Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen (14854 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by growfast(m): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2007
@all ---- your replies make me feel guilty, and this will be the last time am going to read any reply here before am push to change my love toward this angel , like l said before,  l love her so much and nothing can ever change that OK even if l see any nairalander in person,

Make l tell Una pls this insult is enuf OK, am just too mad right now ,  

One question to all ----------- Do you want to separate us? l guess if l keep reading this, something evil could just happen l better leave before that happen

l love her and nothing can Chang that
                                                      thank you all for your insult.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by oluwaseun8(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2007
Man you are a disgrace to the nation, u had a sex with a 14years old girl. , i guess you are old enough to be her father.

Man na wa for you , na because say naija don spoil ,if to say na another country u do that,dem go jail you for real .
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by mellow(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2007
You guys are too hard on this guy. what has he done? Is it is fault that he cannot toast

a mature lady? All this ladies where all here when this guy needed a woman and none

of them yieded to him and now he has gone psycho and ended up in the arms of an infant

child. Now this guy has gone crazy and needs rehabilitation and you girls are to blame for it.

@ Grow fast I don't honestly know why you are going contrary to your name but methinks there

is a nut let loosed in your blame and don't worry I am going to organise a charity fund that will

take care of your psycho bills.

ewu akpukpantin
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Gbemyte(f): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2007
how cud u ve asked such a question,d girl in question is a stupid girl how cud she aloowed u to deflower her at dat tender age
even d parent dat said u shud wait another year is a stupid parent.U want to tell me dat since dis year u didnt meet a woman of ur choice,too bad.Wat u ve done is called child abuse.Dont ask such a stupid question again here.Dont corrupt young fellow out here.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by sheisnice(f): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2007
Pls all, let us not criticize him but rather pray for him, i think he needs prayer not criticism. He may be going through some serious curse or smt, so pls let use our Godly heart to pray and not Criticize him.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by ndumart: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2007
15? Thats wicked, callous and pathetic.It think the ministry of women affairs needs to hear about this.She could be your daughter.I pray u sire many daughters.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by naijaborn(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2007
@growfast, yu seem to hav grown too fast while that thing in yur skull's slow in growth,
yu claim to be 31 nd yur stil yarnin bluhhhhhh! shocked yur case;more than a disgrace;is simply pathetic! lipsrsealed undecided tongue
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by macozanini(f): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2007
u are a serial PEADOPHILE , you mmust be lock up. in fact im going to report you to the police. SHAME ON YOU!!!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by karinkapo: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2007

YES YOU CAN

HELLO ALL,
I WANT US ALL TO STOP POINTING ACCUSING FINGER TO THIS YOUNG GUY, EVERY ONE ON EARTH AS THE RIGHT TO DO AND UNDO WHAT EVER PLEASES HIM OR HER. HE HAS THE RIGHT TO MARRY ANYBODY AT ANY AGE. IN THE NORTH GIRLS DO MARRY BEFORE THEY SEE THEIR PERIODS(MENSTRUATION), I MEAN BEFORE PUBERTY AGE, SO WHAT HAS HE DONE WRONG, NEVER THE LESS I AM AGAINST HIM DISFLOURING THIS GIRL AT THE AGE OF 14, BUT LETS BE A BIT SERIOUS, HE MADE A MISTAKE, HE ADMIT IT AND HE WANT TO CORRECT HIS ERRORS BY MARRYING HIS GIRL FRIEND.

@POSTER,MY ADVICE FOR YOU, IS THAT, YOU CAN DO A COURT MARRIAGE FOR HER NOW SO THAT YOU WILL NOT LOOSE HER AND LET HER CONTINUE WITH HER STUDIES UNTIL SHE IS OLD ENOUGH TO HANDLE A HOME. I HAVE SEEN A MARRIAGE WHERE BY THE COUPLES WHILE THEY WERE STILL A TEENAGER WENT TO COURT TO FORMALISED THEIR RELATIONSHIP BEFORE THEY WENT TO UNIVERSITY, TODAY, THEY ARE HAPPILY MARRIED, IT IS WHEN THEY ARE ABOUT GETTING MARRIED(CHURCH WEDDING AFTER UNIVERSITY EDUCATION) THAT BOTH PARENTS WERE TOLD AT THE COURT THAT THIS CHILDREN OF THEIRS HAD FORMALISED THEIR RELATIONSHIP LONG AGO.

IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF LOOSING HER, THEN FORMARLISE IT BY TAKING HER TO COURT, MANY ADULT ARE OUT THERE BUT 80% OF THEM ALL ARE SECOND HAND MATERIALS, DIFFERENT MEN HAVE LIED ON THEM. DON'T BE ASHAME OF YOURSELF ONLY BE BOLD AND BE A MAN.

