Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1781112 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2014
A new road recently completed to link Udi town to Umumba Ndiuno in Ezeagu LGA.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chinolization: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2014
@ Passion: What is this that you have up there? Is this supposed to be a scientific award or grant? grin grin

Truly you guys 'won' in grand style. Akpu and Okpa style.. grin grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by passion007: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2014
oilykid: I will advice you to ignore the guy,if keep you arguing with him over this unnecessary arguement,you will never beat him to that.I see this argument as a blind.ignore him please to avoid further derailment of this beautiful thread

Thanks, I'll do so...whenever he wishes to feel good about Anambra, he finds something to compare with in Enugu.
But I believe my last post has put him in his place.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chinolization: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2014
Until you win a well-competed scientific award as this you are still a sleeping paper-lion.. grin

Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, has emerged winners of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists Imperial Barrel Award competed by African universities.

The university came first, scoring 79.33 percent, while Helwan University, Egypt and the Federal University of Technology,Akure came second and third respectively.

Eight universities in Nigeria participated in the competition, including Federal University of Technology, Owerri; University of Lagos; University of Ilorin; Enugu State University of Science and Technology; Nnamdi Azikiwe University; Federal University of Technology, Akure; University of Ibadan and University of Calabar.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/unizik-wins-geo-sciences-competition-among-african-universities/
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2014
Udi to Nachi, and Oji River, all the way to the border with Anambra , smooth.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2014
Owk. Enough of the derailment. Can we go back to posting pishures only undecided.

where's IGBOSON1 angry You caused all these!!!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chinolization: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2014
Passion do not get choked. Now look at a detribalized poster and what he said. Go through this thread Igboson first made the remark which all of us already knew. Why didn't you take it up with Igboson?

Its not only me that knows that UNN has sunk at all fronts both academically and otherwise. The school has been left behind while still living in the past glory.

Below are the universities of the moment; the most sought-after universities in Nigeria!

UNILORIN, UNIZIK, UNIBEN, UNILAG!

IGBOSON1:

^^^If care is not taken, Nnamdi Azikiwe University will overtake them.....that's if they haven't already!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by passion007: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2014
chinolization: Passion do not get choked. Now look at a detribalized poster and what he said. Its not only me that knows that UNN has sunk at all fronts both academically and otherwise. The school has been left behind while still living in the past glory.

Below are the university of the moment:

UNILORIN, UNIZIK, UNIBEN, UNILAG!

Chino, I've been counselled that talking to you is like talking to a rock.
I'm presently chatting with the woman slicing my 'ugu' at Nkwo Emene, and she makes better sense than you.
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2014
chinolization: @ Passion: What is this that you have up there? Is this supposed to be a scientific award or grant? grin grin

Truly you guys 'won' in grand style. Akpu and Okpa style.. grin grin

I woke up this morning and asked my wife to cook Okpa for my Saturday morning enjoyment grin

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2014
"Daddy, your food is ready". My lovely wife said cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Please bring it over to the front of the house.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chinolization: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2014
We are on the same page.. grin grin

Just captured this pix while wifey is busy in the kitchen prepping yam and sauce for me!

spyder880:

I woke up this morning and asked my wife to cook Okpa for my Saturday morning enjoyment grin

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2014
Chai!
Whoever invented okpa should be honoured with a posthumous degree in culinary science. grin

9 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chinolization: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2014
Wow..okpa dey make sense. I used to buy those ones made by Udi and Oji River people whenever I visit Enugu state..

Its a nice protein-filled meal..

spyder880: Chai!
Whoever invented okpa should be honoured with a posthumous degree in culinary science. grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2014
Damn!!! grin You just gotta love this spydder. See how he tactfully doused the tension and calmed everyone grin
Spyder i'm nominating you for next year's Nobel peace prize awards grin

13 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by passion007: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Damn!!! grin You just gotta love this spydder. See how he tactfully doused the tension and calmed everyone grin

The Magic of Okpa... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by iconize(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Damn!!! grin You just gotta love this spydder. See how he tactfully doused the tension and calmed everyone grin
True that.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by TabletMan: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2014
Lol...gringringrin

Funny men.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2014
And as I drove out to find our daily bread. ........ "Daddy bye bye, come back on time"

I can't imagine how life would have been boring, without my family.

