Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka (19004 Views)

Retired Generals Jostle For Civil Defence Top Job — Leadership Newspaper / PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark / Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by Kay1kay1(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2012
@ Olodostein

Read my post properly. It is to those demanding war (not everyone).  . .

War never solves issues . . . smiley
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2012
I will not want this country to split but there is no way this nation will be better if it remains like this

Nothing is working in this country. The politicians are ammassing all the wealth that should be equally distributed among its citizen

Why are black people filled with incurable selfishness, greed. It happened in Libya, Egypt. No black man will ever resign from public office because of the huge money the office makes for them

We need to make our leaders accountable for their acts. They need to also be ready to sacrifice for the good of the nation

They want us to sacrifice and yet they can cut their bloated and outrageous salaries and allowances. Yes remove fuel subsidy but do so after cutting all public holder's outrageous salaries. Only the president spend a whooping 3 million of tax payers money daily on food. Wetin hin dey chop? He wan die. Let them provide jobs, light, salaries for the jobless, good roads, refineries working at fool capacity before removing subsidy
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by 989900: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2012
We have a presently bigger enemy than tribalism and religion, and that's corruption. After we split, it will still follow each tribe and religion.

Let's fight that first, then we can do the tribal-religious thing.

Yes we were born tribalists and  religionists but who is the good man? Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Fulani, Itshekiri, who?

And it won't stop. It's an argument you can't win, I can't win.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2012
@SAM_IKENNA

You wrote well. I applaud your objectivity. In fact, you sound wiser than the eldest man in a village square gathering. But we are not talking of what will happen in 20years time or so, we are talking of TODAY and the senseless act going on in some parts of the country.

Do you know what it means for a group of peaceful loving innocent people worshiping to hatched by barbarians for no JUST cause over and over again? How would you feel if your relative was amongst the bereaved?

I abhor no hate for no man or group of people, despite the fact that I have experienced raw hate. What I am beginning to see in depth about most Yoruba's is that you don't know where they stand. Is it cowardice,political game or sycophant-ism? They beat around the bush often. Let them take a STAND. Which camp do you belong? Stop playing double agents. It is unhealthy and dangerous to you. It undermines your integrity.

One thing i like about the Hausa's is that their Yes is their Yes and their No is their No. At least you know where they stand even when they are fundamentally against you. They seem to be taken a stand and we are getting the message. I have come across others especially Yoruba's mocking the victims of this madness on and off this forum. Is it because those who were caught in this mayhem are business men trying to provide for their families? It is enshrined in the constitution that you have the RIGHT to live wherever you choose for fear of no persecution. why is the reverse becoming the CASE? In this case, Pragmatism has to be exercised. You follow the situation as they develop. It is suicide to be a fantasist when reality is getting ever stark.

Strategic partnership is very paramount. In fact, essential on many fronts. After all, we are neighbors, brothers and Africans first and foremost. But if you allow wishful thinking over common sense; then you might be in for a very BIG surprise. The Yugoslavs were bitter rivals in the beginning; now they are best of friends and allies. Everyone knows their priorities and where they stand on issues. To a greater extent it is working for the Europeans after centuries at loggerheads with each other. If my memory serves me right, Africa is larger and growing in population than Europe,yet, they have 50 countries and we have 55 or so. Besides, we had our own numerous kingdoms scattered across great Africa before artificial countries and borders where created. We will leave that to another historic thread.

Nerville Chamberlain went down in history as one of Britian's worst prime minister. Why? When hitler's intention was fully known to the world, Chamberlain initiated his appeasement policy. Before he knew it, Hitler had already captured Czechoslovakia and launched a pre-emptive strike on Poland. That is what you get for thinking you can actually dine with the devil.

PEACE is sacred. War is never good. We all hate to see people die and suffer(women and children) especially INNOCENT beings. But how can one justify the unjustifiable? In this sense, the CARROT and STICK diplomacy have to come into play. When the carrot is eaten without no appreciation or remorse of good. The STICK is obliged to be used. This is life. This is human nature and we are all humans.

We all love life. We hate to see the Nigerian children cry. We all owe them their future. We are all Africans and Blacks. We can't be differentiated outside Africa shores until we tell outsiders our tribes or speak our dialect. We have time to correct things. It is never too late. We all pray for a PEACEFUL resolution.

