Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second (28501 Views)

When You Hold Her All Night (pics) / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by yomilike(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2012
Stop digging bro, if u dig u will always find dirt
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Abbeycity88(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2012
freecocoa: if i were the OP,I'd look out for other signs and forget about the phone.
exactly!!! wot oda sign?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2012
Mkenyaa: The no. of dirty secrets stored in someone's phone is directly proportional to how quick they grab it from you when you take it.
Now,dat ws really funny.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by emmaebi: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2012
Mkenyaa: The no. of dirty secrets stored in someone's phone is directly proportional to how quick they grab it from you when you take it.
dats is somtimes true, i am always conscious of wat i or anybody put in my phone because i am very free wt my phone and wen somtin dat won't speak wel of me (bad sms) i do not waste time 2 delete. I guess she does nt want 2 spoil d gud heart u ve towards her. wink
dats is somtimes true, i am always conscious of wat i or anybody put in my phone because i am very free wt my phone and wen somtin dat won't speak wel of me (bad sms) i do not waste time 2 delete. I guess she does nt want 2 spoil d gud heart u ve towards her.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2012
born2fuck: Listen my bros poster, never give her awareness, don't even show green light, pretend and you get a result, don't ask for her phone but always have your mind there . Even when she drop the phone beside you. Ignored as if you don't even see anything but I assure say a day go come when she will lost herself either by sleep and or walk away since you have not been bothering,her mind will not even be on phone and if she is the type that locked phone with phone code, monitored her call, if she goes out to call definitely she is cheating.. I dey bear born2fuck, no bi because my mama and papa give me but caught two girls with phone, one with text in her phone, the guy wrote,meet me at pab hotel and the other, a called from Baba alaye, see. Me now, my life don change, 2 heart breaking, I have broken more than 10, Bleep prostitutes and street girls close to 200
Trust me u r nt doin any harm to dem,u r killin urself slowly.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2012
@ THE POSTER, ORINYOMI
simply put if it realy true that means she is not transparent and sincere,

she must be hidden something
For Gods sake marriage is for matured mind not matured age, marriage maens oneness, no secret, yours is hers and hers is yours, so why must she be nervous whenever you touches her phone.

SORRY ONE QUESTION DOES SHE TOUCH OR USE TOUR PHONE?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by zumarock8(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2012
pendo89: What do u want to do with her phone?
I dont let anybody touch my phone anyhow

is your boyfrd now anybody? All dis ashawo selfgrin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
Scash: There no biggie joor... Lots of guys might be asking her out and she just doesn't want you to see it. I have a friend that coded her fone cos of her bf, said he'l get an heart attack if he gets to read her inbox... But shez very devoted to him
So if shez actually planning to marry u... Put ur body on d ground, diaz no problem.
Its when you start suspectin shady bizness u shld worry
Is dat wat u do to ur bf?let me ask u,which other tin culd be worse dan keepin ur fone away frm ur supposed husband to be?s*x??hell No.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Silas0(m): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2012
She have some skeleton in her cupboard n dat's y she's abstainin her phone frm ur reach.u beta let some things go so u can get another probably a beta 1. she's nt urs u beta look elsewhere.learn to tel urself d truth.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by freecocoa(f): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2012
Abbeycity88: exactly!!! wot oda sign?
You seriously asking me that?

How about checking for reactions and tones of conversations when she answers her calls?

How about making sure he knows where she is at most times(don't even ask me how he'll do thatangry) etc.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2012
Scash: There no biggie joor... Lots of guys might be asking her out and she just doesn't want you to see it. I have a friend that coded her fone cos of her bf, said he'l get an heart attack if he gets to read her inbox... But shez very devoted to him
So if shez actually planning to marry u... Put ur body on d ground, diaz no problem.

