Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second (28502 Views)

When You Hold Her All Night (pics) / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by echobee(f): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2012
wetin u wan do with her phone. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by walcolm(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
oriyominani: She doesn't allow me T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ look into her fone, does dat mean ℓ̊ didn't trust her or she is hiding sumtin frm me

worst case scenario, she is cheating on you or keeping in touch with her ex(s). best case scenario, she's receiving chykes from other guys and keeping her options open

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by collinsn007(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
Scash: There no biggie joor... Lots of guys might be asking her out and she just doesn't want you to see it. I have a friend that coded her fone cos of her bf, said he'l get an heart attack if he gets to read her inbox... But shez very devoted to him
So if shez actually planning to marry u... Put ur body on d ground, diaz no problem.
Its when you start suspectin shady bizness u shld worry
babes no play dat kai rough play o... any babe wey dey receive message 4 inbox dey code am n tell u sey she dey devoted na suegbe o... abeg no fall 4 dat kai tin d girl na small girl or big girl wit small brain

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by collinsn007(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2012
walcolm:

worst case scenario, she is cheating on you or keeping in touch with her ex(s). best case scenario, she's receiving chykes from other guys and keeping her options open
tank u u get am
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by frankgreat(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
Thank God u said her fone...its her fone what are u luking for in it...did u leave anything inside? na we dey use our hand dey find watin no lost..why dnt u jst mind the relationshp nd leave d fone...den guess u dnt trust her cos u sef no clean..
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Mynd44: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
masterpiecer:

i pressume u guys see chaeting as privacy too, truth be told, theres nothing to hide if theres nothing fishing.

my girl leaves her fone open, if i see any funny text, she explains it to me and i understand that guys would always come around her, its normal, but when a girl starts getting secretive, then she is either cheating or on the way to do so.
when a woman loves u genuinely, she does so with everything, its a natural thing with women.
And doesn her giving you her phone stop her from cheating? You really need to see the big picture here and face reality

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by luckgames(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2012
Pay for all the charge Card
I am sure you can see the phone
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by adconline(m): 12:10am On Jun 21, 2012
Buy her the newest BB and configure it to ur scrutinometer.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by ayobase(m): 12:12am On Jun 21, 2012
Since his gf allows him to touch her punny....then no biggie!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by ayobase(m): 12:14am On Jun 21, 2012
frankgreat: Thank God u said her fone...its her fone what are u luking for in it...did u leave anything inside? na we dey use our hand dey find watin no lost..why dnt u jst mind the relationshp nd leave d fone...den guess u dnt trust her cos u sef no clean..

U r making a point!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 21, 2012
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by IYANGBALI: 12:15am On Jun 21, 2012
why should she allow you to touch her phone?is her phone part of her body too?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by yeye4live(m): 12:20am On Jun 21, 2012
Rubish, posta let me tel u any girl dat don't alow u go tru her phone or even pik her cal,dat girl s a LovePeddler diers just one ting I wil advise u do to dat person, take her as ur bed mate n move on 2get a responsible girl finish

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by toluleke(m): 12:39am On Jun 21, 2012
wat ur biznes wit ha fone so far u got urs..i dnt allow even my mum,dad or galfrnds...nobody can touch nor pick my cals,got pasword for all sef...i hate it...lov privacy dat al.wat mine is mine...wat urs na urs....
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:39am On Jun 21, 2012
Mkenyaa: The no. of dirty secrets stored in someone's phone is directly proportional to how quick they grab it from you when you take it.
Gbam Gbamer Gbamest!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by niyitogun(m): 12:42am On Jun 21, 2012
It's possible it's a BB porshe and she dosent want u to mistakenly drop it.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by kandiikane(m): 12:47am On Jun 21, 2012
@op, mind your business and save your life.

Aha, but seriously, you shouldn't worry about anything if she is devoted to you. Start worrying if she she starts being distant. tongue

If you did not buy her the phone, leave it be.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Fhemmmy: 12:48am On Jun 21, 2012
Lol . .
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by bobbyjabo: 1:17am On Jun 21, 2012
sexkillz:

She is 23, planning to get married to you and doesn't allow you to hold her phone?

