Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,355 members, 7,839,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (34972 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Seamate(m): 2:24am On Mar 03, 2012
This marks the beginning of a new trend in your relationship. You may beat her again soon.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by cantell(m): 2:26am On Mar 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Are you done nutter? In fact I don't have your time, replying you is like attacking a mad blind lame brain
Psycho. Go back to your mental ward fool! Your 15 mins break is over!
[color=#550000]
Rantings of a local champion!
Nl has given you a life, since there was zero chances of you having any.
Enjoy it while it lasts - Mgbeke!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by AmuIgwe: 2:34am On Mar 03, 2012
I beat her till I felt satisfied.

Wow. That right there just says it all. You must be real proud of yourself, aren't you? F[i]u[/i]cking shameless coward. I almost don't feel bad for her because animals deserve each other. But if that was my sister -- which could never ever be -- she would paint the curb with your brain matter. Fagg[i]o[/i]t-[i]a[/i]ss weakling
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MarcAnthon(m): 3:11am On Mar 03, 2012
REALITY101:

Still on this topic? Op I hope your learn from this and take anger management classes. No matter what don't ever hit a woman no matter how much she bittches. We all knw how much they whine for no damn reason. Learn to walk out, pretend to be listening, tell her ok I heard you. On your own part you aggravated her by playing with your cellphone that could be hella annoying sometimes. Think about it this way, how would u feel if she got into text chat while talking to her? Just make peace with her and promise her ish like this will never happen again. She's not your daughter even if she were, I bet she's probably over 16.

Two years ago, I got into argument with my gf, at bout 11pm I was set to go out clubbing with my friends,she threw my car keys into the pool, the weather temp was below 20 n I'm talking about outdoor pool. That was the most annoying thing of my life n bittch denied me access to her own car. I didn't touch her, neither did I call a cab or my friends to come get me, I went straight to be and killed her silently then dump her arss 4 days later cuz I hate being disrespected. She deserved a hot slap, choke, push her into that cold pool to get the keys or whatever but I ignored her for 3 reasons 1, she's just a selfish rude young girl, 2, I didn't wanna go to jail when I have an option which was just exactly what I did*dump her* and 3, my parents thought me better and I didn't wanna disappoint em or having a domestic violent record because of her. . . Enough said bro. .
. Peace out

REALITY = STRONG MAN. Nice one bro!

OP take lessons from this story, even though I'm sure you've learnt a lot already
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 03, 2012
All i can say is, dont let the sun go down on you ignoring someone out of malice.
A lot of people(yes even christians) have found themselves in an unfortunate place
if they died that night during this 3 day silent treatment thing everyone is touting.

Risking a record for some tramp is infinitely trivial to risking my eternity for said tramp.
Do whatever u gotta do to make u go to bed without haboring unforgiveness in your heart.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 6:26am On Mar 03, 2012
Some women are animal in human flesh, they seriously need a knock on their head for malfuntioning angry angry angry

WIshed, i  find a gurl i could PUNCH in the JAW angry angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2012
REALITY101:
Still on this topic? Op I hope
your learn from this and take
anger management classes. No
matter what don't ever hit a
woman no matter how much
she bittches. We all knw how
much they whine for no damn
reason. Learn to walk out,
pretend to be listening, tell her
ok I heard you. On your own
part you aggravated her by
playing with your cellphone that
could be hella annoying
sometimes. Think about it this
way, how would u feel if she got
into text chat while talking to
her? Just make peace with her
and promise her ish like this will
never happen again. She's not
your daughter even if she
were, I bet she's probably over

Two years ago, I got into
argument with my gf, at bout
11pm I was set to go out
clubbing with my friends,she
threw my car keys into the
pool, the weather temp was
below 20 n I'm talking about
outdoor pool. That was the
most annoying thing of my life
n bittch denied me access to
her own car. I didn't touch her,
neither did I call a cab or my
friends to come get me, I went
straight to be and killed her
silently then dump her arss 4
days later cuz I hate being
disrespected. She deserved a
hot slap, choke, push her into
that cold pool to get the keys
or whatever but I ignored her
for 3 reasons 1, she's just a
selfish rude young girl, 2, I didn't
wanna go to jail when I have an
option which was just exactly
what I did*dump her* and 3, my
parents thought me better and
I didn't wanna disappoint em or
having a domestic violent
record because of her. . .
Enough said bro. .
. Peace out