Shady business? Guarding her phone is already d shadiest of businesses in relationship. If i'm honest wit a lady, i'd let her answer my calls and expect same frm her. Its only shady dealings dat can make me guard my phone frm my true love. Fvck dat skeleton in her cupboard and jst quit dat chameleon u call fiancee today. Dat lady is taking u for d biggest MUGU. Ur hrtbreak is as certain as d setting of d sun.
Secrecy breeds doubt. Openness guarantees mutual trust. Simple psychology!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Decryptor(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Damn, you beat me to the punch! angry angry angry angry

Op

She is not your wife and YOU DO NOT OWN HER.
Hey! I thot ur husband and your in-laws warned you never to come here again? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Konnektions146(m): 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
Decryptor: Hey! I thot ur husband and your in-laws warned you never to come here again? angry

LWKMH,
what has dis Mrs Chima done to u people,

ma'am, dont mind dem ok?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Orikinla(m): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
I have ignored to reply until I have completed my investigations.
[size=28pt]@Poster, SHE IS NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
You are just one of the shareholders.[/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by badlaw(f): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
dis thing na pain o whn i love her.if i dot love her i kia nothing abt her phone,cos na ashi i go d call her 4 my mind.so make she do any how wey she lik jooooooooooor.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by lucom: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Even your parents dont have that kind of openess..

Some of you have a really fairy tale idea of married life.. Some couples are still shy of walking b'utt n'aked in front of each other.. Some spouses do not know how much each other earns so why would her keep her phone private mean they are not ready to be married?!

The Guy has issues of trust and thats gonna be a problem in the future.. He could get paranoid and start beating her at the slightest suspicion of infidelity, he may even kill her one day in a blind jealous rage..

If I knew the girl, I would advice her to dump him.

In making your point you don't have to bring in my parents, that said I don't know how you were raised but where I come from honesty and complete openness is the legal tender with with you procure trust which is vital in every relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by sazycul: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2012
I think most girls does that, my girlfriend doesn't allow me to touch her phone either, just because she doesn't want me to feel bad and worried, she loves me so much that she won't let me listening to her conversations, girls will always receive love calls or text messages even if they are married,if you keep going through their phone, you'll get heart broken
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by femionasan(m): 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2012
sazycul: I think most girls does that, my girlfriend doesn't allow me to touch her phone either, just because she doesn't want me to feel bad and worried, she loves me so much that she won't let me listening to her conversations, girls will always receive love calls or text messages even if they are married,if you keep going through their phone, you'll get heart broken

^^^^^hahahahahaahaha OMG! Bros dem don put your head for under. Experience is always the best teacher regarding this, i never used to check my ex's phone but i noticed that the minute it is around me, then there will be a problem, coupled with receiving calls and walking out of the room. Its not a must to check her phone but if for any reason a guy has to handle his ladies phone, she shouldnt be seen panicking if she has nothing to hide.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by GboyegaD(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
Keeping her phone away from you doesn't mean she is cheating on you perhaps she was raised appreciating some form of privacy. If she were cheating, she can always delete those text messages as they come or as she sends them therefore, it would be better you try to check for other signs if you suspect her cheating on you.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by GboyegaD(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2012
lucom:

In making your point you don't have to bring in my parents, that said I don't know how you were raised but where I come from honesty and complete openness is the legal tender with with you procure trust which is vital in every relationship.

Honesty and complete openness doesn't mean you do not have any privacy whatsoever. What is it about the phone thing even? I used to be like that at some point but now I have realised if you cannot trust a person for who he(she) is and what he(she) says then, there is bound to be much more issues because you begin to raise eyebrows over what yous shouldn't.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by GboyegaD(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2012
perragy: what do u guys mean by privacy? esp in a realtionship leading to marriage... if u r not totally open, there is no altar ahead of us. stupid girls always go against openness in relationships.

What about if she deletes all the text messages both received and sent? If she is cheating and you are plain, I tell you she would be exposed before you go too far whether intentionally or unintentionally.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by GboyegaD(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2012
Seyilome: See let say the fact angry,this is not a joking matter,let us call spade a spade,that girl is cheating on him,cos i have had such relevant experience before.it is very important for a woman to submit her life to her spouse,dat girl has skeleton in her cupboard.WHEN U LOVE A WOMAN SHE MUST LOVE U EQUAL OR EVEN MORE that makes relationship last.brother think twice there is fire on the moumtain but u dont seem to be on the run,women are desperate,u never know what they could do.hmm!

