Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... (21167 Views)

I Turned Down This White Boy Who Tried To Have Sex With Me- I Am Scared! / I Just Bashed A Mercedes Benz, But Thank God For Christmas / My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by bittyend(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2012

1 Like

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2012

1 Like

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by joudini(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by joudini(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
ms pookie: dont marry a man with a big TV BUT a man that can put you on TV. OKBYE!!!

This looks like something Don Vito Corleone would say. Real hustle lines right there.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Chyvy(f): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2012
27naira: I will be dumb to comment on this thread grin

Actually, u are! Cos u just did.
cheesy
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Wislet(f): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
lol.
OP showcasing gross childishness. Hope u grow up fast.
..and of course Mr Dailynews playing the Superman role.
Always acting nollywood movie on NL.
Grow up for once Mr Man. U musn't be playing Mr know-it-all or the perfect gentleman to seek for women's notice here.
Hope u aint short of attention in real life.
Trust some guys here to use cunny cunny style to seek for women.
Abeg Real Guys kudos. Make una no mind some of these fake boyz here. SMH.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by harakiri(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2012
You call a man at 34 old? Hell, i am 32yrs and i can't seriously date any girl above 22 years of age (unless for a crash course "relationship"). Don't worry honey. When you're 30, you'll be too OLD for 50yr old men.

Word!
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by harakiri(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2012
With this Mercedes, DEM NO BORN YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WELL TO TURN ME DOWN!!! You dey craze ni? grin grin cheesy

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2012
harakiri: You call a man at 34 old? Hell, i am 32yrs and i can't seriously date any girl above 22 years of age (unless for a crash course "relationship"). Don't worry honey. When you're 30, you'll be too OLD for 50yr old men.

Word!

Watch it bruv, they would soon say you are not "man enough" to handle older or 'real' women. Lol. I just love the way these ugly ducklings use such words.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by slimyem: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
lmao!
I don laugh tire for this thread.
Dang!cheesycheesy
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by harakiri(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
Even Beyounce that is worth over $100million USD cannot turn me down with this breath taking interior. She dey mad? grin grin cheesy

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by harakiri(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2012
pro01:

Watch it bruv, they would soon say you are not "man enough" to handle older or 'real' women. Lol. I just love the way these ugly ducklings use such words.

Actually, my reason for that is coz i don't do "damaged goods" who are looking for a mugu to settle down with after they have been yanshed left,right and center by every big boy in my hood. E no dey happen na. Na fresh fish peppersoup i dey chop not yesternight's stale beans!

Word!
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Idowuogbo(f): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
Wislet: lol.
OP showcasing gross childishness. Hope u grow up fast.
..and of course Mr Dailynews playing the Superman role.
Always acting nollywood movie on NL.
Grow up for once Mr Man. U musn't be playing Mr know-it-all or the perfect gentleman to seek for women's notice here.
Hope u aint short of attention in real life.

Trust some guys here to use cunny cunny style to seek for women.
Abeg Real Guys kudos. Make una no mind some of these fake boyz here. SMH.

Wa gbakisya! dat guy must be wan boring village choir master jare!

na everything he wan dey form messiah for? damn! its getting boringgg!!!
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by ITbomb(m): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2012
34 yrs , too old ? I need a new Age declaration
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2012
27naira: I will be dumb to comment on this thread grin

Touche.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by KINGwax(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2012
2sexy: wait, when you turn 27 you will come back here and say: HELP! I am 27 and I want to settle down.

The only thing I see here is that you are being proud of the age. You feel you are too young and that so many guys would come around.
no mind her, the age still dey shack her! You wanted to be celebrated as a hero? Sorry, u jes passed out!
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by KINGwax(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2012
TisaBone:

i am in no way insecure. im a quite a pretty woman, im just tired of old dirty men trying to take advantage of younger women!! besides, I want a young, flyy guy around my own age.
go find yahoo guys na or mummy's pet. Cos a lotta guys at 24 are still coming!
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by drnoel: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
TisaBone: and all of you men on nairaland say that women are gold diggers. I must admit, it was mighty tempting, but he told me his age and i flipped. at 23, a 34 year old man is way too old for me. but for some reason i feel like i did something wrong, or that i should have given him a chance. but at the same time, this gives me the strength to resist other men. I can always tell them "look, i turned down a guy who was pushing a mercedes, what makes you think that I would put up with your mess?"

on the other hand im scolding myself. What is wrong with me!!! I feel like im self sabotaging or something.