^Bro, things like this can resolve immediately its just for u to swim to the bottom of the pool & get ur car key back [shows ur gf truely love u out of anger but just being jealous that u didn't listen to her] but i wish ur key was thrown into a river or ur windscreen was hit & broken with a baseball bat i bet ur story will be different today, you're even scared of jail? come down to Nigeria let real delta or edo girls show u their anger probably by hitting ur plasma TV on the floor, bro you wouldn't know when you'll turn them into a punching bag outta vexation abi u think say na so money easy 4 9ja like dat, bros abeg america dey diff o!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by kemcin: 7:44am On Mar 03, 2012
The girl no try sha but @op u were every wrong for
D massive beat anyways a hot slap would hv gone far beta lipsrsealed
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2012
Man, who are all these fuckerz that just come on here to say just for ordinary bold4 u hit a girl, do u think Nigeria is like United States or United Kingdom where ppl lives on welfare?----- do you think a company can loan you a car here without paying a dime?----- you do think Nigeria have a Fastfood call All-You-Can-Eat here for $6?----- why do you run to the west when you can't stand Nigeria hardship?----- do you think you can enter any Blackberry slot in Nigeria & purchase porsche or bold4 at wholesales or cheap price?----- You Nigerians in diaspora, there are questions you need to ask yourself before passing judgment on this OP as long as u once live here.

Moreso, for those 9ja ladies in diaspora most especially Goldieluks dat run her mouth here like tap water, if she lives in Nigeria i bet she'll Bleep every dicks in lagos to purchase Bold2.

Lastly, kudos to any Nigerian guy that use his hard earn money to purchase torch or bold4 shows he'll do more in the west where ppl have the ability to do 2-3jobs but hard to find one here.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2012
I got blazing fire! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 8:44am On Mar 03, 2012
breezy047:

GOLDIE

SHAME?

For how long has that been your full name? For how lond have you carried it about till you brought it here?

First you posit its dead-endedly wrong to beat a lady and then you turn around suddenly and its okay to give the lady a slap. . .

Were you born a slowpoke you slowpoke?
Or is your brain half dead?

Get things straight before you can measure up to have this conversation.

Dumb ladies like you are not a pleasant sight to me so get off my face.
You dumb stink irritates me.

Look at this nonentity making noise everywhere like the useless dimwitt he is. Don't go and
apologise to your girl,stay here and exchange words with Goldie who is not even aware of your existence.
Ode of NL. Shameless poverty stricken he-goat beating up a girl all because of a common phone.
How am I sure the phone is not even an ordinary Nokia 3310. Wa.nker coming here to lie to us,
" I lay on my bed pinging' and she smashed the phone. You couldn't walk out of your one bedroom face me I face you huh? Walk out where ?when you might even step on feaces immediately you step out of the door(poor fool) I see why you decided to remain in that heat beating her up ,and sweating profusely like a chimpanzee from a kerosine background. Like I previously advised, paste the word "I AM A SHAMELESS NUTCASE" on your forehead! Lunat.ic Son of a bittch!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2012
Well done Tosin. I bet your sisters Bleep around to get three square meal a day.
Kerosine child.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2012
^I'm telling you the facts, we knows ur type that feels like Oprah Winfrey.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2012
^^You are even more clueless, if you know my type I would have supplied you
with my fb details when you begged for it the other day, and secondly you would
have heard stories about me misbehaving on this NL with all the guys(out of NL
So I take it you are just another clueless mofo struggling to belong. Kerosine daft boy.
Go and huzzle for food @ agege market as usual, cause I've had my breakfast already!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2012
@Goldieluks, like i said earlier you love running your mouth like a tap water, i'm not here to exchange words with u if not you wouldn't like my next reply. Madam, you must be a dreamer for that great allegation that i requested for ur facebook names only if you're the same with freecocoa cos she's the only one on here that i ask ever since am on NL.

