Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (26845 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2012
Why would anybody even nurse the idea of marrying a criminal, @poster, your friend is a thief,she has been dating that criminal for more than a year now, enjoying the stolen money with him.

And for those looking for a way to justify those thieves. . . shame on you, you are worst than animal, yes i mean it. Yes Nigeria is hard but so what? We all should go about stealing from each other?

Why should a complete idiot steal my money because Nigeria is hard? Was it my fault that Nigeria is the way its?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 20, 2012
obo_man: Gold-diggers are usually the ones that date yahoo boys

There is a common denominator between this woman and her bf, they both want easy money and are both lazy.

It's gold-diggers like this that put pressure on men to go do yahoo yahoo. The women want the latest Gucci, Prada, etc... ( all made in china and branded in Europe)

Laziness transcends into yahoo yahoo

Yahoo transcends into 419

419 transcends into armed robbery

Armed robbery transcends into gun battle with our men in black, which leads to death.

Run away from him, no body becomes blessed by stealing from another man's sweat. You can never justify theft.

I am in support of what you said but i must disagree with you on the bolded parts.
419 dosent transcends to Armed robbery. it is 2 different types of shady professions although same crime
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 8:20pm On May 20, 2012
cyril83: leave them na...even some stupid chiks are saying rubbish abt internet boiz whereas some of them r searching nook nd cranies for these happenin guyz....no be dem talk say make u dull oh

You are a disgrace, a complete waste of space, some of you criminals and their supporters deserved to be shut at point blank range.Internet business my backside.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2012
purefella: You people are just dumb asses blaming yahoo boiz , yahoo or no yahoo we all are not clean at our working place , we all are very dubious ., POINT IS THIS , its risky for any woman to marry any man no matter how sound and serious the man job may be , EVEN BANKERS DEY GO JAIL , PASTORS DEY GO JAIL , LET ME TELL YOU EITHER YOU ARE YAHOO OR NOT , IF YOUR GOING TO BE TREATED LIKE A CRIMINAL IT WILL HAPPEN!!! , IT'S EVEN WHEN YOU ARE FORMING HOLY HOLY YOU ARE LIABLE TO GO TO JAIL , MY ADVISE MARRY HIM COZ IT'S ONLY BY SETTLING DOWN WITH HIM WILL MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING THAT HE HAS TO PUT SOME CASH IN A BIZ TO COVER HIS AZZ., SHOULD IN CASE OF BURSTING

Animals like you need to be in prison for a very long time, you are a danger to any normal human being.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 20, 2012
THE TRUTH IS WOMEN OF NOWADAYS WILL SETTLE DOWN WITH LUCIFER HIMSELF IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by cyril83(m): 8:25pm On May 20, 2012
justwise: Why would anybody even nurse the idea of marrying a criminal, @poster, your friend is a thief,she has being dating that criminal for more than a year now, enjoying the stolen money with him.

And for those looking for a way to justify those thieves. . . shame on you, you are worst than animal, yes i mean it. Yes Nigeria is hard but so what? We all should go about stealing from each other?

Why should a complete i[i]diot [/i] steal my money because Nigeria is hard? Was it my fault that Nigeria is the way its?
sharrap dia...even bible sef talk am "use what u have to get wat u want"..stealing is diff frm fraud olodo
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by cyril83(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2012
justwise:

Animals like you need to be in prison for a very long time, you are a danger to any normal human being.
u are a big fool...u are just condemning mere internet boiz what will u do to some pastors,likes of oyedepo,Tb joshua still counting, are they not fraudsters? Abeg save ur stupid contribution
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 20, 2012
cyril83: sharrap dia...even bible sef talk am "use what u have to get wat u want"..stealing is diff frm fraud olodo
Blasphemy.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by babestella: 8:34pm On May 20, 2012
Ladies will you marry James Ibori?? Is he also a 419ers, yahoo yahoo, what about Bode George What about Tinubu, are there legitimate yahoo or 419ers, or legitimate obtaining by false pretence?, our governors?? Yar'Adua death saga, bringing him into the country in the dead of the night and putting out electricity at the airport?? Nigeria is loaded with lots of talents and problems, yahoo, drugs, pen robbers are just to mention but a few.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by hectorswag(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2012
cyril83: sharrap dia...even bible sef talk am "use what u have to get wat u want"..stealing is diff frm fraud olodo
lwkmd grin grin grin nairaland guyz no go finish me!!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by redsun(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2012
cyril83: u are a big fool...u are just condemning mere internet boiz what will u do to some pastors,likes of oyedepo,Tb joshua still counting, are they not fraudsters? Abeg save ur stupid contribution

To be honest he could be one of them who doesn't see anything bad in keeping gullible people blind and making them finance their high lives in the name of jesus.His concept of evil is the opposite,good.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2012

A glorified animal, stop reading bible upside down, odey!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by lumeneng22: 8:42pm On May 20, 2012
bennyraz: What is d aim & objective of a yahooboy?
Did i hear you say aim and obj?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 8:42pm On May 20, 2012
cyril83: u are a big fool...u are just condemning mere internet boiz what will u do to some pastors,likes of oyedepo,Tb joshua still counting, are they not fraudsters? Abeg save ur stupid contribution

A criminal is a criminal, don't give excuses for any of them. Like i said before. . you lot deserve to die a painful death. Thieves!!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 8:44pm On May 20, 2012
redsun:

To be honest he could be one of them who doesn't see anything bad in keeping gullible people blind and making them finance their high lives in the name of jesus.His concept of evil is the opposite,good.

