Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225965 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2012
This thread should be deleted and the OP warned or banned for using ethnic connotation as the title of his thread. You guys seems to encourage folks with severe form of mental disorder to use insensitive and inflammatory languages as the title of their threads.

www.nairaland.com/1022710/clifford-orjipopular-igbo-cannibal-dies
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afanna1: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
These are just a few yoruba cannibals dat did not make FP/HP. The hunger must be serious in nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/635527/why-yorubas-cannibals
[url]
https://www.nairaland.com/1001483/human-body-sell[/url]

[url]
http://www.247naijagossip.com/2011/08/human-eaters-in-lagos.html[/url]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Chyz2: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
Mod, can you remone this thread pls? Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1023284/deleted
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2012
I'd recommend that the title of this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/1023517/obasanjo-backs-amaechi-lamido-2015, which is on the front page, be changed to "Obasanjo Backs Lamido/Amaechi Ticket For 2015" as stated in the source of the story.

The current title leaves the moderators and/or supermod open to accusations of intentional distortion of published reports. The story states that OBJ is backing Lamido for President not Ameachi. The thread's OP intentionally tried to deceive NLers and the mods fell for it. I know it was an oversight on the part of the mods. Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mukina2: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2012
^
thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Rhino5dm: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2012
Please Muki, this is very important and I think deserves to be in front page for a wider feedback. Thanks

www.nairaland.com/1023658/answer-quiz-presidency-objective#11873777
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Super1759: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2012
Mr moderatore pls delete my thread wit title 3. Am trying to upload pix for my report,your network won't let me
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Johndoe100(m): 9:20am On Aug 22, 2012
mukina2: ^
thanks

I sent you a message, don't know if those things work, but I tried anyway. Awaiting your reply.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2012
Mods, i would have loved u dont place my threads on the front pages (though i appreciate it) if u will have to change the titles. This is the 2nd or 3rd time or so.
"Its true am a crook, i robbed benue and Imo states - Okupe" is a much more strategic topic that tends to discourage peeps from such acts perpetrated by the Retardeen's attack dog than the topic u gave.

Anyay, no problem, it doesnt change the fact that Okupe is a Thief.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by wesley80(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
Demdem: Mods, i would have loved u dont place my threads on the front pages (though i appreciate it) if u will have to change the titles. This is the 2nd or 3rd time or so.
"Its true am a crook, i robbed benue and Imo states - Okupe" is a much more strategic topic that tends to discourage peeps from such acts perpetrated by the Retardeen's attack dog than the topic u gave.
Someone just did you a favour by making you appear sane and this is the "thank you" they get? Warrahelliswrongwicha?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
Super1759: Mr moderatore pls delete my thread wit title 3. Am trying to upload pix for my report,your network won't let me

Edit the picture resolution. Let the picture size not be more than 200KB

Sorry about the frustrations. I mailed you already.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
wesley80:
Someone just did you a favour by making you appear sane and this is the "thank you" they get? Warrahelliswrongwicha?

Wesleygoat, what is the meaning of the bolded, is like u are going insane oooo grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aishatua1: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by supportolaolu: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
Losing life or spending in jail": a choice offered to foreign student by Ukrainian Themis Appeal in relation to the trial Olaol
by Підтримаємо Олаолу Фемі | Lets support Olaolu Femi on Friday, August 24, 2012 at 1:42pm ·
Twenty-six years old Nigerian Olaolu Sunki Femi came to Ukraine in 2007 to pursue higher education. He graduated from the three full courses of Luhansk National University named after Taras Shevchenko. This year like his classmates Olaolu Femi was supposed to get a bachelor's degree. But when the other Nigerian students participated in solemn graduation ceremony –he already was in prison for more than six months. Classmates are trying to help his friend, and the rector of Luhansk National University confirms that the University does not abandon his student. However tragic incident thathappened to Olaolu, not only can wipe his bachelor's degree, but the whole life. As well as cause doubts among other international students about the decision to come to study in Ukraine.

For the whole life Femi and his friend Eniola Sudadi will remember the night of November 5, 2011 whenat the entrance of an apartment building where apartment was rented by another Nigerian student, theybecome victims of racially motivated attack of five young people. Being affected by alcohol attackers first nsulted Nigerians, and later knocked down and started beating them. Eniola was unable to rise from the ground, and Femi found possibility for defense, namely confronted attackers with neck of a broken glass bottle. As a result, three attackers - V. Haman, D. Lemenchuk and A. Loboda received wounds of hands, neck and head, and the attackers friend I. Pashkova, who participated in the incident, received facial and head injuries.

The next day Olaolu Femi was detained by the court and imprisoned in Luhansk pre-trial detention center
where he is up to date.

Olaolu Femi was charged under Article 115, Part 2, Part 4, and 296 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine - the attempted premeditated murder with the motive of hooliganism. According to investigators, he "with the motive of clear disrespect for society" carried out the attack with previously prepared instrument of crime - a broken glass bottle. Other, more comprehensible and explicable motives of alleged night attack of a Nigerian student on group of local youngsters has not been found by the investigators. Despite the fact that the injuries inflicted to the attackers are considered "light injuries" and the fact that its character does not evidence that Olaolu was attacking himself but not protecting from attack, Femi is charged with "complete" attempted murder and might face life imprisonment.

