Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen (14857 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Albato(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2007
Paedophilia   shocked

In some countries, this fellow would be arrested. The breakdown of law and order in our dear country has led to monsters like this going unpunished.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by PurestBoy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2007
topgirl:

hi.

I suppose this is your first time here. Welcome
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by adekennis(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2007
Ahh ahh, want to ruin her life at tender age
man you need deliverance.get a life abeg embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Ralvy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2007
Too bad, I understand u man!
U're so . . . . .in love that u have lost ur senses . . .hw sad . . . sad
Nairalanders, y d insults. . ? u should advice dis poor fool to carry on with the village wedding, cz I doubt a church will unite both of u :p Come to think of it . . . one of d parents are even in support at the age of 16 . . . :-O shocked

Now My Comments: grin shocked grin

If you were any more of a tight-ass, you could swallow coal and shit diamonds
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by amakavivy(f): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2007
This is absolute madness at its peak. Tell me, how would you, grow fast or whatever you call yourself be thinking like a child. Don't you have reasoning faculty, you should have thought of this issue before placing it for global view. There are some things you shouldn't do, you said that your friend disapproved of that marriage and you seem to be adamant.

Can't you see that nobody supports you in any way, everybody disapproves of it, no sane human being will agree with you because the act is so despicable. I'm sure this girl is still in secondary school, why don't you allow her to finish and further her education to the university level.

Love transcends what the naked eyes see. It is not what you are thinking of.

Please next time, don't post this kind of vulgar topic. Try to be useful, there are so many pressing issues to discuss rather than this nonsense. shocked
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by chinesedoll(f): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2007
Guy u no just try at all
and u even have d guts 2 come and announce it here on nairaland
am not trying to be insultive but u have a very big problem that needs
immediate attention

O my gosh u won marry 15yrs old pickin
u wicked o, seun na wa 4 u sef why u go
put dis kain tin 4 frontpage

if u like quote me am ready 4 u
yeye fowl
hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
and leave
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by ndubest(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2007
@poster
wetin??
why the rush

WELL, WONDERS THEY SAY SHALL NEVER END
i want to believe this is a BIGGGG JJJOOOOKKKKEEEEE

IF NOT EEHH,
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Pain(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2007
Pedophile

ped·o·phile [péddə fl, pdə fl]
(plural ped·o·philes)
noun
Adult with sexual desire for children: an adult who has sexual desire for children or who has committed the crime of sex with a child.

-ped·o·phil·ic [pèddə fíllik, pdə fíllik], , adjective
Microsoft® Encarta® 2006. © 1993-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by koksy(f): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2007
This is a very worrying question for ril"cant i marry my girlfrend she is fifteen", wt is dis world turning to??, so wt do u wnt us to advice u now, cry angry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2007
@grow fast you are insane, a pervert. The girls parents are as sick as you are
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by hafees: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2007
@Alex407:"Grow fast,all that came to my mind is the fact that you must be a northerner because the way you sounded reveals that.This the way Hausa people think and acts,it is their mentality and that is why the are not seriously educated .What da hell are you thinking while posting these thread?i am so much disappointed in you and i think this site needs more scrutiny before posting because people just come here and post rubbish.Get better thing to talk about bro,you are old enough to be rendering advice on these."

Alex why dont u address the poster only instead of delving into ethnic and geopolitical zones insults. Pls be more reasonable next time.

For the poster, if you are waiting for somebody to pat your back, you will wait for ever, what you have done is simply wrong, but the good thing is you can still correct this horrendous situation. A girl of 14/15 shld not be having sex, and a man of 31 should have no business having sex with her.If it happens she gets the V V F situation, God forbids, do have the finances to help her life. A word is enough for the wise, wait for this girl if u really love her and she's not just for sexual recreations
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by uchetobi(f): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2007
Thanx sauce kid I thot as much
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by EKENEA(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2007
Don't waste your time planning to marry 15 years girl,You have to arrange you life because it is not what rush in and out, at 15 she is not yet a woman but a kid. for God sake leave her alone.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Albato(m): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2007
Am sure this is coming from one of those pot bellied old men who pick up 14 year old college girls. Pervert  angry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by MP007(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2007
u de-- what? Ii had sex with a 14 year old and u come online posting up shit, Thank your stars that u aint in the united states , You cant have sex with a minor , Thats crazy. She is too young for you uncle , dam
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by benedo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2007
I dont know why u guys are wasting your time with this FOOL!, doesnt this post sound kinda funny/weird to someone out there.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by saucekid(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2007
*but they keep contributing* undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by abutex: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2007
Bro grow fast fool,u are too much infact.God forgive you
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by oyie(f): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2007
fool!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by TmeD0(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2007
Why is everyone wasting time responding to this attention-seeking slowpoke that can even construct a complete coherent sentence? All you have to do is look at his previous thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94589.0.html Thanks to Saucekid for busting this dim-wit! Peace!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2007
hi

can u imagine?
u senior this girl with 16yrs n deflowered her @ 144444444 years?

