Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? (30314 Views)

Treasonable Corruption Vs Capitalist Corruption:lagos Vs Abia States. / LoveBuhariLoveNigeria Dinner Organized By Fashola: Live Pictures / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Afam4eva(m): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2012
chino11: Where was I when this e-war was raging even up to 3pages. After they will say that chino is creating division in Alaigbo and that Anambra Igbos are arrogant. Unless you guys want the real pictures of Aba now and here,then Bleep off, because blood pressure of some people is gonna rise. cool

Here is the ranking in the east: Economic and regional importance:

1- Anambra

2- Enugu

3- Abia

4- Imo closely followed by Ebonyi

You're wrong. It's

1) Anambra

2) Abia

3) Enugu

4) Imo

5) Ebonyi
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by MrGlobe(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2012
RoadStar: I have always asked all those Obi apologists to post pics, just like the rest.
Instead they post commercials and sometimes links that dont work.

No telling that the Abia state government has been under pressure to perform and
is responding to that pressure but that of Anambra is getting away with murder.

It really cant get worst that Obi.
POST PICTURES OF OBIS ACHEVEMENTS PLEASE !
Very simple, straighforward and plain but these paid agents will never understand. Obi is presently the worst governor in Nigeria, followed by orji. Chikena
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by bakila: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
Abagworo: This kind of thread I believe should be encouraged so as to create healthy competitions amongst States with relatively equal resources. Next in line will be Kano vs Oyo followed by Delta vs Rivers and then Plateau vs Benue.
Fire on bros. Even if you start a thread on which is the better colour white or black? Tribal wahala will come out of it.
In fact lets start trades on looting by Governors.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by bakila: 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Very simple, straighforward and plain but these paid agents will never understand. Obi is presently the worst governor in Nigeria, followed by orji. Chikena

The Governors in not only the two state have performed below expectation. Yet Jobbers, apologist and sectional morons have prevented the opposition's push from having the desired effect.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by bakila: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2012
Abagworo:

What is the use of running away from the truth when you go by the moniker of "Onlytruth"? If you notice, I have defended Igbo against any external force on this forum probably more than any one. My post is not aimed at creating disunity but rather to get the facts right on the state of affairs in the two sister States. I have been waiting for Chino11 to post pictures from the paradise known as Nnewi or Onitsha or Awka but it seems there is none and we have to rely on what we find on the internet.

Again talking about Igbos not being one remains a fact. I will never refute that because it is the truth and is not applicable only to Igbo.

Onlytruth for you,
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Abagworo(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2012
jbaur24: We have severally trashed this matter over and over on NL. Abia state cannot be compared to any state in Nigeria because of its notorious and horrible outlook. Its one state that has all the ills that can bedevil any system.

Am from Akwaibom state, I schooled in Abia state, I visits Awka regularly to meet my fiancee who lives and works there. I have been to Aba and Onitsha on number of occasions. I must say that Aba is the disgrace of the Igbo nation, as I said earlier Aba has no equals, its a complete in a class of it own mess.

Onitsha is one of the major metropolitan cities in Nigeria like lagos, PH and Kano. Onitsha has one of the most organized layouts and all it needs is constant maintenance of the road due heavy vehicular movement in the city which can only be compared to Lagos and PH. Awka on the other hand has good hospitality, with good number of estates springing up almost on daily basis; in term of organization and expansion I give it to Awka, because Umahia is relatively small I think is about the size of half of Awka.

There are good number of estates in (Abuja est, Iyi-Agu est, Udoka est, Ngozika est, Light of the Nation, Liberation est, there are also other estates that are being mapped out. You cannot say the same for Umahia, umahia does not have the half of hotel and hospitality in Awka. Umahia also does not have the half of housing in Awka; I think with the implementation of UN Masterplan, Awka will know no bounds in healthy development as being witnessed today.

Even my state governor Akpabio has to do some roads that overlapped into Abia state. Abia state does is heavily bedeviled by bad leaders. And beside Anambra has number of natural endowments and infrastructure that Abia does not enjoy. Firstly Anambra has the largest market in Nigeria, Anambra has River Port to enable commerce and above all Anambra has the major cash inflow and outflow due to Onitsha/Nnewi that can only be compared to Lagos and Rivers in Nigeria. Anambra has recently attracted number of foreign investors who are now building there facilties there, how many has Abia state brought since 1999, if not what is then what is development, please let call a spade a spade.

That is it.