I am sure u are happy with urself but sorry 4 u, U sound so immature that it makes me want to weep.
I highlight those places that shows that u really a re a child.
it was mighty tempting sure cos he drove a benz why wont u be tempted.

but for some reason i feel like i did something wrong, or that i should have given him a chance. but at the same time, this gives me the strength to resist other men. I can always tell them "look, i turned down a guy who was pushing a mercedes, what makes you think that I would put up with your mess?"

It all actually boiled down to the fact that he drove benz. My god, how materialistic can u be. So what if he drives a benz. Lets say he drove a Navigator or Posche, would that make u change ur mind. Its women like u that get used and dropped so often and so much that they ask themselves if God was angry with them. Just even imagine the topic "He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down....." and so fucking what does that have to do with us. Men this is what knocks me out about Nigeria ladies.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by LordReed(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2012
@TisaBone
Of more import than what he was driving is the content of his character which you failed to either tell us or investigate for yourself. The fact he drove a Benz means diddley squat in the scheme of life as yourself have confessed, if however you missed a good man because you where so quick to judge then too bad for you.

1 Like

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Konjour(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2012
4 pages into the topic and i'm still trying to decode what exactly the OP is trying to say. undecided Is she trying to advise young girls like herself,or trying to let us know she's too classy,and expecting us to give a round of applause,or she's trying to tell us that she'd date anybody who 'pushes' a better car? Perhaps she didn't read what she wrote before posting it.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by obyikye(f): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2012
Her song would change when she turns thirty!
2sexy: wait, when you turn 27 you will come back here and say: HELP! I am 27 and I want to settle down.

The only thing I see here is that you are being proud of the age. You feel you are too young and that so many guys would come around.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by tpia5: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2012
"car note"

lol.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by 234GT(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2012
@poster. He was driving a mercedes benz and you turned him down. If he was driving a legedes benz, you probably would have slapped him or sued him for toasting you. When you turn thirty, you will start blaming spirit husbands and your grandmother's rival in the village. You will become a regular at night vigils and prayer mountains. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by tpia5: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2012
anyway, too bad abiola isnt around to help out this op.

he specialized in assisting needy women.

but obasanjo is still there sha- and he's very welcoming, in case you want to try his side?

if you fancy younger men, then maybe you could try your luck with paddy adenuga?

if car note is making you see dollar signs and ululate, then i wonder what "agaran" (ie fresh minted) money will do to you.

but why not throw yourself at grab jakumo? He seems to be what you want in a man.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by TisaBone: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2012
Jah Man: @TisaBone,
You could have sought your advice from your mum,aunt,elder sister or better your pastor or his wife.
I also noted some level of arrogance which is unchristain.
U despises men older than you by say over 7 years and do not give room to whatever God wants for you.
You said you a very very pretty girl? By whose standard? Who is not?
African American? What about it?
Do you have to tell the world of your decision to remain celibate till you marry?
It should be a vow b/w you and God with commensurate reward for obeying God.
Next time think through a topic b4 posting it.

lol when a woman loves herself then she is arrogant? yeah right. i just know my worth......but i didn't always....so now im very proud of myself. i have come a long way from the out of control teen that i used to be.

why shouldn't i proclaim my vow? I want everyone to know what i have vowed, so that if i were to fail ( which i refuse to do) then it would be out in the open. because what ever is done in the darkness always comes to light. and i was never one to shy away from the limelight. cool

1 Like

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2012
TisaBone: and all of you men on nairaland say that women are gold diggers. I must admit, it was mighty tempting, but he told me his age and i flipped. at 23, a 34 year old man is way too old for me. but for some reason i feel like i did something wrong, or that i should have given him a chance. but at the same time, this gives me the strength to resist other men. I can always tell them "look, i turned down a guy who was pushing a mercedes, what makes you think that I would put up with your mess?"

on the other hand im scolding myself. What is wrong with me!!! I feel like im self sabotaging or something.