That you experienced such doesn't mean all girls that keep their privacy cheats.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by GboyegaD(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
manugbo:
Not a good marriage at all.

Both of u are hidding some things from each other thats just the bitter truth.

U need to go for church councelling

What works for A might not work for B and besides, who makes you the judge over the marriage? As far as it works for them, good for them and please, there is no straight jacket approach to marriage as each couple would have to do all the necessary to make their marriages work and not what some people advise them.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by chizoxavier(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
Understanding is crucial in any relationship. If it's pass-worded phones that work for you, stick to it. If it's openness, go for it. As long as there's love, things will work out fine!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by GboyegaD(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2012
makky: I never saw where d poster wrote "about to get married" in any of his posts so why d fuss from u all.
My experience when I was in school thought me so many things abt privacy esp phone. My ex virtually colonized my phone, i dnt call, recieve or even read my txts, he only gives it to me when my family calls n will still place his ears on it to hear what we are saying. His friends n lecturers warned him severally to stop going thru my phone cos the more u look the more u die inside. After that stupid relationship, i made it a point not to allow anyone close to my phones again cos its private. I dnt lock my phones, u can easily pick n scroll but u wnt touch them cos i wnt touch urs. I answer all my calls aloud n in front of my man, thats Transparency enough and if i date a non igbo n am having an igbo caller, i make sure i chip in some english to give him an idea of whats going on, i dnt even pick his phone or even look at who is calling when handing him his phone cos there will come a time when he will give me access to do all those things. Dnt let things that are meaningless break up ur relationship, learn to trust, anyone cheating on u will eventually come out in d open. I dnt hide nothing on my phone bt respect me. Cos when u start snooping, i will start deleting everytn that comes in even my contact list will be empty cos am gud at memorizing numbers. Becareful, love ur woman, respect her and with time that phone will be just a play thing to u.

Well said!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
I dont understand d reason why d guy cant check d babes fone only if d girl doesnt check d guys fone. If truly u guys r getting married then i think u guys should hv a sit-down discussion but if she wont budge. Guy lock up ur fone n gba kamu. My babe does check my fone a lot n comments bitterly when she sees any wierd text even though i dont hv a secret affair but most times she doesnt want me to check her fone.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by MaxDick9ja: 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2012
There is nothing wrong in having you checking her phone or the other way round.
Infact me and me lady did that recently, at the same time we exchanged phones to check each other phones...
I don't remember seeing anything in her phone because all the time I was shaking internally at all the exhibits in my own phone and weighing her reactions, I guess this was what happened... She saw the first pic, of another girl, slide left, same girl in panties and bra, slide left, same girl without bra, only panties, immediately she handed it over and smiled... Ya that 'smile'
Well the good news is we now know how dealy I am...
The bad news is I've been apologizing since then... Texts, calls, gifts... Till today...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Lovexme(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
Scash: I have a friend that coded her fone cos of her bf, said he'l get an heart attack if he gets to read her inbox... But shez very devoted
to him

If she really is dat devoted, she would delete all 'implicating' messages in her inbox. I mean, why still keep them? To use it against him when/if he fcuks up? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by teefash01(m): 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
She's not ur gf , whts she hiding ? She's cheating that's All Bro
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
oriyominani: She doesn't allow me to look into her phone, does this mean I can't trust her or she is hiding something from me?

Of Course she is hiding something Fool. She prolly suckin dllck right before she even gets to your house.

And you kissin her like a fool, sniffin ha twaat, wondering why she all fishy.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by jpphilips(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2012

African mentality, so while she admits she has something good going on for her, she still gives out her number to would be chykers' for what exactly?
are the number give outs work related? and if they are, why would a client or colleague or school mate or neighbor or church group member be sending messages that will give her boyfriend heart attack?
the way girls think make me laugh, you want to keep the guy u want but at the same time give room for distractions, sooner or later you end up "confused" .
what happened to total commitment to your relationship?

obviously, men like me must be few. If i were the so called boyfriend, i will surely lead you on till your 35th birthday after which i will call off the engagement 2 days to the wedding after you must have bought your bridal gown,and make sure i stay closer to you either with your younger sister or cousin.

what arrogance!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? / Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.