Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1844090 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (714) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kcinho(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2014
Unemadu:

Any pics of the unec center? is it unec that's building it?
I think its funded by a private partner(I think ibeto group). I don't have any pix now but will try and get one when next I get into Unec.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by londoner: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2014
Knowledge9000:

Somebody should block this yoruba nuisance of a thing from this Igbo thread. Block this dirty darky pig from here immediately. The fool is showing multitude of darky dirty hungry people rushing to a superstore because they are not used to seeing such before...don't you see how hungry, emaciated and haggard they look, like they are rationing the food? We don't need people like these anywhere near Enugu or SE shopping centers...I'll personally close the gate on you people. Nuisance! Compared with Enugu shoppers....relaxed, clean, polished, attractive, well fed, mannered...this is what they are used to. Do you see how meticulously clean Enugu shopping centers look? Cleanliness is synonymous with the Igbos. Don't let chino catch you and open your azz with what real Ibadan look like with mud houses and red roof....Anoufia! I don't want this beautiful thread derailed any further OP especially by a Yoruba darky pig.

Enugu is not your ordinary city. Is among 3 top cities in Nigeria
Abuja, Calabar and Enugu!

I personally, would not have worded a post like that, especially with the tribal and skin tone sentiments. We Igbos have dark and beautiful skin tones too.

Notwithstanding that, I made the exact same observation, as to how well the people in Enugu Shoprite looked, especially the children.

In fact I have noticed the difference in other pics of Enugu. The people look so much healthier, happier and less stressed. It must be a place that is condusive to good relaxed living.

I am LOVING the pics of Enugu!

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kcinho:
I hope its completed asap as that will go a long way to complement ESUTH resulting in More employment, more accurate diagnosis hence better healthcare delivery. The centre in Unec is moving at an encouraging rate. Hopefully it will be completed this year.
good news all the way.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kcinho:
I think its funded by a private partner(I think ibeto group). I don't have any pix now but will try and get one when next I get into Unec.

Ibeto is the one building it.
That's why all these inter state arguments are unnecessary

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
londoner:

I personally, would not have worded a post like that, especially with the tribal and skin tone sentiments. We Igbos have dark and beautiful skin tones too.

Notwithstanding that, I made the exact same observation, as to how well the people in Enugu Shoprite looked, especially the children.

In fact I have noticed the difference in other pics of Enugu. The people look so much healthier, happier and less stressed. It must be a place that is condusive to good relaxed living.

I am LOVING the pics of Enugu!

In Enugu mall, a female will even admire her fellow female while a male will do same to another male.
Umu nwa di cha charming

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
I'm sorry but the person trying to use Ibadan to 'shame' Enugu with those pictures only succeeded in making Ibadan look like a hot, sweaty, marketplace of a mess. Which one of these images best exemplifies an enlightened and/or advanced society?

Enugu
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1703418_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1703389_b9WVn_jpg4cd8f358e96e1704c46924299333573d

Ibadan
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1703430_images_jpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1703388_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

to pretend the human meat market that Ibadan Shoprite has allegedly become is a 'good' this is to say that this
represents a better economy than this

All of the Enugu picture show clean, well kept people queuing in line in a civilized way, taking turns, and looking happy. I can't say that I would ever want to be stuck in the middle of the smell that would be coming from what you're showing me as the Ibadan Shoprite. Ibadan people should be ashamed.

12 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
^^^Nna let us do as if we didn"t see anything going on at the other side of the river{across d niger i mean},but concentrate on alaigbo.Fighting anyone wont take us to anywhere.
Enugu state and its people are very clean and neat individuals.
Daz allgringrin

9 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Bishop42: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
sub
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ramnon2: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
OVERPOPULATED IBADAN AND SWEATY, DIRTY INDIGENES

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Bishop42: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
How To Build a Great City in Five Years

1. The proposed city must have a life of its own,that is, it must be economically viable and market driven otherwise the city wont be sustainble, may take longer time to complete or end up abandoned.
Sustainability is the main reason why a city must be economically viable.

If Enugu for example wants to build new city in 5year, here are things that should be put into consideration in other to attract investors/developers.

* Market. Place with large population of "spenders" are always considered great market . These Consumers drive businesses and succeful business run succeeful Cities.

