Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Naija Men And White Women - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men And White Women (15530 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 1:43am On Feb 23, 2012
Imagine why u nigerians too suspicious? just want to know what area you from i nigeria relating to tribe etc wink
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 1:51am On Feb 23, 2012
Ohhh chill, y jump into conclusions not cute madam.

U nigerians is a bad statement don't say dat me no likey.

I said I would be revealing a lot cus I no how I roll on dis forum,so its not U its data protection law oo.Anyways am half yorubA and half igbo,best of both worlds bebe.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 1:54am On Feb 23, 2012
One thing i learnt whilst being with nigerians is if you are one manners is a thing of d past lol so pls dont take offence it was meant as a joke,
Half yoruba half igbo that isa combo sister so u chop yoruba food and igbo food you got it good sha
Re: Naija Men And White Women by kingsleyzech(m): 2:20am On Feb 23, 2012
Hello pretty 1, Where are u?
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 2:45am On Feb 23, 2012
@ charly
I no u meant no harm puff puff gal tongue

Opps charly u got a fan loool

He dey ask whia u dey oooo

Goodluck!
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 2:45am On Feb 23, 2012
lol seen shocked
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MarcAnthon(m): 3:08am On Feb 23, 2012
pendo89:

I can bet lef that you are a very desperate miserable boy. Did u see the 22 year old guy that married a 68 year old german lady? Somebody asked if that was a nlander and guess who came to mind? Its cz u paint a pic of an online desperado. I know for sure that no white,black or yellow lady worth her salt would date a miserable black fellow with inferiority complex. Look carefuly and see the[b] kind of white women sensible black men date[/b]. Women who don't go about wiping their asses and spoonfeeding them.They are not slaves but partners. They are not desperate but know what they want and how to get it without licking the Bottom.
And no[b] sensible black man[/b] dates a white/black loser as well except he has funny motives.
Question now,what type of a man/boy are you and what type of white women do you attract? undecided ok dont even bother to answer cz you have told us b4.

Now allow me to ask, what is important for u ? Dating a white/yellow/green girl or getting your life together and living a good life for ur sake,family and community?
you have a long way to go if you are a black man cz ur attitude sucks. Many guys here are married to whites but you don't see them display their ignorance online.You know why? They got the right att.and colour doesnt matter to them.

This is what lefulefu,the world is a global village.I fully support interacial relationships.And I say again,I don't know the op and I don't care if shes green,black or red. If shes happy with her guy ask her what it is that the guy does for her, so that you can learn how to please ur ukranian girl.
Look at charly,she can cook every single nigerian dish,soup she speaks good pignin,she has assimilated the culture so as to please her hubby.Am sure the hubby did the same too and there's a proper balance.They even went ahead and had lovely babies.That is mature and real love.Not vain.

Now can you boast of the same with ur 'ukranian girl?' or do u get spoonfed on cerelac every morning? Have u tried to understand her culture/language or u busy trying to make her believe that black is cursed? Is she trying to understand urs,so that you can both enjoy life or are u eating noodles and coming online to bash ur black 9ja sisters??
Are u living a real life or avatar kind of life,cruising down lagos with black girls and coming to bash them here for the world to hear?? Real men don't do that boy,they will marry the white but respect the black girl as well.

I think you are a disgrace to the black race cz you hate yourself when you hate on ur black sisters.

Now lets get this thread back on course. Its about CHARLY and 9jaMEN.
Charly am sorry for the derail.

shocked shocked shocked Pendo is that you? Kai! NL no be good place. See how they have gotten to my good Pendo as well. . . Good example of taking one to the cleaners!

Oya Lefulefu come and defend yourself . . . no tell me say you don run o! Next time you go sabi whose trouble to find and who to leave alone grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Ranoscky(m): 3:13am On Feb 23, 2012
Charly, not good when u use the term "u nigerians." That is a finit generalisation! Pls, dont generalise nextime. U dont know me, and besides all the insults thrown at u by some other posters [Nigerians], Rano [also a Nigerian] did not see where u went/came wrong, to deserve all those venoms spat at u. But u have already glued me amongst those bashers, by generalisin we all in usin the term "u nigerians." U make it seem as if all Nigerians are of same attitude. I blame it to the media hype sha.

Well, what more can I say? Am stil a Nigerian, and wil die a Nigerian! Matter of fact, if there's anything like a next life when one dies, if God wil not create me a Nigerian again, then I'll like Him to create me one of the animals in the animal kingdom. Cos, I cant see myself comin into this world again, bearin another country's identity.

I'll like u to know that u are NOT the only 'white' here on this forum. And all the insults rained at u here is not being said to them too, unless they say something provocative [tho, i stil dont see where u went wrong]. Even some naija guys do get insulted by their naija girls, when they generalise [me sef, lol]. So pls, threat one accordin to what he or she said/does. That wil even convince u to know more about us. And I also believe if so, u couldnt have been with ur naija husband. Givin all what the medias have been sayin about naija men. So, my dear, u owe we Nigerians an apology. Oya dobale [postrate on the floor] sharp sharp, and say sorry. . .

