Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,223 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... (21162 Views)

I Turned Down This White Boy Who Tried To Have Sex With Me- I Am Scared! / I Just Bashed A Mercedes Benz, But Thank God For Christmas / My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by cowgurl: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2012
[quote
author=MsDarkSkin]

That's what's up.
I've had the unfortunate luck of being "toasted" by such lames countless
times. I hate to say it, but most American men my age are shallow at
best. In their minds "character is for the birds/females"...they like
to show off their "chick magnets" (aka Cars) tongue. Some men only need to
show the car keys and can 'bag' (sleep with) certain chicks but what a
sight to see when a STRONG woman tells them up front she is not
interested. grin Had one guy follow me while I was walking and made all
kinds of U-Turns to catch up to me after walking down "one way" streets
to avoid his azz. grin

Fo0l had the nerve to tell me "I can change your life. A nigga like me
can upgrade you ma! Get wit ma team." grin I won't lie dude had a BAD azz
ride but his "swagger", eh! I flashed him my car keys, never uttering a
word and kept on walking until he eventually sped away in annoyance.

My mother always told me, "Any man that tries to get you through
material things is an 'empty barrel'. He is either BROKE or indeed well
off but as soon as you take the bait you will end up being a slave to
his ego." REAL TALK!

Too many females take the bait and have to hear the following during an
argument:

"If it wasn't for me....."
"I..."
"Me..."
"Thanks to me..."
"I brought you a long way..."
"Look at what you came from..."

that is before, during and perhaps after he puts his foot up that a___.
tongue

Forget that! Call it pride, but I see a flashy dude, I'm going the other
way. wink[/quote] Hilariously + nicely written, am surely endorsing this MZD.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by TisaBone: 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
Royal-VII:
Lmfao@ Women Judging Men by Flash.

It ain't that serious...You made a Whole thread bout this man's Car.

And Are somehow trying to "equate" it to your own Self Worth.

...The Only people that are Shallow and Materialistic are The Women in this thread who are judging men by their "flash" and their "car"

...Did this man Say to you..."Yo girl im driving a benz come be in a relationship with me because of my car"....

Im pretty sure he didn't...Females get intimidated by the Smallest hint of Good Looks,Confidence or Success.

95% Of the Time males buy "Flash" just to impress other MALES...their "Boys"..

Ladies don't flatter yourself.

..That niqqah prolly just wanted some Pushazy...You takin his advances to serious...He probably turned the corner and just scooped up the next girl

Wtf does his "car" Have to do with it?..

You are the One Noticing his "Car"....He is the One Noticing "You"....The only Materialistic person is You.

...This Thread is Hilarious. LmL

EXACTLY!!!! which is why i had to turn around and tell him no.

some people on here say that i am immature and that i need to grow up....and i don't agree with this, but i do know that i need to figure out what i need and what i want before going for the first guy who shows me some sort of interest....and to be honest....im probably not ready for a relationship....which is alot more than most would admit to, because so many people are in such a rush to get into something serious. so when a woman doesn't fit this stereotype that says she should be desperate, all of a sudden, something is wrong with her. smh.....

plus on top of that, he could have been a drug dealer, which the more i think about it, the more that i realize that that could be the case. i REALLY dont need that in my life.....but maybe he wasn't. i do agree with some of the posts stating that i judged him. yes, i did pre-judge him, which is what i regret about the situation. but at the end of the day, i have certain standards...but that doesn't mean that he still wasn't a nice person and that we at least could have been friends.

you can't win with some people in this world.....i have been called everything from a sl--t to a gold digger... to unchristian. lol. the LIAR is hard at work again i see. but i can't expect people of the world to understand me, because as a christian, i am out of this world.

we christians are on a whole another level than gentiles, therefore, i don't expect understanding from those who do not steep themselves in the word, trying their hardest to obey the doctrines of jesus christ, the only living and true savior.

but i know that i have, and will continue to make mistakes, therefore i welcome correction, if i know that it is for my own good.

