Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen (14855 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by 3d(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2007
bros na wa ohhhh1 15 year old u no dey think?

for justice sakes someone kal the cops this crap head just confessed his crime?

see u in court, never fear your love go land u for jail soon mke i casssssssh u.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Bennyboy(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2007
Unicef, Unicef, the man una dey find dey here o. 10000000 counts of child abuse. And just for the one whey him tell us o, many may still abound hidden,

undecided cry undecided

For cryin out loud we are in 2007, gone are the days when people really see importance in "catching them young". This is just plain child abuse, full stop.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by lasmiles(f): 9:28am On Dec 10, 2007
na wah 4 u oooooooooooo, u be agbaya, 15, mofeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, that is too young, u disflowered her when she was 14, if she even wanted it, u shd atleast stop it, or u dont know how to stick ur koko where it rightly belongs,i really do not know wht to say to u , and moreover if u cannot wait for njust one year , then u dont really love her, instead na fresh blood u dey findddd, wait make she 21 oooooooooooooo.Agbaya oshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, shioooooooooo
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by mababe(f): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2007
lasmiles:

na wah for you oooooooooooo, u be agbaya, 15, mofeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, that is too young, u disflowered her when she was 14, if she even wanted it, u should atleast stop it, or u don't know how to stick your koko where it rightly belongs,i really do not know wht to say to u , and moreover if u cannot wait for njust one year , then u don't really love her, instead na fresh blood u dey findddd, wait make she 21 oooooooooooooo.Agbaya oshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, shioooooooooo
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by mababe(f): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2007
The issue here is not to apportioned the blame on the guy alone,it takes two to tangle u knw,the girl should be blamed too,cos shes so immature and should not be thinking of an affair at that age of hers. I dont knw what the world is turning into!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by NihilceM: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2007
Signor

I see you from Edo, assume you be babe you for done go Italy go do Ashewo since.

See ya life! You still get mouth take talk upon say you de do bad thing.

My gosh! How rotten can people get, God Abeg help us o!. AMEN.

Here we go. Although I was expecting this comment,

Mister "holier than thou", why don't you just insult him and leave the tribe alone?

And on what basis do you claim that if he were a girl he would be a prostitute?

Is there any gene that defines this type of behaviour?

I don't think so, so let's stop showing our cultural deficiency on line.

These prejudices and stereotypes don't fit someone like you who is trying to potray a good way of living.

Peace!  wink
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2007
Nihil, your advice is as sensible as ever! smiley
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by NihilceM: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2007
Siena:

Nihil, your advice is as sensible as ever! smiley

Big brother! cheesy

Thank you!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2007
n i think say na my own bad pass, e get 1 chick when dey trip 4 me she's 16 n am 24 by the way,the chick is always on my grill,her bro even confronted me concerning the situation n i told him i wasnt dating he's sis.me n the guy sef no even sabi each other ooo.sometimes eh this smally dem sef na dem dey ask for wahala.am not comfortable talking 2 the girl cos shes always professing her undying 10kobo love 4 me, so the best thing i did was to brush her n told her neva 2 come 2 my casa again, e vex me reach the the point weh i brush am with slap na, but mehn for real eh things like dis dey happun steady na just say this bobo expose im own.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by NihilceM: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2007
youmour:

n i think say na my own bad pass, e get 1 chick when dey trip 4 me she's 16 n am 24 by the way,the chick is always on my grill,her bro even confronted me concerning the situation n i told him i wasnt dating he's sis.me n the guy sef no even sabi each other ooo.sometimes eh this smally them sef na them dey ask for wahala.am not comfortable talking 2 the girl because shes always professing her undying 10kobo love 4 me, so the best thing i did was to brush her n told her never 2 come 2 my casa again, e vex me reach the the point weh i brush am with slap na, but mehn for real eh things like this dey happun steady na just say this bobo expose im own.

Na so you go dey brush your wife with slaps when she nor agree with you?
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by growfast(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2007
@youmour ----- are you alright? how can you slap her give her what she want and let her be a happy woman
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by NihilceM: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2007
grow fast:

@youmour ----- are you alright? how can you slap her give her what she want and let her be a happy woman

