Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1784178 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You haven't apologized to me.
Mmm, if I could avoid what happened, I would. But since i can't, I'll apologise... M sorry •
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
oneeast: The termites are here already. cheesy cheesy

That is what happens when you are an imitation prophet to the Igbo cause which you have sworn to defend and protect, but because you have no principles to guide your action, you are like a loose canon that shoots both the enemy and your comrades at the same time. A deadly gun that kills more friends than foes is not a good weapon grin grin.
Judge yourself in the defense of Ndigbo you have sworn to do. Are you a weapon of strength or weakness to us?

A better Enugu is 100% in your interest. How difficult is that to see?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haRVYBD36uY

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by londoner: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Its funny that people are showing crowds of adults andcildren in a mall.....maybe they don't attend school or work,so they can crowd Shoprite.

I dont see the reason people are chest beating. Anyhoo, I am enjoying the Enugu pictires and also enjoy the ones on the Ibadan thread.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
banega: Mmm, if I could avoid what happened, I would. But since i can't, I'll apologise... M sorry •

Thats the Banega I know....Iwe Nwanne adi elu na okpukpu.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
In shoprite seeing the sights today.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
Superrstar: ib for life..hahahahahah

Sorry to burst your bubble. The second picture is Uyo. Pathological liar!

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: that is uyo.....constructed by J.B liar!
You this boy are you this daft. Avoid the troll. The more you quote him, the more greese you put in his elbows. Simple avoid him. Big ups to all my peeps in this thread, I'm so proud of you guyz. May God continue to bless Alaigbo nile. God bless, Imo, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Anioma, Rivers na Igbo bi na Benue, Cross rivers, and Edo. Anyi nile bu Ofu.
And may curse be on those trying to desecrate the good works of Spyder and Ndi Enugu. Their own homes will be desecrated by their enemies. Ise!
Ezigbo Nwa Orlu-Imo state na ekele unu.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Bishop42: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
This thread is messed up now. I am so dissapointed. Why are humans this way?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
oneeast: My car got stuck at Colliery avenue just opposite Union bank Okpara avenue. Very bad roads everywhere. Why are you not taking those ones? Very red dusty environments. Even my car turned red.. cheesy

Curse be on you Chino. I remember when this dude was messing up the Imo thread, turning it to an Imo vs Anambra war, people like Banega and Evergreen stood behind him in support. Forgetting that it would be the turn of their state one day. Igbo unity comes first before party support; Be it PDP, APC or APGA. Party come and go, Governor's come and go but Igboland just like Barracks is permanent. Let this sink into the heads of all the idiots trying to sow seeds of division and rife in Alaigbo.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Bishop42: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Anywayz, here are some of my collections of Enugu I have been saving for a while now.

We love Chime!! grin

13 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Bishop42: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
God bless Chime!! grin

11 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Bishop42: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Enugu Amaka smiley

11 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Bishop42: Enugu Amaka smiley
O maka zi nwanne!

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Bishop42: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Enugu di ok wink

9 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Bishop42: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ndi Enugu kwenu!!! cool

11 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Collynzo17: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
I have been noticing the increasing number of made in South east (esp. Aba) consumables in supermarkets around here (PH), toiletries like soaps, tissue papers etc. and edibles.
This Mini short bread biscuit below has been making waves, so I decided to have a taste of it, I looked at the back of the pack expecting to see ''made in UK'' like its senior brother, to my surprise it was made in Anambra and it tastes just as good as the UK one.
Patronize made in SE goods and help companies in the South east grow!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Abagworo(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Chiwude: Curse be on you Chino. I remember when this dude was messing up the Imo thread, turning it to an Imo vs Anambra war, people like Banega and Evergreen stood behind him in support. Forgetting that it would be the turn of their state one day. Igbo unity comes first before party support; Be it PDP, APC or APGA. Party come and go, Governor's come and go but Igboland just like Barracks is permanent. Let this sink into the heads of all the idiots trying to sow seeds of division and rife in Alaigbo.