"the beginning of knowledge is the fear of the lord. fools despise wisdom and instruction."
- Proverbs 1:7

HEY msdarkskin and cowgurl!!!!!!!!!! how ya'll been doing?
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2012

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by andicod1st(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2012
you can't just marry a man you know next to nothing about let alone that kind of age gap
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by LordReed(m): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
TisaBone:

some people on here say that i am immature and that i need to grow up....and i don't agree with this, but i do know that i need to figure out what i need and what i want before going for the first guy who shows me some sort of interest....and to be honest....im probably not ready for a relationship....which is alot more than most would admit to, because so many people are in such a rush to get into something serious. so when a woman doesn't fit this stereotype that says she should be desperate, all of a sudden, something is wrong with her. smh.....

plus on top of that, he could have been a drug dealer, which the more i think about it, the more that i realize that that could be the case. i REALLY dont need that in my life.....but maybe he wasn't. i do agree with some of the posts stating that i judged him. yes, i did pre-judge him, which is what i regret about the situation. but at the end of the day, i have certain standards...but that doesn't mean that he still wasn't a nice person and that we at least could have been friends.

you can't win with some people in this world.....i have been called everything from a sl--t to a gold digger... to unchristian. lol. the LIAR is hard at work again i see. but i can't expect people of the world to understand me, because as a christian, i am out of this world.

we christians are on a whole another level than gentiles, therefore, i don't expect understanding from those who do not steep themselves in the word, trying their hardest to obey the doctrines of jesus christ, the only living and true savior.

but i know that i have, and will continue to make mistakes, therefore i welcome correction, if i know that it is for my own good.

"the beginning of knowledge is the fear of the lord. fools despise wisdom and instruction."

The question is did you take the time to find out who he is and what kind of character he had?

Assuming he is a drug dealer is not good enough. Don't judge people by your prejudices and come to think of it I dare say you are full of prejudices - against rich men and older men for example.

Wisdom doesn't mean judging people because of your prejudices.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Xtana: 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2012
TisaBone:

i am in no way insecure. im a quite a pretty woman, im just tired of old dirty men trying to take advantage of younger women!! besides, I want a young, flyy guy around my own age.

TisaBone: You are a dreamer; Go to the maternity ward so that you can catch fresh men that are you age.
The young guy you dream to be your Mr. right is certainly not your your twin brother, so he must have his own long history. There is only one way to know; by trying.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by tpia5: 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2012
"every man wants me yet i'm still out hunting for men 24/7"

this strange state of affairs seems to be the story of quite a few women here?

kindly look inwards because "oro yi on soju lasan" meaning una case get as e be, as they say back home.

what happened to arab guy, the other old guy, another guy, and all the ones you've mentioned here so far.

must we continually be regaled with senseless stories of your wild fantasies which you consider reality?

abi na hooker you be, or transexual.

everything is men, men, men, men, men.

So annoying, jeez.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by childluck(m): 12:16am On Jun 02, 2012
You are back again with another inconsistent claims and assumptions. It was same you who came here about wanting to be a 5th baby mama. Now is about saying "NO" to some guy with a benz and what is the big deal about that anyway? @ 23 I think you should be doing more of learning than experimenting about life. You're obviously too naïve to be talking about topics like this.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 02, 2012
Tisa, I'm doing good girl. Where/how you been? cheesy

BTW Sis, take my advice >>> don't even respond to some folks on this thread.

When some people "cyber dislike/hate" you, NOTHING you do or say will change their opinions of you. They are bitter to be bitter. You said what you said for open dialogue. If they want to judge you BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO,
then make it be THEIR problem and their problem only.

as for the topic: Big ups to you for ignoring that shallow hal. wink
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 02, 2012
cowgurl: Hilariously + nicely written, am surely endorsing this MZD.

wink wink cool
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by TisaBone: 1:46am On Jun 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Tisa, I'm doing good girl. Where/how you been? cheesy

BTW Sis, take my advice >>> don't even respond to some folks on this thread.

When some people "cyber dislike/hate" you, NOTHING you do or say will change their opinions of you. They are bitter to be bitter. You said what you said for open dialogue. If they want to judge you BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO,
then make it be THEIR problem and their problem only.

as for the topic: Big ups to you for ignoring that shallow hal. wink

i've maintaining. same story, different day. lol.

its amusing to me that now people are questioning the validity of my stories and saying that they are a figment of my imagination. lol. that is soooo gay to lie on a faceless forum...i mean really, who does that, and whom am i trying to impress even if i were?

everyday to me is a new, exciting experience, and me, being the natural story teller that i am, share my adventures with others...my life is literally an open book.

so many people are constantly trying to hide their true colors. and to a certain extent, i understand why. people will always have something negative to say, so alot of people dont want to put themselves on front, stage, and center, lest they find themselves ridiculed. but as long as you stay true, and stand by what you say, and accept who you are, who cares what a hater has to say. this is my life, and im gonna live it to the fullest. if you have input, whether positive or negative, im going to absorb it, discard the bs, retain useful knowledge, and keep going with the ebbs and flows of life. I keep it 100 percent. im not hiding behind some fake internet persona. I'm real, undiluted, uncut.