No comment for you! angry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by sylvao2000(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2007
@poster -========= this is local madness were is this grow fast from, l guess he must be a yoruba man
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by kennie89: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2007
bros ur own don finish pata pata. u don craze. u disvirgined d small girl @ d age of 14 and u fit talk am, u no dey shame? i no no say fools @ 31 still dey exist until i read dis idiotic post u sent. i no blame u sef, na d gal parents i blame. they make u wait till she bcom 16, rubbish talk. foolish jdiot, go marry ur mate and stop followin and d poor gal. best advice u can eva get in ur life! IDIOT!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by burgy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2007
U SICK F**K, GET UR SICK AND FILTHY HANDS OFF THE TEEN, IMAGINE UR DAUGHTER OF 14YRS N SOME MONTHS WITH A SICK PRICK LIKE YOU WHO'S ABOUT 16 YEARS OLDER THAN SHE IS AND TELL ME ITS JUST ABOUT LOVE AND MARRIAGE AND NOT ABUSE!!! U R SO SO SO SO SICK . AND U EVEN HAD THE GUTS TO POST HERE THAT U ARE UPSET, U ARE BTR OFF IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL, CHECK UR SELF IN NOW BEFORE U DEFILE OTHER 14 YR OLDS!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by neve: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2007
May God have mercy on you. cry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2007
AND
grow fast
wetin una dey talk sef soo now i do wrong as i no shine the cotonou abi,i no just undastand una views 4 dis site sef.i cant brush my wife cos she's gon be in sync 24/7
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Neyoyo(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ poster. I'm not saying you are irresponsible,but if any body says you are responsible,he is a great liar.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by RiffRaff: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2007
haaaa! haba Han han! haaaa!

Chairman, easy oh! i hope u wont tear somebody's kini.

i will sue u for child abuse. that girl is too young but then maybe u are one of those that think all pussy is ripe as long as it can grow hair. take it easy sha! but then will u marry ur daughter out at aged 16? hen?
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by augustluv(f): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2007
na because say na u disvirgin her na make u wan marry her abi?oga na wa 4 u o
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Maryam: 11:46am On Dec 13, 2007
Growfast wat state are u from and ur little queen as well. Please i need to know because things like this are common between Igbo & Hausa States. An old Igbo man marrying a very young lady old enough to be his daughter and in the Northern part, the female children are bethroted at a very early stage.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by coolisaac(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2007
Guy, don't act like a fool, u are older than her with not just 5 years but 15 years, u are not at all serious.

You are supose to advise her, u are like a uncle to her not a husband.

Its is a crime.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by rosecare(f): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2007
LOOK UGLY NOTING LIKE CRIME embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
IF YOU KNOW YOU LOVE HER AND YOU CAN BUILD UP THE RELATION BETWEEN BOTH
GO AHEAD cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

SUCH IS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by bjibola: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2007
grow fast, check the screws on your head, a few might be missing. Oloshi gatiti. Is that the type of girls your mates are marrying. U r obviously a bleeped up illiterate baboon. Leave the girl, let her grow up not grow fast like your stupid name suggests. U have o freaking clue what love is. Agbaya Osi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by growfast(m): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2007
why should people expecially 9ja cary watin none concern them for head just small question l ask and them all just dey act like mumu. l blam anybody,
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by gfaroh: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2007
U get spiritual problems.Go your villiage go fine solution.Asawo! angry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2007
@ Growfast:

Yaba General Hospital
regrets to tell you that
your birth was an accident.

Please report to the
nearest psychriatic unit
to be put down.

We apologise for
the inconvenience.

P-A-E-D-O-P-H-I-L-E!! angry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Obelomo: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2007
Yeye man! R. Kelly! You should be ashamed of yourself, she is not even old enough to drive.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by jayvin01: 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2007
Topic! &Poster angry

You'z a Big fuckin fool and a child abuser!!! dumb silly f^ckin lame n a gay ass stupid farmrat!!! angry angry angry angry

Clown!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by femo2000(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2007
Hello guys,

e be like say dis guy(poster) don dey craze well well

wetin u dey look so tey u grow reach like dis u no get fine gals close 2 ya age, na on e small gal wey just dey no wetin be m*****tion, wey im mama still dey bath, wey just enter SS1e.t.c  you go they toast! U sef go kon they fill for town sey U get girlfriend.
girlfriend abi ur daughter age mate.

U no they shame
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by lumideezle(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2007
ive gat just 4 words 4 u "uve gatta be crazy"
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by swiftycool(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2007
Bros dont mind dem jare, if u are a muslim  like many on this thread, its aiight
go on and Bleep up d girls youth
After all it was the life style of the randy yet holy Prophet
who took a 12 year old child as wife. Abi i lie?
somebody swear he didnt lash her! f*#kin PERVERT!
And they now  say R kelly is sick, start from Moh,,,,,,, whatevah!
SICK! SICK! SIIICCCKKK!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.