Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1281622 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by zoefavour: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dear all,

It is really my pleasure to come and testify of the Lord goodness to me, because with my lips will I make Know His faithfulness to all generation!I have been a silent a reader for some months now,but with the issue that has be going on for days now about Dr Emeka,i decided to come out from shell.

I am the woman blendy posted her mail to her some days ago and somebody also mentioned my case this afternoon.

Please in this journey of motherhood and father hood,I may say that it is not how perfect a Dr is, because if the Lord does not watch the city it is vain that the watch men lay awake at night.

I only came across this thread about two weeks before I came down to Nigeria for my procedure, based on you all encouragement (blendy in particular)by that time, all the particulars in need to fly down abroad were all ready,to the extent that when I went back to change my flight ticket to Nigeria, the agent I used refused,after, everything the only make a 40% refund to me and my hubby that I bought the ticket on promo, But I never give a dam.

I never knew blendy neither Dr Emeka from adam,but with all I read on this thread I never have a biased mind that I will not get my BFP from Dr Emeka on my first attempt with him. Even the day of my ET, Emeka he asked my hand in prayer but I told him not to worry that I am pregnant already.

To say the fact, among all the Dr's I have been meeting and using since this journey,both African's, Americans,Eurpeans,Arabic etc, I would strongly say that Emeka is the............

However,In this journey, we should all put God first,before I came to Nigeria in February, the Redeemed church were doing there annual fasting and prayer,I joined them, I was still on that fasting until I came down to Nigeria,If you had seen me on my first day and my first week of being in Nigeria I wonder what you would have said ,I know that even for Emeka's mind on my first visit to him,he would even wondering weather this woman would be able to foot his bill,from the way I look, I prayed, sow seed,offset all my vows,when I did all these, I told God,Now, I have done my part,Proved to me that you still sit on the throne.

Moreover, I also watched what I eat,somebody once told me, that I like eating odd food,I laughed,cos she does not know what am going through.I rested,ex -communicate myself from families and friends,to the extent that all my stay in Nigeria my parents did not set their eyes on me, you can imagine! I eat lots of ugu,titus fish,tiger nut,drank lots of water as pikinmama,once mentioned,eat lots of pineapples even in one of my scan with the Dr,he mentioned it that I have eaten lots of Vegetables,But in all it is still God.

The morals of My story is lets us not be discouraged,do whatever the holy spirit push you to do. I came to Nigeria with the move of the spirit,and he did not disappoint me.
So God will always answer all of us at the point of our needs.

8 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by smiler(f): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
HoneyBony: @All. Sorry that I had to tell this to the house.I'm devastated and heartbroken right now.My eyes are swollen from tears.My third ivf just failed again.
I saw my baby's heartbeat last week that I started rejoicing and praising God because I never get to this stage wt my previous ivfs; only for me to do another scan yesterday and the heartbeat is gone. cry cry cry..I'm really sad and feel so alone.God what have I done to deserve this .

My dear sister, I wish I had enough words to encourage you with. All I can say is that it is well. Don't give up and don't let satan make you think that God brought this on you. It is God's will for you to have children; "Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not cause delivery?” says the Lord. “Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb? ” says your God. (Isaiah 66:9 NKJV)
Wipe your tears my sister and rejoice because your redeemer lives and you will still carry your own children in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by smiler(f): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
zoefavour: Dear all,

It is really my pleasure to come and testify of the Lord goodness to me, because with my lips will I make Know His faithfulness to all generation!I have been a silent a reader for some months now,but with the issue that has be going on for days now about Dr Emeka,i decided to come out from shell.

I am the woman blendy posted her mail to her some days ago and somebody also mentioned my case this afternoon.

Please in this journey of motherhood and father hood,I may say that it is not how perfect a Dr is, because if the Lord does not watch the city it is vain that the watch men lay awake at night.

I only came across this thread about two weeks before I came down to Nigeria for my procedure, based on you all encouragement (blendy in particular)by that time, all the particulars in need to fly down abroad were all ready,to the extent that when I went back to change my flight ticket to Nigeria, the agent I used refused,after, everything the only make a 40% refund to me and my hubby that I bought the ticket on promo, But I never give a dam.

I never knew blendy neither Dr Emeka from adam,but with all I read on this thread I never have a biased mind that I will not get my BFP from Dr Emeka on my first attempt with him. Even the day of my ET, Emeka he asked my hand in prayer but I told him not to worry that I am pregnant already.