But the madness must not go on.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by seunpayne(m): 11:52am On Jan 11, 2012
Do Nigerians even understand the concept of war? Whatever we have going on now is heaven compared to it. Please let's caution our frustrations with wisdom. Likening today's issues with yesterdays failures isn't the way forward.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by Thom14: 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2012
If war will solve our problem so be it,may God held us. embarassed undecided
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by manosteel(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2012
I agree with Prof Soyinka, I think Nigeria is a Project, possibly uncompleted project or an abandon project.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2012
we want total disintegration so that everybody will try his luck feeding himself first. if you fail to feed yourself, then your neighbor should colonize you and feed you next time you won't make too much noise
GBAM!!!
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by islamrules(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2012
@SAM_IKENNA

You wrote well. I applaud your objectivity. In fact, you sound wiser than the eldest man in a village square gathering. But we are not talking of what will happen in 20years time or so, we are talking of TODAY and the senseless act going on in some parts of the country.

Do you know what it means for a group of peaceful loving innocent people worshiping to hatched by barbarians for no JUST cause over and over again? How would you feel if your relative was amongst the bereaved?

I abhor no hate for no man or group of people, despite the fact that I have experienced raw hate. What I am beginning to see in depth about most Yoruba's is that you don't know where they stand. Is it cowardice,political game or sycophant-ism? They beat around the bush often. Let them take a STAND. Which camp do you belong? Stop playing double agents. It is unhealthy and dangerous to you. It undermines your integrity.

One thing i like about the Hausa's is that their Yes is their Yes and their No is their No. At least you know where they stand even when they are fundamentally against you. They seem to be taken a stand and we are getting the message. I have come across others especially Yoruba's mocking the victims of this madness on and off this forum. Is it because those who were caught in this mayhem are business men trying to provide for their families? It is enshrined in the constitution that you have the RIGHT to live wherever you choose for fear of no persecution. why is the reverse becoming the CASE? In this case, Pragmatism has to be exercised. You follow the situation as they develop. It is suicide to be a fantasist when reality is getting ever stark.

Strategic partnership is very paramount. In fact, essential on many fronts. After all, we are neighbors, brothers and Africans first and foremost. But if you allow wishful thinking over common sense; then you might be in for a very BIG surprise. The Yugoslavs were bitter rivals in the beginning; now they are best of friends and allies. Everyone knows their priorities and where they stand on issues. To a greater extent it is working for the Europeans after centuries at loggerheads with each other. If my memory serves me right, Africa is larger and growing in population than Europe,yet, they have 50 countries and we have 55 or so. Besides, we had our own numerous kingdoms scattered across great Africa before artificial countries and borders where created. We will leave that to another historic thread.

Nerville Chamberlain went down in history as one of Britian's worst prime minister. Why? When hitler's intention was fully known to the world, Chamberlain initiated his appeasement policy. Before he knew it, Hitler had already captured Czechoslovakia and launched a pre-emptive strike on Poland. That is what you get for thinking you can actually dine with the devil.

PEACE is sacred. War is never good. We all hate to see people die and suffer(women and children) especially INNOCENT beings. But how can one justify the unjustifiable? In this sense, the CARROT and STICK diplomacy have to come into play. When the carrot is eaten without no appreciation or remorse of good. The STICK is obliged to be used. This is life. This is human nature and we are all humans.

We all love life. We hate to see the Nigerian children cry. We all owe them their future. We are all Africans and Blacks. We can't be differentiated outside Africa shores until we tell outsiders our tribes or speak our dialect. We have time to correct things. It is never too late. We all pray for a PEACEFUL resolution.

But the madness must not go on.
Every yoruba family has a muslim or christian. My father is a christian, my mum a muslim. Some of my brothers are christisan, some muslims. Do u expect me to kill my brothers in the name of religion ? that is why yorubas are neutral. yorubas will not join in any tribal/religious war.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by nagoma(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2012
Soyinka is senile and he is maintaining his position as the champion of entropy. Why can't the government do its function by arresting the criminals? The problems we have in Nigeria keep escalating because our president has no capacity, you can't make the right desicions if you are this much disabled in your thinking. The so called elders like Soyinka are not helping with their age old bigoted crap.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by islamrules(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2012
Soyinka is senile and he is maintaining his position as the champion of entropy. Why can't the government do its function by arresting the criminals? The problems we have in Nigeria keep escalating because our president has no capacity, you can't make the right desicions if you are this much disabled in your thinking. The so called elders like Soyinka are not helping with their age old bigoted crap.