Look man, can you even feed urself when you were in Nigeria then? Mishap pauper like u got an opportunity to run to the UK living on big ben welfare & start running ur dirty mouth on someone in Nigeria who purchase bb, pay bills, rents etc with his own money. What a stupid fellow like you.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Look at this nonentity making noise everywhere like the useless dimwitt he is. Don't go and
apologise to your girl,stay here and exchange words with Goldie who is not even aware of your existence.
Ode of NL. Shameless poverty stricken he-goat [/b]beating up a girl all because of a common phone.
How am I sure the phone is not even an ordinary Nokia 3310. Wa.nker coming here to lie to us,
" I lay on my bed pinging' and she smashed the phone. You couldn't walk out of your one bedroom face me I face you huh? Walk out where ?[b]when you might even step on feaces immediately you step out of the door([/b]poor fool) I see why you decided to remain in that heat beating her up ,and sweating profusely like a chimpanzee from a kerosine background. Like I previously advised, paste the word "I AM A SHAMELESS NUTCASE" on your forehead! Lunat.ic Son of a bittch!

Are you still trailing me about darling?

why bring issues about [b]your wretched family background to this forum?
who cares if you are a golddigger?

You still dont seem to realise yet that you can still come up and make something meaningful with your life instead of trailing guys like me about and seeking attention.

10344 posts on nairaland and you still havent gotten yourself together like a failure.

And I wonder what these parents are doing to the future of little kids like you becuz you sit there all day and use this Internet subscription that your dad pays for and he doesnt call you just one day tell you how you need to get yourself together, work and earn a living and stop wasting your life.

you are a waste of space and talking to is like talking to sick cow.

I dont have your time but you are free to keep trailing me about, you will eventually get tired of it.

no offense grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2012
No offence taken. I will only take offence if you are -1% right about me. But since you are 100% wrong, why should I take offence.i'd be damned to.

10344 post yea I think I deserve a trophy for that. Vote for me!
Trailing you? Nah don't get it twisted,am only replying to your useless post.
Go forth and change your ways, thou little boy from a kerosine background. Nuff said!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

No offence taken. I will only take offence if you are -1% right about me. But since you are 100% wrong, why should I take offence.i'd be damned to.

10344 post yea I think I deserve a trophy for that. Vote for me!

that's not the proper way to beg for my vote. you will come over here and kneel to get it grin grin grin grin

Goldieluks:

Go forth and change your ways, thou little boy from a kerosine background. Nuff said!

yes maam i hear you
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=859226.msg10091762#msg10091762

Like seriously tosinvillage,I want you to secretly read thru that link up there,make sure no one sees it duh!
Having dementia at your age is a taboo to the society at large. You will always remain
the clueless wannabe I've always classified you as. Dumb fuccker!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Babyp2: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2012
Hy,i really do not tink u should have beaten her up,im a lady too n i know we can be very irritating wen angry,but its sometin normal,moreover u shuld ave checked d phone frst,i tink ignoring her would have been d best,its a case of anger but it can be controlled.DIS BLACKBERRY SHOULD NOT RESULT IN MURDER OH,PLS
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2012
breezy047:

that's not the proper way to beg for my vote. you will come over here and kneel to get it grin grin grin grin

yes maam i hear you

Lolz.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by LesbianBoy(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2012
LMAO d@t this thread really hit on a RAW NERVE of NL womens especially MRS CHIMAMA(a.k.a single parent claiming mrs) and GOLDIELUOKS grin grin grin grin grin just see how the two of them have been commenting/biatchiching so much on this thread!

Also LMAO @ killz and others who are saying ''what if she had died'' You all are what, you are all MUGUS! Am very sure you all have been beaten once or twice by ur school teeasher or ur perent in the past DID YOU DIE? grin grin grin you guys just come here saying ''what if she had died'' so we wud be scared! Like DUH there are meny ways o whoop a girls big butt witout 'killing' her grin grin grin grin
anyways like someone said a sweet 'backhand' or 2 or a hard punch on the jaw cud have done the trick instead of pouncing on her! grin grin grin All those one of ''you hit a woman so automatically ur a caword'' is what i call TALES BY MOONLIGHT or SURPERSTORY grin grin grin grin grin BTW NL ladies y'all shouldnt rejoyce yet with KILLZ AND HIS FELLOW MUGUS COMMENT! grin Rememeber the OP said he once had the mindset(of mugus) that ''on no account should a man hit a woman'' but all that changed when he reached his limit! grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=859226.msg10091762#msg10091762

Like seriously tosinvillage,I want you to secretly read thru that link up there,make sure no one sees it duh!
Having dementia at your age is a taboo to the society at large. You will always remain
the clueless wannabe I've always classified you as. Dumb fuccker!