*if any typo, pls help me correct it. Hasty typin, cos i wanto go take shower and go out now.*
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 3:19am On Feb 23, 2012
Lol  grin Chill i no go say sorry cos it was not meant as an insult i meant it as in general nigerians are suspicious which is not a bad thing, people need to relax a lil on this forum its like if u say to me most british gals are sluts id prob gree lmao lmao

I not go put u in a box Rano every individual is diff i love nigerian ppl much love  grin

ah ah even nigerians sef generalise tribes each tribe is known for certain traits ie igbo-love money too much, yoruba-loud cowards flashy,housa-gays
sorry this is what i heard str8 from naija ppl mouth of course depending what tribe dey are they will delete or add stuff lol,
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 3:21am On Feb 23, 2012
Naija ppl get offended easy even my hubby still tire for me on this subject but i guess that is me i am very outspoken say what i think if you dont like it sorry no vex pls
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 3:22am On Feb 23, 2012
Kingsley why u asking wer i am , lol
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 3:35am On Feb 23, 2012
Rano my padi of all padi,chill d puff puff gal dint mean it dat way,she no get d liver to even say so sef,blame her keyboard u hia.I think her fingers got excited. cool

Oya puff puff gal GO BED NOW!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Ranoscky(m): 4:21am On Feb 23, 2012
Idowu, Ok o! I Hope so. How u dey nau?

Charly, well, if u say so!
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 8:05am On Feb 23, 2012
Lol Ido my personal person ha ha ha i saw it on 1 naija film that saying i went to bed am up now wink
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2012
Hilarious.Ido you are a funny girl.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2012
charlyjayden:

Lol  grin Chill i no go say sorry cos it was not meant as an insult i meant it as in general nigerians are suspicious which is not a bad thing, people need to relax a lil on this forum its like if u say to me most british gals are sluts id prob gree lmao lmao

I not go put u in a box Rano every individual is diff i love nigerian ppl much love  grin

ah ah even nigerians sef generalise tribes each tribe is known for certain traits ie igbo-love money too much, yoruba-loud cowards flashy,housa-gays
sorry this is what i heard str8 from naija ppl mouth of course depending what tribe dey are they will delete or add stuff lol,

I hope u don't believe all those sh*t bout stereotypes e.g, Yoruba being coward, Nigerians being that e.t.c just like we know that a lot of white girls if not most white girls don't like black d*ck contrary to the popular belief.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2012
pendo89:

Hilarious.Ido you are a funny girl.
*winks*
grin grin
charlyjayden:

Lol Ido my personal person ha ha ha i saw it on 1 naija film that saying i went to bed am up now wink
Hehe see my puff puff friend ooo,so u dey use 9ja slangs 2 cooool me likey.Emmh I swear u didn't even sleep up to 5hrs b4 loggin bck on,damn gal ur blood must b strawberry flavoured water. grin

Ranoscky:

Idowu, Ok o! I Hope so. How u dey nau?
Rano Rhino,Ooopsi! sorrri I had some riddim in my head  grin grin grin

Bebe me is good o,am rite whia u left moi.U bin very scarce urself,I bet oyoyo is bck now sheyy? Rano easy with d baby making ooo,Bado is warning u now cus I won't babysit no Octuplets. tongue cheesy
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2012
saxywale:

I hope u don't believe all those excreta bout stereotypes e.g, Yoruba being coward, Nigerians being that e.t.c just like we know that a lot of white girls if not most white girls don't like black d*ck contrary to the popular belief.
Wale dey don't like Black d*cks cus most of d sizes y'all carrying are called Womb shifters,even black gals will b scared.Haba! No woman wants dier womb shifted sir. tongue tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 10:11am On Feb 23, 2012
Wale you yoruba lol no course i dont believe the stereo types for tribes although igbo do love money too much lol,
And true not all white gals like black in fact my best friend couldnt date a black man but she dont kno wat she missing wink

Ido i dey tell you i am invinsible,this pregnancy turn my sleeping pattern into smth else luckily i can chill out today no stress for me  cheesy
Ido u don like womb shifters na wa bigger d better  shocked
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2012
Puff puff gal Morninggggggg

U see u no get respect sef u couldn't even greet me.Oya kneel down infront of ur laptop and greet Badosky properly. cheesy grin

Emmmh Madam obviously I go like Mabunga wey go reach dia cheesy,but a Mabunga dat would shift my intestine and reverse my womb is a MBA I NO DO!!!
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2012
grin grin
Don't worry just ignore me.I am enjoying the *puff puff* gal thing.I love the power puff girls so much.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Puff puff gal Morninggggggg

U see u no get respect sef u couldn't even greet me.Oya kneel down infront of ur laptop and greet Badosky properly. cheesy grin

Emmmh Madam obviously I go like Mabunga wey go reach dia cheesy,but a Mabunga dat would shift my intestine and reverse my womb is a MBA I NO DO!!!
if to say u no too get mouth i for carry u comot for that bush wey u dey and civilise u grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2012
MarcAnthon:

shocked shocked shocked Pendo is that you? Kai! NL no be good place. See how they have gotten to my good Pendo as well. . . Good example of taking one to the cleaners!

