Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen (14856 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by sima(f): 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2007
haba, why you won marry a girl that is 15 even if she is 16, she is still young.
and the marrige might not last because she will miss her youth life and trust me she will regret it later in life and could d, u,  undecided.
o boy she too young ooo
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by SweetT1: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2007
@Poster

NO! you can NOT. And if i was this young girl's brother, you are already a dead Gorilla meat ! Olosi.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by chinesedoll(f): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2007
Sweet T:

@Poster

NO! you can NOT. And if i was this young girl's brother, you are already a dead Gorilla meat ! Olosi.

guy u forgot to add sometin
oloriburuku,olorigbeske
dat guy is simply retarded
na ur type dey rape children of 2yrs
u shld be arrested
yeeye fowl
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by oxygenL(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2007
what the hell is My Grow Fast still doing, he should have come out and apologise, i wonder the type of person he is,
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by playmate(f): 12:23am On Dec 01, 2007
wat,are u insane!!!!!!!!!u shuldn't even b askin its WRONG!!!
wat is nigeria turnin into 15 years old girl married 2 some1 16 years older?even 16 years is way too young,dnt u watch documentaries nd see hw young girls die because of early marriage nd early pregnancy?u must b a very terrible guy,uve even disvirgined her,even dat girl craze no b small. shocked shocked shocked
der shuld b a law against such immoral nd disregardin acts dis is [b]CHILD-ABUSE[/b]but of course dis is nigeria dos in power wont care.
wich kain mumu love u talk say una share
i pity u jst marry her,by d tym u start avin grey hair she'll dump u 4 som1 younger or rather some wit fresh blood wink
foolish girl she's infatuated nd dey re talkin bout love.love my foot.
d two of dem re 2 blame but mostly d guy he shuld av known better nd d parents hmmmm,too bad children cnt choose der parents.
truly no one is above mistake,dey need serious prayers.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by er: 4:37am On Dec 01, 2007
guy, u sef!!! which levels?? love no be bad tin, but my guy, wait make d banana ripe b4 u pluck now!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by toofresh(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2007
neva imagined i culd hear somtin like dis in ma life god ,dis is absurd ,u need to go for a counsellin session cos u just gona end up killin her and lets place a bet ,u can neva marry her,go find somone else,u just been egbon agbaya,damn ,na wa oooooooo,ask god for forgivness
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by SignorZax: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2007
I see you from Edo, assume you be babe you for done go Italy go do Ashewo since.

See ya life! You still get mouth take talk upon say you de do bad thing.

My gosh! How rotten can people get, God Abeg help us o!. AMEN.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by SignorZax: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2007
Question:
"Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen"

Answer:
"NO! NO!! NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Reason:
"Go find ya mate, yeye man"
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by kateflow(f): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2007
@signor

u no go leave the guy na super story him and the girl dey do
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by saucekid(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2007
kateflow:

@signor

u no go leave the guy na super story him and the girl dey do

word
DA SAUCE IS KOOL
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by kateflow(f): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2007
@sauce kid

my runaway love howdy
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by saucekid(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2007
@ kate,

i'm good and cool cool cool
hit me up on YIM so we catch up
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by kateflow(f): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2007
not online
am running from some online EFCC
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by saucekid(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2007
oh,
*sign in in invi mode the hit me up*
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by jayb(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2007
Bros!!!!!!!  15 na rightful age for marriage where you come from, abi?. no wahala na, u fi marry the girl nobody dey hold you
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by sweetberry(f): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2007
i don't know you but i can tell that you are a loser, friendless, havin sex with a child, doesn't have the bottle to talk to a matured lady,so decide to stay with the teenager that probably gave you the time of day & worshipped you.

i cn't even believe you are even thinking of marryin a 15 yr old girl, doesn't the fact that she is a minor bother you or the fact that you can easily be her father?

oh so you feel guilty about what we faceless people on the forum are saying, you wait until they hear about this in your town you will know the feeling of guilt & shame then.

where i live you will be placed o the sex offender list, you will be banned from working with children and your face will be on the front page of almost all the newspaper & your name will be tainted forever because you are a PAEDOPHILE

i can go on & on but all I'm going to say is shame on you!!!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by oziomatv(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2007
It's only that nigeria authority don't know the meaning of pedophilia you should have been in jail by now. I think you are influencing the little girl with money because she's from a poor family. I know a well being family will not admit that. please go for your age if you know how to talk in front of a mature girl not primary schoolgirl.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by angelchi(f): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2007
bt serious @ grow fast, do u urself tink it makes sense? wel i leave u 2 do d tinking.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by liftedone(f): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2007
CRADLE SNATCHER. PAEDOPHILE. ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN. CHILD MOLESTER.
CHILD ABUSE. CHILD DESECRATION. CHILD DESTRCTION. CHILD MOLESTATION. SEX ABUSE.

Mr Man, leave that little girl alone. Find someone your own age.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by akara(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2007
Her parents telling you to wait till she is 16 is the their way of telling you to buzzzz off.
One day you sef go born girl pikin. #
olodo rabatta.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by naija4laif: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2007
lol, chai mr.poster
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by cblow(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2007
@ grow fast
i know u cant wait for her to grow fast, the reason you said you cant wait. u shld also be ashamed to be proud to declare u r a craddle stealer and also deflowered her at an innocent age of 14. by ur age you shld know better. if you cant wait till she is 18 then leave her alone, cos even the 16 years sef is still too small. i just pray that your marriage be fuitful and you have some daughters too, then you will know what it is like when at age 10 she tells you she is in love with a 60 year old man. grin
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by philip404u: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2007
growfast, you should look within and ask yourself " am I cursed?" you want everyone to believe that all those other pussys you have being banging are not good enough quooooo.
be-careful. or,
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by don2002(m): 3:41am On Dec 03, 2007
o'boy u no dey shame? I think that is child abuse. Pls wait 4d the little guy to get at least 18 pls.
U see all these years, when a underage sees a man organ, they run, but we see 2day, they jst welcome n grab the dick.
It's ur type that remove that fear 4rm them.
Guy don't take it personal.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by growfast(m): 8:11am On Dec 03, 2007
@all======l just see through your replies and l could see the work of the devil out there.

For your information l will never leave that girl she is part of me now and forever, l therefore advice you all save your breath and find a better thing to do or you could save time pick up a stone and start trowing them into the bush for all l care, aproko, watin concern una sef for this matter na, small question when l ask una and everybody just dey talk any how including the bad girls and boys,
hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and waka comot l none get una time sef
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2007
child abuse embarassed
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2007
chilld abuse angry angry angry pple like you should be arrested and left to die in kirikiri. yeye man.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by buzzgonz(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2007
which child is been abuse here!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2007
buzzgonz:

which child is been abuse here!

Have you read this topic from the beginning?
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by swoosh(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2007
I think this 'grow fast' guy's just pulling every1's legs. Im sure he;s enjoying the huge attention this post had generated

This indeed is quite condemnable (if it did happen) but we must not 4get that this is almost the order of the day now - most girls get deflowered b4 or at age 14, and by much older men- sometimes men in 40s (I stand 2b corrected)

I guess we r beggening to have similar beliefs as some south East Asians - that deflowering a girl rejuvenates a man

maybe there's much more we can do individually than reign curses
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by ohwofasa(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2007
u need 2 check ur head again & again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... / . / If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.