12 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by passion007: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2014
spyder880: And as I drove out to find our daily bread. ........ "Daddy bye bye, come back on time"

Hahahaha
Very beautiful!
Spyder, father of 4... smiley

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2014
spyder880: And as I drove out to find our daily bread. ........ "Daddy bye bye, come back on time"

Spydder!!!! shocked shocked Umu na'ano cha Obulokwa obele olu ka'iji cheesy Chino, when will you catch up :

TabletMan: Lol... gringringrin
Funny men.
Nwokem How far, i saw your handwork on the niger bridge thread. Imelu ofuma wink
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by TabletMan: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2014
Nnewi1stSon:

Nwokem How far, i saw your handwork on the niger bridge thread. Imelu ofuma wink
My brother, I dey like say I no dey oh... That niger bridge thread is nothing but a coincidence.
How far abt ur asia migration?
Are u there already or are u still in 9ja.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2014
TabletMan: My brother, I dey like say I no dey oh... That niger bridge thread is nothing but a coincidence.
How far abt ur asia migration? shocked
Are u there already or are u still in 9ja.
I dont recall telling you the bolded. Or have you been stalking me shocked
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2014

Spyder u like to do that thing. Why 4 naw? Why not 2. Me I got one and no plans yet for another. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by TabletMan: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: I dont recall telling you the bolded. Or have you been stalking me shocked
Lol.... That I don't run to every thread and type nonsense does not mean that I am not active.

I am virtually in every section reading every topic cos I hardly sleep at night..gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nnewi1stSon: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2014
TabletMan: Lol.... That I don't run to every thread and type nonsense does not mean that I am not active.

I am virtually in every section reading every topic cos I hardly sleep at night..gringrin
Lol, onye nmuo gringrin. You no go go help mumcy for shop okwu ya? Inoru ebea na'achayari anya gringrin. Anyways i'll send you a PM shortly!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2014
Our new Terminal should be 50% Complete. Spyder try new pix when u visit that area. Try to wear suit so that u will be allowed inside. Hahahaha. So possible I feel.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by TabletMan: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Lol, onye nmuo gringrin. You no go go help mumcy for shop okwu ya? Inoru ebea na'achayari anya gringrin. Anyways i'll send you a PM shortly!
Lol... Its not my fault say I no dey sleep oh. Na wetin I learn from boarding school.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by londoner: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Enugu, I'm so proud of you!!!!!

If I did not know I would have assumed those houses were in Abuja. They are designed and finished to the same hight standard. Just WOW......I must make it to Enugu on my next visit to Nigeria, it looks so peaceful and even the people look less stressed in the face......Lol

Does anyone know the flight time and route from ABJ to ENU?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
londoner: Enugu, I'm so proud of you!!!!!

If I did not know I would have assumed those houses were in Abuja. They are designed and finished to the same hight standard. Just WOW......I must make it to Enugu on my next visit to Nigeria, it looks so peaceful and even the people look less stressed in the face......Lol

Does anyone know the flight time and route from ABJ to ENU?

You can book Arik from London to Enugu. It will stop over at Abuja or Lagos for about 3-5 hours,then they'll put you in a local Arik plane to continue your journey to Enugu.
Another option is to fly Ethiopian airline from Heathrow or Gatwick to Enugu. Again,they will stop over briefly in Addis Ababa (Usually about 15 to 30 minutes) and transfer you into a big Boeing 767 300 series to fly into Enugu.
Either way, Your choice! grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by londoner: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
^^^Thank you Cjrane. I'm likely to go to Enugu from Abuja, as I plan to be in Abuja at the end of the year for a vacation. Will try and stop off in Calabar for the carnival too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.