Oya Lefulefu come and defend yourself . . . no tell me say you don run o! Next time you go sabi whose trouble to find and who to leave alone grin grin grin grin grin
abeg oooo leave me ooo make i enjoy my garri with groundnut ooo.i never chop since and yet u want make i come use empty stomach come dey take look for fight? grin
ehn forget pendo dat one na proper village girl.i no get strenght for woman wey dey use firewood dey take beat her boyfriend every night because he come home late grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2012
charlyjayden:

Ido u don like womb shifters na wa bigger d better  shocked
god bless u for speaking the truth jor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dat idowu na very fake girl.na 1 inch d!ck she dey prefer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2012
lefulefu:

if to say u no too get mouth i for carry u comot for that bush wey u dey and civilise u grin grin grin grin
Lamidi are u lying again,Dude who u wan civilise? I swear all u have left is d fishing canoe ur granfada willed for u.U eat,shitzz and sleep in dis same canoe,so pls tell me how ur like can afford to pay for Mcdonalds Kids meal wen we reach city.

Ode! grin grin

lefulefu:

god bless u for speaking the truth jor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dat idowu na very fake girl.na 1 inch manliness she dey prefer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lamidi y u doing dis to urself,Aren't u due in for a transplant? Am sure u are. I noticed d Vet round d corner offered to castrate a horse for ur benefit.

Goodluck!
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MarcAnthon(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2012
lefulefu:

abeg oooo leave me ooo make i enjoy my garri with groundnut ooo.i never chop since and yet u want make i come use empty stomach come dey take look for fight? grin
ehn forget pendo dat one na proper village girl.i no get strenght for woman wey dey use firewood dey take beat her boyfriend every night because he come home late grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Lefulefu, now I know for sure say you no well
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Lamidi are u lying again,Dude who u wan civilise? I swear all u have left is d fishing canoe ur granfada willed for u.U eat,shitzz and sleep in dis same canoe,so pls tell me how ur like can afford to pay for Mcdonalds Kids meal wen we reach city.

Ode! grin grin
Lamidi y u doing dis to urself,Aren't u due in for a transplant? Am sure u are. I noticed d Vet round d corner offered to castrate a horse for ur benefit.

Goodluck!
canoe??
girl wetin is u talking about? sad
i tell u say i be ijaw man wey i go come dey get canoe for house? sad
for ur information na bentley i inherit from my papa plus the murano jeep wey i buy for cotonue.i never yet tell u the type of car wey i dey ride for london cool
Re: Naija Men And White Women by IYANGBALI: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2012
white women are ugly,ugly as in VERY VERY UGLY and they suck,give me a black girl any time any day.BLACK GIRL IS IT BLACK GIRLS ARE IT grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2012
IYA NGBALI:

white women are ugly,ugly as in VERY VERY UGLY and they suck,give me a black girl any time any day.BLACK GIRL IS IT BLACK GIRLS ARE IT grin grin grin grin grin
see dis one grin
u dey call white girls wowor and yet if kim kardeshian use her big yansh take rub ur face right now u go bite everythin comot, abi na lie i talk? grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2012
MarcAnthon:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Lefulefu, now I know for sure say you no well

well he will grow up.Its ok, I think I understand is online persona. But If hes indeed the same in real life then he only needs a little enlightment so that he can stop behaving and talking like N!xau.

anybody criticising another regardless of colour is just racist.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Holly4real: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2012
Crazy!!1 Hw can u be a Critise of Nigeria men marrying a White woman Whether Black or White , we all one , And i think there is nothing wrong in this , I Think u better go sleep if u'hv not gotten a life.Suck!!
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Ranoscky(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2012
Idowu, i dey o! Ya, erima don combak since na. . . Omo, she cameback with a different look wey be say, anytym wey i c am ehn, to piank am go dey hungry me, walai. Lol. I dey take am easy dey nack d akpako oo. I no wan rush am make d new luk flavor no finish on time. No worry abt d baby sitin. Her mama go handle dat 1. Lol. D problem nw b say, her beauty now no dey mak my prick stay 1place.

Omo, ova fyn, sweet and sexyness, dey worry her dis tym around oo! Na me get her nau, so i jus dey enjoy my lyf dey go. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? / Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football / She wants to get married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.