Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,337 members, 7,839,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (34969 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
breezy047:

sorry I'm not interested in stories about how you got beaten up by a lady.

save whatever behind the screen lessons for your gay mates.
What lady? Drunk fool! Whose story is on this thread? Is that a comeback or what? Was this reply intended to make you look like a man or what? Your foolishness was monumental. If you have gay mates, i dont! Do you mind opening a thread on that too? Fool?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

I don't smash phones,I smash cars, and am gonna start with yours!

Which would only earn you a slap and you replacing said car by law. Easy beans  grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2012
blink182:

Guy ℓ̊  beg flush Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ matter, funny enough when Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ handle all these kind hungry children when de use school fees buy ☎ people go come de talk say Dem de oppress person pikin because e № get level. Well, ℓ̊  sure say e don size Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ girl family before e take action if not na im be say e beans go soon burn.

Go and complete your education first, get a good job and an apartment, maybe then I can give you adequate answers but for now keep licking people's asses about.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2012
breezy047:

Now thats absurd. . .Hungry rat like you buying a bold4?
Get a life grin grin grin

Ironically, you beat up a girl for smashing your BB! If you weren't hungry, why the lamentation over a common phone? Now who's hungry? wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2012
Interesting thread
@ poster,    1)  This started because there was no communicating going on. People need to be heard even if you dont agree.
                  2)  Sometimes when a person walks away its even worse! Why arent you trying to listen and communicate?
                  3)  Since no communicating was going on, your girlfriend should have been mature enough to be the one to walk away since she got so angry and desructive trying to get your attention ( did you do that to push her buttons I wonder?)
                  4) If she was talking AT you then theres nothing you could have done but I think it may have helped, if you said to her that you needed some space for a bit so you could both cool down and that you would like to sit down with her later and discuss things properly.
                  5) Im speachless about you saying you beat her until you felt satisfied. I could see an out of control return slap happening( but still not good!)
                  6) Never let this happen again! You cannot control other people but you can have control over yourself. Learn to have a healthier relationship where you are both mature.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
2buff:

Which would only earn you a slap and you replacing said car by law. Easy beans  grin

Nah you can't do that, maybe in nigeria. I'd sue
your black asss to court, for domestic violence, easy peasy.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2012
blink182:

Guy ℓ̊  beg flush Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ matter, funny enough when Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ handle all these kind hungry children when de use school fees buy ☎ people go come de talk say Dem de oppress person pikin because e № get level. Well, ℓ̊  sure say e don size Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ girl family before e take action if not na im be say e beans go soon burn.
Hehe. He thinks this is the last of this issue. When he logs out and looks around, he'll realize that his NL buddies are gone. then reality sets in. . . Let him continue soothing his conscience. . . Fccking prick!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2012
breezy047:

Go and complete your education first, get a good job and an apartment, maybe then I can give you adequate answers but for now keep licking people's asses about.
Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ too small an issue to be treated by ♏έ. ℓ̊  hope Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ got Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ message ℓ̊  tried passing cos guys with my attitude aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ all over.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2012
~Killz~:

What lady? Drunk fool! Whose story is on this thread? Is that a comeback or what? Was this reply intended to make you look like a man or what?

no it was intended to make you look like the demented dead-brained WOMAN you are.

Your foolishness was monumental. If you have gay mates, i dont! Do you mind opening a thread on that too? Fool?

~Killz~:

You are the hungry fowl. Because she smashed the BB you've been saving for all your miserable life, you want to commit murder. . . You are a discombobulated nincompoop! You are lucky you are replying[b] me behind a screen [/b]sef. . . I'd have taught you a thing or two about respecting women. wink

And to the other idiots that wont beat their girlfriends, but are cheering on a hopeless  idi[i]o[/i]t that beat his up. . . Well done! The world needs more of you! cheesy

replying a rotten gay like you is like talking to a PIG.

Sorry I can't come down to your level anymore.
She-goat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2012
Unfortunately, this idi[i]o[/i]t OP no go tell us as dey deal with im pathetic arse. . . grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2012
blink182:

Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ too small an issue to be treated by ♏έ. ℓ̊  hope Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ got Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ message ℓ̊  tried passing cos guys with my attitude aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ all over.

are you talking?

I thought I just told you what you need to do with your life

so go home Mr Man and get it straight
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Nah you can't do that, maybe in nigeria. I'd sue
your black asss to court, for domestic violence, easy peasy.

Even in the US, I'd slap you and sue you for the car.