*Singing "Fire on the mountain" by Asa. . .*

loool
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by lacasa: 1:18am On Jun 21, 2012
She get skeleton for inbox be dat my guy

Shine eye n do wat Ʊ αve τ̅o abegi

if her eye no dey stay one place b4 marriage, tђere is a high probability it will be D̶̲̥̅̊ case even after marriage

"Never try τ̅o turn a whoe τ̅o a houseWIFE"cool
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 21, 2012
For those who are shouting privacy, rethink, about what you call privacy in a relationship? This days, people, go to bed together, do what they like, yet the phone is private. " Laughs in spanish language" its a shame, @ op pls don't start what you feel you can't handle, cos when you get married, she could be so secretive and that kills trust and would not help your union.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 2:55am On Jun 21, 2012
Scash: There no biggie joor... Lots of guys might be asking her out and she just doesn't want you to see it. I have a friend that coded her fone cos of her bf, said he'l get an heart attack if he gets to read her inbox... But shez very devoted to him
So if shez actually planning to marry u... Put ur body on d ground, diaz no problem.
Its when you start suspectin shady bizness u shld worry

what stops your friend from deleting crappy texts from her phone Or is that not better and less suspicious than fixing some code for her phone inbox if she's really devoted to her guy?. I should have no reason to doubt a lady I want to marry. Keeping your phone locked and away from me all the time creates room for suspicions u know. We gaz dey open wif EVERYTHING. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 21, 2012
wizzy11: @op, seriously I understand how you feel, and believe me months/ about a year ago I would have done this post of yours.
I am a leaving withness and today we are no more.
Believe me sick is the mind of all those people asking what do you want to do with her phone or talking about privacy. Because they don't know what relationship/ marriage is all about. I. Now see why there are many broken homes each day, and to hell with those ladies who are from africa most especially (nigeria), who has forgotten values, no wonder most men don't look @ them. They come crying no husbands and b.t.w some claim to be devout christians.
The honest truth is, my case was not different from yours @ all, and believe me she's got skeletons. I thank God I'm out of the relationship, cos I was being fooled. This is a girl I would leave ma phone with, she picks my calls, could be with my phone as long as she wants, yet when I touch her phone she snatches it, making her phone a no go area. She once smashed her phone on the wall, all because I said if someone told me she was cheating I would not doubt it cos of the way she holds her phone. Yet later came pleading, and I supported her in getting another one. She claimed " I said if anyone, meaning I don't trust her @ all". Let me ask those shouting privacy. Do you just give trust? Even when your trust was once betrayed? Or people earn trust? Anyway, so it happened that on that very good day, I just happened to pick her phone for reasons I don't even know, while she was there with me, and on d messenger, the chat I saw with a fellow she claims is just a friend, who she's got his pics on her phone too, was something you would not want to see. Believe me b4 I could peruse and even glance through she snatched the phone. I insisted I see the chat, but she refused, I threatened that if I don't see the chat that's the end. She BLUNTLY refused, then I left, she later called, and I told her it was over. Next thing I got was a text from her "wish you all the best ohh". She later called after a month pleading (saying we could remain as friends even if I don't want her back: so funny. Its like a kidnapper asking his victim to keep in touch after a kidnap. Sent a bbm request but I deleted) But I was gone, no time to waste "even if I was badly hurt". it was a loss though, cos I knew what I put into that relationship. There are many ladies out looking for a man, but many are not worthy. If you go to some churches, just observe the number that flocks out, when there is an alter call for ladies who want to get married, "you go fear".
For those who are shouting privacy, rethink, about what you call privacy in a relationship? This days, people, go to bed together, do what they like, yet the phone is private. " Laughs in spanish language" its a shame, @ op pls don't start what you feel you can't handle, cos when you get married, she could be so secretive and that kills trust and would not help your union.

