Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second (28499 Views)

When You Hold Her All Night (pics) / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2012
today it's her phone tomorrow it cud be something else.╮(╯_╰)╭
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by perragy(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2012
what do u guys mean by privacy? esp in a realtionship leading to marriage... if u r not totally open, there is no altar ahead of us. stupid girls always go against openness in relationships.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Kennyblues(m): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2012
did u buy the phone for her?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by stagger: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2012
I do not touch my wife's phone and she doesn't touch mine. Neither do I go rummaging through her documents and she does not go through mine. It is called privacy and everyone is entitled to some of it. Besides you are not yet her husband so why are you bothered?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by kawkab: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2012
Leave her alone, time answers everything. Very soon the truth would be revealed
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Seyilome(m): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2012
See let say the fact angry,this is not a joking matter,let us call spade a spade,that girl is cheating on him,cos i have had such relevant experience before.it is very important for a woman to submit her life to her spouse,dat girl has skeleton in her cupboard.WHEN U LOVE A WOMAN SHE MUST LOVE U EQUAL OR EVEN MORE that makes relationship last.brother think twice there is fire on the moumtain but u dont seem to be on the run,women are desperate,u never know what they could do.hmm!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by manugbo(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2012
stagger: I do not touch my wife's phone and she doesn't touch mine. Neither do I go rummaging through her documents and she does not go through mine. It is called privacy and everyone is entitled to some of it. Besides you are not yet her husband so why are you bothered?

Not a good marriage at all.

Both of u are hidding some things from each other thats just the bitter truth.

U need to go for church councelling
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Ibyno(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2012
Mkenyaa: The no. of dirty secrets stored in someone's phone is directly proportional to how quick they grab it from you when you take it.

i done forget say u be father for boyls law. U done remind me 11yrs back. Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by crackhouse(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2012
ayodot: I've come to notice that when a girl is really into you especially when she doesn't have a BF she won't .mind leaving her phone with you.
So later we come dey date, you come dey carry vault hide your phone from me.
what's ur point now?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by asemota2012: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2012
I can see that the girl still needs to know what marriage is all about,and u need to give her time to know this before
you you go into marriage with her.cos i believe she is still floating on the relationship and has not realy made up her mind on you,there are some skeleton in the cupboard,somethings are fishing and the love is in doubt,be wise.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by crackhouse(m): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2012
Fabulous1: sorry i mean my girl leaves her fone and i leave mine
sorry too
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Trinity101(m): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2012
oriyominani: She doesn't allow me to look into her phone, does this mean I can't trust her or she is hiding something from me?
O boy ginger am wella,y person wey wan marry u go dey kip secret for u at dis early stage? Better figure it out b4 is late or u kick her ass...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Trinity101(m): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2012
oriyominani: She doesn't allow me to look into her phone, does this mean I can't trust her or she is hiding something from me?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by crackhouse(m): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2012
They say every man have a secret and so is the women too.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 21, 2012
if you are uncomfortable with her attitude towards her phone, then download any of the 'SPY' apps or get someone to do it for u.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by makky(f): 9:04am On Jun 21, 2012
I never saw where d poster wrote "about to get married" in any of his posts so why d fuss from u all.
My experience when I was in school thought me so many things abt privacy esp phone. My ex virtually colonized my phone, i dnt call, recieve or even read my txts, he only gives it to me when my family calls n will still place his ears on it to hear what we are saying. His friends n lecturers warned him severally to stop going thru my phone cos the more u look the more u die inside. After that stupid relationship, i made it a point not to allow anyone close to my phones again cos its private. I dnt lock my phones, u can easily pick n scroll but u wnt touch them cos i wnt touch urs. I answer all my calls aloud n in front of my man, thats Transparency enough and if i date a non igbo n am having an igbo caller, i make sure i chip in some english to give him an idea of whats going on, i dnt even pick his phone or even look at who is calling when handing him his phone cos there will come a time when he will give me access to do all those things. Dnt let things that are meaningless break up ur relationship, learn to trust, anyone cheating on u will eventually come out in d open. I dnt hide nothing on my phone bt respect me. Cos when u start snooping, i will start deleting everytn that comes in even my contact list will be empty cos am gud at memorizing numbers. Becareful, love ur woman, respect her and with time that phone will be just a play thing to u.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2012
Not this issue again!!