To say the fact, among all the Dr's I have been meeting and using since this journey,both African's, Americans,Eurpeans,Arabic etc, I would strongly say that Emeka is the............

However,In this journey, we should all put God first,before I came to Nigeria in February, the Redeemed church were doing there annual fasting and prayer,I joined them, I was still on that fasting until I came down to Nigeria,If you had seen me on my first day and my first week of being in Nigeria I wonder what you would have said ,I know that even for Emeka's mind on my first visit to him,he would even wondering weather this woman would be able to foot his bill,from the way I look, I prayed, sow seed,offset all my vows,when I did all these, I told God,Now, I have done my part,Proved to me that you still sit on the throne.

Moreover, I also watched what I eat,somebody once told me, that I like eating odd food,I laughed,cos she does not know what am going through.I rested,ex -communicate myself from families and friends,to the extent that all my stay in Nigeria my parents did not set their eyes on me, you can imagine! I eat lots of ugu,titus fish,tiger nut,drank lots of water as pikinmama,once mentioned,eat lots of pineapples even in one of my scan with the Dr,he mentioned it that I have eaten lots of Vegetables,But in all it is still God.

The morals of My story is lets us not be discouraged,do whatever the holy spirit push you to do. I came to Nigeria with the move of the spirit,and he did not disappoint me.
So God will always answer all of us at the point of our needs.

I am happy for you. May our God almighty perfect all that concerns you in Jesus name! Amen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by peace5050: 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
@honeybony i think its better you seek spiritual assistance, there its something really wrong. u need to wrestle in prayer. the good book says the tot he think towards us is good and to give us an expected end.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
Honeybony, really sorry to hear this. I feel ur pain my Sister but God knows best. Take heart. But I was really wondering if your Doc did anythg different this cycle since you've had 2 previous early miscarriages before. He needs to find out what the issue is cos somethg is definitely wrong somewhere so as to avoid a reoccurence. Kpele my Sister!

Doydebisi and Zoefavour, congrats my Sisters. The Lord who started this will perfect it to the end. I wish u guys a stress free nine months. Thanks for sharing ur story and encouraging others.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
@honeybony dear take heart,it is well i pray the lord console u nd compensate u abundantly for all the loss.May God be with you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
HoneyBony: @All. Sorry that I had to tell this to the house.I'm devastated and heartbroken right now.My eyes are swollen from tears.My third ivf just failed again.
I saw my baby's heartbeat last week that I started rejoicing and praising God because I never get to this stage wt my previous ivfs; only for me to do another scan yesterday and the heartbeat is gone. cry cry cry..I'm really sad and feel so alone.God what have I done to deserve this .

Dear Sis, am deeply sorry. It broke my heart when I read your message. In fact, it spoilt my Evening . God knows best, may He alone bless you with the ones that will bring everlasting happiness and laughter into your marriage and home. Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by slushia(f): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
@honeybony,its well madam,even in ur heartbroken state,give God praise,for he makes all things beautiful in his time.i have all reasons to be heartbroken and sad too,but i choose to rejoice,at every step of my ivf i always give God thanks.i just had my et today and the doctor said i have a 10 percent chance of being pregnant.im very young,in my late 20's but somehow my embryos didnt survive,only one did and doc told me its a grade D which is very poor,he actually asked me whether i still want to cobtinue with the transfer,i told him yes and i told him dat God works best in our weaknesses.while the transfer was going on,i was givin God praises,not even a failed ivf can seperate me from the love of God.so cheer up,very soon you will even forget that u once waited to have kids.it will soon be over just dont give up. finally,i greet everybody oooooo,blendy and the boys,Nwagbobio and all our fruitful mamas.God is still on the throne!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CharisJaden2013: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
@Honeybony It is well with you. I understand how you feel. I cried my heart out when my 1st ivf failed to the extend that DH was so mad and angry with me. When my 2nd failed, I was not worried at all cos God gave me peace and joy that passed all understanding. Don't allow the devil to see ur tears. In all things give God thanks and praise. Trust him to the end and He will come thru for you. @ Zoofavout and Doydebisi Congrats my sister, may the good Lord see you thru and keep your babies till their due time. @ Inwangobio, Blendyy, Pikinmama etc thank you for your encouragement. God bless you all. @ Shushai, we are cycle buddies, just did my transfer today and strongly trusting God for a bfp. God will perfect all that concerns us all IJN. Baby dust to all of us.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CharisJaden2013: 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pmama: Hey People, I have been a silent reader of this post for some time now and decided it is time to be part of it, hubby and I have decided to go the IVF way but I am particular about clinics that do sex selection any idea of such clinic please let me know. That said I plan to give my self like 3 months to work on myself, by that I mean excersice, eat right, lose weight and relax, have also ordered fatility blend for both of us.
I was told my tubes were blocked and there is this Falopio that some body wrote that she has the contact, could you please drop the contact because I am seriously considering buying it.

