Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second (28494 Views)

When You Hold Her All Night (pics) / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by waja(m): 4:38am On Jun 21, 2012
The truth is that she's not 100% sure of you, so she having a spare tire by the side, in case you boot her. It's applicable to all girls within that age range becos they must marry nah.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Rhino5dm: 4:40am On Jun 21, 2012
If she can allow you to use your tonque to count the numbers pubic hairs in her punnie*, then there is something she is hiding away from you. . . May be you are option B, meaning there is somebody she is putting her hope on.

Personally, I don't allow my wife access to my phone cos I have dozens of girls am flirting with on the phone. There was a day I forgot the phone at home while trying to see a friend, unfortunately, I was in a traffic lock, Omo come see sweating inside AC shocked. Went back and saw her all over the phone. . . .It took me more than 3 months to put the issue to rest. Damn! She was toooooo fast with it, if she could locate some coded folders I hid grin. My facebook account is NO GO AREA! shocked Even with the "Married" status, awon girls no send joorrrr.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by pdpiperpippen: 4:44am On Jun 21, 2012
My friend don't be a mugu, DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED TO A HO! All d ladies who have replied this thread are hos, ur GF is a ho! Be a sharp guy bang her brains outa her a take a walk. Pls don't be stupid.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by olaadegoke(m): 5:04am On Jun 21, 2012
She is your sister not ur gf
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by youngchopper(m): 5:06am On Jun 21, 2012
oriyominani: Seriously she is my Gf nd even planning T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ marry her...
u must be a factory fuulll.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by ayodot(m): 5:08am On Jun 21, 2012
I wonder how keeping secret from each other in a relationship becomes privacy.
like me, I like gadgets. I might just want to hold her phone to check or use a particular function. But when she start acting suspicious or as if i'm going to ruin her life just for holding her phone, then she becomes my suspect.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by ayodot(m): 5:28am On Jun 21, 2012
I've come to notice that when a girl is really into you especially when she doesn't have a BF she won't .mind leaving her phone with you.
So later we come dey date, you come dey carry vault hide your phone from me.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 21, 2012
mehn Guy u are on a long thing oooo, last year that i visited my gf, she use to allow me play wid her phone ie do everytn wid it even facebooking. 2go, etc but the last time i went to visit ie she didn't invite me, she immediately passworded the phone and was always reluctant and sneaky about giving me her phone... Mehn na immediately i code use my nö 3 gf replace her nö 1 status cos at least dat one dey loyal somhow, now she is even my nö 6 cos me no sabi which level i dey 4 her side. So my guy abeg use ur sense... girls now are treacherous
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Fabulous1: 5:49am On Jun 21, 2012
all of u guys wen dey talk privacy una no dey shame hw u go get gf u no fit check her fone una be mumu, na im make girls dey use una head, una nor knw una right. My babe leaves my fone and i leave mine period. Stop leaving in limbo guy
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Fabulous1: 5:54am On Jun 21, 2012
sorry i mean my girl leaves her fone and i leave mine
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by shineeye1: 5:57am On Jun 21, 2012
Why pretend not to know the answer to your question? Because you are not man enough to go away from what is not yours? You make me sick! Lily-livered men always heap up unnecessary trouble for their future life. That viper of a girl is not for you!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by lastpage: 6:23am On Jun 21, 2012
Scash: There no biggie joor... Lots of guys might be asking her out and she just doesn't want you to see it. I have a friend that coded her fone cos of her bf, said he'l get an heart attack if he gets to read her inbox... But shez very devoted to him
So if shez actually planning to marry u... Put ur body on d ground, diaz no problem.
Its when you start suspectin shady bizness u shld worry
I just hope if the tables were turned around (that is a guy doing the same thing with his fiance lady) YOU WILL OFFER THE SAME ADVICE and use the same logic? wink wink wink
You know something about "Sauce the Geese; Sauce the Gander"! kiss kiss

Lastpage!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Supergwin(m): 6:27am On Jun 21, 2012
If u dig 4 dirt, u'll surely find dirt.. I dnt tink d whl ish is dt bad yet, give her a lil trust n wen u've run out of dt, talk abt it... I hope u dnt see anitin dt'll end ur relatnshp tho..(~_o)
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by deeplow: 6:35am On Jun 21, 2012
Off topic: Some guys just come here and talk trash in order to impress or score some cheap points with girls they are never going to meet.desist and stop saying things you can't entertain just to seem cool.

To Topic: there are different type of guys,if ur boyfriend is the type that likes to know what is going on in ur phone,if you have nothing to hide,let him know.why the F.ck should there be privacy with phones and no privacy when we expose our body parts to our patners.I bliv a good girl would let her boyfriend know the kind of advances she gets from guys,rather than trying to keep it from him.if at dating level,u keep ur phone away from your partner,what would happen when you guys are married.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 21, 2012
oriyominani: She doesn't allow me to look into her phone, does this mean I can't trust her or she is hiding something from me?
Mu^2. Common sense should tell you you are one of many.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2012
deeplow: Off topic: Some guys just come here and talk trash in order to impress or score some cheap points with girls they are never going to meet.desist and stop saying things you can't entertain just to seem cool.