Even the most retarded man on earth knows that Soyinka is saying the fact. Is nigeria not going into civil war ?
Do u think southerners will continue watching u hausas to kill them without retaliating ? (E.g. Benins burning of Mosque this week)

Did that enough to tell u that soyinka is right? GEJ is afraid of boko-haram sponsors, so who else can stop them ?

Niger/delta militants stayed out of the religion madness bcuz of GEJ. they dont want to spoil show for their kinsman (jonathan).

if nija/delta join, know thats the end of nigeria.

soyinka is 190% correct. is soyinka the bigot here or those people killing and burning churches and christian.

u r a bigot calling soyinka a bigot. or u dont know the meaning of bigot
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by islamrules(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2012
and soyinka is not calling for civil war, but he is only accessing the situation.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by LogicMind: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2012
islamrules:

Every yoruba family has a muslim or christian. My father is a christian, my mum a muslim. Some of my brothers are christisan, some muslims. Do u expect me to kill my brothers in the name of religion ? that is why yorubas are neutral. yorubas will not join in any tribal/religious war.

That's exactly the point. Even your neutrality crumbled in 1967. You are so confused and without allegiance that you expose yourselves to exploitations. Those asking to make a pact with the yorubas, may I ask which yourbas you want to sign treaty with? The christian or the muslim? The one-nigerianer or the southerner wannabee?
They should first make up their minds and we'll take it from there. Meanwhile we and the hausas are starting, only starting to reach the conclusion that we have nothing in common and everyone should stay in his place.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by islamrules(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2012
That's exactly the point. Even your neutrality crumbled in 1967. You are so confused and without allegiance that you expose yourselves to exploitations. Those asking to make a pact with the yorubas, may I ask which yourbas you want to sign treaty with? The christian or the muslim? The one-nigerianer or the southerner wannabee?
They should first make up their minds and we'll take it from there. Meanwhile we and the hausas are starting, only starting to reach the conclusion that we have nothing in common and everyone should stay in his place.

And who is holding u and hausa people ?
why cant u start and demarcate ur boundry with hausa people ?

Yorubas are also fed up with Hausa. But the problem with Igbos is, they are adamant.

What are they still doing in the north ?
How many yorubas are still in the north ?
how many yorubas were killed recently ? none, but mainly igbo.

Its no civil war. Leave their land for them. If they now come and bomb anambra, then thats when u can mark ur territory.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by LogicMind: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2012
islamrules:

And who is holding u and hausa people ?
why cant u start and demarcate your boundry with hausa people ?

Yorubas are also fed up with Hausa. But the problem with Igbos is, they are adamant.

What are they still doing in the north ?
How many yorubas are still in the north ?
how many yorubas were killed recently ? none, but mainly igbo.

Its no civil war. Leave their land for them. If they now come and bomb anambra, then thats when u can mark your territory.

Go and reread the constitution of the federal republic of nigeria before you tell me to leave their land for them. why did they fight for me to remain in nigeria. you can't eat your cake and have it. if you pick firewood infested with ants, expect the lizard for your house.

back to the yorubas. you are not neutral, you are simply confused and overwhelmed by the situation in which you find yourself in. You act like you are not part of the problem but scheme devilishly behind our backs. Tell me, if we and the hausas decide to separate what will you do?
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by islamrules(m): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2012
Go and reread the constitution of the federal republic of nigeria before you tell me to leave their land for them. why did they fight for me to remain in nigeria. you can't eat your cake and have it. if you pick firewood infested with ants, expect the lizard for your house.

back to the yorubas. you are not neutral, you are simply confused and overwhelmed by the situation in which you find yourself in. You act like you are not part of the problem but scheme devilishly behind our backs. Tell me, if we and the hausas decide to separate what will you do?

On the issue of Yoruba, it seems u have not gotten my reason.

Imagine if yoruba join the madness, and yoruba youth start targeting hausas. Where do you think they will go ?

I not Mosque and Sabo, e.t.c ?

When they attack mosque, they offend their yoruba brothers who are muslims. A yoruba may even be in a mosque with these hausa people.

If you say, yorubas are confused. Yes u are right!

But when u are confused, the best practice is "restraint" and neutrality.

