Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Naija Men And White Women - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men And White Women (15526 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2012
pendo make u shut up u wowor Gambian grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2012
amu igwe must be a boko harami terrorist shocked
forget the igbo name, dat one na camoouflage grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2012
@Amu, the reply was to your first.
Please o, don't tell me that is self-preservation and am not oblivious to the fact that her race are the ones who are mostly intolerable to her kind of relationship and the black race.
The thing is she came here to find out our views on interracial relationships  and some others and you were just so negative on her.
I'm sorry that I can't expatiate further but time is something I have not in abundance and some of us really have something better to do, than winning arguments.

who said this is a fight or Is she the one that turned the backs of Igbos and the Yorubas against one another on this forum?
This is just an argument between I and amu, if I see Amu in the real world I'd definitely laugh to all this but seriously, Amu do you really need to insult before you pass a message across?
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2012
lefulefu:

pendo make u shut up u wowor Gambian grin

grin.I dint call myself beyonce did I? Gambians are very pretty.If only I was one. Now step out of thread and go have a diaper change plus some milk grin
Then take a nap after you'v burped.
Grownups are talking. grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2012
pendo89:

grin.I dint call myself beyonce did I? Gambians are very pretty.If only I was one. Now step out of thread and go have a diaper change plus some milk grin
Then take a nap after you'v burped.
Grownups are talking. grin
no u not beyoncy because alec wec is even finer than u grin
its mostly wowor blk women like chima and pendo who always hate on the fine white girls cheesy
abeg stop wasting ur time here because no naija man wants anything to do with a ugly zambian grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2012
typo
anything to do with a ugly gambian grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2012
lefulefu:

no u not beyoncy because alec wec is even finer than u grin
its mostly wowor blk women like chima and pendo who always hate on the fine white girls cheesy
abeg stop wasting ur time here because no naija man wants anything to do with a ugly zambian grin

Guess what? you are absolutely right. Alec is fiine. And yes am a very ugly black zambian/gambian (choose any) so lets not even waste time arguing about it ok? And no boy,am here courtesy of seun the owner of nl not small minds like you misrepresenting the good,educated, self respecting and honourable naija men.
Now young boy, don't derail this thread cz its not about you or me but Charly and Real Men not small boys who boast about being spoonfed/Bottom wiped by a white lady online.Be proud of who you are and love your race cz the white love themselves!! You are black and nigerian lefulefu you cannot run away from that even if you married a chinese. And your kids will forever carry nigerian genes in them. Stop acting like a black racist on a black forum and GROW UP! for christs sake.you are not a baby.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by tpia5: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2012
@ topic

the thread is probably just a wind up anyway.

Affirmative action is going to be debated in the supreme court and if its struck down then na another thing be that.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Killz3(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2012
Guess what? you are absolutely right. Alec is fiine. And yes am a very ugly black zambian/gambian (choose any) so lets not even waste time arguing about it ok? [size=15pt]And no boy,am here courtesy of seun the owner of nl not small minds like you misrepresenting the good,educated, self respecting and honourable naija men.
Now young boy, don't derail this thread cz its not about you or me but Charly and Men not boys.
[/size]
Falls from OKADA and bounces off the 3rd mainland bridge! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2012
pendo89:

Guess what? you are absolutely right. Alec is fiine. And yes am a very ugly black zambian/gambian (choose any) so lets not even waste time arguing about it ok? And no boy,am here courtesy of seun the owner of nl not small minds like you misrepresenting the good,educated, self respecting and honourable naija men.
Now young boy, don't derail this thread cz its not about you or me but Charly and Real Men not small boys who boast about being spoonfed/Bottom wiped by a white lady online.Be proud of who you are and love your race cz the white love themselves!! You are black and nigerian lefulefu you cannot run away from that even if you married a chinese. And your kids will forever carry nigerian genes in them. Stop acting like a black racist on a black forum.

abeg jor go and wash ur dirty underwears grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2012
pendo89:

Now young boy, don't derail this thread cz its not about you or me but Charly and Real Men not small boys who boast about being spoonfed/Bottom wiped by a white lady online.Be proud of who you are and love your race cz the white love themselves!! You are black and nigerian lefulefu you cannot run away from that even if you married a chinese. And your kids will forever carry nigerian genes in them. Stop acting like a black racist on a black forum.

GBAM + 10,000

And I highly doubt he is Nigerian.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed    It is amazing a "Nigerian" man can be as dumb and illiterate as him. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2012
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2012
wowor akata chima and the wowor gambian are in league grin
why e be say black women are always jealous wen we handsome black bobos hang out with sexy ass white chicks cheesy
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2012
Akata came from dumb arse Nigerians like you. What sup dumb arse nigger? undecided
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2012
lefulefu:

wowor akata chima and the wowor gambian are in league grin
why e be say black women are always jealous wen we handsome black bobos hang out with sexy Bottom white chicks cheesy

I can bet lef that you are a very desperate miserable boy. Did u see the 22 year old guy that married a 68 year old german lady? Somebody asked if that was a nlander and guess who came to mind? Its cz u paint a pic of an online desperado. I know for sure that no white,black or yellow lady worth her salt would date a miserable black fellow with inferiority complex. Look carefuly and see the[b] kind of white women sensible black men date[/b]. Women who don't go about wiping their asses and spoonfeeding them.They are not slaves but partners. They are not desperate but know what they want and how to get it without licking the Bottom.
And no[b] sensible black man[/b] dates a white/black loser as well except he has funny motives.
Question now,what type of a man/boy are you and what type of white women do you attract? undecided ok dont even bother to answer cz you have told us b4.

