Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,719 members, 7,837,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (34958 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2012
[size=15pt] shocked shocked Bro, you didnt give her uppercut, with two blows on her jaw?? angry angry [/size]
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2012
The point and what matters here is that the poster is sincerely regretting his action. Which means you guys sstupid opinion n calling folks hypocrites because they disagree on hitting a woman no matter the circumstance are useless. He's kinda not a woman hitter that's why he's having a remorse and the last I checked he didn't ask for you guys opinion nor judgment. Guys with itchy hands should have a punching bag, I have one in my fitness room. Yea call me a hypocrite phewww I am sure as hell I ain't Chris Brown nor dating Rihanna. Heaven knows any nukka they will ever in his damn life set his hands on any of my female fam *lips seald*
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by seedord247(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2012
Tosinville:

Bro, are you a g4y, how man dikc do u suck in a day? pls don't lie, why would u like me before when you can never look like me, ugly old fool with gorilla beards,

Tosin . .  You need to go and apply for Social Security Disability .  .  . . that your face is fccking horrible. grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2012
^Bros e never reach like dat wey her 2 breasts go fly comot 4 her chest.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2012
Tosin . .  You need to go and apply for Social Security Disability .  .  . . that your face is bleeping horrible.  grin

shocked shocked shocked            LWKMOO            
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2012
tellwisdom:

Tosin . .  You need to go and apply for Social Security Disability .  .  . . that your face is bleeping horrible.  grin

shocked shocked shocked            LWKMOO            

They have Social Security Disability in the village? grin grin grin grin grin

You know Tosin lives in the Unknown Village off the coast of Somalia. grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2012
seedord247:

Tosin . .  You need to go and apply for Social Security Disability .  .  . . that your face is fccking horrible. grin
seedord247:

seedord247:

Bro, why don't u confess you wish to look like me, you already know you can never be me so go and commit suicide, i no send u, ugly gay
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
mshew chima?? are we seeing today? angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima, its like you don't like respecting ur ugly phat punny here cheesy
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2012
REALITY101

You are so on point.

Imagine GOLDIE asking me to walk out just like that as is she's naratting a story.

They don't even understand the situation. They don't know how it feels when something comes to you as a shock and its the first time.

GOLDIE
Even as I have decided it will never happen again, if such happens again I definitely won't just follow what you said because you are saying it as if walking out of a shock is bread and butter
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2012
Tossinvillage,bro, thats my wife ur talking to  angry angry Leave her out of this angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by seedord247(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

They have Social Security Disability in the village?   grin grin grin grin grin

You know Tosin lives in the Unknown Village off the coast of Somalia.  grin grin

how many packet of pro active do think will work on Tosin?? grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2012
www.apesworld.com/monkeys/seedord247

Thats the site you can see seedord and his family fighting over bananas.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2012
tellfoolish, you're too foolish to be fucking an old contaminated punny, fucker cheesy cheesy
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2012
cantell:

Famous last words.
Boldie, slap yourself out of reality.

LOL abi she for use hammer take break all hin remaining Plasma TV and laptop join when he waka comot.  grin grin grin
Nonsense creatures.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2012
Seedord the salt lake city monkey cheesy
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
tellfoolish, you're too foolish to be bleeping an old contaminated punny, fucker  cheesy cheesy

Bro, be nice to her, she cld help you to the states, probably coming for a surgery on that your head like the one of a CUBE. # No offense sad sad
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2012
Bro, do you sell popoff?? why so many wrinkles on your forehead?? sad sad
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2012
Tellfoolish
Bros, are you poor to the extent that someone on here will help you to the states thats y u called Mrs.chima ur wife to obtain favour frm her? you're still a dunderhead with ur statements on here, jackass.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by seedord247(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2012
tellwisdom:

Bro, be nice to her, she cld help you to the states, probably coming for a surgery on that your head like the one of a CUBE. # No offense sad sad
\

The only place the dawg can live here is Alaska . . maybe snow can change him from ape to human. grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2012
Yes, she actually helped me cheesy cheesy. Try and leave the hell fire you are living in. Reasons why u re piling up wrinkles, like its a gold medal sad sad
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by cantell(m): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Slap myself out of reality to become like you Hell No!

Chicken head, keep jonesin.
Thats what crack heads do.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2012
breezy047:

REALITY101

You are so on point.

Imagine GOLDIE asking me to walk out just like that as is she's naratting a story.

They don't even understand the situation. They don't know how it feels when something comes to you as a shock and its the first time.