Oh please!1 shut it and stop talking rubbish, i will be happy to watch all criminals shut dead.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by bigfat01: 8:45pm On May 20, 2012
[size=15pt]I AM OUT...[/size]
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by purefella(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2012
justwise:

ur papa animal nor be ur fault if too say yahoo no dey nigeria most yahoo go don turn to armed robbers and kill someone like u and ur family members
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by babestella: 8:48pm On May 20, 2012
justwise:

A criminal is a criminal, don't give excuses for any of them. Like i said before. . you lot deserve to die a painful death. Thieves!!

Haba bro, don't wish anyone death (wether painful, slow or fast) you can be a judge on others, God is the ultimate judge, we can't do HIS job for HIM now. whoever is doing what and what not, let him continue, time shall tell.

yahoo, fraud, 419, drugs, pen robbers, treasury looters, election riggers are all terrible crimes, what possible solution do we have for these socioeconomic problems.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by redsun(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2012
justwise:

Oh please!1 shut it and stop talking rubbish, i will be happy to watch all criminals shut dead.

Darkie,i bet you have never looked in the mirror with your shallow views.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by alarm4: 8:50pm On May 20, 2012
THE ONLY TIN I KNW IS THAT YAHOO.IS FAKE AND ARMED MAKING THEFT ..I BELUIEVE THE GUY MAN IS A ROBBER IN THE MAKING...AFTER ROBBING BANKS ..THEY WILL COME DOWN TO U WITH LAPTOP AND SET.. PRETEND TO BE SOURCE OF YAHOO. MAKING
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Luchitec(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2012
I can't believe what i am reading here; some people justifying criminality! There is a very big likelihood that any lady who wittingly got married to a yahoo-yahoo guy is equally a criminal too.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by purefella(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2012
WATCH IT MOST OF ALL THE BASTARDS HERE BLAMING YAHOO GUYS WERE INTO IT BEFORE BUT NO MAGA PAY DEM , BALD HEAD BAD LUCK PEOPLE ,, UNA PAPA WHO DEM GO PUT HONEY FOR HIM MOUTH WEY GO FROWN FACE
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2012
purefella:

ur papa animal nor be ur fault if too say yahoo no dey nigeria most yahoo go don turn to armed robbers and kill someone like u and ur family members

They can turn to whatever they want, armed robbers are getting killed on daily bases which makes me happy. just as i will be happy to see these yahoo yahoo/ 419ners to get shut and killed and if you don't like it then die with them, who cares, that can only make Nigeria a better place.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by redsun(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2012
Yahoo is primarily the creation of the evils of nigerian politicians and the crooked elite,including the cleargies.Aswell as the rat race sinister game the conventional world is all about.The world of dog eat dog,where black man is the ever available prey.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2012
babestella:

Haba bro, don't wish anyone death (wether painful, slow or fast) you can be a judge on others, God is the ultimate judge, we can't do HIS job for HIM now. whoever is doing what and what not, let him continue, time shall tell.

yahoo, fraud, 419, drugs, pen robbers, treasury looters, election riggers are all terrible crimes, what possible solution do we have for these socioeconomic problems.

I want them dead, i'm not mixing my words about that.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by 3ace(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2012
born2fuck: Na yahoo plus dey rain now..
Yes, na im dey rain now like rainfall.gringringrin
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2012
purefella: WATCH IT MOST OF ALL THE BASTARDS HERE BLAMING YAHOO GUYS WERE INTO IT BEFORE BUT NO MAGA PAY DEM , BALD HEAD BAD LUCK PEOPLE ,, UNA PAPA WHO DEM GO PUT HONEY FOR HIM MOUTH WEY GO FROWN FACE

Thief! keep crying your eyes out, why not get a better job? Why are busy stealing from people?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2012
redsun:

Darkie,i bet you have never looked in the mirror with your shallow views.

Just get lost you animal.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by purefella(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2012
justwise:

They can turn to whatever they want, armed robbers are getting killed on daily bases which makes me happy. just as i will be happy to see these yahoo yahoo/ 419ners to get shut and killed and if you don't like it then die with them, who cares, that can only make Nigeria a better place.

Not your fault with the way you talk you are probably one of lagos vulcanizer's gauging my vehicle tyres for me collecting N100 , using one cheap blackberry to browse nairaland ,if assuming you spent almost 8years in the university with all the strikes and you got out and still no job for almost 3 years you for understand
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by redsun(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2012
justwise:

Just get lost you animal.

You are a sub-baboon.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by AkpuNku2: 8:59pm On May 20, 2012
yahoo and truck pusher which one is the best?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by babestella: 9:02pm On May 20, 2012
this is getting really interesting ooooo. But come to think of it, what is the root of this problems, cos crime has to be reduced to its barest minimum. Please why do people turn to yahoo, drugs especially in the young peeps.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. / I Had A Blood Covenant / “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.