Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second (28498 Views)

When You Hold Her All Night (pics) / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by jpphilips(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2012
frankgreat: Thank God u said her fone...its her fone what are u luking for in it...did u leave anything inside? na we dey use our hand dey find watin no lost..why dnt u jst mind the relationshp nd leave d fone...den guess u dnt trust her cos u sef no clean..

another finished product of ikpungede
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by sniperwolf(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
When a girl starts hiding her phone, the analysis is that though she might love you but it's either she had cheated, or she is cheating or she is planning to cheat in the future. If it's for fun like most people had said, why don't she gets his man abreast of the situation and most guys may laugh over it and say "that's men for you, you are a woman and they will definitely come after you". I've been there before and I found out that my girl had been cheating when I got hold of her phone and she cried saying it all happened when I was away. I bet you, if you get hold of her phone, you will be able to decipher whatever she is hiding and all you think you know about her will change
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by queensmith: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2012
This is pretty complex, the thing is I can imagine someone not feeling comfortable enough for other people to handle their phones or their personal gadgets. A phone is a very personal thing it could have your diary, personal text messages, passwords, things that are meant for you and you have every right not to feel comfortable sharing it.
On the other hand, I've always been skeptical of a man that is overprotective of his phone. Usually an indication that he's not the transparent type.

All in all I think you should be comfortable with your partner having your phone, at the same time you should respect his/her privacy.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by chidi25(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2012
boron10:
Lolz @ put your body on the ground. Do you mean to say farabale? That is why it is kinda difficult to interpret yoruba with english.
@OP, pele she is obviously hiding something from you, but that doesn't mean she's cheating on you. Just trust her and if you feel you really want to know what she's hiding from you, whenever she is with you and she carelessly drop her phone, sneak it out of the room and secretly go through. But pls don't commit suicide after reading the content of her messages.

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by dowjones(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
This is why magas will abound and yahoo boys will never run dry.. @OP , I know this is coming late, listen to all who said your "gf" is hiding something from you cos she DEFINITELY is.
I am also facing the same dilemma too but I won't bore you... no need to ask questions, give her boot. I wish men were as cold as me angry
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by james1(m): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2012
....I wonder why people don't come back to brief us about how what they brought to our knowledge turns out.
TALK TO HER,PRIVATELY,IF SHE CAN'T MAKE ANY SENSE,KICK HER OUT.
CHANCES ARE:SHE IS SEEING SOMEONE!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Ferdinandu(m): 6:51am On Dec 19, 2012
If the relationship has gone to the extent that 2 of u understand that you are to marry each other,then there is a problem because such little little secrets will later become a very big issue in marriage ,if not then everyone's option is still open
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by holidaydrew(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2013
these people talking about privacy..it shows that you guys are bloody cheaters...Bleep privacy when it comes to marriage tins..if my babe try me..just one slap will make her open the damn phone..abi she dey madd..na me wan go marry ashi for house..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.