I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST I WISH MYSELF.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by eiete(f): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2007
At this rate i can see that you are only mature physically,

but mentally have the brain of a 15 year old. sad

So God help you is all i can say.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2007
karinkapo:

YES YOU CAN

HELLO ALL,
I WANT US ALL TO STOP POINTING ACCUSING FINGER TO THIS YOUNG GUY, EVERY ONE ON EARTH AS THE RIGHT TO DO AND UNDO WHAT EVER PLEASES HIM OR HER. HE HAS THE RIGHT TO MARRY ANYBODY AT ANY AGE. IN THE NORTH GIRLS DO MARRY BEFORE THEY SEE THEIR PERIODS(MENSTRUATION), I MEAN BEFORE PUBERTY AGE, SO WHAT HAS HE DONE WRONG, NEVER THE LESS I AM AGAINST HIM DISFLOURING THIS GIRL AT THE AGE OF 14, BUT LETS BE A BIT SERIOUS, HE MADE A MISTAKE, HE ADMIT IT AND HE WANT TO CORRECT HIS ERRORS BY MARRYING HIS GIRL FRIEND.

@POSTER,MY ADVICE FOR YOU, IS THAT, YOU CAN DO A COURT MARRIAGE FOR HER NOW SO THAT YOU WILL NOT LOOSE HER AND LET HER CONTINUE WITH HER STUDIES UNTIL SHE IS OLD ENOUGH TO HANDLE A HOME. I HAVE SEEN A MARRIAGE WHERE BY THE COUPLES WHILE THEY WERE STILL A TEENAGER WENT TO COURT TO FORMALISED THEIR RELATIONSHIP BEFORE THEY WENT TO UNIVERSITY, TODAY, THEY ARE HAPPILY MARRIED, IT IS WHEN THEY ARE ABOUT GETTING MARRIED(CHURCH WEDDING AFTER UNIVERSITY EDUCATION) THAT BOTH PARENTS WERE TOLD AT THE COURT THAT THIS CHILDREN OF THEIRS HAD FORMALISED THEIR RELATIONSHIP LONG AGO.

IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF LOOSING HER, THEN FORMARLISE IT BY TAKING HER TO COURT, MANY ADULT ARE OUT THERE BUT 80% OF THEM ALL ARE SECOND HAND MATERIALS, DIFFERENT MEN HAVE LIED ON THEM. DON'T BE ASHAME OF YOURSELF ONLY BE BOLD AND BE A MAN.

You are even more demented than the poster.
So because northerners,(some in their fifties)in Nigeria are subjecting little prepubertal girls to rape and call it marriage,that makes it ok.
You make me sick!
Go to the north and see countless little girls that ended up with connections between their vagina,rectum and bladder.
Leaking urine and feces,abandoned by the okongwu and his family and thrown out like a piece of trash.
read about vesicovaginal fistula before you talk like a street kid
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by VIC4U: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2007
Another child abuse
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Elpee(f): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2007
its obvious hes seekin attention, why wuld u want to marry a 15 year old girl she doesnt even know her left from her right yet, dast absurd gosh man u need to fix things put u 31 for chrsses sake gan, gosh pls look for a more suitable to be, cuz i feel it wont work at all only if she ends up being a sex slave
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Elpee(f): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2007
imagine nd i was just tellin my bf to wait ten years last nite lol gosh pips r crazyyy, d girl no gbadun sef,
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by topkin(m): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2007
Bros, na wa to u o!!! Shuo!!! U be agbaya o shocked Ur mate don finish for market? Grow up bro! Am sure all ur mates av turned u down probably cos daerz a lot of tins rung wit u!!! Paedophile!!!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by FactorChic(f): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2007
LMAO, are u kidding me shocked shocked shocked shocked

EWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, abeg dis guys is just looking for attention, u even slept with her when she was 14, and u said u're older than her with almost 16 yrs, YOU ARE A SHAMELESS HE-GOAT! angry

She loves you? are u ok? what does a 15 yr old know about love? Can't u find someone ur own age? and her parents said u can marry her when she's 16, are they that poor? I bet u didn't ask that girl out, u are one of those old folks from d stone age who give their children to old wealthy men, i'm sure that's d case here, You should be ashamed of urself, u even had d guts to come here and write this stupid post, I'm sure you're not in the states, because you will rot in jail!!!! angry GOSH!!! How can ube so cruel!!!