But its glaring that if anything happens (civil war), yoruba can never side with these animals as they did in baifra. Middle belt also has learnt their lesson.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by nagoma(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2012
FPower and politics of Hausa-Fulani
By
Adewale Adeoye.
ANYONE who holds the view that the Hausa-Fulani political leaders are not in control of Nigeria’s past, present and if possible, the future may need to re-examine their thinking. I also hold the strong view that the Hausa-Fulani leadership is the best organised and the most tactical of all the ruling power blocs in Nigeria, that is the Yoruba and the Igbo and of course, the minorities put together as a disjointed and never united bloc, always being used as puns ,

@Sam Ikenna[b][/b]
For all I can discern your hero Adewale Adeoye might be talking about the Lochness Monster; such aggrandizement of the Fulani for the sole purpose of demonizing them must have been counted as an academic work. cheesy What I see is fairy tales and  stereotypic rumours of the unknown turned in legends by people like Adeoye.This is so similar to Gulliver's travels except that Jonathan Swift was writing a satire. So Adeoye's fairy tales are supposed to ensure that people know how formidable their enemies are and to be prepared - laughable, cheesy amusing. grin wink.Carry go Ikenna, nothing do you.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by slam7000(m): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2012
you guys should stop 5talking craps here,Nigeria isnt dividing,if nigeria divides, do know how much suya will cost grin,do u know how much original kunu will cost grin,make una no make me vex.tomato jos nko,onions, hell no,naija remains as it is, nobody is going no where, NIGERIA AGAGHI EKEWA, HOHA, when i slap and strangle EKO ILE or force bad eba down his throat,it,ll be treated as an internal squabble instead of international issue.i dont need visa to go visit my in-laws at ekiti, cheesy.People should stop all these keyboard battle cries.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by nagoma(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2012
@Quote from Emmeke
Nchara i know lots of igbos that have just paid their yearly rents in the north. Even with all these threats. Accept it. [b]Igbos prefer a crisis ridden north to your SE and the would dread any talks of division or war. Igbos stand to lose more, no 2 ways about it.[/[/b]quote]

Nothing but the truth. Look before you leap!!
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by LogicMind: 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2012
slam7000:

you guys should stop 5talking craps here,Nigeria isnt dividing,if nigeria divides, do know how much suya will cost grin,do u know how much original kunu will cost grin,make una no make me vex.tomato jos nko,onions, hell no,naija remains as it is, nobody is going no where, NIGERIA AGAGHI EKEWA, HOHA, when i slap and strangle EKO ILE or force bad eba down his throat,it,ll be treated as an internal squabble instead of international issue.i dont need visa to go visit my in-laws at ekiti, cheesy.People should stop all these keyboard battle cries.

you have inlaws in ekiti. eeeyaaa. soo soorryy.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2012
islamrules:

Then I expect the Yoruba's including the Muslims to take a stand and call Evil what it is and that is Evil and be ready to defeat the Evil. You can't serve two masters at a time. They should be independent enough to know what is right from wrong. If they believe and think this is 1966, they are making a VERY big mistake. Nigeria has undergone changes albeit uncomplimentary ones ever since.

Logic Mind is making SENSE. Do not look at the issue one sided.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by slam7000(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2012
now in event of division what happens to the houses okey and emeka built in kano.or the investment anyo made at trade fair complex badAGRY.YOU ARE ALL JOKING,
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by islamrules(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2012
Then I expect the Yoruba's including the Muslims to take a stand and call Evil what it is and that is Evil and be ready to defeat the Evil. You can't serve two masters at a time. They should be independent enough to know what is right from wrong. If they believe and think this is 1966, they are making a VERY big mistake. Nigeria has undergone changes albeit uncomplimentary ones ever since.

Logic Mind is making SENSE. Do not look at the issue one sided.

So many yoruba muslim leaders has spoken oublic against boko-haram. what else do you want them to do ?
when ur useless, pathetic president is covering them up. why do u wanna blame yoruba muslims when the government knows their sponsor and refused to act. its not their fault.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by umechuma: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2012
It is better to trust your dog than trust a Yoruba man.A word is good enough for the wise
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by ektbear: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2012
islamrules:

When they attack mosque, they offend their yoruba brothers who are muslims. A yoruba may even be in a mosque with these hausa people.