Why would any man want to be checking on his girlfriends phone?! Are you that insecure?! angry Thats what b'itches do
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by chievo: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2012
Floxyluv: What do you want with her phone? Dont you have yours? sad. There's this thing called PRIVACY you know?
.....wat is PRIVACY again? wen i ve got assez 2 da private part of da privacy...abeg show me d dam fone jor....
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by lucom: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2012
"99.99% loyalty is not loyalty" If she's not ready to be plain with you in all things then think twice. Until the two of you get to a level where you can even pick each others calls and can give simple and acceptable explanation for any suspicious calls or text messages then you are not ready for marriage. Remember trust isn't everything in a relationship/marriage it's the only thing.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2012
lucom: "99.99% loyalty is not loyalty" If she's not ready to be plain with you in all things then think twice. Until the two of you get to a level where you can even pick each others calls and can give simple and acceptable explanation for any suspicious calls or text messages then you are not ready for marriage. Remember trust isn't everything in a relationship/marriage it's the only thing.

Even your parents dont have that kind of openess..

Some of you have a really fairy tale idea of married life.. Some couples are still shy of walking b'utt n'aked in front of each other.. Some spouses do not know how much each other earns so why would her keep her phone private mean they are not ready to be married?!

The Guy has issues of trust and thats gonna be a problem in the future.. He could get paranoid and start beating her at the slightest suspicion of infidelity, he may even kill her one day in a blind jealous rage..

If I knew the girl, I would advice her to dump him.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2012
Op.. Betta not be a fool for d sake of trust..
Ask her what's in d phone and get it over with.
No matter what nairalanders tell u, u won't have a free heart till u check d fone..
My advice, check d phone, even if it will cause and argument,
A girl dat will argue with u because u checked her phone isn't worth the trust.
She's definitely hiding something...
Probably, she wants to marry u, but currently flirting wit sum1 else!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by onandon: 9:58am On Jun 21, 2012
@op, I have being in such situation several times and let me tell you the truth "she's hiding something you shouldn't know" and what shouldn't you know about your partner ? Well, do the math .... My strategy is never insist on checking her phone just let her be cos "the more you look the less you see" she'll expose herself unintentionally just play it cool if you got the patience to. Oh my, really experienced crap from girls in the past, I remember chilling in the living room with my gf(ex) and she got an SMS alert, she read it hissed and deleted it so I had to ask who it was cos she hissed she answered my question saying "someone sent me mtn pls call me, I'v deleted it" Easy does it, 1 a.m I am awake doing some assignment on the internet she's in some deep sleep after some hot $€ , her phone is charging innocently next to my laptop , an SMS alert at 1a.m. Picked up her phone opened message, voila ! Message reads "I need to know whats happening in this relationship, we need to settle some things" blah blah blah blah ... Apparently she had another bf, I forwarded message to my phone marked hers as unread and stored the number. She woke up in the morning and must have thanked her luck I didn't see the message, she deleted it and when it was time for her to go I told her I have a feeling you're cheating on me ... Come see how she turned to Rita Dominic and started crying crocodile tears that afternoon "so you don't trust me me" blah blah blah blah .. When I had enough of her performance I dialed the guys number, put it on speaker and gave her the phone.. Guess what the guy said when he answered the call.. "hey babe, are u on my street already" Busted ! she had even planned to go over to his place after leaving my apt. The cheating scums here might start asking why did u read her message ... Mind your "relationship" if you have one, frigging scums.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by freecocoa(f): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2012
Oh well,it might actually be nothing for reals.

Maybe she doesn't want you seeing some harmless messages that mean nothing to her, cos believe me we ladies get so many messages from admirers and sometimes forget to delete them.

I never wanted my boyfriend to know my activities on NL,(not that i take many seriously,but you know cheesy)therefore i used to guard my username with my life from him,well just one day i was careless enough to leave my handle on with him around,only for him to go through my profile.