Oga mi chop knuckle joor cheesy U knack the nail wella!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by iykak47: 3:20am On Jun 21, 2012
wizzy11: @op, seriously I understand how you feel, and believe me months/ about a year ago I would have done this post of yours.
I am a leaving withness and today we are no more.
Believe me sick is the mind of all those people asking what do you want to do with her phone or talking about privacy. Because they don't know what relationship/ marriage is all about. I. Now see why there are many broken homes each day, and to hell with those ladies who are from africa most especially (nigeria), who has forgotten values, no wonder most men don't look @ them. They come crying no husbands and b.t.w some claim to be devout christians.
The honest truth is, my case was not different from yours @ all, and believe me she's got skeletons. I thank God I'm out of the relationship, cos I was being fooled. This is a girl I would leave ma phone with, she picks my calls, could be with my phone as long as she wants, yet when I touch her phone she snatches it, making her phone a no go area. She once smashed her phone on the wall, all because I said if someone told me she was cheating I would not doubt it cos of the way she holds her phone. Yet later came pleading, and I supported her in getting another one. She claimed " I said if anyone, meaning I don't trust her @ all". Let me ask those shouting privacy. Do you just give trust? Even when your trust was once betrayed? Or people earn trust? Anyway, so it happened that on that very good day, I just happened to pick her phone for reasons I don't even know, while she was there with me, and on d messenger, the chat I saw with a fellow she claims is just a friend, who she's got his pics on her phone too, was something you would not want to see. Believe me b4 I could peruse and even glance through she snatched the phone. I insisted I see the chat, but she refused, I threatened that if I don't see the chat that's the end. She BLUNTLY refused, then I left, she later called, and I told her it was over. Next thing I got was a text from her "wish you all the best ohh". She later called after a month pleading (saying we could remain as friends even if I don't want her back: so funny. Its like a kidnapper asking his victim to keep in touch after a kidnap. Sent a bbm request but I deleted) But I was gone, no time to waste "even if I was badly hurt". it was a loss though, cos I knew what I put into that relationship. There are many ladies out looking for a man, but many are not worthy. If you go to some churches, just observe the number that flocks out, when there is an alter call for ladies who want to get married, "you go fear".
Bros take e-handshake, tell the waiter to give you a bottle of chivas on my behalf.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by geeq01(m): 3:22am On Jun 21, 2012
She's not being straight with u. My candid advise 4 u is not 2 elope wit tis gal cos she has skeletons. Beware of her. Trust is d main foundation of any relationship, if it aint dia then u guys r joking wit urseleves.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Bontee: 3:51am On Jun 21, 2012
I think it is her phone so let it be so and use your own phone for whatever you want to do, the bigger picture should be why would she be cheating with on you than you monitoring her phone.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by born2boink(m): 4:14am On Jun 21, 2012
Listen my bros poster, never give her awareness, don't even show green light, pretend and you get a result, don't ask for her phone but always have your mind there . Even when she drop the phone beside you. Ignored as if you don't even see anything but I assure say a day go come when she will lost herself either by sleep and or walk away since you have not been bothering,her mind will not even be on phone and if she is the type that locked phone with phone code, monitored her call, if she goes out to call definitely she is cheating.. I dey bear born2fuck, no bi because my mama and papa give me but caught two girls with phone, one with text in her phone, the guy wrote,meet me at pab hotel and the other, a called from Baba alaye, see. Me now, my life don change, 2 heart breaking, I have broken more than 10, Bleep prostitutes and street girls close to 200
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by purefella(m): 4:21am On Jun 21, 2012
out!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by bravedude(m): 4:30am On Jun 21, 2012
Well u both shudn't hide ur fone from each other,but it worst when a gal makes her fone very private.Well no girl can do that to me except i want u to but definitely not my real gf.My guy be a man and impose ur rules on her. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by bravedude(m): 4:33am On Jun 21, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
purefella: Me ke? dating a gal without checking her phone abi even track her phone self and must also have access to her facebook account , well let me tell you my own strategy when i was dating girls around last year before getting married this year what i do is this i will take her sim card out of her phone when she's sleeping write out her my dad and my mum # and flush her sim in the toilet , and give her a new simpack , when she wake up she will surely be surprise and be seriously mad at me and my answer will be if you retrieve that line or i tried to call the # and it rings this relationship is over , this new sim will be your sim , that way if you find any strange # you will easily challenge her , how can you be dating a gal with a old sim and you think she won't be cheating on you not possible

Which kind talk be dat,oga if i gal want to check she will no matter what you do be it old or new sim.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by bravedude(m): 4:37am On Jun 21, 2012
purefella: Me ke? dating a gal without checking her phone abi even track her phone self and must also have access to her facebook account , well let me tell you my own strategy when i was dating girls around last year before getting married this year what i do is this i will take her sim card out of her phone when she's sleeping write out her my dad and my mum # and flush her sim in the toilet , and give her a new simpack , when she wake up she will surely be surprise and be seriously mad at me and my answer will be if you retrieve that line or i tried to call the # and it rings this relationship is over , this new sim will be your sim , that way if you find any strange # you will easily challenge her , how can you be dating a gal with a old sim and you think she won't be cheating on you not possible

Which kind talk be that,oga if a girl wanna cheat she will no matter what you do.If you like buy her 10 sim na u sabi.What i know is that,my real gf will never hide her phone or face book password from me let alone keeping her toasters secretly.I'm just lucky. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? / Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.