Thank you for understanding the core issue. I've never been against criticism but what I dislike is a thread meant to showcase the good of a State in Igboland being turned to a ground for political attacks. Anybody who wants a political debate or comparison should open a thread to that effect. Every State has good, bad and very bad side but this thread is meant to be for the good side.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Bishop42: God bless Chime!! grin
mehn. I pass thru these places everyday but I haven't stopped for once to appreciate the beauty and tranquillity of this place

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Superrstar: this is how empty their shoprite is even when they had the guts to talk down the great ibadan. hahahahha

Superrstar: ibadan our heritage...hahahahahha

Somebody should block this yoruba nuisance of a thing from this Igbo thread. Block this dirty darky pig from here immediately. The fool is showing multitude of darky dirty hungry people rushing to a superstore because they are not used to seeing such before...don't you see how hungry, emaciated and haggard they look, like they are rationing the food? We don't need people like these anywhere near Enugu or SE shopping centers...I'll personally close the gate on you people. Nuisance! Compared with Enugu shoppers....relaxed, clean, polished, attractive, well fed, mannered...this is what they are used to. Do you see how meticulously clean Enugu shopping centers look? Cleanliness is synonymous with the Igbos. Don't let chino catch you and open your azz with what real Ibadan look like with mud houses and red roof....Anoufia! I don't want this beautiful thread derailed any further OP especially by a Yoruba darky pig.

Enugu is not your ordinary city. Is among 3 top cities in Nigeria
Abuja, Calabar and Enugu!

16 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
Abagworo:

Thank you for understanding the core issue. I've never been against criticism but what I dislike is a thread meant to showcase the good of a State in Igboland being turned to a ground for political attacks. Anybody who wants a political debate or comparison should open a thread to that effect. Every State has good, bad and very bad side but this thread is meant to be for the good side.

O'l boy you are not qualified to criticize Chino. You are MORE GUILTY of exactly the same sin of being a loose canon firing against friends and foes at the same time.
You may be even worse because I have NEVER observed you give ndi ofe or abo.kis the same virulent attacks you have specialized against Ndi-Anambra and that state. At least Chino will defend Enugu if the virulent attack comes from Ab.oki or onye Ofe. Just like his posting this morning warning that "the termites were here, when onye-ofe was trying to diss Enugu mall using some pics. of Ibadan mall." At least Chino will never join them against any part of Igboland, but that cannot be said of you if the attack is specifically against something in Anambra. So save us your fake preaching.

Chino truly misses the point and misfires sometimes attacking his own, out of a "forgivable" naively misplaced judgement of where his interests lie.He still cannot comprehend how a good thing in the SE outside the borders of his Anambra can be beneficial to his state. On the other hand,your interests are mostly decidedly against all Igbo states not controlled by APC.

10 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
ckenneths: Selling televisions with price tags of above N2 million could only be done in a mega city, only in Enugu grin

Onitsha main market with their China televisions are history grin (Chino will not be happy about this)

This is very unnecessary.
Are u saying these TVs are not in Onitsha too?
U are actually subtly starting the debate again

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
Chiwude: Curse be on you Chino. I remember when this dude was messing up the Imo thread, turning it to an Imo vs Anambra war, people like Banega and Evergreen stood behind him in support. Forgetting that it would be the turn of their state one day. Igbo unity comes first before party support; Be it PDP, APC or APGA. Party come and go, Governor's come and go but Igboland just like Barracks is permanent. Let this sink into the heads of all the idiots trying to sow seeds of division and rife in Alaigbo.

I have never supported chino whenever he speaks Ill of any Igbo state, OK?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
That was actually how Spyder started this bad blood. Well that is behind us now. Let peace reign..

Peace..

Evergreen123:

This is very unnecessary.
Are u saying these TVs are not in Onitsha too?
U are actually subtly starting the debate again
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sending my love and regards + respect to all, from Shoprite mall in Enugu thi evening. We had so much fun here today.

But I dislike the growing crowds that makes it difficult for us to shop without bumping into each other.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Our mall car park, left and right of it. Still big enough to take another 300 cars or more.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Completely chaotic inside, too much crowd everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
The smell of freshly baking bread is in the air, but getting bread to buy is always a problem, these people have been waiting for a while to collect bread.

Except you want the second variety, wheat bread which many people don't like because it has less sugar. Those are the ones available now as shown.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Collynzo17: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
spyder880: Completely chaotic inside, too much crowd everywhere.
Keep destroying the naysayers with pictures.
Enugu is good, absolutely no doubt about that.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Even to pay for your goods, you have to stand in line for an average of fifteen minutes.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Collynzo17: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
I am sure Shoprite loves the kind of emptiness they are experiencing in Enugu.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Handsomegod(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
@Spyder.For the 3rd time today,I ask that you create a thread for Anambra state.Remember I asked it as a favour.Don't forget. Good day!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
The line for riding the ferris wheel is also there for our kids.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.