Chino11 lying again claiming to be from Akwaibom and saying all sorts of lies. Pictures speak louder than words. Since good pictures of Abia are up there, why not post the good layouts and google pictures of Anambra for us to see and quit boasting without evidence. The ones done by Peter Obi's administration.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Onlytruth(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2012
@Abagworo, so because I refused to endorse your idiotic thread which I know for sure we Ndigbo can never gain from, you now say that I am shunning the truth?
Guy do you have brains at all? undecided
Since when have you ever seen me shy away from any form of confrontation here on Nairaland? lol undecided
Better yet, WHY in the world should I from Nnewi Anambra state cool cower at these types of "dik show contest"? undecided
Nna the day you drop your complex is the day you will start to recover.

Okay, let me help you feel better about yourself: ANAMBRA IS THE WORST STATE IN NIGERIA. Happy now? But I still bet that your complex would only get worse! lol
Grow up dude. cool

I cannot stop anyone commenting here. I already see where it is headed. Smart Igbo folks should continue to ignore it. cool

@Ezeuche, please grow up. It is about time. cool
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2012
Kobojunkie: na wa oo . . . simple Primary school question . . . WHICH OF THE TWO STATES IS MORE ORGANIZED . . . simple ABC question kwa! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by jbaur24: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2012
I think you are the one that need diagnosis to determine the level of deterioration in mental body. Maybe its only chino that comes from Anambra or has anything to do with Anambra.

Do you think chino loves Anambra more than other, am from Akwaibom but I have seen the development strides in Anambra state. The single FDI that ran into billions was attracted to Anambra state by the governor, am talking of SABMILLER the project will be commission anytime this year. Its a major investment that can boast the economy of not just Anambra alone, but the SE.

To tell you that I have more fiancee ties in Awka, I was amazed the day I stumbled on a massive/mix development project as this. This giant project first of its kind east of the Niger. http://lganidsmall.com/index.html and presently the contractors are pacing the work to beat the Turnkey deadline. This is the type of projects that made Dubai thick. Go check. And a governor is bringing it to Nigeria, I believe it takes vision and tall dream.

This LG investment in Anambra is capable of creating thousands of jobs. If all the states in SE are going this direction I think is healthy, because economic independence is what every economy is craving for.

I will be in Awka around August, I hope to get you some updates.

Like as I said development does not end by tarring roads alone. Its even imperative that government is touching all sectors at the same time.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by jbaur24: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2012
[quote author=Kobojunkie][/quote]

It is ANAMBRA
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by RoadStar: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2012
Let Anambrains say the truth, Obi is getting away with murder.
Nothing is functioning, all aspects of the civil service is in one form of strike or the other.
The few small projects he has executed are so poorly executed with inferior materials that u wanna cry !

This is a guy who believes that government is all about paid commercials and no spending while he banks the state funds in Fidelity Bank.
I will say it again [size=14pt]POST PICTURES[/size] of Onitsha, Nnewi or Awka Dont be Asahmed !

Abians have been critical of Orji from day one that you can see that the guys is getting affected by all the critics.
He is being forced to do some work
Anambra ought to take a cue from that.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by jbaur24: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2012
[quote author=Kobojunkie][/quote]

It is ANAMBRA state. Abia state is very far far from being organized. Have been to Aba recently, if yes you had denounce your Igboness. No offence meant. Do not be fooled by pictures posted here by the OP. He has already made up his mind to ridicule a particular state here. I think he should be disregarded. s

Onitsha in the SE has one of the major concentration of population just like lagos in the SW; so that been said some things about Onitsha are excusable just like in Lagos. But I know that from the news I have heard about roads being done. I read and seen the Head Bridge Onitsha being dualised to 8 lanes, I also read that a flyover is being constructed at Nkpor also in Onitsha to easy traffic. So tell me of any project that is going on in Aba or any part of Abia state of this magnitude?

On my way from Uyo enroute PH last Jan, I almost wept on the demeaning and sorry state of Aba. It is horrible and terrible to say the least.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2012
jbaur24:
It is ANAMBRA

Where is your evidence of this? And please, no lengthy discourse on how one if Anambra is finer. Again, the simple question asked was "which is more organized?" and I assume you know what that suggests.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by ACM10: 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2012
RoadStar: Let Anambrains say the truth, Obi is getting away with murder.
Nothing is functioning, all aspects of the civil service is in one form of strike or the other.
The few small projects he has executed are so poorly executed with inferior materials that u wanna cry !

This is a guy who believes that government is all about paid commercials and no spending while he banks the state funds in Fidelity Bank.
I will say it again [size=14pt]POST PICTURES[/size] of Onitsha, Nnewi or Awka Dont be Asahmed !

Abians have been critical of Orji from day one that you can see that the guys is getting affected by all the critics.
He is being forced to do some work
Anambra ought to take a cue from that.