Any link to South Africa and Egypt IVF centeres will be appreciated. To Everybody, hold on to God and see your doctors, ONE day, it will be over
. @ Pmama I know someone who did in Dubai and she said the rate was cheaper than 9ja. This is the website of d clinic www. fakihIvf.com. Google them and see and she sails their success rate is very high and there is no Visa wahala
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Doydebisi: 6:58am On Apr 26, 2013
@honeyboney.... The Good lord strengthen you. I know one day we will look back at these times and laugh. It is well. @slushia..... Uphill tasks are more daunting , but make testimonies all the more miracle like.... I will pray with you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 7:40am On Apr 26, 2013
@ honey boney, I don't no wat to say my sis but I pray dat de gud lord will soon put smile on ur face, pls do not giv up yet is well. @ inwogobio tanx 4 caring may God continue 2 bless u. Am still counting days my beta test will be on monday but my dear am scared, i hv been seeing menstral signs. Lik lots of cramping and no pregnancy sign atall.Am becoming depressed I pray de gud lord will have mercy on me. Am so happy wit all thoes wit bfp tru doc Emeka, may God see u tru and make me 2 be lyk u ppl IJN Amen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by zoefavour: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2013
@ Honeybony,
I am short of consolation words,Only what I have to say is that the Lord is your strength,He is the Lord that knows the end from the beginning.Keep faith and keep going.

Kpele,it is well.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@honybony,plz be strong,its allowed to cry if that will make U̶̲̅ feel any better,its well with U̶̲̅.
@gimnaeto,diz aint d time to entertain any fear,pray hard nd be positive in Ʊя̩̥̊ thoughts,that will go a long way. U̶̲̅ are supposed to even take a break from Ʊя̩̥̊ phone sef,its well with U̶̲̅. *sticky hugs Ʊя̩̥̊ way*
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CharisJaden2013: 8:55am On Apr 26, 2013
Gimnaeto: @ honey boney, I don't no wat to say my sis but I pray dat de gud lord will soon put smile on ur face, pls do not giv up yet is well. @ inwogobio tanx 4 caring may God continue 2 bless u. Am still counting days my beta test will be on monday but my dear am scared, i hv been seeing menstral signs. Lik lots of cramping and no pregnancy sign atall.Am becoming depressed I pray de gud lord will have mercy on me. Am so happy wit all thoes wit bfp tru doc Emeka, may God see u tru and make me 2 be lyk u ppl IJN Amen.
. My dear sister don't allow the devil to deceive you. Reject all those feelings and rebuke them. Fear is from the devil, making false evidence to appear real. Hold on to the words and promises of God for your life and your testimony will come thru. It is well with you, cheer up and trust the Lord with all your heart and put the devil to shame. Baby dust to all of us Ijn
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Chi16(f): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2013
@honeybony...it is wel. wipe ur tears and b strong. God wi surprise u wit children soonest becos ur expectation sha never b cut off.
@Gimnaeto... be positive. dot focus on signs rather focus on God. it is well with u.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by oviasouth: 10:09am On Apr 26, 2013
honey bone, am so very sorry for your loss.dis just sucks! cant imagine wat u r going through-but want to let you know dat u re not alone and there is always a silver lining behind every dark cloud. when i had a miscarriage after my first ivf at 9 weeks after seeing d heartbeat at 6weeks, i never thought i could live through it, Time does heal the wound. even with two (2)BFN to follow i never knew i could still go on.am no expert and am yet to find success but wanted to advice you to look into a RPL(recurrent pregnancy loss) panel for testing. insist on not repeating the same thing if u r planning a future cycle. if your doctor dosent bulge, i suggest u get a second opinion. lots of ladies in your situation have had success using blood thinners like lovenox, heparin,clexane ,e.t.c even when nothing is detected from your blood work. be your own advocate, dont just rely on your doctors info( i read when blendy told you some info on aspirin- it cant hurt to try, so what do u stand to loose?). we feel this pain so much more, no matter how much our doctors care- we keep paying them big bucks. you can join a RPL forum on FERTILITY COMMUNITY, you will get great support and learn a lot from ladies in your situation who have found success. pls take care of your self and ur DH. u will smile again. hugssssss.
congrats to ladies who have had success- u shall have a healthy pregnancy
@all, good luck in our different phases.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2013
@Honeybony, the lord is your strength, i know it is hard to praise God under this circumstance but you must do it because this is what will make the devil go mad ( when he must of thought you will be down and out). God is working things out for you my dear, He will wipe away your tears.
@Slushia,i like your spirit and your expectations shall not be cut off, I join you in prayers and i trust God strongly that whether D-grade or Z, God can still use it for His own glory, continue to be positive.
@Gimnaeto, if i hear you exercise any fear again i will take permission from your DH and give you a serious knock on your head, lol. Seriously, pls just relax and pray,the Lord is able to fix it up for you, pls read that Slushia's post again because you were even complaining of your B-grade. God bless you, am awaiting your bfp testimony.
@CharisJaden, it is well with you, keep faith alive and know that the God of all flesh, in whom there is nothing impossible will do it for you IJN Amen. take time and rest and pray, it is well with you.
@Zoefavour, congrats and I beleive God that he will give you the strength to carry it to full term.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pikinmama: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CharisJaden2013: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Inwangobio, thank you for your prayers, you have been a source of encouragement to me on this forum, how is madam and the triplets doing? My rgds to them. God bless you. @pikin Mama, thank you for your prayers and advice, will try to stay off the Internet while trusting God to perfect all that concerns me. Take care and remain blessed.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Pmama: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
CharisJaden2013: .
@ Pmama I know someone who did in Dubai and she said the rate was cheaper than 9ja. This is the website of d clinic www. fakihIvf.com. Google them and see and she sails their success rate is very high and there is no Visa wahala

