mortality rate, worsen corruption and other terrible things happening now. I suppose those who truely helps humanity are the friends of GOD.
The President is truely confused and expect that being in office by whosoever's grace, things should just work out with luck. It takes more than luch to run a country and the President better wakes up. Even if the President blames his enemies for Boko Haram, who does he blame for the overbloated political cabinets and monstrous high cost of governance? How does a country grow with a recurrent expenditure of 75% or even 69% promised at the end of 4yrs .  Who does he blame for letting the Alao Akala's, Daniels, and other looters work away free. Who will he blame for not coming up with true job creation policies. Who does he blame for identifying more with the aspirations of the AGIPS that have always owed Nigeria rather than the masses that voted?

The President truely came from an establishment where performance is never measured and as such does not understand the cry for it by the citizens. If you like, continue to defend GEJ on sentiments. GEJ is no fool, he is only deflecting his incompetency using religion and ethnic sentiments; knowing the gullible ones are quick to swallow it hook line and sinker.

But history will judge GEJ by his performance. GEJ is another one that history handed greatness on a platter of GOLD who does not know how to engrave his print with GOLD on the sand of time.

Just my take.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by EkoIle1: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2011
mekaboy:

NLANDERS YOU AE BECOMING WORSE THAN BOKO HARAM, EVERYDAY WE PRAY LET GOD EXPOSE THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA, NOW GEJ IS SAYING THE SAME THING INSTEAD OF YOU GUYS TO SAY AMEN TO THAT UNA START ATTACK. U GUYS WANT THIS MAN TO COMMIT SUICIDE TO BE HAPPY.

Maybe we should have left Aso Rock vacant and let God run our affairs. Why bother to vote and elect leaders when God is there to take care of things?
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by samtoye(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2011
I'm trying to be positive, can someone tell me one thing working well in Nigeria right now? I'm afraid for the next generation.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by werepeLeri: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2011
Kinikini:

It is not just GEJ that is frustrated.All Nigerians who know what can be done to turn things around that are not listened to are equally more frustrated. You can call posters haters but really if Nigerians believe the President is making genuine effort to advance the country , they will be less critical of him. The President claims GOD made him President but people demand performance. Does God make you President to increase infant mortality rate, worsen corruption and other terrible things happening now. I suppose those who truely helps humanity are the friends of GOD.
The President is truely confused and expect that being in office by whosoever's grace, things should just work out with luck. It takes more than luch to run a country and the President better wakes up. Even if the President blames his enemies for Boko Haram, who does he blame for the overbloated political cabinets and monstrous high cost of governance? How does a country grow with a recurrent expenditure of 75% or even 69% promised at the end of 4yrs .  Who does he blame for letting the Alao Akala's, Daniels, and other looters work away free. Who will he blame for not coming up with true job creation policies. Who does he blame for identifying more with the aspirations of the AGIPS that have always owed Nigeria rather than the masses that voted?

The President truely came from an establishment where performance is never measured and as such does not understand the cry for it by the citizens. If you like, continue to defend GEJ on sentiments. GEJ is no fool, he is only deflecting his incompetency using religion and ethnic sentiments; knowing the gullible ones are quick to swallow it hook line and sinker.

But history will judge GEJ by his performance. GEJ is another one that history handed greatness on a platter of GOLD who does not know how to engrave his print with GOLD on the sand of time.

Just my take.

GEJ has increased infant mortality rate in Nigeria - oh poor GEJ. Why do you kill our children in the night?
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by EkoIle1: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2011

Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2011
Wonders shall never end they say, i cant believe my president is talking like that, does he think being the president is rice and beans?!, if he knows he is tired he should just tell instead of ranting like a coward.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by pinkrex(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2011
muib:

Wonders shall never end they say, i cant believe my president is talking like that, does he think being the president is rice and beans?!, if he knows he is tired he should just tell instead of ranting like a coward.

You need to hire Reuben Abati to help your speech wink wink wink
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Tokotaya: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2011
Nigeria at this time, more than anything else, needs a leader that can inspire his people to change things. This speech by GEJ is not inspiring. GEJ himself if not inspiring. And I like the statement by one poster: God does not work for people. He works with people. Expecting God to fix Nigeria's problem is a wrong-headed idea. GEJ should roll up his sleeves and knuckle down. He can ask for God's assistance while working.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by pinkrex(m): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2011
Tokotaya:

Nigeria at this time, more than anything else, needs a leader that can inspire his people to change things. This speech by GEJ is not inspiring. GEJ himself if not inspiring. And I like the statement by one poster: God does not work for people. He works with people. Expecting God to fix Nigeria's problem is a wrong-headed idea. GEJ should roll up his sleeves and knuckle down. He can ask for God's assistance while working.

God cannot work with PDP, they dont believe in him undecided undecided undecided
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Sweetnecta: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2011
this dude needs to take that silly hat off his head and let fresh air get to brain. and somebody needs to tell him he is the president of a nation, so free your hands, instead of putting your arms on the back as if you are being arrested, when you are talking to anyone.

you are religious, do your job and ask God to actualize it.

Alhamdulillah i am not an inner circle of this guy. i would have told him off though, or quit in protest of his incompetency.

he is so slow that he is annoying considering that he has seen tremendous hardship in life. hardship should have made him strong, not jelly like.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by pinkrex(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2011
Sweetnecta:

this dude needs to take that silly hat off his head and let fresh air get to brain. and somebody needs to tell him he is the president of a nation, so free your hands, instead of putting your arms on the back as if you are being arrested, when you are talking to anyone.

Alhamdulillah i am not an inner circle of this guy. i would have told him off though, or quit in protest of his incompetency.

he is so slow that he is annoying[b] considering that he has seen tremendous hardship in life[/b]. hardship should have made him strong, not jelly like.

