Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (26851 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 9:03pm On May 20, 2012
purefella:

Not your fault with the way you talk you are probably one of lagos vulcanizer's gauging my vehicle tyres for me collecting N100 , using one cheap blackberry to browse nairaland ,if assuming you spent almost 8years in the university with all the strikes and you got out and still no job for almost 3 years you for understand

Now you are blaming strikes? A criminal is a criminal, job or no job, they will never keep their eyes off other people's money and that is why i support death penalty. Get them shut as soon as possible and forget about them.

People like you don't deserve to live

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by purefella(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2012
justwise:

Thief! keep crying your eyes out, why not get a better job? Why are busy stealing from people?

Anything you like you say i have my own job but what i know is if theres nothing like yahoo this country would have gone worst than this because of what people doing yahoo today would have turned to something else
and go and say dat to the politicians and pastors stealing billions daily basis .,ASSHOLE , what is stealing from people yahoo is obtaining by trick and the maga sending money to someone he never met in person should be hacked with machete
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2012
redsun:

You are a sub-baboon.

The good news is that i will walk around with my mind at rest while little minded criminals like you will leave in fear and possibly die in the hands of your victims.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2012
purefella:

Anything you like you say i have my own job but what i know is if theres nothing like yahoo this country would have gone worst than this because of what people doing yahoo today would have turned to something else
and go and say dat to the politicians and pastors stealing billions daily basis .,ASSHOLE , what is stealing from people yahoo is obtaining by trick and the maga sending money to someone he never met in person should be hacked with machete

Who cares if they turn to gun? They will still get killed. . so stop vomiting nonsense, you are an animal.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by cyril83(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2012
justwise:

You are a disgrace, a complete waste of space, some of you criminals and their supporters deserved to be shot at point blank range.Internet business my backside.
what do u do for a living monger?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by cyril83(m): 9:29pm On May 20, 2012
justwise:

You are a disgrace, a complete waste of space, some of you criminals and their supporters deserved to be shot at point blank range.Internet business my backside.
disgrace to who?....your wretched family shey?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2012
cyril83: disgrace to who?....your wretched family shey?

A disgrace to your useless-self.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2012
cyril83: what do u do for a living monger?

Definitely not busy stealing from innocent people. Fool.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 20, 2012
The aim of the yahoo boy is just the same as the government, our teachers, you yourself and also the pastors, so judge them the way you want, who will settle will settle.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by kambili190: 10:01pm On May 20, 2012
always compare yourself to the better not the worse (mama always said)
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by homody(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2012
Very Interesting topic, my elders what can we call ppl stealing with biro?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by cyril83(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2012
justwise:

A criminal is a criminal, don't give excuses for any of them. Like i said before. . you lot deserve to die a painful death. Thieves!!
including all politician and the pastor of ur church.....if there is no money in circulation,how wud ur mother sell tomatoes and pepper in the market to cater for ur wife and ur five children...money is gud if u don't know besides its like u have choosed to live miserable live,neva give up my broda things may sti turn arnd for good if u shine ur eyez coz u r sounding like frustrated soul
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by homody(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2012
You deserve to be shut dead too because you sound like a criminal
justwise:

Oh please!1 shut it and stop talking rubbish, i will be happy to watch all criminals shut dead.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by homody(m): 10:14pm On May 20, 2012
cyril83: including all politician and the pastor of ur church.....if there is no money in circulation,how wud ur mother sell tomatoes and pepper in the market to cater for ur wife and ur five children...money is gud if u don't know besides its like u have choosed to live miserable live,neva give up my broda things may sti turn arnd for good if u shine ur eyez coz u r sounding like frustrated soul

Very Interesting topic, what can we call ppl stealing with biro?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2012
cyril83: including all politician and the pastor of ur church.....if there is no money in circulation,how wud ur mother sell tomatoes and pepper in the market to cater for ur wife and ur five children...money is gud if u don't know besides its like u have choosed to live miserable live,neva give up my broda things may sti turn arnd for good if u shine ur eyez coz u r sounding like frustrated soul

Fool stop talking trash, stop stealing from innocent people that is my point, if you want to enjoy money then get off your lazy backside and work decently for it, stop sending fraudulent emails looking for victims.

You will die a miserable death because all you bring to people is pain by stealing from them.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2012
homody: You deserve to be shut dead too because you sound like a criminal

If i get my hands around that your thieving neck you will say the last prayer, silly cow.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2012
homody:

Very Interesting topic, what can we call ppl stealing with biro?