Uglyluks, huh! so horrible a dummy like you can observe a real talk from teasing,lol some girls with chicken brain. As a matter of fact i was just flattering ur fake arse with that convo to see ur ugly looking face you always try to hide from NL members, what with been friend with u gon' do for me in my life, cretin? so stop feeling superior here cos you aint worth a dog shitt.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2012
Tosinville:

Uglyluks, huh! so horrible a dummy like you can observe a real talk from teasing,lol some girls with chicken brain. As a matter of fact i was just flattering ur fake arse with that convo to see ur ugly looking face you always try to hide from NL members, what with been friend with u gon' do for me in my life, cretin? so stop feeling superior here cos you aint worth a dog shitt.

Hahahahahaha so says the fool who's been fished out. Loser when you got caught red handed by a COP
you can say to them that it was all a joke! Ode! Go away I don't have time to waste on a nobody feeling funky!
Make sure no one sees that link, you can lie to them that you were drunk when you posted it. Easy way out . Foolish boy from a firewood background.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by LadyT(f): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2012
angry

I would of beat her too!

People need to learn if you want to shout shout but lashing out is uncalled for.

Next time just leave the room. Why she was goading you is beyond me.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Akwash: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2012
Who will say he/she has never been push to the wall? If she have control her anger, it would have not trigger yours.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Hahahahahaha so says the fool who's been fished out. Loser when you got caught red handed by a COP
you can say to them that it was all a joke! Ode! Go away I don't have time to waste on a nobody feeling funky!
Make sure no one sees that link, you can lie to them that you were drunk when you posted it. Easy way out . Foolish boy from a firewood background.

Uglylooks cheesy how do you know i'm from firewood background? is that an assumption or what, psycho? a firewood boy looking so fresh so clean like that in that pic? don't lie no man in ur entire life as ever fine like Tosinville, can't you even take any bold steps to upload ur pic for once on ur profile pic lets see an ugly duckling like you lol even 190 that always try to be friends with every girls on said he don't ve u as friend on fb, are you dat ugly? pls be proud of urself lets just see ur face here. Not just here to exchange word with you if not my replies will be different, ugly bitchh.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Natasha2(f): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2012
[b]All of you saying he should have walked out what's the difference? didn't he walk away from her? is going out of the house not even more annoying? What if on his way out she hit him with whatever she could find at that moment?. Walk  away ,. walk away, what about the girl? doesn't she have legs to walk away? Its not about the damn phone dammit it could have been Nokia 3310, the fact is what she did was damn annoying and as humans we have blood flowing in our veins, we fu cking have a limit to what we can  bear, Its clear the poster is not proud of what he did, I'm sure he posted this topic out of shock that he could hit a lady yet some of you want to eat him raw, you guys have shown enough hypocrisy already. Like say una no dey vex, control your anger really? so wasn't he controlling his anger before she smashed his phone? ''No excuse for hitting a woman'', but there should be an excuse for smashing someone's  phone? Some of you talk like you're from another planet, like you don't have blood flowing through your veins.  I'm a feminist but hell I'm not going to call black white.  If it was a guy who smashed his phone will you guys tell him to walk away?   [/b]
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2012
^U be better girl 4 life & ur husband go enjoy a good lady like you, amen.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Natasha2(f): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2012
Tosinville:

^U be better girl 4 life & ur husband go enjoy a good lady like you, amen.
Amen grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2012
Someone ppl here were born with 64kilobytes brain memory capacity so they can't reason well like unlimited ones most especially that uglyluks the okrika seller at lagos island claiming to be in london, i aint new on here visit NL before her so i know her type.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25)

5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.