Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Naija Men And White Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men And White Women (15549 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2012
Honestly pendo i would never imagined i would marry a nigerian at all but look where i ended up love can break many barriers and we are testimony to that
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2012
charlyjayden:

This is UK we have lots of access if not up north in london when we travel we keep a stock of everything

@Chima i dont really understand your problem every individual is different there is no law saying i cant speak pidgin or eat the food just as there is no law in you speaking english! a very silly comment when you think about it

It is okay boo boo, no need to cry. kiss kiss
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2012
Think what you like Chima it is a free world i dont care about posting pics what is anyone going to do with them i am definatly not a male and i shall leave it at that . You seem very sour and i suspect you have trouble in your life but i will say God bless you anyway as i am not a hater . grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Iyawo Chima am wiv u on dis 1,speaking like a nigerian is totally different from typing it 2.I also feel deres something dodgy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Charly whisper it in my ear na,u b okoro like me shey? grin grin grin

Haba  grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
I am not here to offend or dis respect anyone
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
charlyjayden:

Think what you like Chima it is a free world i dont care about posting pics what is anyone going to do with them i am definatly not a male and i shall leave it at that . You seem very sour and i suspect you have trouble in your life but i will say God bless you anyway as i am not a hater . grin

Truth hurts huh?   grin grin grin grin grin

It is good not to be a hater, but being smart is hard for most people.  

I won't hold it against you.   lipsrsealed kiss kiss
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2012
Charly come on! Its a public forum we all joke about and get on each odas nerves,but woteva we say online shud stay online.Y u getting crossed? I have a right to doubt cus my last name is actually Thomas, so bite me ouCccccchHhhhh!!!!  tongue grin kiss kiss
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2012
My last posting here.

charlyjayden:

Honestly pendo i would never imagined i would marry a nigerian at all but look where i ended up love can break many barriers and we are testimony to that

Yep you are right. you are an 'oyibo so freakin what?'am just quoting ur profile. When I say u sound nigerian charly dear we begin there.  grin
Is that ur pic? beautiful I must say.

charlyjayden:

That too sounds soo nairalandish by a fully bloodied nigerian. grin

But hey who cares. Cheer up. You are a nigerian (through assimilation) which is a good thing.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by AmuIgwe: 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2012
It is hilarious to me how you senseless hypocrites come whining your Woe Is Me,  Kumbaya nonsense on here.

I'm pretty sure your race has spawned the most intolerant and hateful creatures in the history of time. Unless you suffer from gross denial, you are much more likely to to catch negativity from your own people. So why don't you quit preaching to the choir and go ask your people why they are generally such hateful invertebrates? Your tangential quip on the slave trade was cute but the fact is that if the overwhelming majority of your people weren't so messed up in the head, racism will not exist as it does today. Go and deal with that before you come here acting like Naija people could give two phucks about you & your dude.

"mrs" chima is a rabid & lonely akata welfare queen / green card machine still mad that one of her Naija runs men left her for a white chick. It's too funny.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2012
oh shut up u i d i o t
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2012
Charly go bed ur husy is waiting,enough of 2day young woman!
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
lol ido i am in bed he is watching some stupid programme , lol
Re: Naija Men And White Women by AmuIgwe: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2012
Nice comeback from a brainless bottom of the barrel Arrow. I'm not the clueless white bi+tch looking for acceptance on here. Again, no one here really believes that Naija people are the reason why interracial couples catch heat. We all know who has jealousy and insecurity embedded in their DNA. Why don't you go preach your nonsense to your leeching, empty and soulless people? Try coming up with something intelligent or you can shut the phuck up and stop begging for acceptance. R3tarded d*ck wipe.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
Ok bush boy grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2012
mind your anger dont kill you igwe i doubt you are even middle class let alone igwe you bush man ha ha ha ha
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 12:22am On Feb 21, 2012
Amu Igwe:

It is hilarious to me how you senseless hypocrites come whining your Woe Is Me,  Kumbaya nonsense on here.

"mrs" chima is a rabid & lonely akata welfare queen / green card machine still mad that one of her Naija runs men left her for a white chick. It's too funny.

