Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (34959 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 03, 2012
breezy047:

very useful thanks

Its nice to see you are facing what happened head on and are trying to understand and learn from it. Nobody wants to ever hurt the ones they love.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 12:31am On Mar 03, 2012
Lmao overcharged crackhead!

Yansh me wink wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 12:33am On Mar 03, 2012
2buff:

^^^ Yeah I know. Too much for ya.  wink It's best you give up.
Just be sure not to start that game with the wrong guy if that's how you roll. You would [b]easily [/b]come out bottom. Via court-justice or street-justice.
Not every progressive, 21st century man is a b[i]i[/i]tch-made doormat smiley

Tell that to whoever cares, cause I can't be assed with your nonsense right now.
If beating a woman makes you feel macho, your coffin my friend. Tata!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 03, 2012
^^It doesn't make me feel anything.
You women just need more cautioning in regards to some of the things you do.
I just notice everyone is always hungry & quick to condemn a man for being pushed over the edge, but hardly do they ever even talk towards the woman's side besides the usual vague and pointless "she shouldn't have".
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 03, 2012
@talina, much of those points only apply to sane women. I'm sure you know a lot of people are crazier than that.
In another instance, even if he told her "we'll have this discussion another time" and goes to take a call, some will still do the exact same thing to his phone.

Let me be clear in that, I do hate that he beat her. He should have given her a slap and be done with it. Having enough rage to carry out a Sustained beating of a person is often signs of other issues best checked. OP, I would recommend you to be more assertive though in communicating to your woman. It seems she felt smashing your phone was totally acceptable behavior, possibly because you never instilled in her a sense of boundaries. As you said, you are a "nice guy" who never thought he'd ever hit a woman. Some women are childish and will play on that to think they can do whatever they want to you and walk with no consequences.

If this was instilled in her early enough [not by physical means mind you], I doubt you will be having this issue now.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 03, 2012
All out of control violence is scary and destuctive and not a good thing and should be changed BUT theres a big difference between breaking an object and breaking a person. How does one feel if someone breaks their phone? Then how does one feel if someone beats on them?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 12:54am On Mar 03, 2012
2buff:

^^It doesn't make me feel anything.
You women just need more cautioning in regards to some of the things you do.
I just notice everyone is always hungry & quick to condemn a man for being pushed over the edge, but hardly do they ever even talk towards the woman's side besides the usual vague and pointless "she shouldn't have".

Slaping her on her face would have been a better idea(even though I still find it very repulsive)
But beating her to the extent that she fell down and he kept hitting her still, all because of a
bleeping BB, now that's too much, don't you think. If the girl in question were to be your sister,
am right sure you'd be heading for the guys house to teach him a lesson, the minute she came running to you in tears. People should just be real and stop applauding the OP for the wrong reason.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by cantell(m): 12:58am On Mar 03, 2012
^Uglyluks, seriously whats going on?
I thought you were getting better?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 03, 2012
2buff:

@talina, much of those points only apply to sane women. I'm sure you know a lot of people are crazier than that.
In another instance, even if he told her "we'll have this discussion another time" and goes to take a call, some will still do the exact same thing to his phone.

Let me be clear in that, I do hate that he beat her. He should have given her a slap and be done with it. Having enough rage to carry out a Sustained beating of a person is often signs of other issues best checked. OP, I would recommend you to be more assertive though in communicating to your woman. It seems she felt smashing your phone was totally acceptable behavior, possibly because you never instilled in her a sense of boundaries. As you said, you are a "nice guy" who never thought he'd ever hit a woman. Some women are childish and will play on that to think they can do whatever they want to you and walk with no consequences.

If this was instilled in her early enough, I doubt you will be having this issue now.

If a woman isnt sane enough to have a discussion even at a later date then the relationship is over. Cant changed a woman or person like that unless they want to change and it usually takes a heck of a loss for someone to realize what they are doing is wrong.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Slaping her on her face would have been a better idea(even though I still find it very repulsive)
But beating her to the extent that she fell down and he kept hitting her still, all because of a
bleeping BB, now that's too much, don't you think.
If the girl in question were to be your sister,
am right sure you'd be heading for tge guys house to teach him a lesson, the minute she came running to you in tears. People should just be real and stop applauding the OP for the wrong reason.

