Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Naija Men And White Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men And White Women (15555 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2012
aww thanks pendo we got another on the way a girl im 5 months pregnant  grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2012
SAFO:

LOL @ ido. Lefu tells so many lies he starts to believe them as reality.
Ha Mr Safo let me gist u ,d last time Lamidi posted a pic wiv julius berger aluminium dangling round his neck,d next Lamidi wud say is  "Idowu u like my bling bling,swaroski encrusted".Lamidi am I lying? grin grin

Mrs, Chima:

I sowwy.  I will be on my best behavior, but if they twist my hand I no gree!   grin grin grin
I trust u to fire any ragga-muffin caramel donut dat decide to excrembe,in order words twist ya hand if ayam to speak d harvard of wot I have listed looool

lefulefu:

na wich one come be the lie for inside sad
me and tony anenih come frm the same village cheesy
when will u stop to be a doubting thomas nah? grin
Lamidi ayam not doubting oo, but how person go black like u come dey claim say Pope na ur fada,pls explain d audience are waiting.

@pendo
I feel u gal,remember I told her she nos to much and dat am also shaking in my wellies,hmmm I dey fear M17 oo.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by SAFO(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
lol I like asking questions charly just to understand people better. So what challenges did u face at first?
dd u guys meet abroad or online?
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
Pendo, they made me acted up! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pass me the popcorn SAFO damn!  Greedy arse.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
@ Pendo well yer its becos i spend so much time with nigerians my mums husband is yoruba not ikwerre like my hubby that is why i know bits about each tribe etc it is nice to know stuff not to impose or threaten anyone just nice so you can enjoy when visiting nigeria etc, plus i am close with all his family we chat online most days so my pidgin sharpen a little lol
Re: Naija Men And White Women by SAFO(m): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2012
Charley u sabi the language.

Chima get your own  angry

I take it your son's name is jayden too. My son's name is the same except it's spelt different. (Jaiden)
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2012
We met through mutual friends the only things we have faced in difficulties is not between us as a couple but outsiders assuming it must be dodgy which is quite annoying but other that nothing his whole family welcomed me with open arms and vise versa with my family
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2012
I speak pidgin and small yoruba i no know ikwerre yet wierd i know but its cos most his people speak in english anyway or pidgin only ikwerre i know is bia lol
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2012
Haaaaaa!

Charlyyy my oyinbo e-friend u dey jabo ooooo, dis people are paparazzis dem go hunt u down if u talk rubbish here on Nl again.U were warned ooo ,abi husy charly I lie? Cellutape her hands oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2012
He says have we not all got something better to do so dont ask him for advice lol
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2012
charlyjayden:

@ Pendo well yer its becos i spend so much time with nigerians my mums husband is yoruba not ikwerre like my hubby that is why i know bits about each tribe etc it is nice to know stuff not to impose or threaten anyone just nice so you can enjoy when visiting nigeria etc, plus i am close with all his family we chat online most days so my pidgin sharpen a little lol

Wow cool. If you are 28 now its seems u got exposed to the nigerian culture at around 14. assuming ur mum's hubby isnt ur real dad.
So yeah its possible to know the language/culture.

charlyjayden:

We met through mutual friends the only things we have faced in difficulties is not between us as a couple but outsiders assuming it must be dodgy which is quite annoying but other that nothing his whole family welcomed me with open arms and vise versa with my family

I know people esp family are always suspicious of 'outsiders'.Its cz they love you. But u know that shouldn't have been a problem considering ur dad is nigerian.
mmh cool
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2012
@ Pendo i am 28 now 29 dis year! , my stepdad is nigerian obviously he not my real dad so yes i was exposed from a young age, as for people having problems it was not our families it was friends you know how it is but now they no choice but to shut der mouth lol
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2012
@Safo yes his name is Jayden nice name isnt it we having girl this time calling her ngozi after my hubbys mum grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2012
charlyjayden:

@ Pendo i am 28 now 29 dis year! ,  my stepdad is nigerian obviously he not my real dad so yes i was exposed from a young age, as for people having problems it was not our families it was friends you know how it is but now they no choice but to shut der mouth lol

hahah ok tell u what? u speak more like a nigerian. You have properly assimilated the culture.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2012
Hmm.

Your friends have issues with your union, but the family are cool with it.   Okay.  So were your complaint regarding to your friends or the chatters on Nairaland?  