That's what's up.
I've had the unfortunate luck of being "toasted" by such lames countless times. I hate to say it, but most American men my age are shallow at best. In their minds "character is for the birds/females"...they like to show off their "chick magnets" (aka Cars) tongue. Some men only need to show the car keys and can 'bag' (sleep with) certain chicks but what a sight to see when a STRONG woman tells them up front she is not interested. grin Had one guy follow me while I was walking and made all kinds of U-Turns to catch up to me after walking down "one way" streets to avoid his azz. grin

Fo0l had the nerve to tell me "I can change your life. A nigga like me can upgrade you ma! Get wit ma team." grin I won't lie dude had a BAD azz ride but his "swagger", eh! I flashed him my car keys, never uttering a word and kept on walking until he eventually sped away in annoyance.

My mother always told me, "Any man that tries to get you through material things is an 'empty barrel'. He is either BROKE or indeed well off but as soon as you take the bait you will end up being a slave to his ego." REAL TALK!

Too many females take the bait and have to hear the following during an argument:

"If it wasn't for me....."
"I..."
"Me..."
"Thanks to me..."
"I brought you a long way..."
"Look at what you came from..."

that is before, during and perhaps after he puts his foot up that a___. tongue

Forget that! Call it pride, but I see a flashy dude, I'm going the other way. wink

1 Like

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by kandiikane(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2012
Tisbone, so you be celibate(but man don dey dere?)

Lool, opps I thought I cut this bit out. Too long to write on here.
(For those that saw it)

There are girls that dream inside their box and a few that dream big and outside their box. We have girls on here that are in their mid-late 20s who have a comfortable job i.e working in low paying job going about saying "I'm an independant girl I do my own" well done! If you pay for your second hand clothes and fake designer.

You have girls like me who are just starting out in life and do not want be in their late 20s, working in asda or nurse going about screaming "I'm independent, I don't need no man to do this n this for me". Girls like us do-not in a Gold digging term but for me to build what I dream of I need a guy along side me to start building the foundations. A degree means nothing these days with out any background I have realised but if you have foundations the degree is worth much more. With everything I have been given physically I will use it to my advantage to get what I want even if I have to hear "I made you who you are today or I helped you get to where you are today". Its a man's world whether you like it or not and if you want to make it big or live big you got to play by rules. All these women you see that have empires and are independent you might not see it now but a guy would have been there to push them up the laddar.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by TisaBone: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2012
Jah Man: @TisaBone,
You could have sought your advice from your mum,aunt,elder sister or better your pastor or his wife.
I also noted some level of arrogance which is unchristain.
U despises men older than you by say over 7 years and do not give room to whatever God wants for you.
You said you a very very pretty girl? By whose standard? Who is not?
African American? What about it?
Do you have to tell the world of your decision to remain celibate till you marry?
It should be a vow b/w you and God with commensurate reward for obeying God.
Next time think through a topic b4 posting it.

lol when a woman loves herself then she is arrogant? yeah right. i just know my worth......but i didn't always....so now im very proud of myself. i have come a long way from the out of control teen that i used to be.

why shouldn't i proclaim my vow? I want everyone to know what i have vowed, so that if i were to fail ( which i refuse to do) then it would be out in the open. because what ever is done in the darkness always comes to light. and i was never one to shy away from the limelight. cool

and this thread is very important because men need to know that just because they have a little money does not mean that a woman can be bought. not all women have dollar signs in their eyes... so first and foremost, no matter if he is of ample means or not, he must first be a man.--a good man.

and finally...there is no way i could tell my family or friends this because they would all call me boo boo the fool. but thats because they are sack chasers. and i dont have to seek their advice because i can see where it has landed them....with absolutely nothing at the end of the day. my cousin was in a six year long relationship with the dopeman.....he had plenty of money....but where is he at now? in prison....now he is trying to convince her to have a jailhouse wedding, that way he does not have to do his 20 year sentence alone.

1 Like

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by cowgurl: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
Hey Tisa, glad you still holding up.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2012
@Will you turn down a Rolls Royce Phantom, though?
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? / 10 Hot Sexy Images Of Beyonce Knowles (VD) / Pantless Abby Zeus Opens Her Legs Wide To Celebrates Valentine's Day (+18photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.