What hardship? undecided

That he had no shoes undecided undecided
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by madprof(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2011
You ain't exactly a sloution-provider either. Just serve your term and gtfo.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by pinkrex(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2011
madprof:

You ain't exactly a sloution-provider either. Just serve your term and gtfo.

Wreck it more and go abi undecided undecided
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by peleson: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2011
Mr president was being himself
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by madprof(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2011
Again this goes to show that coming from a poor background doesn't necessarily make you prudent. It certainly doesn't guarantee simple, God-given common sense.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by mustspin: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2011
Sweetnecta:

he is so slow that he is annoying considering that he has seen tremendous hardship in life. hardship should have made him strong, not jelly like.
Sweetnecta:

lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by pinkrex(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2011
madprof:

Again this goes to show that coming from a poor background doesn't necessarily make you prudent. It certainly doesn't guarantee simple, God-given common sense.

Poverty will only opportune you to know how it feels, it won't guarantee you the courage to solve it, ; leadership has a lot to do with strong personality trait which is most times not built by poverty. He is too calm to handle the situation. undecided
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2011
I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King
- GEJ

Continued,

I am no Solomon, I am no saint, I am not a fighter, I am not a Leader. What am I?- GEJ
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Finecat(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2011
This GEJ guy is clueless! Every great Leader has to be decisive in his action, Abraham Lincoln went through it, Winston Churchill went through it, Ronald Reagan went though it and Barrack Obama is going through it by Killing Osama Bin Laden. For every single Nigerian killed by Boko I diots, kill 10 Boko I diots back. Then you are sending them a message. You can NOT negotiate with evil and Muslim fundamentalists, Negotiation is not in their Dictionary. Reading this statement from GEJ makes me even more afraid for Nigeria than i had previously been. A Courageous leader will not make the kind of statement this i diot just made.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2011
I am not a lion, a general, ?what?
so what are u GEJ?
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Remii(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2011
“I just returned from the United Nations General Assembly in the US. (Barak) Obama, when he spoke, commended Nigeria, but back home we are being abused. When we had the Security Council meeting outside the General Assembly, Nigeria was commended, but here we are being abused.

“When the Presidents of South Africa, Gabon spoke they commended Nigeria but here we are not being appreciated. But what I can assure you is that Nigeria is on course and with your prayers and guidance of God, we will surely get to the destination we are going.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone should tell the President that he governs for Nigeria not to the admiration of the world.

However, I like to acknowledge improvement in power supply in my area. My diesel cost has reduced by much as 60% over the last three months. He should keep the tempo.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by amaechijay: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2011
If Yar'Dua that was sick cld be able to stop the Niger/ Delta militants

then why can't GEJ that is healthy stop Boko Haram?
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by totorimi: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2011
Goodluck to you,
Goodluck for me,
Goodluck to everybody,
Goodluck to Nigeria eh,

Yes, we have a president who is not a lion neither is a he a tiger but during his campaign he told us he will be all of this. He promised to lead us to the promised land.
Right now we want a courageous leader, a warrior to confront the monsters of insecurity, moral decadence, poor health sector, corruption, unemployment etc.
These issues are not meant for the lily levered we need a leader with a big heart to face it all and urge us all to come along. We this resignation to fate, I think GEJ has fallen my hand.
Prayer is not enough, we need action because God will never come down from heaven to do it for us, HE has given us everything to succeed so if we like pray from now till thy kingdom come nobody is gonna help us unless we help ourselves. We got good arable land, good weather, able bodied young men and women, natural resources, safe environment and of course law abiding citizens. So tell me why God should come and help us again. We must fix it ourselves if we cant then lets pack up this thing called Nigeria and let everybody find their way to their tent. GEJ must know that Nigeria will have no patience with him at all, the Nigeria of today is full of vibrant youths with ideas and we are tired of been fugitives in our fatherland. If we have to behead all corrupt leaders we surely will do it. GEJ cant fail the nation. He needs to be focused and tackle all the changes as they come. If he has to be a magician to do it so be it, if he has to be a Lion to do it then let him become a Lion all we demand from him is results and nothing more. We cannot wait till 2015 to see the dividends. If Fashola can do it in 4 years then no excuses for any leader of today in Nigeria to tell tales out of school. By now i expect the people of Abia to rise up in arms and impeach that Theodore Oji for his ineptitude especially in the recent happening in his domain, same goes for any other leader in Nigeria without a blueprint, a road map to success. After 100 days in office we expect to see a clear path to where GEJ is taking us and not rhetorics. A word is a enough for the wise. Enough talking time for action please.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by SHABZ: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2011
he's not Goliath obviously,David killed Goliath-true talk, but David had the courage to stand against Goliath,but GEJ aint got the balls to face his problems. Yes,he has a more difficult task compared to our previous rulers,but he should man up,being a sissy and waiting for God to act will definitely not solve anything.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by pinkrex(m): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2011
amaechijay:

If Yar'Dua that was sick cld be able to stop the Niger/ Delta militants

then why can't GEJ that is healthy stop Boko Haram?

MEND was a recognised force, fighting for their rights(no comparison at all), Boko Haram is a faceless terrorist group fighting and killing for no good reason undecided undecided
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by EkoIle1: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2011
pinkrex:

MEND was a recognised force, fighting for their rights(no comparison at all), Boko Haram is a faceless terrorist group fighting and killing for no good reason undecided undecided

Please stop. It doesn't matter what they are fighting for, they are all terrorists, they both terrorize and kill innocent Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Residents Scooping Fuel As Tanker Crashes In Kwara. / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Fake Luther Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.