Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (57166 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 10, 2006
i'd say the swedes are the sexiest (the sex is goodddd!). maybe the american chicks are the most beautiful. and let me say again - the swedish sex is goood! (Did I say good?) - yeah, ok. enough already!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cabali(m): 1:58am On Oct 22, 2006
nah! venezuela; pls go there
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by sherato: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2006
most of te boys are butters on this website so dnt go cussin. beauty is the eye of the beholder. dnt put nigerians down. theres beauty in every country.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2006
adeoba:

i'd say the swedes are the sexiest (the sex is goodddd!). maybe the american chicks are the most beautiful. and let me say again - the swedish sex is goood! (Did I say good?) - yeah, ok. enough already!
hmm my guy well your talking from what u know

if u allow akwa ibom / calabar girl handle u go know say swedes na babies them never start

as for looks nigerian girls can be beautiful in many ways and wowo in many ways
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by TaniCarr(f): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2006
Ethiopian women are very beautiful,I heard women from sinegal are very beautiful as well. The thing with those very very beautiful women,I notice,and if you disagree tell me,they look older faster.You will see a beautiful ethiopian women but if she is past 30 she isn't really beautiful anymore.Nigerian women can look young up to age 60 if they keep themselves in good shape.We have the best skin of all backgrounds it's built to out last all of the temporary beauty out there. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by ladyamazin(f): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2006
i also think dat ethiopian women have it all, tho all africans are kinda cute in one way or da other wink
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Amobi1(m): 2:21am On Oct 25, 2006
Ethiopia woman, but they can be short ohh.
secondly, do you guys know ethiopia only shows one tribe.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2006
swedes
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cutieexx(f): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2007
would u stop it with this swedes thing u've got going on? angry
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by felia(f): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2007
what about the Nigeria men, probably the ulgyest in the world.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cutieexx(f): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2007
wink wink takes one to know one wink wink don't u agree felia?

God help u say u b be girl grin grin because now, my statement no concern u!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2007
TaniCarr:

Ethiopian women are very beautiful,I heard women from sinegal are very beautiful as well. The thing with those very very beautiful women,I notice,and if you disagree tell me,they look older faster.You will see a beautiful ethiopian women but if she is past 30 she isn't really beautiful anymore.Nigerian women can look young up to age 60 if they keep themselves in good shape.We have the best skin of all backgrounds it's built to out last all of the temporary beauty out there. grin grin

Yeah they get old quick and the skin gets messed up for no reason. It's common with South Americans too, I don't know why.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by felia(f): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2007
are u telling me about my statement.girl. please put that aside, i said what i have to say, if i am a female or not that should not be your concern. cutee xx. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cutieexx(f): 12:54am On Feb 03, 2007
@ felia,  grin i know where u're comin from girl, with your response but how come say, u go fit talk say, Nigeria men no fine. of all of the countries in the world? they con be the uglyest. shocked shocked na exaggeration u dey do, or wetin? because' i know fit understand am if u dey talk for truth. the ones way u know, they look that bad? sad sad

understand me na?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by felia(f): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2007
pls say sometime better cutiee Bleep.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cutieexx(f): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2007
o.k to d point: u don marry, na nigeria person u marry? u be nigerian self? sister, giv me answer pls

wetin u get against nigerians so. i no get am o. i jus dey say i no agree wit u concernin' nigerian men being the uglyest in d world?

i get men wey i love way kom 4rm there o! family, friends everything
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by felia(f): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2007
if u dont understand how to read what i wrote,pls ask some one to help u out. i post what i felt like posting if u have a problem with pls let me know.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cutieexx(f): 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2007
shoo! we won fight!!!!!! dat's fine girl, grin i can read alright. n i don't care wat u think, just sayin' I disagree wit it. it's cool wit me!!!!!!!!!!! i will drop it since it seems u cant understand d freedom of speech in our world of today. sad sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by felia(f): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2007
smiley smiley smiley smiley, let drop it.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2007
i love that, definitely Nigerian girls are the most beautiful in the world
Others from other countries go for sugery, Face Lift, Breast Enlargement, Extrrrrreeeeemmmee Makeover, Dangerouus Makeups, and the rest of them just to look half as beautiful as the Nigerian or African girls.
Imagine wat happens if we go for Extreme makeovas.
Beauty is Natural, Pure, undefiled and not Mutilated.
Black Is Beautiful.
Im proud of it.
See my profile for confirmation if you doubt it.
GO NAIJA GIRLS grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cutieexx(f): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2007
@ felia, Ese, thank u grin grin grin grin. na so i don de fear say wetin u go talk.

anyways, bk to d topic, n so e get one latino girl wey i know, she beautiful, una know am sef, na jennifer lopez cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by royalicon(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2008
Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World!

If YES, Can u figure out the percetage?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by welli(f): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2008
ò poster ,thank you jare for apprci8ing ur country pple. kiss
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by pmann(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2008
It is a fact that Nigeria babes are pretty, but it is fallacious to say that they are the most beautiful in the whole world. I totally disagree with anyone who say that Nigeria babes are the most beautiful. When it comes to Africa, Nigeria babes are the most beautiful. For me Indian babes are the highest when it comes to defining what beauty really is. America babes, mostly the black ones are next. Some Nigeria babes fine shaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2008
Before judging who the most beautiful women in the world are, I'd like a situation where all the women presented themselves without make-up. Nigerian girls are beautiful when they are toned down. Not the fake ones. You can see a Naija girl with everything fake: her weaves (blonde sometimes), heavy foundation, heavy lipstick/gloss, long fake eyelashes, overdone mascara, heavy pink cheek blush, prominent lip-liner, acrylic nails and excess jewellery. Relax girls, you are beautiful. Do not overhide your flaws. If your guys don't like your looks they can call the police. I am East-African and can vouch that Nigeria girls are fine, though not the finest in the world.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by whitelexi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2008
All that one is long story, with or without make-up, naija babes don't even come into the top 20. How many of them are even taller than 5'11?. It is the fault of the spoilt society we live in today, where a girl that knows she is irrevocably ugly, and yet she proclaims "i'm beautiful!". Who can blame her? if everyone denies u - will u deny yourself? NO! So let the deception continue grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by savanaha: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2008
whitelexi:

All that one is long story, with or without make-up, naija babes don't even come into the top 20. How many of them are even taller than 5'11?. It is the fault of the spoilt society we live in today, where a girl that knows she is irrevocably ugly, and yet she proclaims "i'm beautiful!". Who can blame her? if everyone denies u - will u deny yourself? NO! So let the deception continue grin

Maybe the comparison is between Nigerian women and men. I have to say the women are leap years ahead of the men in looks. In terms of height, Nigerian men aren't that tall anyways. Besides, women don't need to be that tall because it makes the tall dark and handsome saying ineffective. Since NIgerian men don't have the tall nor the handsome thank God for melanin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by whitelexi(m): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
savanaha:

Maybe the comparison is between Nigerian women and men. I have to say the women are leap years ahead of the men in looks. In terms of height, Nigerian men aren't that tall anyways. Besides, women don't need to be that tall because it makes the tall dark and handsome saying ineffective. Since NIgerian men don't have the tall nor the handsome thank God for melanin

Well, beauty in a woman starts from height cool
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by creamdream: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2008
at least in the view of those who are nigerians or friends of nigerians
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by JustGood(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2008
Oh Yes oh
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by richo(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2008
persians and russians are finer than nigerian girls
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by spikedcylinder: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2008
How can Nigerian girls be the finest in the world? We wan thief am? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.