Ol boy! Relax. . . We'll debate this issue exhaustively during 2014 political season. We are aware of all these issues you raised. Cursing each other and inflaming emotions here is not the best course of action. Let's debate this issue in 2014 and channel our desire for change appropriately.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Where is your evidence of this? And please, no lengthy discourse on how one if Anambra is finer. Again, the simple question asked was "which is more organized?" and I assume you know what that suggests.

You are not making any sense. Its glaring that Anambra is quite ahead in being organized. The crime and ills in Aba alone is more than what you have in an entire region. Do you know that banks closed for months in Aba, it has never happened anywhere in Nigeria.

The below has not happened anywhere else:

"The Managing Director of Bank of Industry, Ms Evelyn Oputu has said that the high rate of crime in Aba, Abia State informed the relocation of the bank from the commercial city to Enugu.

"She stated this at Enugu during the inauguration of the Southeast zonal office of the bank.
Ms Oputu, in an address presented to Governor Sullivan Chime and other dignitaries at the occasion, disclosed that the high rate of crime in Aba where it was located since its establishment in 2001was the main reason for the relocation of the Southeast zonal office of the bank to Enugu State."

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/mobile/newsextra/18040-enugu-hosts-bank-of-industry.html
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2012
Mr. Globe:

You are freaking a/s/s hole. What can you say about your bleeping talkative governor cocroach roachas? What has you governor done to bring your people out of the ever present poverty, that has led imo girls to sit tight on prostitution and harlotry. Why is it that the biggest employment in imo state is P.R.O.S.T.I.T.U.T.I.O.N.? grin cool

What then is your freaking governor doing about it. Last time he collected fraudulently 10k each from imo people for jobs, unseen, un-real jobs anyways. You should be more preoccupied with your sodom and gomorra imo state.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2012
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by RoadStar: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2012
chino11:

You are freaking a/s/s hole. What can you say about your bleeping talkative governor cocroach roachas? What has you governor done to bring your people out of the ever present poverty, that has led imo girls to sit tight on prostitution and harlotry. Why is it that the biggest employment in imo state is P.R.O.S.T.I.T.U.T.I.O.N.? grin cool

What then is your freaking governor doing about it. Last time he collected fraudulently 10k each from imo people for jobs, unseen, un-real jobs anyways. You should be more preoccupied with your sodom and gomorra imo state.
You can curse all you want but the truth is there to see.
Someone else has posted another fictitious link.
[size=16pt]Show us some real roads, schools hospitals, bus garages, foot bridges etc[/size]
All these constitute Organisation.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by joeisreal(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2012
[b]SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS GOVERNANCE SHOULD GIVE ANAMBRA STATE PROPS FOR TRYING TO BE LIKE LAGOS STATE IN TERMS OF ALL ROUND DEVELOPMENT. THERE IS WHAT WE CALL MDG'S (MILLENIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALS). THE CENTRAL VISION AND MISSION OF MDG'S IS TO ELIMINATE EXTREME POVERTY(HUNGER). PETER OBI IS FOLLOWING THIS MDG'S TIMETABLE TO THE LETTERS WITHOUT BORROWING A KOBO. WE ARE SELFISH PEOPLE HERE. BECAUSE WE ALL LIVE IN CITIES AND HAVE INTERNET ACCESS WE WANT EVERY DEVELOPMENT TO BE CENTERED IN THE CITIES. FA FA FA FOUL. PETER OBI IS GOING INTO UN-THREADED AREAS IN ANAMBRA STATE LIKE ANAMBRA WEST, ANAMBRA EAST, AWKA NORTH AND AYAMELUM AND AFFECTING PEOPLES LIVE POSITIVELY . ANAMBRA IS DEVELOPING ALL SECTORS SIMULTANEOUSLY. ONE CLEAR EXAMPLE IS THE FACT THAT MOST FEMALE SECONDARY SCHOOL IN ANAMBRA HAS A FUNCTIONAL BOREHOLE WITH GENERATING SET COURTESY OF PETER OBI SO AS TO REDUCE RISK OF RAPE FOR FEMALE BOARDERS WHO GO TO FETCH WATER FROM THE SURROUNDINGS EARLY IN THE MORNING. THIS TO ME IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT. I AM FROM ANAMBRA STATE MY VILLAGE IS A BORDER TOWN THAT OTHERWISE SHOULDNT ATTRACT THIS KIND OF PROJECT BUT TODAY MY VILLAGE'S SECONDARY SCHOOL HAS A COMPUTER LABORATORY WITH OVER 30 FUNCTIONAL PC'S ALL CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET THAT IS EVEN OPEN TO VILLAGERS TO COME AND USE FOR A TOKEN. IT'S A RARE PRIVILEGE. ANAMBRA STATE IS THE FIRST STATE TO EMPLOY 1000 COMPUTER TEACHERS AND PUT THEM IN GOVERNMENT PAYROLL WITH A MANDATE TO THEM TO ENROLL FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES IN EDUCATION TO LEARN THE RUDIMENTS OF THE PROFESSION. IF ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT STRIDES IN ANAMBRA STATE ASK QUESTIONS MAYBE IN ANOTHER NEW THREAD I WILL SAY THE MUCH I KNOW. ANAMBRA IS BETTER THAN ABIA IN TERMS OF BEING ORGANISED; NO BIAS.[/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2012
EzeUche: How many times have I seen Igbos on Nairaland paint Abia as hell on Earth?