hate me or love me!!! the choice is urs!!!
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by TisaBone: 1:51am On Jun 02, 2012
oh yea,

and the more i think about it, the happier i become with my decision.

he approached me when i was in my car, and told me to take down HIS number.

after i asked his age, i tried to explain my reasoning, and he totally cut me off before i had given him my full explanation....

he had two strikes against him

the third (his age) took the cake.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 02, 2012
TisaBone:

i've maintaining. same story, different day. lol.

its amusing to me that now people are questioning the validity of my stories and saying that they are a figment of my imagination. lol. that is soooo gay to lie on a faceless forum...i mean really, who does that, and whom am i trying to impress even if i were?

everyday to me is a new, exciting experience, and me, being the natural story teller that i am, share my adventures with others...my life is literally an open book.

so many people are constantly trying to hide their true colors. and to a certain extent, i understand why. people will always have something negative to say, so alot of people dont want to put themselves on front, stage, and center, lest they find themselves ridiculed. but as long as you stay true, and stand by what you say, and accept who you are, who cares what a hater has to say. this is my life, and im gonna live it to the fullest. if you have input, whether positive or negative, im going to absorb it, discard the bs, retain useful knowledge, and keep going with the ebbs and flows of life. I keep it 100 percent. im not hiding behind some fake internet persona. I'm real, undiluted, uncut.

OKAY! cool

&& That's all there is to it sis. I appreciate your stories.
That is what forums are FOR. Share and reply.

hate me or love me!!! the choice is urs!!! WHO CARES?

^^More like it. smiley
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 02, 2012
TisaBone: oh yea,

after i asked his age, i tried to explain my reasoning, and he totally cut me off before i had given him my full explanation....

uh uh!

Something is NOT right about that.
That brother was making it CLEAR he was not after a connection of ANY kind other than lipsrsealed.
You made the right decision. Ditsy women are the reason those men exist and try to run lame game on us all.
I am glad you uprooted that parasitic weed of a BOY!!
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by MRMICKMEN: 4:23am On Jun 02, 2012
at 23 u are not young because u are 23yrs old so we will be here when u will come back crying for a man of 70yrs.And u even tink u are pretty(i dey laff) who tell u?welldone sha 23yrs young taata.And dont come here telling us lies ok tongue
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 02, 2012
WTF? ? ? ? ? ? ? girl you fall my hands here. What part of the States are you living in? Wait until I woo you from my . . lipsrsealed. . . 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Scash(f): 5:44am On Jun 02, 2012
TisaBone: oh yea,

after[b] i asked his age[/b], i tried to explain my reasoning, and he totally cut me off before i had given him my full explanation....

sorry, anoda question. Why did you ask for his age? Someone you just met.
I put it to you that you are tellin a lot of lies on this thread angry

2 Likes

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Wicked grin
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2012
Scash: sorry, anoda question. Why did you ask for his age? Someone you just met.
wondering...
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by TisaBone: 7:05am On Jun 02, 2012
Scash: sorry, anoda question. Why did you ask for his age? Someone you just met.

i asked his age because i wanted to see if he fit into my seven year rule. plus i wanted to ask him on the spot, so that he would not have time to make up a lie, or if he was lying, because he was caught off guard, there would be a little hesitation.

lol....lies? again i ask, to impress who?

according to you guys my story isn't all that spectacular anyway........but wait!!!!!! its up to over 6000 views!!!! quite a boring tale!!!
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by lillaowow(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:
Lmfao@ Women Judging Men by Flash.

It ain't that serious...You made a Whole thread bout this man's Car.

And Are somehow trying to "equate" it to your own Self Worth.

...The Only people that are Shallow and Materialistic are The Women in this thread who are judging men by their "flash" and their "car"

...Did this man Say to you..."Yo girl im driving a benz come be in a relationship with me because of my car"....

Im pretty sure he didn't...Females get intimidated by the Smallest hint of Good Looks,Confidence or Success.

95% Of the Time males buy "Flash" just to impress other MALES...their "Boys"..

..That niqqah prolly just wanted some Pushazy...You takin his advances to serious...He probably turned the corner and just scooped up the next girl

Wtf does his "car" Have to do with it?..

You are the One Noticing his "Car"....He is the One Noticing "You"....The only Materialistic person is You.

