Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Should I Marry For Love Or Stability? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry For Love Or Stability? (17898 Views)

Poll: Would you marry a man if he was not attractive but he treated you like a queen?

move on and find and attractive replacement: 30% (7 votes)
stay and hope to fall in the love: 69% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / My Family Wants Me To Marry For Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry For Love Or Stability? by tome1: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2008
dont try to manage it o.cos it might get to a point where anything he does will irritate you.its better for you to just move on and find love elsewhere cool
Re: Should I Marry For Love Or Stability? by Rlst84sale(m): 2:27am On Mar 10, 2008
I think the only reason this lady thinks she is not attracted to this guy is because he is always around whenever she needs him. If the guy can just stop putting his heart on his tongue and get tough on her the tide will turn immediately. Most women find it difficult to love what they feel they can manipulate or control anytime. Let the guy start to withdraw from her she will start to chase him. You begin to wonder when some women start to cry that a guy stops chasing or loving them when they start to love the guys. Which man won't get tired of you after a long term of unreciprocated affort?. This lady probably won't value that guy until she loses him. By the way, if you don't want him why are you keeping him around for material benefit? that's wickedness. Stop seeing the guy all you are doing is using him or else you may end up hurting him or turn him to a hard core player and make life difficult for other women with good intentions.
Re: Should I Marry For Love Or Stability? by clerc(m): 3:19am On Mar 10, 2008
when u are not attracted to the guy what are you doing with him then i think there is more than you are saying its better for to let go cos u will get tired of the guy oneday and it mite be late to quit undecided
Re: Should I Marry For Love Or Stability? by Mindfreak1: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2008
cool
Re: Should I Marry For Love Or Stability? by CrazyMan(m): 11:54am On Dec 10, 2008
They say you will never know the value of something until you loose it. You have someone that treats you like a queen and is willing to marry you. And you're here saying you don't feel anything about him. Am sure that if you see him with some other girl, all those feelings you didn't have for him would disappear. You would be the one begging him to come back to you.
Re: Should I Marry For Love Or Stability? by snazzydawn(f): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2008
I feel really bad for this man.
Re: Should I Marry For Love Or Stability? by truphie(f): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2009
I wonder what happened,
did she let him go and he is better now or did she see past his ugliness?
Re: Should I Marry For Love Or Stability? by unitee(f): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2009
for love my dear there is no stability where there is no love
Re: Should I Marry For Love Or Stability? by ochukoccna: 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2010
Hhmn! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
See Mumu button in action.
Feelings though important are trivial and fade out.
Love is based on knowledge not emotions.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person - Gistvic / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap / Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.