- Agreed. this is what I have been saying.
- If she got slapped, knowing women, I would first ask what she did to him. going by that, I will reprimand him or her. If she got hospitalized beating, then yes, it wouldn't be fun for the guy.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 1:03am On Mar 03, 2012
cantell:

^Uglyluks, seriously whats going on?
I thought you were getting better?

Getting better? Was I feeling sick?
I wonder whose crack you must have stolen tonight!  Stop stalking me
am not facebook!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 1:05am On Mar 03, 2012
Still on the matter?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Ranoscky(m): 1:05am On Mar 03, 2012
Rokiatu, in such case, the problem is NOT the phone at hand, but, how dare she jug off somethin from him and slam it on the floor when she knows he was whillin away time with that, so as not to lay hands on her cos of her cos of her lousyness? So because prick don dey enta her nyash, she no get respect for him again abi?

Some girls are just plain stup!d.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 03, 2012
talina:

If a woman isnt sane enough to have a discussion even at a later date then the relationship is over. Cant changed a woman or person like that unless they want to change and it usually takes a heck of a loss for someone to realize what they are doing is wrong.

Yes, but you see, relationship being over is not enough to stop the [now estranged] woman from acting a fool. smashing stuff, etc.
People talk about "relationship being over" like as if when it happens, some people just walk away amicably. Not so. Some people are just batshit crazy like that.

It's not about maintaining the relationship anymore, it's about just stopping this crazy person from damaging me or my stuff, and making sure if she does, she gets a clear message that I won't tolerate it [by maybe a slap, but not beating her].

Just trying to point out that in certain scenarios, certain actions are permissible, but shouldn't be overdone.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 1:12am On Mar 03, 2012
Goldieluks just talk as if she don't know how painful it was, for instance how can i come over to ur place & smash ur laptop u use to surf Nairaland at that moment on the floor over a little arguement. Thats plain stup1d.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 03, 2012
^^ The same girl talking "control, control, control" here will head strait to your eyes with her finger nails grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by cantell(m): 1:17am On Mar 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Getting better? Was I feeling sick?
I wonder whose crack you must have stolen tonight!  Stop stalking me
am not facebook!

I knew it! I knew she would say the magic word - stalking.
Thats what foools like you say on Nl to make themselves look important.
Better check up the real meaning of stalking cos the last time i checked, i was part of this thread before you lost it.
For your information, if i decide to stalk you, you'll run mad.
So keep the stalkin crap for newbies and congos.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 1:25am On Mar 03, 2012
Tosinville:

Goldieluks just talk as if she don't know how painful it was, for instance how can i come over to ur place & smash ur laptop u use to surf Nairaland at that moment on the floor over a little arguement. Thats plain stup1d.

Go back and re-read the original post, she smashed the phone because he was busy
pinging in the middle of a heated arguement, what an immature and irritable move to make at that point in time. For those of you guys who feels beating up a girl is the key to gaining her respect,the next time you are on it,place a mirror in front of you and see how big of a fool you 'd look like! Am out of here!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 03, 2012
Tosinville

We are still on the matter o.

If you smash Goldie's laptop ofcourse she will be exposively mad but guess what she won't touch you. She'll go and wash toilets cuz that's what they teach her to do at her anger management classes whenever she gets angry.

Believe me that day over 10 toilets will be washed exclusively neat with all that energy.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 03, 2012
2buff:

Yes, but you see, relationship being over is not enough to stop the [now estranged] woman from acting a fool. smashing stuff, etc.
People talk about "relationship being over" like as if when it happens, some people just walk away amicably. Not so. Some people are just batshit crazy like that.

It's not about maintaining the relationship anymore, it's about just stopping this crazy person from damaging me or my stuff, and making sure if she does, she gets a clear message that I won't tolerate it [by maybe a slap, but not beating her].

Just trying to point out that in certain scenarios, certain actions are permissible, but shouldn't be overdone.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 03, 2012
oops! pushed reply before I did!