GOLDIE
Even as I have decided it will never happen again, if such happens again I definitely won't just follow what you said because you are saying it as if walking out of a shock is bread and butter

Oh you take your sorry asss elsewhere, talking as if I give a flying fucck if you walk
away or stay next time someone drops your fucck-mighty BB. Sorry man that's your own hella cuppa. Next time don't come on NL with your half baked lies, seeking opinions and pity from strangers online. Nukka didn't even bother telling peeps the full  story and the true cause of the arguement, wth!" I beat my girl today" Agbaya, Back off!!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2012
^^^The argument started because he didn't wash his plate after eating  grin grin grin

Does it really matter?  undecided If she didn't buy it for him, she gat no right to break it.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2012
It's so funny when i read the comments and see people encouraging the guys actions and giving excuses for beating his girlfriend. For Christ sake, at first they were both having an argument, meaning both of them were lashing out on each other. All of a sudden he chose to IGNORE her by going on his blackberry. And nobody sees that as disrespect. What was he expecting, that she was going to keep on shouting while he just pings on his blackberry?!?
C'mon dude! he wasn't like she went looking for expensive things in the house to destroy in order to hurt you. If she was discussing an issue important to both of you, i can imagine her disdain and irritation when you started playing with your blackberry. So, in the moment of anger, she snatched the phone and threw it on the floor to get your attention. I am so sure, the moment she threw the phone on the floor, she knew she had gone too far. @ OP, i am not going to pet your ego or make you feel good about yourself, you deserve to go to jail! Can you imagine, having the guts to even post on here that you beat her till you were satisfied! Arrant Nonsense!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2012
cantell:

Chicken head, keep jonesin.
Thats what crack heads do.

Are you on cheap crack modafuccker??
Go wipe your asss mouth elsewhere puka!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by emiye(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2012
@op,  your girl messed up big time, for her to have done what she did, she would pounced on you and batter you if she had a greater physical strength than you,  nevertheless, you also messed up by beating her "that much" as u gave in the details. You've lost a level of respect in her eyes. you two need to iron the situation out in a deep talk
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2012
Shollypopz:

It's so funny when i read the comments and see people encouraging the guys actions and giving excuses for beating his girlfriend. For Christ sake, at first they were both having an argument, meaning both of them were lashing out on each other. All of a sudden he chose to IGNORE her by going on his blackberry. And nobody sees that as disrespect. What was he expecting, that she was going to keep on shouting while he just pings on his blackberry?!?
C'mon dude! he wasn't like she went looking for expensive things in the house to destroy in order to hurt you.[size=16pt] If she was discussing an issue important to both of you[/size], i can imagine her disdain and irritation when you started playing with your blackberry. So, in the moment of anger, she snatched the phone and threw it on the floor to get your attention. I am so sure, the moment she threw the phone on the floor, she knew she had gone too far. @ OP, i am not going to pet your ego or make you feel good about yourself, you deserve to go to jail! Can you imagine, having the guts to even post on here that you beat her till you were satisfied! Arrant Nonsense!

An obvious misconception.
There is also a thing women should start doing called walking away from an argument.
If the person I'm argueing with clearly isn't interested in the argument anymore, I take the message to mean what it means, and I walk away.
Possibly severing the relationship if the argument is that monumental.

That's not a time to start trying to slap him or break his stuff. Not only will you pay for that, you might get a terrible reaction. We are talking Heated situation here. How can you in all honesty blame the guy for not being cool-headed and just gloss over the girls own hot-headeness as a "oh she's a girl" thing. When 2 adults get out of control, if not only the instigator, then the BOTH of them deserve blame. Not just the victim of the instigator (the guy).
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by tellwisdom: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2012
grin grin grin grin have to go now. i think i had a fun filled day on here. tosin village, bro. cheers wink wink # No mind me o cheesy
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Oh you take your sorry asss elsewhere, talking as if I give a flying fucck if you walk
away or stay next time someone drops your fucck-mighty BB. Sorry man that's your own hella cuppa. Next time don't come on NL with your half baked lies, seeking opinions and pity from strangers online. Nukka didn't even bother telling peeps the full  story and the true cause of the arguement, wth!" I beat my girl today" Agbaya, Back off!!

Right away.
you didnt tellme you are sick in the head shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
Tosinville:

Mrs.Chima, its like you don't like respecting ur ugly phat punny here cheesy

LMAO@Ugly calling me ugly. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2012
Again, there should be no excuse for beating a girl, absolutely no excuse!! And an excuse shouldn't be encouraged! For a common blackberry again! i seriously can never get the Naija craze about blackberry's, i don't get it! I guess the well being of a blackberry is more important than that of your girlfriend and relationship. mtcheww, the nonsense of this world sha,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.