MAY PEACE ELUDE U 4 D REST OF UR LIFE!
MAY ABUSE PURSUE U EVERYWHERE U GO!
MAY CHILD ABUSE NEVER CEASE FROM UR GENERATION!
MAY U REAP D EVIL SEED U HAVE SOWN.
WHAT WICKEDNESS IS THIS IN THIS AGE?
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2007
hi

can u imagine?
u senior this girl with 16yrs n deflowered her @ 144444444 years?

MAY PEACE ELUDE U 4 D REST OF UR LIFE!
MAY ABUSE PURSUE U EVERYWHERE U GO!
MAY CHILD ABUSE NEVER CEASE FROM UR GENERATION!
MAY U REAP D EVIL SEED U HAVE SOWN.
WHAT WICKEDNESS IS THIS IN THIS AGE?
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Omooze(f): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2007
U make me wanna PUKE lipsrsealed MEn dis is so disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked how on earth can u be so cruel 2 a little girl by deflowering her at d unripe age of 14!!!!!!!! shocked haba dats pure and unadulterated child abuse. if ders a word like dt if she were 2 b ur younger sis would u allow another guy hurt her lyk u just did? men i think u shuld have ur head examined 4 even thnking of getting married 2 her! think straight and do d right thing 4 once. Go and look 4 sum1 ur age 2 get married 2. angry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by MrTurkey(m): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2007
duh
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by NihilceM: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ poster

Na una know.

Whatever you do nor concern us.

People who dey shout child-abuse: NA NAIJA WE DEY.

The law doesn't give a hoot about a full fledged woman, ma small pikin e go dey worry about?

Find something else to say. Since the girl family don agree, make she carry go.

Further education nor go help the girl sef, because as I dey see am so, na real olodo she be.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by 2dye4(m): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2007
Nihil-ce-M:

@ poster

Na una know.

Whatever you do nor concern us.

People who dey shout child-abuse: NA NAIJA WE DEY.

The law doesn't give a hoot about a full fledged woman, ma small pikin e go dey worry about?

Find something else to say. Since the girl family don agree, make she carry go.

Further education nor go help the girl sef, because as I dey see am so, na real olodo she be.

quite agree, but that d law doesnt protect doesnt make it rite.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by eiete(f): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2007
My God, what is nigeria turning into?

You have the gusts to come online and say you,  a 30 yr old ;had SEX with a MINOR.  shocked

She's not yet of the legal age (18) to give concent you slowpoke.

This is sexual abuse simple. I'm suprised the the admin of this web site has not yet reported you to the police.   shocked

For God's sake she is old enough to be your daughter.

Where were the parents of the girl all this whille? They should be jailed.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by tikiGal(f): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2007
haba daddy, shocked
cradle snatching!child abuse!!.mental torture!!!(my list is endless)
you deflowered her at 14! sadam surprised her parent even consider you waiting till she is 16, that shld arrest u and cut ur blokos for the dogs)! tongue,
isnt enuff that they ask that you wait till she is 16?
abeg , bros ku ku ma wait to finish wat u stared ke.
shameless agbaya!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2007
iceblue's friend says:

Man u dey enjoy the thing and the thing dey sweet you. men i wan be like u but i no one be like useless fellow like you. being like u is messed up. but i wan advise u. go do the thing wey u do for the girl at the age of 14 yrs to your sister and tell the whole wide world how the thing be. u useless olori buruku omo ale. i dey sure say no bi your mama born you.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by PurestBoy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2007
Let's leave the stupid guy alone. He wants us to notice him and he's achieved this because we've wasted precious time reading and replying his thread. Nonsense
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ poster

se na edo state you dey reside abi wia? your mouth big reach because u fit hide behind ur computer. give us address make we discuss this matter PERSONALLY.

you, me and a couple of very 'enthusiastic' debaters. as you have seen, we only need you to fix a time and place. wetin sef, i fit use my boys for edo track you down. perverts like u are not hard to find
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by tinkerbery(f): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2007
shocked shocked shocked HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP! SOME ONE NEEDS HELP  angry ,  shocked have you gone off your mind?  can i ask a question? have you being to the little girl's parents house? becos, if it were my folks, God ve mercy on u. i know all u see now is fresh meat,  with the curves in place, you are worst than men that beat up their wives sad afraid to go for women that would tell you how to do things right tongue take the tongue man shocked infact you need flogging for posting this grin. you sure are a coward and i cant know wat else to Use on u angry  angry perverted idiota!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... / . / If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.