Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,618 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Naija Men And White Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men And White Women (15862 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 8:18am On Feb 20, 2012
Here is our little boy  grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2012
^U would hate d banter wen shots gets fired @ u,its a Nigerian forum remember! Bcareful wot u wish 4 woman. wink smiley
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 8:22am On Feb 20, 2012
O really ,  i think i can handle dat 1 not your wahala  cool anyway what is evryone having for breakfast , lol
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2012
Oh really no wahala, I will be right here entertaining u wiv laugh strong woman buhahahaha.Emmh as for breakie,am having fufu wiv black soup lool grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2012
ha ha ha ha carry go tongue
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 8:30am On Feb 20, 2012
grin Lol fufu and soup for breakfast no b small ooooo
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2012
Its an African culture to share,come join me joor cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Men And White Women by TisaBone: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2012
@ Charly, I understand a little better now. You like Nigerians and Africans as a whole. ME TOO.  grin grin grin

I'm AA myself, and I like all people regardless of race. I like learning about different people, places, and ways of life. In fact, I watch infomercials and cry. I watched CNN and the reporter was going on and on about how Lagos was a disgrace of a city, filled with vice and corruption. And I was thinking to myself, he could very easily be describing Baltimore. lol.

I hate xenophobes and ethnocentrism. By being that way you put yourself in a box. Once you open that box, you will find the world to be a bright, shining, coruscating, sparkling world, full of wonders, if only you expand your horizons, and think outside the box.

Also, might I add, when coming onto a forum, or any place in real life where you are the minority, its not necessary to proclaim, " Hey, look at me, I'm different!!" Believe you me, they already know! lol. Some individuals you will find are  nice, others not so nice, but thats with anyone.

In parting. I just wanted to ask you if you have ever heard of the singer Teena Marie? If you haven't, please look her up. Many years ago, she had a duet with Rick James entitled  "Fired and Desire." Such a soulful song that pierced your very being, taking your breath away , leaving you to marvel at the raw sensuality and soul  that this woman possessed. Guess What? She was white as cotton. People were surprised when they realized that this was a white lady singing her heart out in this manner. But you know what? It didn't make one bit of a difference. You know why? She never brought attention to the fact she was white, she rather let people discover this, if they were interested enough in her to even want to know. She let them recover from their shock, and then resumed her searing, sensual songs. "Lady Tee's" as she was affectionaly called, in the end,did not matter .
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2012
am having jollof rice with tilapia and pepper soup beat that one , you wan chop some of that lol
Re: Naija Men And White Women by TisaBone: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2012
@ charly

cute little boy.  smiley
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2012
Thanks for your reply Tisa i do i just love the culture its so much fun than ours the food wow i never seen food like am in my life lol also in general i think nigerians are more jolly people than our own british we tend to take things too seriously . Yer he is cute my boy but trouble ha ha ha
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2012
charlyjayden:

am having jollof rice with tilapia and pepper soup beat that one , you wan chop some of that lol
Lool u sure living d life am jealous,its so unfair how d hell would u alone b consuming all dat msteeeew. I hope it digests angry tongue cheesy grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2012
Not just me i am sharing with my missing rib he has the privelage of eating d fish head cos no matter how much i love d food that is a no go lol wink
Re: Naija Men And White Women by davida222(m): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2012
White or black will all ar thesame, u just hav to make ur life bether.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2012
Are we playing Repeat What I Said game? undecided undecided

I didn't know there were many ways to tell someone to move on.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2012
dont have a clue what your talking about maybe u shud move on from this thread huh
Re: Naija Men And White Women by SAFO(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2012
Cute lil crumb snatcher, but is he your biological son? He doesn't look like he has any Caucasian in him.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2012
charlyjayden:

dont have a clue what your talking about maybe u shud move on from this thread huh

I suggest you do the same boo boo. 

Upset you didn't get the pity party you wanted huh?   grin

Welcome to reality. kiss kiss
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2012
SAFO:

Cute lil crumb snatcher, but is he your biological son? He doesn't look like he has any Caucasian in him.

I see your point and may very well be HIS CHILD.  However, some kids who are mixed doesn't usually have the "mixed" look. 

Look at President Obama, he doesn't look like he has a white mother.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by SAFO(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2012
Yeah, but as kids they're usually fairer in complexion and get a bit darker as they get older
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2012
SAFO:

Yeah, but as kids they're usually fairer in complexion and get a bit darker as they get older

I hear you. Let make some kids. grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Naija Men And White Women by SAFO(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
U wan kill me. So Mr Chima can hunt me down with his cutlass grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
Breakfast=None
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2012
SAFO:

U wan kill me. So Mr Chima can hunt me down with his cutlass grin

You should have seen what he did to the dog that chased me. grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2012
grin
ok is the discussion over? what are we on? tilapia,fufu ,baby or race?
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
kkk
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2012
charlyjayden:

u mean u know how to prepare jollof rice and pepper soup?
lol who taught this oyibo girl who to prepare nigerian meals?
lol cheesy
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2012
Its true my baby dont even look nothing like me takes after his dad alot people think he isnt mine but can assure you yes he is mine,
As for making nigerian food my hubby taught me he is good in d kitchen grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
BOLAJIAJANI:
versa.
BUT
most African men without papers and money + older(more than 5yrs older) white women=fake
u must be refering to this .
greencard love connection grin grin grin grin

Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2012
well,  i think im not that bad , obviously not all will think so but hey
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2012
charlyjayden:

well, i think im not that bad , obviously not all will think so but hey
nice hair
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2012
lol i hate my hair naturally curly and frizzy its annoying undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

+18 Story – My Dirty Friend Cynthia.. A Must Read / I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.