Now i know he's monitoring my activities here cos he asks if those posts where i say some kind sweet things to guys are all jokes(somehow i feel he doesn't believe they all areangry).

Anyways,I'm just saying she maybe trying to protect you from stuffs you may not find funny even if they are jokes to her,so if you love and trust her,and she's given you no reason to suspect her moves then respect her privacy for now till atleast you put a ring on it.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Sirwilly4u: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2012
masterpiecer:

i pressume u guys see chaeting as privacy too, truth be told, theres nothing to hide if theres nothing fishing.

my girl leaves her fone open, if i see any funny text, she explains it to me and i understand that guys would always come around her, its normal, but when a girl starts getting secretive, then she is either cheating or on the way to do so.
when a woman loves u genuinely, she does so with everything, its a natural thing with women.
Well spoken period!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Sirwilly4u: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2012
freecocoa: Oh well,it might actually be nothing for reals.

Maybe she doesn't want you seeing some harmless messages that mean nothing to her, cos believe me we ladies get so many messages from admirers and sometimes forget to delete them.

I never wanted my boyfriend to know my activities on NL,(not that i take many seriously,but you know cheesy)therefore i used to guard my username with my life from him,well just one day i was careless enough to leave my handle on with him around,only for him to go through my profile.

Now i know he's monitoring my activities here cos he asks if those posts where i say some kind sweet things to guys are all jokes(somehow i feel he doesn't believe they all areangry).

Anyways,I'm just saying she maybe trying to protect you from stuffs you may not find funny even if they are jokes to her,so if you love and trust her,and she's given you no reason to suspect her moves then respect her privacy for now till atleast you put a ring on it.

Wat do u mean by ''no reason to suspect her' is dis nt a reason or is it until u c a man ontop of her, d truth is some of us have neva truly bin in love, if u have den u shld know dat a clear conscience fears no guilt period! Wat is she afraid of.?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by deeplow: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2012
Nasri100:

Bro any point scoring point with girls you will never see in your life 1

besides go and check the word privacy in the DIC and get back to me ASAP 2

You guilty eh?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by stanelvis(m): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2012
Chineke! How did this trash make it to the front page.
Are u a man or WOman.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by freecocoa(f): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2012
Sirwilly4u :

Wat do u mean by ''no reason to suspect her' is dis nt a reason or is it until u c a man ontop of her, d truth is some of us have neva truly bin in love, if u have den u shld know dat a clear conscience fears no guilt period! Wat is she afraid of.?
My friend,I've been am i'm deep in love and know what i'm saying.

So you'd out rightly conclude your partner cheats cos she refused you looking through her phone? What i mean by that statement is that,you don't only know a cheating partner from what's in his\her phone(s),there are plenty other signs to tell when someone is cheating.

I used to have a boyfriend who didn't allow me got through his phone cos i must always see something to quarrel about whether it was harmless or not,at first he saw nothing wrong with me going through his phone but when he realized i always get angry after looking,he stopped allowing me look.

It might not even be an sms,it could be missed calls or received calls from a particular number and the argument would be"why must this number call you this much" and stuffs like that,so the best way to avoid such,was keeping his phone far from me. That was when i was much younger sha,now i understand better.

What I'm saying is,his girlfriend may not want him worrying himself over inconsequential things,if i were the OP,I'd look out for other signs and forget about the phone.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Tekzyflex(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2012
Na wah oooo boys get problem oo,u no go continue to burg than to d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ complain of her phone.mtcheeew
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Tekzyflex(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2012
Hey!she's tryin to save your emotion from crashin into pieces.Just freestyle i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ʈɧξ relationship...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Abbeycity88(m): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2012
I wonda y gelz talk about PRIVACY in a relationship.. Y cant u b open 2 one anoda! @OP so fa bot of u ar in a very serious relationship u av aces 2 everytin she as likewise 4rm her 2 unlike any oda person..Think twice!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by JUO(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2012
SUICIDE MISSION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.