2Buff: Your honor, She tried to assault me with the weapon she used to damage the car when I approached her to get her to stop. In response, I had to slap her in Self-defense.
Judge: Makes sense. I'll allow it.

So in summary, You get a dirty slap.  tongue
You get prosecuted for damage of property and buy me a new car wink
And you get a permanent record as a crazy crotch-bleeding demon who can't control her emotions, which will always speak against you in other cases in the future that might arise wink

WIN. Especially as I would be the one opening the case against you, the court is already pre-biased to my favor.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2012
~Killz~:

Hehe. He thinks this is the last of this issue. When he logs out and looks around, he'll realize that his NL buddies are gone. then reality sets in. . . Let him continue soothing his conscience. . . Fccking prick!

lol. Fash Jor. № be my sis, ℓ̊  don't know Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ girl, ℓ̊  can't intervene physically S̴̩☺̩ ℓ̊  don't care.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
breezy047:

replying a rotten gay like you is like talking to a PIG.

Sorry I can't come down to your level anymore.
She-goat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Then stop quoting me. . . smiley

You are the one that beat up a woman until you were satisfied, therefore, it qualifies you as a gay, a PIG, and a GOAT! You dont need to be dumb to understand that! smiley
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Killz3(m): 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2012
blink182:

lol. Fash Jor. № be my sis, ℓ̊  don't know Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ girl, ℓ̊  can't intervene physically S̴̩☺̩ ℓ̊  don't care.

Abi! I don fash jare. . . Make i go sleep leave this idi[i]o[/i]t pikin!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MissyB3(f): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2012
I weep!
The shock isn't even because a dude was unable to put his emotions in check, but because some girls even find the act of beating a woman excusable. Ehn?
''Upon all'' the Nigerian women that have died at the hands of their men? Seriously?  undecided  undecided

How easy it is to pick out those who grew up in abuse-encouraging environment! I feel sorry for you! sad
African women are so used to being maltreated that it has become a way of life to them. Kai!

In a civil society, this dude, knowing the gravity of his action, would be quivering as a result of panic even before his a$$ is denounced. INSTEAD, here he is, puffing up and we have females applauding him. **Hiss and sigh of shame**

Shame on those of you applauding him for whatever flimsy reason you may have thought up. SHAME!!!  angry

Topic :
Yes, she was wrong to have done that, but it's not reason enough to display your animalistic trait.

Men - You mustn't stay with a woman that abuses you emotionally or verbally. Run!
Women - On no account does he have a right to hit you. If he does, denounce him and RUN.
Abuse of any kind is NOT acceptable and should NOT be accepted. Let no one deceive you, unless you want to die untimely, humiliatingly.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 12:03am On Mar 03, 2012
You this gayy albino, you are a disgrace to your yourself,family and to your fans who think you are doing them any good. Stop camour-flagging here. You are very worse from what i can say/see about you.

We all know you morethan you know yourself. Black sheep in a white robe. Always icing words to suit the females and the cheap minded people.

May you die deceiving the poor people, who think you are better off a rottweiller dog. # No offence embarassed embarassed
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2012
2buff:

Even in the US, I'd slap you and sue you for the car.

2Buff: Your honor, She tried to assault me with the weapon she used to damage the car when I approached her to get her to stop. I slapped her in Self-defense.
Judge: Makes sense. I'll allow it.

So in summary, You get a dirty slap.  tongue
You get prosecuted for damage of property and buy me a new car wink
And you get a permanent record as a crazy crotch-bleeding demon who can't control her emotions, which will always speak against you in other cases in the future that might arise wink

You make a judge,only  family members would patronise. You taking the
Law into your bare hands and you still have the audacity to twist it? Wtf! Do yourself a favour, stop watching
Judge judy aiight!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 03, 2012
My ex threatened to break my 40 inch samsung lcd 6 series telly after a quarell. Thank God it never happens because i  certainly will be a murderer now serving jail term somewhere in a goal.
Women are terrible creatures who acts before thinking.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 03, 2012
Missy_B:

I weep!
The shock isn't even because a dude was unable to put his emotions in check, but because some girls even find the act of beating a woman excusable. E pain me!
''Upon all'' the Nigerian women that have died at the hands of their men? Seriously?  undecided  undecided

How easy it is too pick out those who grew up in abusive environment! I feel sorry for you! sad
African women are so used to being maltreated that it has become a way of life to them. Kai!