Now allow me to ask, what is important for u ? Dating a white/yellow/green girl or getting your life together and living a good life for ur sake,family and community?
you have a long way to go if you are a black man cz ur attitude sucks. Many guys here are married to whites but you don't see them display their ignorance online.You know why? They got the right att.and colour doesnt matter to them.

This is what lefulefu,the world is a global village.I fully support interacial relationships.And I say again,I don't know the op and I don't care if shes green,black or red. If shes happy with her guy ask her what it is that the guy does for her, so that you can learn how to please ur ukranian girl.
Look at charly,she can cook every single nigerian dish,soup she speaks good pignin,she has assimilated the culture so as to please her hubby.Am sure the hubby did the same too and there's a proper balance.They even went ahead and had lovely babies.That is mature and real love.Not vain.

Now can you boast of the same with ur 'ukranian girl?' or do u get spoonfed on cerelac every morning? Have u tried to understand her culture/language or u busy trying to make her believe that black is cursed? Is she trying to understand urs,so that you can both enjoy life or are u eating noodles and coming online to bash ur black 9ja sisters??
Are u living a real life or avatar kind of life,cruising down lagos with black girls and coming to bash them here for the world to hear?? Real men don't do that boy,they will marry the white but respect the black girl as well.

I think you are a disgrace to the black race cz you hate yourself when you hate on ur black sisters.

Now lets get this thread back on course. Its about CHARLY and 9jaMEN.
Charly am sorry for the derail.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2012
Pendo you hit the nail on the head its not about colour or race but understanding each other and going the extra mile to absorb each others culture needs. Although my man chose to marry me he does not say that he hates nigerian women at all i am sure if we did not marry he would of married back home as there was interest for him there, you cant help who you fall in love with grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2012
charlyjayden:

Pendo you hit the nail on the head its not about colour or race but understanding each other and going the extra mile to absorb each others culture needs. Although my man chose to marry me [b]he does not say that he hates nigerian women [/b]at all i am sure if we did not marry he would of married back home as there was interest for him there, you cant help who you fall in love with grin

He doesnt cz hes mature and thinks beyond colour. We don't cook colour or eat colour. We fall in love with the soul and live! Now I really hate people who suffer from inferiority complex and think that another race is superior or inferior to theirs.Their problem is not the race but their wicked and poor hearts.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2012
Charly I sed morning and u blanked me rite? I don't like u anymore,am abou to rip ur come and chop tilapia invitation sef. angry angry
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2012
Ido no vex i didnt see it  shocked been busy stressin all day dont rip tht invy up u miss good fish
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2012
grin grin
ok have fun charlie
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2012
i can relax now just got extension for my assignment that was supposed to be given in today shocked
Re: Naija Men And White Women by queensmith: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2012
What part of north east?
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2012
north west manchester way
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Ranoscky(m): 1:06am On Feb 23, 2012
Hmm. . . I can see this thread as a nollywood script/movie. After all set and done, Charly and Amu would wrap things up with smiles on the face of eachother.

Charly, Manchester way?. . . I guess u'r a Man United fan, right?
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 1:12am On Feb 23, 2012
I am a woman football aint my thing lol tongue
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19am On Feb 23, 2012
charlyjayden:

Ido no vex i didnt see it  shocked been busy stressin all day dont rip tht invy up u miss good fish
I have patched it togeda with Cellutape,d sound of good fish got mi senses bck in gear.Oh gal u no go use aroma finish me o cheesy
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Ranoscky(m): 1:22am On Feb 23, 2012
Ya! I know u r a woman. Ohh! Football is not ur thing?. . . So, whats ur thing then?
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 1:23am On Feb 23, 2012
Lol we got too much fish in this house not just tilapia we have catish and stock fish na
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 1:25am On Feb 23, 2012
@Rano well i can play footy on xbox360 im a pro on dat1 apart from that i dont get time for hobbies much always busy studying,working or being mum or wife na hard life lol oh yer or coming hear talking crap, my hussy say that i should stop coming here that you ppl will get me in trouble lol na wa.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 1:36am On Feb 23, 2012
Kai charly u b bad gal o,u wan use food disable my intellect abi? Anywayzzzzz tell ur husy Badosky dey ya,dey can't touch you cus I have made u untouchable and unbeatable. cool cool
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 1:38am On Feb 23, 2012
Where do u stay Ido?
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 1:41am On Feb 23, 2012
Kai I would reveal 2much but am about gal. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). / He Told Her To Touch Her Toes & He Raised Her Skirt Up And Started Riding(pics) / Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.