Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (229610 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
Can the mods warn cunninglus to stop derailing this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/1148524/pictures-seat-caliphate-sokoto/5#13652241
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
Chongaiman:

Use your brain man. Too much garri could lead to an accumulation of cynide in the system. wink

Oya face ur front before you go chop SLAP..... cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
Chongaiman:

Use your brain man. Too much garri could lead to an accumulation of cynide in the system. wink

What am talking about is that my ORIGINAL post (not a quote) was edited. Advocate 666 didn't edit the one he quoted hence I made reference to it. Only a MOD can edit a persons original post...

Oya face ur front before you go chop SLAP..... cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Chongaiman: 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
^^^
grin grin grin
May be the filters. . .
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 12:41am On Jan 03, 2013
Oam4J,

Please can you tell me how to de-activate topic notifications to my email?

Many thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 3:35am On Jan 03, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 4:12am On Jan 03, 2013
Chongaiman: ^^^
grin grin grin
May be the filters. . .

Not the filters. Or do filters delete a whole paragraph of one's post?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by fkaz(m): 4:45am On Jan 03, 2013
For howlong will i wait, for me to post a topic abeg.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2013
cheesy cheesy

Lasinoh: This disgusting PIG called OAM4J should be next.
Sick of his stinking "Ngabtic" azze for real!
Ijjjiot!
Ashawo O Ye My People! kiss

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2013
Desola: Oam4J,

Many thanks.

Am not sure that is feasible because for you not to get reply notifications means you have to go to all the threads you have posted in and click on unfollow button. Not sure you will be able to do that.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Not the filters. Or do filters delete a whole paragraph of one's post?

I didnt edit any of your post, I dont even know the thread you are talking about.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
OAM4J:

I didnt edit any of your post, I dont even know the thread you are talking about.

NO Probs............. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
OAM4J:

Am not sure that is feasible because for you not to get reply notifications means you have to go to all the threads you have posted in and click on unfollow button. Not sure you will be able to do that.

Well, that is a bummer!

I guess if it has to be done, then it has to be done!

This is the sort of thing that Seun is meant to be wrapping his head around rather than getting into rofo-rofo fights.

Thanks anyway.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by fkaz(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
OAMAJA:, which time i go fit post topic?
Waitin b d problem?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by felifeli: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2013
Desola:

Well, that is a bummer!

I guess if it has to be done, then it has to be done!

This is the sort of thing that Seun is meant to be wrapping his head around rather than getting into rofo-rofo fights.

Thanks anyway.
P

It can be done only Seun doesn't want you to be able to do it. Same way that he doesn't want you to be able to delete your account from this rat-a.s.s site then he will claim 1m members when there are only less than 500 active users. I will persuade him to delete all my post anyway. I want out completely.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
Desola: Oam4J,

Many thanks.

Our notification system is optimally designed. You won't get notification emails if you visit the forum daily or never visit the forum.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
Seun:

Our notification system is optimally designed. You won't get notification emails if you visit the forum daily or never visit the forum.

come again?

I only understand English.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
@Desola, must I continue spoon feeding you into this new year?

hint hint: (1) How many email addresses do you have? (2) Can you create a mail account for NL only? ma bu mi o.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
Let me break it down.

If you visit the forum every day, you won't get any notification.

If you never visit the forum, you won't get any notification.

If you stop visiting the forum after being a regular visitor,
you will get just one notification to remind you that Nairaland is still there for you.

Most Nairaland regulars have not received a notification e-mails in months,
so I don't understand why someone like Desola would have a problem with notifications.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
ndu_chucks: @Desola, must I continue spoon feeding you into this new year?

hint hint: (1) How many email addresses do you have? (2) Can you create a mail account for NL only? ma bu mi o.

Iwo omo mola yii tun ti bere lodun titun, abi?

mr. mafilomindasi!

Anyway, abowaba loro ti e.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
Seun: Let me break it down.

you will get just one notification to remind you that Nairaland is still there for you.

so I don't understand why someone like Desola would have a problem with notifications.

Major general, ogagun agba Seun Osewa, e se, e ku ejo.

Indeed, I did not receive notifications in the past but very recently, after logging out, minding my own business jejely since you have opened your new eye service shop, a notification popped out of no where and it got me infuriated! As in, inu bi mi gan!

Anyway sha, thank you for writing a book in reply, even though it doesn't solve any problem.

Go back and manage your soldiers in the barracks.

O se.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ODUANEGRO: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mods,

Dudu_Negro has just learnt that his access to the forum is impeded and his capacity to post will be restrained for few hours. The gentleman and servant of God will like to know why. If you have information please share or review and resolve the impedance please so Dudu can continue to enjoy his activities in peace.

Your brother in God,
Chief Negro.

*** It has been over two hours since this request for information was posted. The honorable Chief is still waiting. Good things come to those who wait patiently. Chief would still love to know what caused the block on Dudu's activity. ***
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ODUANEGRO: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
who is messing with my desola......who is distressing Moremi of Nairaland this early in the year? grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
Seun,

If these two g.a.y.s in my signature are related to you please advise them to unban me with immediate effect.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 05, 2013
*faints at the new mod*

Da fcukk?!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 05, 2013
Seun: Let me break it down.

Stop sending me notifications, doesnt matter if I visit or not.

Is there a way to stop the notifications?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ODUANEGRO: 5:09am On Jan 05, 2013
Mods,

They say good things come to those who wait patiently. I'm getting ready to call off my patience. It has been over 6hrs waiting for response...a simple explanation letting me know why Dudu was banned.

Im sure the two of you would like to run for political office someday if you are given the opportunity. This is a virtual scale, a simulator of sort, for what you can expect in a town hall meeting interaction. Imagine a member of your constituency asked to get information from your office on why he is locked out of the town hall. Is this how you would respond, over 6hrs of silence?

You have to start here practicing public administration and enriching your capacity for good leadership against a time when you have a constituency to lead.

I need to know why Dudu was restricted from participation earlier today.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ODUANEGRO: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2013
Seun,

I'm escalating this request to you. Please go over my various contacts on this page in demand for a simple communication and intervene to get an answer for me. I was using Dudu_Negro and the handle's access was restricted. I just need to know why Dudu was restricted, simple!

1. was he restricted for a rule violation?
2. was the restriction discriminatory or discretionary?

Thanks,
your favorite Chief Negro.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DerideGull(m): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
Afam4eva Or OAM4J

If you are involved in the censorship of Dede1 on this forum, I strongly suggest you desist from such act. Moderators should bear in mind that forum sites and WebPages such as Nairaland are being shutdown because of irresponsible censorship.

Inspectors from NCAC are visiting this site. If you really want to stamp out tribalism in Nigeria, I suggest you start with doing away with Nigeria which is epitome of tribalism and strive to stop institutionalized policies such as state of origin, federal character, quota system and sectional zoning.

It is silly naïve on the part of any moderator to censor any contributor because such person responded in kind to a disguised thread laden with tribal baits such as the forged and falsified letter allegedly written by Ojukwu to Banjo.

I have not read reposted craps such the alleged nonsensical prose credited to Lt Col Francis Fajuyi begging the July 29, 1966 coup plotters to kill him along with Ironsi. Anybody with a pin-size of brain knows that even if Col Fajuyi had time to compose such crap, the coup plotters did not have such time to listen to such nonsense talk less of consideration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.