Thanks dear, I will look them up and see if I can contact them, have sent a mail to Egypt too after I saw my cousin's post on facebook yesterday on two weeks holiday in Egypt. Cairo may not be as hot as we thought. they have not responded to me though.

@HoneyBony: I am so sorry a lot of us has said it all, take heart dear, you will smile again.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by peace5050: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
@pmama hmm na GOD dey do sha, i do not want to loose focus on the objective which is to get positive result, if one likes do it in DENMARK or Congo, the most important thing is to receive mercy from Jehovah GOD. but i would advise SOUTH AFRICA or even DENMARK. above all na GOD dey do am. i just want to work towards raising 1.1mila at least.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
This thread has suddenly gone quiet. Wetin dey happen my people? It is very well o, God is still in control. I just left the ttc thread where they celebrated 9 bfps this month. Is God not wonderful? See what prayers can do! I thank God on behalf of my 9 sisters who left God's waiting room this month. We are believing God for a 200% increase of that number next month in Jesus name.

Pmama! Pmama!! Pmama!!! How many times did I call u? Hmmm, my sister leave sex selection alone and pray to God for baby/babies through ur first attempt at ivf. He knows what's best for u and will give u exactly that which suits u. Let me quickly share the experience of one of my very close friends who had 4 girls. She put herself and hubby under so much pressure over the male child they didn't have and decided to go for ivf/sex selection. Meanwhile the other 4 babies were conceived naturally. This babe paid heavily and I mean heavily for sex selection and 3 embies were transfered. Close to 20weeks she went to check their sexes and its like they all closed their legs or so cos she claimed she didn't see the sex b4 she delivered. My friend then traveled to US to have her male US citizens only to be delivered of triplet, all girls. She has 7 girls as we speak. Initially my friend wanted to sue the clinic that performed the sex selection but I don't know who advised her against it. Me na laugh I just dey laugh cos I no kuku get one that time.
My Sisters, fear God o cos He will always take the lead. Science and technology can only try but can never ever take the place of God.
Nice weekend my people!

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
I "fitn't" laugh o! God has the final say. Gbam! He alone knows what is best for us, we can only ask and plead that he gives us our heart desires. Anyways, your friend will have enough sons-in-laws and plenty of omugwos to attend.