...This Thread is Hilarious. LmL

I love yur Reply...wanted to sat something like this but, Hey!!! English No be my mother tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Aijaypopo: 8:23am On Jun 02, 2012
this is childish if u turn down a guy that owns a rig, or oil block wetin u go come do. go CNN? make i hear word.

1 Like

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by warrior101: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2012
DailyNews:

From listening & mixing with ladies of different class- poor, rich, average, I can tell the following y u turned him down:
1. u were intimated that he got other girls cos of his status & u dnt want to be on d long list.
2. u have insecurity feelings in u, admit it cos many ladies do & it stops them from connecting with their true love.
3. u were afraid he came for fun.
4. u were overwhelmed that such a classy guy could ever ask u out, that what do u got that he couldn't find from other girls- girls always wonder why me, & why not other girls? & u cannot be an exception cos all girls wonder this once they come across a guy that beats them to the core.

etc, etc....brb!

U are damn right
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by drnoel: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2012
TisaBone:

Oh! u seem to want to make some kind of point from ur silly post. Get to understand that people here also read the Bible. But from ur thread am sure u realise now its too idiotic of u to post something of that nature and expect matured minds here to allow u go free without ur being reprimanded.

"For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools"
- Romans 1: 21,22.

Besides Confucius says "He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good"

1 Like

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by TisaBone: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2012
my post isn't silly. let this be a lesson to all men out there, that just because u have the bling and the right cars, and mansions, don't expect a real woman to fall at your feet worshipping you like some GOD. not all women are gold diggers, and a man must have more to bring to the table than just his bank account. he treated me with disrespect. it was very subtle, but he was disrespectful all the same, as if he expected me to say how high when he said jump. forget all that!!! i have my own, no matter if its more or less than the next person, and im not going to sweat anyone over their material possessions. i dont care if bill gates wanted my number, if he was not about the right, i would just as quickly send him on his way too.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by warrior101: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2012
tpia@:
"every man wants me yet i'm still out hunting for men 24/7"

this strange state of affairs seems to be the story of quite a few women here?

kindly look inwards because "oro yi on soju lasan" meaning una case get as e be, as they say back home.

what happened to arab guy, the other old guy, another guy, and all the ones you've mentioned here so far.

must we continually be regaled with senseless stories of your wild fantasies which you consider reality?

abi na hooker you be, or transexual.

everything is men, men, men, men, men.

So annoying, jeez.

Sorry o tilapia but sometimes i wonder wether you re a tranny or female on steroid because you dey sabi charge well well... Anyway your comment is on point. The Op is depressed and i advice to stay away from internet for a while or consult a therapist..
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:

..That niqqah prolly just wanted some Pushazy...You takin his advances to serious...He probably turned the corner and just scooped up the next girl. . .

That is the best part about being a rich or even fairly comfortable man: options galore! You get women aplenty. . .if this one says no, the next (more beautiful) one down that same street is all too willing and happy to jump on your diamond-encrusted d.i.c.k. No man can get every woman. Not even P.Diddy can get EVERY girl he sets eyes on.

Only emotional wussies would waste time bemoaning one ugly duckling that prices herself out of the market. . .when thousands of premium females around the corner are begging to get your attention. In any case, I've noticed that the hottest and most desirable chicks are often the easiest catches for rich guys. The less fortunate ducklings often try to over-compensate for their inadequacies by putting up a fake veneer of morality and 'hardness' and all that.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by ZUBY77(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2012
TisaBone: my post isn't silly. let this be a lesson to all men out there, that just because u have the bling and the right cars, and mansions, don't expect a real woman to fall at your feet worshipping you like some GOD. not all women are gold diggers, and a man must have more to bring to the table than just his bank account. he treated me with disrespect. it was very subtle, but he was disrespectful all the same, as if he expected me to say how high when he said jump. forget all that!!! i have my own, no matter if its more or less than the next person, and im not going to sweat anyone over their material possessions. i dont care if bill gates wanted my number, if he was not about the right, i would just as quickly send him on his way too.

And the real woman in this case is you i guess. I suppose you prefer a man pushing a barrow to approach you instead? I expected you to stay away from commenting here. You are just hitting your head on the wall. People here have better experience than u @23. You cant just judge how humble someone is because of his car. A poor man can be arrogant and pompous and vice versa
Remember you have to see gold before you start to dig. This time, you just passed bronze and you are talking about gold digging already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Public Vs Private Marriage Proposal: Which Would You Prefer? / 10 Hot Sexy Images Of Beyonce Knowles (VD) / Pantless Abby Zeus Opens Her Legs Wide To Celebrates Valentine's Day (+18photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.