They are all criminals including you their supporters.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by homody(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2012
rapu4real: in addition 2 d yahoo boy dat gave dis definition,all na dsame no difference....senator wey use biro fraud and gate man wey physically thief 1k....both of dem be THIEF

What category are you?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by homody(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2012
justwise:

They are all criminals including you their supporters.
What category are you?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by homody(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2012
homody:
What category are you?

I can see ur a local champion have seen ur comments every where,I asked simple question which i expect simple and polite answer but it very obvious that your level of maturity is very low,you must be a kid still feeding under is parent,i guess you need orientation.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by homody(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2012
justwise:

If i get my hands around that your thieving neck you will say the last prayer, silly cow.

I'm sure you won't dare it who born monkey, you can't even stand my combo b'cos na burial ground straight if you dare it.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by cyril83(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2012
justwise:

Fool stop talking trash, stop stealing from innocent people that is my point, if you want to enjoy money then get off your lazy backside and work decently for it, stop sending fraudulent emails looking for victims.

You will die a miserable death because all you bring to people is pain by stealing from them.
innocent people my anus...if u've ever heard any clue abt diz people u calld innocent then u'll knw they r crook themselves...it's only greedy person u can dupe coz he himself is out to outsmart u,its just u r dumbass novice dats y u r exposing ur ignorance on NL
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by homody(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2012
homody:

I'm sure you won't dare it who born monkey, you can't even stand my combo b'cos na burial ground straight if you dare it.

You kept saying shit just b'cos you have access to your mama's phone for few hours,you better find something reasonable to do with your time silly ass.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by cyril83(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2012
homody:
What category are you?
he's a police man...u knw say nigerian police r vry clean,they dnt do fraud @ll
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by homody(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2012
hubreality:

Lol

See another mumu, person go come here to seek advice,some fool will be saying another thing, all this under age wan spoil this forum o.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by homody(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2012
bennyraz: Rephrase: ladies can you marry a 419?

Na mumu u be, person go come here to seek advice,some fool will be saying another thing, all this under age wan spoil this forum o.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by homody(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2012
bennyraz: Guy.. Abeg. Desist frm dis act. Na una dey tarnish naija image.

see another Mumu image wey don tarnish before dem born you.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by adelegan1: 11:00pm On May 20, 2012
homody: Very Interesting topic, my elders what can we call ppl stealing with biro?
You can Call them Biro Biro

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by cyril83(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2012
homody:

see another Mumu image wey don tarnish before dem born you.
u don pursue all of dem!...chei u be badt sharp nigga
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Oluwa4Sure: 11:05pm On May 20, 2012
Justwise, comedown. U jus trowin insults around. If person like make him be yahoo or not. If GOD no bless u from dat work, nothing notin for u. Again I see u are so angry wit yahoo boys because u obviously are one broke ass, and hav no one to get u in. because yahoo money to me is peanut. So I can't envy dem because dey not makin my money. Even d nigerian politicians that steals in billions of dollars, and leave us so much pains till date. I can't pour on dem such evil-wishes/bitterness u are expressin on these yahoo boys. Or did any1 of dem steal ur girl? Even ibori was givin only 13yrs. But u want to kill dem all. Y not send dem to jail or find dem guilty first? Keep answerin every post on dis matter. And as some1 ask - dey are criminals and u a saint right? Lastly, we are all guilty of dis crime. Even when I go and buy fuel from fuel stain for my car, when I am not watchin dey always try to cheat one way or the order. When I go to d eatry dey want u to fordet ur change or claim dere is no change, when I send some ppl on erand, dey hardly bring me my balance... So in one way or d other we are guilty of what we are accusin orders from. What I hav prob wit is killin or takin by force. And until nigeria get betta, I can tolerate d formeR. If u kill a yahoo boy, what should we do to u a murderer?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by homody(m): 11:11pm On May 20, 2012
cyril83: u don pursue all of dem!...chei u be badt sharp nigga

I no support anybody but I knw want all this under age spoil this forum, I'm always here to learn, at least i don sabi this site over 3years always come here for news and some other stuffs,today will be the first time I will comment on post. so na hail me i no be local champion like some ppl here.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 11:16pm On May 20, 2012
homody:

I can see ur a local champion have seen ur comments every where,I asked simple question which i expect simple and polite answer but it very obvious that your level of maturity is very low,you must be a kid still feeding under is parent,i guess you need orientation.

Go and learn how to use 'quote' function first and stop insulting yourself, not that i care though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” / I Had A Blood Covenant / Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.