Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,347 members, 7,839,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (34970 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2012
Damaging ones property as a result of rage could be termed malicious damage.
Western world is distroying our core value with their unbridled civiliation jingoism called woman emanicipation abi na gender equality.
Op,dont feel inadequate by your actions,she got whot she deserved!!!
She will learn to comport her self next time
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2012
Shollypopz:

Again, there should be no excuse for beating a girl, absolutely no excuse!! And an excuse shouldn't be encouraged! For a common blackberry again! i seriously can never get the Naija craze about blackberry's, i don't get it! I guess the well being of a blackberry is more important than that of your girlfriend and relationship. mtcheww, the nonsense of this world sha,

You don't get it.
It's not about a blackberry, a laptop or a toothbrush being thrown to the ground. It's about respecting people space and not snatching'n'breaking their things from them and giving attitude like they are your child or something, in an already heated argument. If you do it all the time and think it's normal and "feminine", you'd best rethink your communication process lest life surprises you one day.

As the OP said. He thought he'd never hit a woman. But she obviously got too comfortable with that perception of him and thought all that foolishness would go un-retaliated. Don't test your man like you wouldn't test GOD.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
I always lmao each time Toesinville calls someone ugly but I don't know why.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2012
I wonder what these half baked hypocritical idiots would have said had it been that the guy smashed the girl's blackberry, and the the girl throws an object at him, wounding him and then runs to Nairaland, opens a thread like "I wounded my boyfriend for smashing my phone". . . Would they still reply like fools?

Hypocrites!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2012
@ Killz, as much as i think you are really smart and make loads of sense in your comments, you tend to insult people a lot, very confusing
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by mobf: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2012
REALITY101:

I always lmao each time Toesinville calls someone ugly but I don't know why.
grin mother!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
Shollypopz:

@ Killz, as much as i think you are really smart and make loads of sense in your comments, you tend to insult people a lot, very confusing
Confusing?  
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
because if you are smart as i want to assume you are, you should know better! besides, ignore me
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2012
^
Ok. I'm not in any way smart! smiley And why should i ignore you?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2012
Materialistic pri ck. ℓ̊ de wait for Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ ℓ̊ diot wen never pay bride price come beat my sis. F00lish f00l.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2012
Tell your sis make she no go dey break people phone because na her head hot pass.
Otherwise them fit beat you join. grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2012
blink182:

Materialistic pri ck. ℓ̊ de wait for Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ ℓ̊ diot wen never pay bride price come beat my sis. F00lish f00l.

2buff:

Tell your sis make she no go dey break people phone because na her head hot pass.
Otherwise them fit beat you join. grin grin grin

smiley smiley
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2012
Hahahaha. . . Na true Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ talk and that na why na JTF ℓ̊  go take bundle Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ ℓ̊  diot if e happen.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2012
~Killz~:

I wonder what these half baked hypocritical idiots would have said had it been that the guy smashed the girl's blackberry,

do sane people go about smashing people's property.

and the the girl throws an object at him, wounding him and then runs to Nairaland, opens a thread like "I wounded my boyfriend for smashing my phone". . . Would they still reply like fools?

Hypocrites!

you get what you ask for.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2012
blink182:

Materialistic pri ck. ℓ̊  de wait for Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ ℓ̊  diot wen never pay bride price come beat my sis. F00lish f00l.
People no understand say na rubbish. Beat my sister over bold 4? No be even porshe? Thunder fire your left testicle. . . Nonsense!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2012
blink182:

Hahahaha. . . Na true Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ talk and that na why na JTF ℓ̊  go take bundle Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ ℓ̊  diot if e happen.

you go bundle your sister boyfriend? you they there she gree to befriend the guy abi u dey dey there when two of dem they do luv in tokyo before the quarell happen?

abeg go sitdown for one corner make we hear word angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by bedane: 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2012
@ Poster ‎‎​I won't judge you thank God your conscience is alive. Well that is why ‎‎​I tell people don't go saying things you aint sure of until u r confronted with them. And for those claiming that if it had been their sister they would do bla bla bla and all worth not ‎‎​I will advice them to raise their sisters with the right manners to avoid been beaten one day on her behalf. Finally poster you need to work on your anger management and by that ‎‎​I mean learn to think situations thru before you act in other words don't do anything before you think of the consequences. And for the record ‎‎​I wouldn't continue in the relationship if ‎‎​I were you cos both of you for now have a similar unfavorable traits and like someone said 2 mad men can't be in one market. Shalom.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2012
Everybody wanna be James Bond
but too many b[i]i[/i]tch-made niggas need to hear from the Original James Bond how it's done:

[flash=500,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FgMLROTqJ0[/flash]

Don't be a wuss. Sometimes you gotta reach back and let it happen  wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2012
blink182:

Your next plate of suya is on me o jare. . . grin

breezy047:

you get what you ask for.
I guess you'd have killed her if it was a brand new BB porshe? Do sane people beat up their loved ones? Fool?
You will also get what you ask for if you raise your filthy hands against someone's daughter who you aint married to. Thank your fccking stars that her brother's are weak. . . Na your yansh you for use dey type now. . .