To Topic: there are different type of guys,if ur boyfriend is the type that likes to know what is going on in ur phone,if you have nothing to hide,let him know.why the F.ck should there be privacy with phones and no privacy when we expose our body parts to our patners.I bliv a good girl would let her boyfriend know the kind of advances she gets from guys,rather than trying to keep it from him.if at dating level,u keep ur phone away from your partner,what would happen when you guys are married.

my guy u ar on point.. If 2 say i get $1 trillion, i 4 dash u $100 billion for this particular statement.
I don't believe in anything privacy in a relationship der's honesty

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by icefish(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2012
blink182: Mu^2. Common sense should tell you you are one of many.

Common sense is not common make em use em head.....shikena
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by NwaTeacher1: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2012
That girl is into game. Game girls are very secretive when it comes to information. U know that her phone is her shop and office and she don't want u to know the type of transaction going on there. My man, be wise and make sure u protect urself well anyday ur to sleep with this kind of girl. But i can't plan marriage with her type
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by jhnhelen(f): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2012
Hi-guys-its-girl-Helen._Some things are not_clear. Opening his mail is a felony. well then that has to be acceptable. But what about everything that falls in between? If her cell phone rings while she’s in the shower, should you answer it? Can you go through his desk or his briefcase?Cohabitation can be tricky. Here are some guidelines to help frame out what’s right for you and your partner. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOOKING AND SNOOPING There are many valid reasons why you might want to go through your partner’s purse, phone. And there are just as many reasons that really aren’t valid. Or are you just looking for an excuse to snoop? In general, many people comfortable enough to live with you are comfortable enough to let you touch their stuff. exactly yours. Your partner has every right to feel violated if you’ve snooped. And so do you. There’s a feeling of mistrust, betrayal, and accusation that goes with it. If you feel the need to snoop, there’s a problem. And if you’re with someone that feels the need to snoop through your stuff, there’s a problem. It’s a problem of trust. Maybe it’s deserved, and maybe it’s projected. In any case, it’s an issue that will not resolve on it’s own. The only way to get through it is to talk-with-ur-partner.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Emmyson99(m): 7:25am On Jun 21, 2012
It is be very nice if we can allow some privacy in our relationship.Guys we should allowe the girls to have their privacy.i don't see any reasons of us looking into our girl friend's phone.The more you get into her private life ,the more problem you heap in your mind. Lets be a little bit mature and halt monitoring our girl friends.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 21, 2012
Look into her phone to look for what?

What you don't know wouldn't hurt you. Just an advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:38am On Jun 21, 2012
ITbomb: Seriously is she ur gf or ur Fuckmate. And how old are the two of you.
abeg helpi me ask am ooOooooo .. .. how me gf no go allow me touch her phone ne ... she smoke bomb ??
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by sirwyte(m): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2012
Another story. Super story. I'm off.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:40am On Jun 21, 2012
rokiatu: Look into her phone to look for what?

What you don't know wouldn't hurt you. Just an advice.
whats wrong wif touching ur gf's phone ??
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by ganiujmh: 7:48am On Jun 21, 2012
Why must you into her phone? Seems you are unclean and idle.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by MrsChima(f): 7:50am On Jun 21, 2012
ganiujmh: Why must you into her phone? Seems you are unclean and idle.

Damn, you beat me to the punch! angry angry angry angry

Op

She is not your wife and YOU DO NOT OWN HER.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nasri100(m): 7:52am On Jun 21, 2012
Christ sake WHY MUST YOU CHECK HER PHONE??!!! I always tell me GF You are not my wife so i dont own you!!

And besides you flirting and you dont want her to flirt too ehn :p
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nasri100(m): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2012
deeplow: Off topic: Some guys just come here and talk trash in order to impress or score some cheap points with girls they are never going to meet.desist and stop saying things you can't entertain just to seem cool.

Bro any point scoring point with girls you will never see in your life 1

besides go and check the word privacy in the DIC and get back to me ASAP 2
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by surmeister(m): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2012
Scash: There no biggie joor... Lots of guys might be asking her out and she just doesn't want you to see it. I have a friend that coded her fone cos of her bf, said he'l get an heart attack if he gets to read her inbox... But shez very devoted to him
So if shez actually planning to marry u... Put ur body on d ground, diaz no problem.
Its when you start suspectin shady bizness u shld worry
r u serious? If she dos not have any hidden agenda dos meSsages shud b deleted immediately she finish reading it. If ur babe hides her phone frm u n vice versa sometin is up. Guy wake up.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by sylve11: 8:03am On Jun 21, 2012
Hmmm! Lol @ dem comments. I am outta here. grin cool
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by crackhouse(m): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2012
Mkenyaa: The no. of dirty secrets stored in someone's phone is directly proportional to how quick they grab it from you when you take it.
oouuhh weeeee, this thread is already going scientific. So Mathematically N=kh where N=no of dirty secrets stored, h= how quick u grab it and k=constant. I think this will help the OP to do the proper calculations too.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by yusufadebayo02(m): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing / Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.