@ 2buff, Ok I get what youre saying. Before the relationship is actually over and she is Freaking out! I would say, be calm and leave for good and defend yourself if necessary.But the goal is to get out and say its over!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 1:35am On Mar 03, 2012
cantell:

I knew it! I knew she would say the magic word - stalking.
Thats what foools like you say on Nl to make themselves look important.
Better check up the real meaning of stalking cos the last time i checked, i was part of this thread before you lost it.
For your information, if i decide to stalk you, you'll run mad.
So keep the stalkin crap for newbies and congos.

Are you done nutter? In fact I don't have your time, replying you is like attacking a mad blind lame brain
Psycho. Go back to your mental ward fool! Your 15 mins break is over!

breezy047:

Tosinville

We are still on the matter o.

If you smash Goldie's laptop ofcourse she will be exposively mad but guess what she won't touch you. She'll go and wash toilets cuz that's what they teach her to do at her anger management classes whenever she gets angry.

Believe me that day over 10 toilets will be washed exclusively neat with all that energy.

More better than hitting and abusing the one you love, duh!
My advise for you, sit down and think think long and hard on how
you'd grow up like a real man. NL is not real stop getting it twisted. These
applaud you are getting from faceless users would only but lead you to ur downfall.
Quote me!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 03, 2012
Still on this topic? Op I hope your learn from this and take anger management classes. No matter what don't ever hit a woman no matter how much she bittches. We all knw how much they whine for no damn reason. Learn to walk out, pretend to be listening, tell her ok I heard you. On your own part you aggravated her by playing with your cellphone that could be hella annoying sometimes. Think about it this way, how would u feel if she got into text chat while talking to her? Just make peace with her and promise her ish like this will never happen again. She's not your daughter even if she were, I bet she's probably over 16.

Two years ago, I got into argument with my gf, at bout 11pm I was set to go out clubbing with my friends,she threw my car keys into the pool, the weather temp was below 20 n I'm talking about outdoor pool. That was the most annoying thing of my life n bittch denied me access to her own car. I didn't touch her, neither did I call a cab or my friends to come get me, I went straight to be and killed her silently then dump her arss 4 days later cuz I hate being disrespected. She deserved a hot slap, choke, push her into that cold pool to get the keys or whatever but I ignored her for 3 reasons 1, she's just a selfish rude young girl, 2, I didn't wanna go to jail when I have an option which was just exactly what I did*dump her* and 3, my parents thought me better and I didn't wanna disappoint em or having a domestic violent record because of her. . . Enough said bro. .
. Peace out
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 03, 2012
Good post Reality cheesy
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 03, 2012
Gracias smiley
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 03, 2012
GOLDIE

Its funny you look up to me here and tell me about growing up.
What do you know about grown-ups?

Your childish biased and confused posts down here?

Take your own time to grow up little girl becuz you still have a lot to learn dumbo
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by SAFO(m): 1:45am On Mar 03, 2012
There's only so much you can say on the matter. I'm surprised this thread is still thriving. Seems like a lot of people are just preoccupied with voicing their own personal vendettas.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 1:47am On Mar 03, 2012
Homie, imma swing her right into that pool and make her sink there angry angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 03, 2012
Nice one REALITY.

It takes a strong heart to do what you did.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 1:58am On Mar 03, 2012
breezy047:

GOLDIE

Its funny you look up to me here and tell me about growing up.
What do you know about grown-ups?

Your childish biased and confused posts down here?

Take your own time to grow up little girl becuz you still have a lot to learn dumbo

You wrote how you regretted your actions on your first post just to get attention
from others? Huh? You two-faced punk, and the next thing you did was to analyse how she should
go ahead and take anger management lessons not so?? Like I said before,you are only but a FOOL.
How does it feel to be alone with your Mighty blackberry? Atleast for tonight. Grow up woman batterer! Spell the word SHAME and place it on ur forehead, foolish boy!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 03, 2012
UK current time: 1am madame go to bed. .

Op, I know

Tellwisdom lol
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 03, 2012
GOLDIE

SHAME?

For how long has that been your full name? For how lond have you carried it about till you brought it here?

First you posit its dead-endedly wrong to beat a lady and then you turn around suddenly and its okay to give the lady a slap. . .

Were you born a retard you slowpoke?
Or is your brain half dead?

Get things straight before you can measure up to have this conversation.

Dumb ladies like you are not a pleasant sight to me so get off my face.
You dumb stink irritates me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.