This dumb ape is HILARIOUS! grin grin cry cry grin grin cry cry grin grin

LMAO@Nigerian men running train on me  grin grin grin grin grin   Yo Fagstranger did you get a man yet?  grin grin grin grin   LMAO@my husband left me for a white woman  grin grin grin grin grin

You wish you can get welfare huh?   Ask your Nigerian government to implement welfare programs, maybe it will cut down on fraudulent marriages.  grin grin grin grin grin

If you spend LESS TIME following me all over Nairaland, you would improve your scamming techniques.  Hurry up, American embassies are running out of green cards.   grin grin grin grin

Ask the 22 years old groom, how he did it.   grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 12:24am On Feb 21, 2012
419 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by babsjnr(m): 1:10am On Feb 21, 2012
Someone here is always craving for an attention guys please ignore her she's a worthless human being
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 1:36am On Feb 21, 2012
And your worthless dumb arse will continue to read and respond.   grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO@craving attention from dumb arses. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by AmuIgwe: 3:40am On Feb 21, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Blah blah blah

Re: Naija Men And White Women by AmuIgwe: 3:40am On Feb 21, 2012
@ charlyjayden, sorry my simple question was too challenging for you. By your own admission, your own friends hassle you but instead of checking them, you come to a forum full of strangers to agonize over your silly fetish. That's the nature of you duplicitous devils. The vilest creatures on earth but too cowardly to confront yourselves. Don't open a dumb thread if you can't handle the truth. The sad part is that you're actually dense enough to consider 419 an insult.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Just because a few desperate Naija losers choose to exploit you worthless rejects does not make it okay for you to come here spilling your insecurities like anyone cares. It's daunting to come to a Naija forum and be inundated by irrational whining from a bunch of genetically shortchanged inbreds who can barely form an intelligible argument. Wtf is "definatly?" Aren't you supposed to be English, you mentally r3tarded phuck? It's hard enough not to gag at the sight of you repulsive, shapeless & colorless pieces of s#it but we have to deal with your pollution on here too? lol.

Instead of you to play your position, you come here waxing s+upid -- shitting on your boring culture just to get accepted, and you expect be taken seriously? The protocol is that you stay on your knees and swallow, but that's not enough; you have to get ambitious. You have already messed up the gene pool. Haven't you done enough damage? lol. Abeg go play in traffic. Frumpy albino toad.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 5:54am On Feb 21, 2012
aha! Chalrly my 2 cent advise to you.
I saw u changed ur pic and your message too. Different hair/pose now, lovely.
You know if I were u ,married with a lovely kid,5 months pregnant and cooking those conc,serious and time consuming nigerian dishes,I would not even have the strength to trade insults or get offended by people online. Your hands must be too full right now.
Then don't try too hard to prove a point.It ends up becoming suspicious. Your private life at times is not for public consumption cz not everybody appreciates the good the bad and the ugly.Gd nite.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by queensmith: 6:20am On Feb 21, 2012
op is a white man? I am also the queen of England.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:12am On Feb 21, 2012
@Pendo to be honest i couldnt care less what ppl say on here its quite amusing jealousy, but thanks for your advice yer i got my hands full i started this post open minded and know there will be haterz but they are the ones that are consumed with hate not me so no wahala lol grin
Also i am not trying to prove anything just because this place is called nairaland and im here posting its free world
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:16am On Feb 21, 2012
@Amu your a stupid slowpoke who obviously has no class or degree of liberation when it comes to diversity im just glad not every nigerian is like you bitter and twisted feel sorry for your kids if you have any , you prob 419 everyday and no job your a bum around who leeches off sugar mummys and you hate your life , my advice go educate yourself small boy grin grin cheesy wink grin grin smiley
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:18am On Feb 21, 2012
oh yeah and maybe your should stick to speaking ibo seen as our language is our language you retarded fool
Re: Naija Men And White Women by queensmith: 7:22am On Feb 21, 2012
o you are definitely not a white man.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:23am On Feb 21, 2012
no am chinese
Re: Naija Men And White Women by irelandsangel: 7:26am On Feb 21, 2012
Can someone please tell me what this mean in english, Onye bulu ebu I ll explain after, thanks
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:31am On Feb 21, 2012
my hubby says it says it means a fat person
Re: Naija Men And White Women by queensmith: 7:32am On Feb 21, 2012
no your definitely not chinese- your nigerian. come off it. probably live in nigeria and have never left it.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2012
I am white british am not nigerian at all sorry to dissapoint you wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Love Story (18+) / Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? / Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.