Pmama! Pmama!! Pmama!!! How many times did I call u? Hmmm, my sister leave sex selection alone and pray to God for baby/babies through ur first attempt at ivf. He knows what's best for u and will give u exactly that which suits u. Let me quickly share the experience of one of my very close friends who had 4 girls. She put herself and hubby under so much pressure over the male child they didn't have and decided to go for ivf/sex selection. Meanwhile the other 4 babies were conceived naturally. This babe paid heavily and I mean heavily for sex selection and 3 embies were transfered. Close to 20weeks she went to check their sexes and its like they all closed their legs or so cos she claimed she didn't see the sex b4 she delivered. My friend then traveled to US to have her male US citizens only to be delivered of triplet, all girls. She has 7 girls as we speak. Initially my friend wanted to sue the clinic that performed the sex selection but I don't know who advised her against it. Me na laugh I just dey laugh cos I no kuku get one that time.
My Sisters, fear God o cos He will always take the lead. Science and technology can only try but can never ever take the place of God.
Nice weekend my people![/quote]
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by omonikiba(f): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
Oh yes Blendy, you remember you are one of those who fought for us to be praying together, do you see how God honour His name? I believe there shall be more in the month of may, of which we are still expecting one more before the month ends.

I will urge some of us here to pls come to ttc thread at least, say hi and just put in a little, you can just be on the list. God is passing through the list, He can decide to be the doctor in your case. Even if you don't want to join, just follow us in the prayers, night vigils, fasting, orphanage visit, giving to the needy.

All is well. No one will remaim this way by this time next year.

@Honeybony, God Himself will teach you His ways, in that, you will look back and rejoice when He finishes with you, note this is not God's plan for you, you need to call on Him cos Him alone has your manual, Go to Him, He won't let you down. You might have not done anything wrong, maybe you haven't learn something from Him yet, He loves you and that is why He want you to take out time with Him, you need that fellowship with your Maker. He will teach you what you need to do, maybe all you need is a change of doctor sef, or read carefully blendy's advise, if doing one thing gives you d same failed result, then doing it differently is advised and needful.

@ all in 2ww, you will testify soon. @ Pmama, I beg, leave sex selection ooo, focus on God for bfp, though you can ask for specifics anyway.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@honeyboney,its well with u dear.u will never experience such heart ache again amin. Have U̶̲̅ heard of "Assyria"?its a test conducted on an ivf patient/woman who has had several miscarriages to detect the reason. The reason could be immunoglobulin factor,it could be a particular food u ar taking that contains mercury,or something else,the specialists will test U̶̲̅ to know what's realy wrong,may God almighty compesate U̶̲̅ in a big way. Please be strong and positive.
@efribori,I dey hail.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2013
My ppl, I don't no wat next 2 do, I jst did home pt and it come out negative,this is the 3rd icsi with nordica clinic, my hubby is not happy aswell. Am very down,depressed and confused. I wish I can shade tears ryt now but I can't de whole tears are heapped inside my hrt.I hv prayed,sowed seeds. This whole tin has disgraced me cos in de 3 icsi I always have bloated tummy and add weghit so ppl always feel am preggy, am down casted .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmazeBalls(f): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2013
@Gimnaeto I don't have any "magic words" for how you get through this...you will. You are a fighter and you haven't got this far not to be a mom. One way or another it just has to happen. Take time to recover, schedule some fun things for you and dh to do.Try to not research too much what your next step is, you'll drive yourself nuts. Take care hun.may God see u through dear.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@gimnaeto,its well with u,God will compensate u for all ur loss. Amin. I ll suggest u go to a reputable fertility clinic or suggest to ur doc to do a test called "assyria",it ll detect the reasons for non-implantation or miscarrage,it ll detect if der waz mercury in d meals u eat that Ȋ̝̊̅§ harmful to the egg transferred or if u have immunoglobulin problem,please ensure u do the tests early enough. Be strong babes.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CharisJaden2013: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
Blendy, ABig Amen to your prayers and I believe we will have more bfp's next month by Gods Grace. @Gimnaeto, it is well my sister. Sometimes urine test are not always accurate, so still hang in there till you do your blood test tomorrow. I recommend the movie "Facing the giants" for all the fruitful mothers and fathers in d house. The movie has really encouraged and strengthen my faith in God. Have a blessed and fruitful week everyone.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by omonikiba(f): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2013
@Gimnaeto, it is well, was really looking forward for ur testimony, but don't u worry, the story can still change, hold on and confess good news.

Lord, pls pass through this thread.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by peace5050: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
@all i greet una it is well. d lord said that he would av mercy on whosoever he would av mercy on. i pray we would recieve mercy in the coming weeks and months in jesus name. AMeeeeeeeennnnnn.oh lord av mercy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.