The only evidence for the charges is testimony of the victims. Investigating authorities declared that it is impossible to find and interrogate the taxi driver, who drove Nigerian students to the building and, according to Nigerians, saw the beginning of the incident. Results of the medical expertise, which showed that Haman,Lemenchuk and Loboda were in a state of alcohol intoxication are not added to the court file. The number of "victims" in the investigation strangely reduced from 6 to 4. Suddenly, for the defense, in the case file appeared "unidentified firearms" from which, according to the testimony of "victims", Femi allegedly made a shot in the leg of lying Vadim Haman after applying to the "injured" neck of the bottle and before leaving the scene. However traces of a firearm shot are not found on clothes of the “victim” by the expertise. The testimony of the accused and the witness - Eniolu Sudadi - about the racist motive for the attack on them, as well as about insults and threats (including threats of usage traumatic gun) by the “victims” have strangely disappeared from the court file. We have the reasonable doubt, that fact that the mother of one of the “victims” is working in the Leninsky district police department, whose staff conducted pre-trial investigation of the case, might have a significant impact on the determination of the status of citizens of Ukraine involved in the incident as "victims", as well as the entire course of the investigation.

The investigating authorities made some gross violations during the pre-trial investigation. Though Olaolu Femi is not fluent in Ukrainian and Russian, investigations were carried out in the absence of a qualified interpreter. During the pre-trial investigation Femi did not receive procedural documents on the case in the comprehensible language. He was able to see the translated documents only after transfer of the case to the court.

Date of the hearing of the criminal case was postponed several times over several months due to the fact that the prosecution could not provide an interpreter. Only in May this year, the court hearings started. However, at the next session of the court of the prosecutor requested a replacement of the judge with the panel of three judges. The petition was granted and the new composition of the court is going to start to hear the case in effect until September. The accused is detained for 9 months already. It is possible that the case is delayed deliberately in the hope that Femi, pressured by the conditions and length of stay in the pre-trial detention center, will be ready to take the blame for his alleged crime.

We appeal to the Ukrainian human rights protection organizations and activist groups to take part in the dissemination of information and draw attention to the situation of Olaolu Femi. Every Ukrainian might accidentally become a victim of injustice, cruelty and corruption, deeply rooted in the law-enforcement authorities of Ukraine. Each one of us might appear in Olaoulu’s place.

We appeal to the foreign diplomatic missions with the request to monitor the progress of the trial over Olaolu, keeping the situation under scrutiny. Students from many countries are studying in Ukraine. Unfortunately, many of them are victims of discrimination and aggression by racists. Other countries are hosting many international students, including those from Ukraine, and basing on own experience can evaluate poor conditions of protection of foreign students in Ukraine.

We appeal to the international community and international organizations to take all possible measures to
highlight the situation and put pressure on the Ukrainian government authorities demanding the immediate restoration of the rights of Olaolu Femi - his release from custody, and the repeated transparent and effective investigation of the circumstances of the case.

SELF DEFENSE - not a crime!

Initiative "Justice for Olaolu"

“Justice for Olaolu” Initiative is an association of non-governmental organisations and individuals, concerned with criminal prosecution of Olaolu Sunkanmi Femi, which appears to be biased and fabricated. Initiative was launched in order to gather and distribute information regarding his case, to defend Olaolu's right to access to justice, and to restore justice in his case.

We are trying to bring awearness of what is going on to our fellow Negerian that is why we open this email on here for him, please spred the news,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 25, 2012
Same story, please unban me and unhid my hidden posts.

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1028040
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mrman2(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2012
www.nairaland.com/1028689/idiagbanya-osarere-needs-6m-undergo#11939275 please mods, help put this on the front page. The lady needs our help. Plssssss
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2012
Mod, this informative thread deserves a space on the frontpage, pls see it done.
[url]
https://www.nairaland.com/1027995/post-civil-war-indigenization-policy-far-reaching[/url]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aishatua1: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aishatua1: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mrman2(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
mods!!! This is not fair oo. This lady needs our help. All she needs is 1000naira from 6000 people. Pls put the topic on the front page please.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aishatua1: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 3:10am On Aug 27, 2012
What was my crime, moderators?
Why was my post: Musiwa: Yorubas Are Strangers to Nigeria deleted?

If I did wrong, let me know so that I'll avoid such next time.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aishatua1: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
aishatua1: https://www.nairaland.com/1029570/video-full-documentary-nigerians-jailed
this need to be on frontpage!

Oh She begged you to put this in front page and you did, I am Chessboard alias kayci_d77, check my profile, i have not taken things this far since i joind almost 3 yrs ago , now unban Chessboard. Cos I am not even happy with you.... make i no vex plenty cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2012
Who is this aishatua1, anything she post comes to front Page, OAM4J shie Iyawo ni grin,

Ok now I want to know why somebody will Insult a whole Tribe and wont get a ban but when you insult the person back,you get a ban. For me its a wack Rule, I worked so hard to get where I am and I wont take any insult from anybody who insult my generation or my tribe which include me. PLs Unban Chessboard it was just a few idiotic words grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aishatua1: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
Can we have these shocking story on the frontpage please https://www.nairaland.com/1031705/abomination-father-jailed-impregnating-daughter

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.