How many yoruba muslims go to the same mosque as hausa? What percentage?
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by islamrules(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2012
now in event of division what happens to the houses okey and emeka built in kano.or the investment anyo made at trade fair complex badAGRY.YOU ARE ALL JOKING,

I wonder ooo. They keep living like normads. their is no difference between igbo and fulanis. emeka the shoe seller in Kaduna is the same as Aliyu the goat herder in Benin.

why cant they stay at home and invest on their lands ? why cant they stay where dey can be protected.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by islamrules(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2012

How many yoruba muslims go to the same mosque as hausa? What percentage?

hausa and hausa mosques are concentrated in their sabo, few yorubas lives in sabo, so they use their mosque too.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2012
islamrules:

On the issue of Yoruba, it seems u have not gotten my reason.

Imagine if yoruba join the madness, and yoruba youth start targeting hausas. Where do you think they will go ?

I not Mosque and Sabo, e.t.c ?

If you say, yorubas are confused. Yes u are right!

But when u are confused, the best practice is "restraint" and neutrality.

But its glaring that if anything happens (civil war), yoruba can never side with these animals as they did in baifra. Middle belt also has learnt their lesson.

I like the Yoruba Muslims because they are not violent and do not take the religion to be do or die affair. I just wish they would call northern Muslims to order by taken a stand.

Have you lived or spent time in the North? If you did, you would know that the Northern Muslims hate their Yoruba counterparts with PASSION and call them baerebe( meaning Fake Muslims in Hausa). Do you understand in most cases, Yoruba and Hausa's worship separately? In fact, they don't spare Yoruba Muslims in crises. Do you remember a crises few years back that resulted in the massacre of Hausa's in Sango Ota and in Ajegunle by OPC? There were reprisals in the North as well. During the crises, If you were igbo, the Aboki's won't touch you.  

Do you think this is one sided issue? Cmon, Lets call a spade a spade.

Oh well, I still have suspicion that Politicians are using and have succeeded to a greater extent of using ethnicity and religion(our diversity and supposed strength) to put a wedge amongst us. But sycophants, religious fundamentalists and bigots are making matters worst. We can't just sit down and keep looking like Zombies.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by ACM10: 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
So many posters here like Logic mind, Olodostein, Ezeigbo_NL OnlyTruth and to an extent, Adeoye the article writer took words out of my mouth that I find it difficult to improve on their thoughts.

I'm glad to come in contact with the article written by a Yorubaman who thinks with his cerebrum and not his cauda equina. If I come in contact with more of such people in the future, I bet that my view of that tribe will change for good.

Though I will continue to question their neutrality when it comes to issue that concerns Igbos because they are unreliable bunch with questionable allegiance. That trait of theirs seems genetic.

Yorubas kicked us hardest while we are down and continues to boast with it up till today. The result is what we have between us today which is not gap but chasm and their is no basis for unity/alliance(whatever you call it) between the two tribes.

Igbos are aware that the primary aim of the Fulanis is to manipulate, conquer and exploit the locals wherever they settles. I'm glad that the awareness of their ploy is spreading among other tribes. It's unfortunate that they are learning from experience. But nothing lasts forever. Their adventure into Igboland will end someday. I blame my father's for allowing naive Zik to be the visible face of Igbo politics, when we have other politicians that understands the terrain better. Well, it has happened. We must find a way to get out of this cesspit called nigeria
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2012
Bark on CapnBlood! Let the Lobbers, HLs and Dogs hear you!

Back to the discussion: I skimmed through the posts and it appears Yoruba is being thrown in the middle - abeg o! E shi wa le.

All I know is the hausa/fulanis do not regard Yorubas as true Muslims and they have conflicting viewpoints in the religion of Islam itself but make una wait make war break out, you'd see Yorubas would forget religions.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by SILAKABUWA: 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2012
All the Igbos on how many of there people are still deaf and blind because of BOMBS during civil war, How many are still with big HEAD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin because of kwashiokor hunger sickness, Them no fit start round two of war because the north have stolen d power of OIL they once use to cause war and gave it 2 South South, Today south sudan was separated but greed made dem to kill dem self, wen Nija separate, you go kill urselfs in 1day because IGBO hate YORUBA, South South inside dem heart hate IGBO because dem no IGBO 1 play d snake dem and kill south south later,
Re: Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka by billchucks(m): 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2012
splitting up nigeria is not as easy as it seems. once nigeria is splitted there would be agitation in the south. the south south would want to be seperate from the south east; the ogoni's would want to seperate from the eleme's -so the question is that we need a national conference to see how this nation can be kept together. SHIKINA

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State / EFCC Arraigns General Boroh, Moriki For N975m Amnesty Fraud (Photos) / Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.