Their hatred for T.A. Orji automatically made them to think negatively about Abia.

Now that we have proof that Abia is continuing to progress, and many of the Anambra Igbos on Nairaland who spoke ill about Abia want to ignore this thread. It just shows that you can't believe everything on the internet. Seeing is believing so if you have pictures to prove otherwise about Anambra. Then show us.

Abagworo is very sick for openning this dumb thread. . . nwanne,ogu adiro ebe aga anu ya.
where will this lead us to ?
This dude this not open this thread to make any positive contribution but he opened it just to compare the two. . .The ma ABAGWORO is full of complexes!!
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by ACM10: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2012
joeisreal: MOST FEMALE SECONDARY SCHOOL IN ANAMBRA HAS A FUNCTIONAL BOREHOLE WITH GENERATING SET COURTESY OF PETER OBI SO AS TO REDUCE RISK OF RAPE FOR FEMALE BOARDERS WHO GO TO FETCH WATER FROM THE SURROUNDINGS EARLY IN THE MORNING. THIS TO ME IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

joeisreal: SECONDARY SCHOOL HAS A COMPUTER LABORATORY WITH OVER 30 FUNCTIONAL PC'S ALL CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET THAT IS EVEN OPEN TO VILLAGERS TO COME AND USE FOR A TOKEN.

grin grin grin
Are u posting from Peter Obi's cybercafe? grin
Chei! I can't wait for 2014 to start this debate.

joeisreal: IT'S A RARE PRIVILEGE. ANAMBRA STATE IS THE FIRST STATE TO EMPLOY 1000 COMPUTER TEACHERS

he he he
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Abagworo(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2012
Show us pictures of layouts and street scenes from Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi and stop bragging. I'm beginning to have the feeling that we've all been unfair to Orji and Ohakim. Maybe I was judging them using Rivers as a yardstick.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by joeisreal(m): 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2012
@ACM10. WE ARGUE TO LEARN. USE THE LINKS BELOW. WHATEVER YOU DOUBT TAKE IT UP TO ANY LENGTH WITH THE PUBLISHERS. EVERYTHING I CITED IN MY EARLIER POST YOU WILL SEE THERE. JUST TAKE OUT LIKE ONE HOUR OF YOUR TIME AND STUDY THE WEBSITE AND PROVE THE PROJECTS THERE TO BE TRUE.

http://www.anidsinanambrastate.com/2nd-tenure-pg4.html
http://www.anidsinanambrastate.com/2nd-tenure-pg5.html
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by oneeast: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2012
joeisreal: @ACM10. WE ARGUE TO LEARN. USE THE LINKS BELOW. WHATEVER YOU DOUBT TAKE IT UP TO ANY LENGTH WITH THE PUBLISHERS. EVERYTHING I CITED IN MY EARLIER POST YOU WILL SEE THERE. JUST TAKE OUT LIKE ONE HOUR OF YOUR TIME AND STUDY THE WEBSITE AND PROVE THE PROJECTS THERE TO BE TRUE.

http://www.anidsinanambrastate.com/2nd-tenure-pg4.html
http://www.anidsinanambrastate.com/2nd-tenure-pg5.html
h

How do expect the eddiots to look at the link when they have decided to attack the giant of the east- Anambra. No matter the amount of there envy, Anambra will continue to lead both in human and physical resources. cool
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Abagworo(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2012
Everyone should observe these pictures closely.They were taken in 2006/2007.

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by oneeast: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2012
Pictures of Onitsha

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by oneeast: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2012
Rural roads in Anambra

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Abagworo(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2012
Abagworo: Everyone should observe these pictures closely.They were taken in 2006/2007.

The same roads in 2011

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Abagworo(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2012
one.east:
Pictures of Onitsha

That wide road is Owerri near Assumpta cathedral when it was still nasty. This is a more recent pix of that same area.

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by oneeast: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2012
Keep deluding and deceiving yourself. You can see now that you are a real dunce as stated by others.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by freesoul3(f): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2012
peter obi is developing all sectors in anmbra state

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by oneeast: 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2012
More on Awka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Borgu Leaders Meet Buhari, Demand State Creation (photos) / INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results / Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.