Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225990 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by duality(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2012
could you ban the use of the word "retardeen" and other offensive words used by Demdem and dayokanu. its wrong. the continuous use of such words against our leaders justifies the call that social media be regulated. deal with this and prove you dexterity.

take a look at
https://www.nairaland.com/1041060/south-south-leaders-endorse-jonathan-second/3
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2012
I posted a thread for the first time in this section. And I got banned. By pyguru. I don't know who that is. Or why he/she banned me. I haven't even checked to see what happened to my thread. But I'd really love to know which rule I broke. I'd appreciate it if I was told by the same pyguru.

Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ihedinobi: I posted a thread for the first time in this section. And I got banned. By pyguru. I don't know who that is. Or why he/she banned me. I haven't even checked to see what happened to my thread. But I'd really love to know which rule I broke. I'd appreciate it if I was told by the same pyguru.

Thank you.

pyguru is the anti spam bot (program), it mistook you post/thread for spam. I have untagged it, but try not to modify it.

Sorry about it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
OAM4J:

pyguru is the anti spam bot (program), it mistook you post/thread for spam. I have untagged it, but try not to modify it.

Sorry about it.

Ok. Thank you, sir.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Odunnu: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ihedinobi: I posted a thread for the first time in this section. And I got banned. By pyguru. I don't know who that is. Or why he/she banned me. I haven't even checked to see what happened to my thread. But I'd really love to know which rule I broke. I'd appreciate it if I was told by the same pyguru.

Thank you.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by BlackPikiN(m): 8:03am On Sep 09, 2012
Who be the Isi Aki wey move my thread go sexuality section.

I think you guys need some re evaluation starting from. Una too get wahala.

https://www.nairaland.com/1042598/okada-rider-forced-suck-br%C3%A9ast
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PaulJohn1: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mod here, please I've been having some difficulties in starting a topic here at the political section. Each time I try starting a topic, I receive a statement that says

"please wait for few MINUTES before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed".

I've waited for hours, but it's all the same.
I'll appreciate it if you show the way out. Thanks in advance.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
Paul John: Mod here, please I've been having some difficulties in starting a topic here at the political section. Each time I try starting a topic, I receive a statement that says

"please wait for few MINUTES before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed".

I've waited for hours, but it's all the same.
I'll appreciate it if you show the way out. Thanks in advance.

Sorry about it. Try again later. Will get admin to look at it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PaulJohn1: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2012
OAM4J:

Sorry about it. Try again later. Will get admin to look at it.

Thanks, well appreciated. But still the same
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Malawian(m): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2012
People have said we sound alike, i tend to agree a bit, but this very post dont sound like me at all. Abeg, na who you be? [quote author=Beaf]

I wonder how the above is worth a ban? It is not even remotely insulting.
My suspicion is that it is another of OAM4J's shenanigans. I certainly do not believe it was Seun.

OAM4J is hardly moderator material, he is emotional, petty, partisan and deeply prejudiced. The other day, he banned me for calling his actions a few choice and highly coloured words after he personally started off an unprovoked personal attacks which quickly descended into the "40 laptop" tosh. No moderator s
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aishatua1: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 8:43am On Sep 11, 2012
Hey mods, kindly place the below topic to front page again pls. The desired response is not being achieved where its currently being placed. there is a need for us to know more and be enlightened about our beloved president. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/976492/g-e-js-students-nairaland/3#12132684
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Yeske2(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
@Mods, Why was i banned some days back?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:07am On Sep 12, 2012
Mods kindly front page this national issue. It is currently a hot topics with many headlines by different academicians. https://www.nairaland.com/1045320/why-nigeria-should-appeal-icj
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2012
duality: could you ban the use of the word "retardeen" and other offensive words used by Demdem and dayokanu. its wrong. the continuous use of such words against our leaders justifies the call that social media be regulated. deal with this and prove you dexterity.

take a look at
https://www.nairaland.com/1041060/south-south-leaders-endorse-jonathan-second/3

i think u are the one that lacks dexterity. u have not taken time to go over forum rules and understand the laws governing this forum. U seems to be mentally lazy. Take time to go through it and come back lets talk. Retardeen is here to stay. Deal with that or get lost and go create ur own forum.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2012
Mod any news that will move Nigeria forward is good for front page and this is one of them grin

http://www.africaeagle.com/2012/09/nigeria-okonjo-iweala-seeks-reform.html?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by vascey(m): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
MOD!

What's with you blocking my comment on https://www.nairaland.com/1045576/beautify-premises-go-jail-fashola.
I did not use any harsh words other than 'stupid'. That is my opinion and I am sticking with it.
In all these years on Nairaland,I have seen a lot of words far worse than "stupid" so whoever blocked my comment should unblock it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by vascey(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
vascey: MOD!

What's with you blocking my comment on https://www.nairaland.com/1045576/beautify-premises-go-jail-fashola.
I did not use any harsh words other than 'stupid'. That is my opinion and I am sticking with it.
In all these years on Nairaland,I have seen a lot of words far worse than "stupid" so whoever blocked my comment should unblock it.

PING!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by phreakabit(m): 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
The first of several topics titled; "Bakassi Belongs To Nigeria – Fresh Facts Reveal" should be on the front page as a national issue critically being considered in the National Assembly.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: The first of several topics titled; "Bakassi Belongs To Nigeria – Fresh Facts Reveal" should be on the front page as a national issue critically being considered in the National Assembly.

You beat me to it.

Here's the link https://www.nairaland.com/1050529/bakassi-pennisula-fresh-facts-reveal
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 2mch(m): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ekubear1: 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
The evil creature known as pyguru has banned the glorious hero ekt_bear from Nairaland.

Moderators, kindly reverse these evil actions
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Katsumoto: 1:28am On Sep 19, 2012
eku_bear: The evil creature known as pyguru has banned the glorious hero ekt_bear from Nairaland.

Moderators, kindly reverse these evil actions

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.