But I want to believe this is a joke, if not, May God punish u!, AMEN! angry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by FactorChic(f): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2007
karinkapo:

YES YOU CAN

HELLO ALL,

YOU SHOULD BE SHOT DEAD FOR THIS STUPID COMMENT YOU MADE, i BET YOU SLEEP WITH 9 YR OLDS, HOW CAN U TELL HIM TO GO MARRY A 15 YR OLD, WHAT MAN IN HIS RIGHT SENSE WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH A 15 YR OLD, AND HE IS LIKE 30 SOMETHING, YOU ARE A BIG FOOL! angry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by topkin(m): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2007
This is not a time to condemm this insane fellow, wat this pycho need frw us all is a holistic mental rehabilation, mad-men like
Clifford Orji and co started like this before they went haywire. so let us all prevent this one frm gettin lose on the society, it
is better handle now cos his madness is just at the infancy at least he can still post on this forum. please save a derailing soul.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Lady2(f): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2007
Chei grow fast

This thing is just vexing me, I have a 15 year old sister and I swear if any man were to try this to her, I will throw tires around him and set him ablase, such nonsense, if I see u I will set u ablase too, Nonsense

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by swiftycool(m): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2007
Whats all the stress about? after all, a certain exhulted prophet once confisicated his young
aides 12 year old chick AND MARRIED HER!.
And since he was sooooo holy, i,d say it aint wrong to emulate that shit!
or what u think peeps?
Bros ride on jare You R more responsible than dat prophet,
support your moves with the lifestyle of the Hallowed Prophet.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by growfast(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2007
@all ------ One more thing we are so happy with each other every minute,  l don't know what's you guys stress,
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by emelumgini(f): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2007
grow fast, what tribe are u? are u sure u want to marry the girl or u have something else to do with her. cos i cant imagin that.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by gr8child(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2007
Growfast you are a funny guy. And by funny I mean insane. cheesy
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Mant(m): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2007
Hi Nairalander,

It is not a crime to proposed any age, however it is a big SIN to sleep with lady u have not married.

Firstly, u need to beg for forgiveness from God and may Almighty God forgive u and me all our sin.

Sincerely yours to marry a 15yrs girl is not too alright, even if u have arrangement for her education and other, 'cos education is only the key who can liberate someone. Please seek for education first.

I concurred with those who are of opinion of you be more patient till around 21yrs ie 5 to 6years to come.

Lastly, those big mouth u too u have ur own atrocities. undecided undecided undecided

Best wishes to husband to be, smiley smiley smiley
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by jeffoski(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2007
wonders will never seize to end i wonder what kind of love G.u have for this young girl.what is love in the first place?if you really love someone you wish the person well but in your case you want to destroy the life of the person you claim to love.first how can you sleep with her at 14 and now want to marry her if she get's pregnant what is the grantee that she will not have V V F and then i wonder if you'll still love her.then her parent that are tell you to wait till when she's 16 i wonder what they are thinking inshort wetin carry you go they look small pickin in the first place.you need deliverance seriously if you can't wait for her to be atleast 21 & find it so difficult to toast a big girl make use of technology(internet chat,sms)or read magazines there are millions of single big girls looking for husband.if you claim you love her wait and stop destroying her future.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by davotico: 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2007
you dey craise
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by davotico: 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2007
you dey crAIZE
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2007
everyone is knocking the poster. . .what about the girls parents and immediate family? they are just as guilty .
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Blackcat(f): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2007
'grow fast' unlike the others I will not insult you. You came to us for advice and thats exactly what i will give to you. Marry the girl when she is 16 as advised by her parents ,afterall you have already done the worst by fucking her, the best you can do for her is marry her(thus making a decent woman of her), so her Hot cunt does not go sharing all over the place but DO NOT TOUCH HER TILL SHE IS 18!!!!!!! Let her live with her parents after the marriage until she is matured to handle your-----  you catch my drift
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by mekoyo(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2007
Haba at fifteen. Just give the girl some time. Even 18 in our Nigerian mentality its still not ok. Give her some man. See you sef, u deflower her at 14 and some months shame!!!

I beg leave d girl o
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by RealT1(f): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2007
the only thing you need to consider is love, if both of u love each other why noy u can get married to her. But never give her belly oh cheesy
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by luridguy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2007
Real T:

the only thing you need to consider is love, if both of u love each other why noy u can get married to her. But never give her belly oh cheesy

real T no hard feelings you and the guy should share the same jail cell aba its not just that she is 15 but he said he is 16 years older o for crying out loud what is that ok lets even be a bit kind lets say to him wait till she is older lets say like 20 or 22 n lets see if she will still love his old behinde compared to some young guy her age. but wait o we are killing this guy what about the parents that say he should wait a year this life i dont know the more i think about it or maybe he some really wealty guy and the girls parents need money he angry i have a little sister who let me just say me i will kill anyone who comes near my sister o lipsrsealed be warned .if the guy is still reading he must feel really bad but the truth is no one is perfect and above mistakes but this was not a mistake its wrong its just wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.