And we keep screaming against domestic Violence. . .
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2012
breezy047:

Right away.
you didnt tellme you are sick in the head shocked shocked :

You are a fool! A very big fool at that! Am sick in the head because
am against the fact that you are a weakling and a woman batterer. FOOl!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2012
~Killz~:

People no understand say na rubbish. Beat my sister over bold 4? No be even porshe? Thunder fire your left testicle. . . Nonsense!

so its allowed to beat your sister over porshe?
Thats all she means to you. . .you hungry fowl
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2012
~Killz~:

Guy ℓ̊  have only one sis and one ℓ̊  diot wan condemn am? For ђã†̥ na. If NA even car she wreck Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ go talk make we pay. This dude Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇  J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ lucky. Woman wrapper, my    Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ also like a part of ♏έ but nor be im ℓ̊  go take beat who de give ♏έ free pomo.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2012
breezy047:

so its allowed to beat your sister over porshe?
Thats all she means to you. . .you hungry fowl
You are the hungry fowl. Because she smashed the BB you've been saving for all your miserable life, you want to commit murder. . . You are a discombobulated nincompoop! You are lucky you are replying me behind a screen sef. . . I'd have taught you a thing or two about respecting women. wink

And to the other idiots that wont beat their girlfriends, but are cheering on a hopeless  idi[i]o[/i]t that beat his up. . . Well done! The world needs more of you! cheesy
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are a fool! A very big fool at that! Am sick in the head because
am against the fact that you are a weakling and a woman batterer. FOOl!

go back to bed my dear.

i've forgotten about you already grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2012
Y'all should seriously watch the video I posted instead of whining over pointless foolishness.  grin grin grin

Shut up, and learn from the OGs.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
breezy047:

go back to bed my dear.

i've forgotten about you already grin

I must be your worst nightmare,huh?
I wish that girl would get some guys to beat you to a bloody pulp. Shut that dirty 32 my friend!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
blink182:

Guy ℓ̊  have only one sis and one ℓ̊  diot wan condemn am? For ђã†̥ na. If NA even car she wreck Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ go talk make we pay. This dude Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇  J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ lucky. Woman wrapper, my    Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ also like a part of ♏έ but nor be im ℓ̊  go take beat who de give ♏έ free pomo.

When i'm done with him i go buy new BB give am. . . The guy na fool! He was calling to apologize. Why was he calling to apologize if what he did was right?

But im for realize im mistakes sha, na the idiots wey dey support am. Kai. Why e no be my sister sef, this guy for dey navy barracks by now. . .
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2012
~Killz~:

You are the hungry fowl. Because she smashed the BB you've been saving for all your miserable life, you want to commit murder. . . You are a discombobulated nincompoop! You are lucky you are replying me behind a screen sef. . . I'd have taught you a thing or two about respecting women. wink

And to the other idiots that wont beat their girlfriends, but are cheering on a hopeless  idi[i]o[/i]t that beat his up. . . Well done! The world needs more of you! cheesy

sorry I'm not interested in stories about how you got beaten up by a lady.

save whatever behind the screen lessons for your gay mates.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2012
@Goldie, please find the nearest guy around you on a phone, take it, and smash it on the floor.  
I promise you nothing will happen grin  grin  grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2012
~Killz~:

When i'm done with him i go buy new BB give am. . . The guy na fool! He was calling to apologize. Why was he calling to apologize if what he did was right?

But im for realize im mistakes sha, na the idiots wey dey support am. Kai. Why e no be my sister sef, this guy for dey navy barracks by now. . .

Guy ℓ̊ beg flush Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ matter, funny enough when Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ handle all these kind hungry children when de use school fees buy ☎ people go come de talk say Dem de oppress person pikin because e № get level. Well, ℓ̊ sure say e don size Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ girl family before e take action if not na im be say e beans go soon burn.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2012
~Killz~:

~Killz~:

Now thats absurd. . .Hungry rat like you buying a bold4?
Get a life grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2012
2buff:

@Goldie, please find the nearest guy around you on a phone, take it, and smash it on the floor.  
I promise you nothing will happen grin  grin  grin

I don't smash phones,I smash cars, and am gonna start with yours!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.