In a civil society, this dude, knowing the gravity of his action, would be quivering as a result of panic even before his a$$ is denounced. INSTEAD, here he is, puffing up and we have females applauding him. **Hiss and sigh of shame**

Shame on those applauding him for whatever flimsy reason you may have thought up. SHAME!!!  angry

Topic :
Yes, she was wrong to have done that, but it's not reason enough to display your animalistic trait.

Men - You mustn't stay with a woman that abuses you emotionally or verbally. Run!
[/b]Women - On no account does he have a right to hit you. [b]If he does, denounce him and RUN
Abuse of any kind is NOT acceptable and should NOT be accepted. Let no one deceive you, unless you want to die untimely, humiliatingly.

Does the law smile at ladies who abuse men too?
The men being silent makes you think this happens less frequently?

thanks for the advice anyways.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 12:14am On Mar 03, 2012
I got wood! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

You make a judge,only  family members would patronise. You taking the
Law into your bare hands and you still have the audacity to twist it? Wtf! Do yourself a favour, stop watching
Judge judy aiight!

Twist what? Weapon in-hand and[b] I'M[/b] the one taking the law into my barehand?  Typical hypocritical woman-speak  grin.
Obviously there you would be, a mad person taking a baseball bat or whatever to my car.  You done already fawked up in so many ways by letting yourself do that.
My claim of self-defense in any event is based solely on my perception of it. And you would have given me that power over you by being dumb enough to engage in that display of madness.

After having walked to you, even if you so much as turn to look at me funny, after damaging my property, rage in your eyes, evident motive in your heart, weapon in hand, I claim right there the right to pre-emptively defend my body against your motion of turning to me. And there is no Judge or jury on earth that would fault me, (unless ofcourse it was an all woman, all feminist court).
All your charges would be immediately thrown out the window, and we would get to the nitty gritty of the case. . . you getting me my sweet new ride (as well as sponsoring me with the rental car inbetween when you get the new ride).

Brain before emotion tuts  kiss
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 12:16am On Mar 03, 2012
bread047, bro when next she behaves like a goat. Giv her upper cut and 2 blows on her JAW. It worked for me angry angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 03, 2012
Crown Prince:

My ex threatened to break my 40 inch samsung lcd 6 series telly after a quarell. Thank God it never happens because i  certainly will be a murderer now serving jail term somewhere in a goal.
Women are terrible creatures who acts before thinking.

hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They know how to abuse us but when tables turn they scream murder.

Talk about emotional rape of the highest order
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 12:17am On Mar 03, 2012
I got kerosene oil!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 12:19am On Mar 03, 2012
Mshew chima, behave yourself angry angry. U knw what i can do on bed tongue
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 03, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I got wood! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol ! Mrs.C  is still wanting to see something burn!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 03, 2012
talina:

Interesting thread
@ poster,    1)  This started because there was no communicating going on. People need to be heard even if you dont agree.
                  2)  Sometimes when a person walks away its even worse! Why arent you trying to listen and communicate?
                  3)  Since no communicating was going on, your girlfriend should have been mature enough to be the one to walk away since she got so angry and desructive trying to get your attention ( did you do that to push her buttons I wonder?)
                  4) If she was talking AT you then theres nothing you could have done but I think it may have helped, if you said to her that you needed some space for a bit so you could both cool down and that you would like to sit down with her later and discuss things properly.
                  5) Im speachless about you saying you beat her until you felt satisfied. I could see an out of control return slap happening( but still not good!)
                  6) Never let this happen again! You cannot control other people but you can have control over yourself. Learn to have a healthier relationship where you are both mature.

very useful thanks
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 12:23am On Mar 03, 2012
I don't smash phones,I smash cars, and am gonna start with yours!

who's car?? u aint got no relative or boyfriend using a car. Talk of motorcycle, accepted angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 12:23am On Mar 03, 2012
2 buff I can't be bothered with your tales right now son. Jog on!
Mrs, Chima:

I got kerosene oil!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pour it on your hair and set a match on it! Its called 'Bloody shampoo' try it.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 12:26am On Mar 03, 2012
tellwisdom:

who's car?? u aint got no relative or boyfriend using a car. Talk of motorcycle, accepted angry

Lmao overcharged crackhead!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 03, 2012
^^^ Yeah I know. Too much for ya.  wink It's best you give up.
Just be sure not to start that game with the wrong guy if that's how you roll. You would [b]easily [/b]come out bottom. Via court-justice or street-justice.
Not every progressive, 21st century man is a b[i]i[/i]tch-made doormat smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.