I am still trying to get the gist of this thread when there are similar threads such as this.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2012
grin Alot his family agree with you and friends its kinda wierd really like the cooking i only watch him once or twice and manage cook am without mistakes i am white nigerian abi? lol
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2012
pendo89:

hahah ok tell u what? u speak more like a nigerian. You have properly assimilated the culture.

Is that the "thing" you can't put your finger on?   grin grin grin grin grin

There are several white women on Nairaland that are married to Nigerian men over 6 years and they still speak as if they aren't "assimilated". They lives in Nigeria, ironic.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2012
No Mrs chima the gist of this thread was i have browsed it silently for couple years but never posted but noticed alot of negative posts concerning white /nigerian relations especially british and nigerians marrying and just thought id share a positive side to the whole scenario to show that not everyone is the same there are some genuine nigerian men who fall in love with white women and it works!
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2012
@Chima it depends on the person i am very close to his people so i know how to yan with them due to frequent contact its just a love thing took the extra mile to be close with my family on dat side cos i love am much
Re: Naija Men And White Women by SAFO(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
charlyjayden:

@Safo yes his name is Jayden nice name isnt it we having girl this time calling her ngozi after my hubbys mum grin

Yes it is, I have a daughter as well. Her name is Mojisola.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2012
That is nice Safo you are truly blessed and she will prosper
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2012
I want to ask a silly question now.
I read a post up there >somebody complaining that hes tired of his wife's english cooking. grin
You seem soo good in nigerian dishes yet I know from what I always read they are kinda streneous to cook and require lots of pounding,preparation and recipes etc.
Plus I know the fast life where everything is timed and dishes done in a hurry.
Do u easily find these recipes where you are? cz it seems as though you cook and eat nigerian dishes every single day.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2012
charlyjayden:

@Chima it depends on the person i am very close to his people so i know how to yan with them due to frequent contact its just a love thing  took the extra mile to be close with my family on dat side cos i love am much

I am sure the other white women that are married to Nigerian men are close to the Nigerian families (supposedly) and because they do not write excessively in pidgin doesn't mean anything about their connection with the family.  These women lives in Nigeria with their Nigerian husbands so I am sure they are exposed to Nigerian culture and tribal languages.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Is that the "thing" you can't put your finger on?   grin grin grin grin grin

There are several white women on Nairaland that are married to Nigerian men over 6 years and they still speak as if they aren't "assimilated".  They lives in Nigeria, ironic.  
Iyawo Chima am wiv u on dis 1,speaking like a nigerian is totally different from typing it 2.I also feel deres something dodgy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Charly whisper it in my ear na,u b okoro like me shey? grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2012
This is UK we have lots of access if not up north in london when we travel we keep a stock of everything

@Chima i dont really understand your problem every individual is different there is no law saying i cant speak pidgin or eat the food just as there is no law in you speaking english! a very silly comment when you think about it
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2012
It is called diversity ,
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
U go Charly

Oyinbo teaching us oyinbo

I don die loool
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
Sorry my bad i dont actually speak it orally just online as its just for jokinga round im not going to walka round streets and speak pidgin it would look somehow i know , sorry if i have offended anyone anyway sad
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2012
I am not perfect and i would not critise you or judge you for using our language so why would you suspect me it is not nice at all
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2012
charlyjayden:

This is UK we have lots of access if not up north in london when we travel we keep a stock of everything

Aha . I now understand better. I must say you are a fast learner.commendable.
People really need to break racial barriers and share love with the rest of the world.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2012
charlyjayden:

No Mrs chima the gist of this thread was i have browsed it silently for couple years but never posted but noticed alot of negative posts concerning white /nigerian relations especially british and nigerians marrying and just thought id share a positive side to the whole scenario to show that not everyone is the same there are some genuine nigerian men who fall in love with white women and it works!

I find your comment fishy and if you have read posts on Nairaland concerning Interracial marriages/dating and I am sure you have read some responses from white women that have said similar things that you have, but why did you feel the need to create a duplicate thread instead of responding to said threads?  

My point to all of this is why are you repeating the same things other white women have said in response to negative comments concerning interracial dating/marriages?  It goes back to what TisaBone said, it seems though you were expecting a different tune on a Nigerian forum as if you were the first person who have married interracially. (I am paraphrasing)

I am going to be very blunt with you, I believe you are a male chatter who are using his oyinbo wife's persona to entice "something".  The fact that you are so quick to expose your family on Nairaland with pictures and divulge your personal life is unrealistic unless you have a mental disability.   Then again I could be wrong.   lipsrsealed

Pardon the detective nature of me.   It has saved me from a bunch of bullshit in my life.  wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 / How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed? / Love Story (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.