NEXT
Coming shortly...

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Bishop42: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
The Dubai approach
And what about states where enough Spenders or Consumers needed to drive the proposed Cities are lacking?
The best option would be to Attract Spenders or Consumers from Neibouring states like Anambra, Ebonyi,imo etc and Foreign tourists by offering them unique products and services with fast connecting trains, excellent roads and exotic Airport to travel through.
Wouldn't it be great to have people travel from Imo to Enugu in less than 30minutes just to get some services that are rare in Nigeria and travel back to imo.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Bishop42: 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
It will be Quicker and Cost the govt less if the Responsibility of Building the City is Shared.
Imagine Chime or Willy not spending a dime constructing Lightrails or any kinds of rail in their states. All that is needed getting business people like Peace,Ifesinachi,Ekenedilichukwu,local,diaspora and foregn investors tell them about the new city, your plan, funding method and all. Investors know what is possible. They will definitly invest in a viable projects.
Other investors would invest in Hotels,Malls,RealEstate,Recreation,Hospitals, dams, power,water, Industries etc.

The government probably just have to construct the vast road network and other supporting infrastructure like sewer lines, driange etc

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chinua Achebe captured enugu aptly...

"The republic's (Biafra) capital was initially Enugu, a metropolis of over one hundred thousand at the time. It was also known as the coal city, a reference to the nearby Onyeama Coal Mines and other coal deposits that once served as the fuel that drove a large part of the Nigerian Economy. Enugu was also the old administrative capital of the Eastern Region. A well-planned, sedate capital, it had a pleasant climate and the advantages of all the amenities of an important urban center without the pathologies of a large conurbation.

...'There was a country', page 149

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by 3dankey(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Collynzo17: I have been noticing the increasing number of made in South east (espy. Aba) consumables in supermarkets around here (PH), toiletries like soaps, tissue papers etc. and edibles.
This Mini short bread biscuit below has been making waves, so I decided to have a taste of it, I looked at the back of the pack expecting to see ''made in UK'' like its senior brother, to my surprise it was made in Anambra and it tastes just as good as the UK one.
Patronize made in SE goods and help companies in the South east grow!
Seriously I use to do this things very well. I remember when ever I want to wash my clothes, I will ask them to give me HUMMER soap cos it is made in aba, even when I see B29 and others. Also whenever I want to buy Noodles, I go for Tummy-Tummy than others (Dangote, Honeywell etc.). I don't know that some one thinks like me here ooo. Some times I ask myself if I am ok, cos I will always check the back before buying any thing to see where it is produced.
I must confess that we (south east nigeria) are really trying in manufacturing of consumables like Biscuits, toiletries like soaps, tissue papers. I still feel we can do more like Close up is done by GlaxoSmithKline we need to attract such big multinationals into south East market. Look at Ogun state, as a case study (abgara I am not sure of the name) u have a lot of Multinationals there like GlaxoSmithKline, Lafarge WAPCO, etc. We need such multinationals to grow, but those white men are wicked not to even site one major factory in south east. I can still remember all the time that Peter Obi was using Sun then to wish Dangote Happy birthday. He will also include that we would be happy if you can invest in our state and with all that this man can not even site 1 factory in south east, and he expect us to leave IBETO and buy DANGOTE.
Please Chino, I like the way you defend IGBO's on Nairaland, but Please don't fight your brothers here. I am from Anambra, but a better ENUGU is in my interest, just like a better ANAMBRA is also.

10 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Collynzo17: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
3dankey:
Seriously I use to do this things very well. I remember when ever I want to wash my clothes, I will ask them to give me HUMMER soap cos it is made in aba, even when I see B29 and others. Also whenever I want to buy Noodles, I go for Tummy-Tummy than others (Dangote, Honeywell etc.). I don't know that some one thinks like me here ooo. Some times I ask myself if I am ok, cos I will always check the back before buying any thing to see where it is produced.
I must confess that we (south east nigeria) are really trying in manufacturing of consumables like Biscuits, toiletries like soaps, tissue papers. I still feel we can do more like Close up is done by GlaxoSmithKline we need to attract such big multinationals into south East market. Look at Ogun state, as a case study (abgara I am not sure of the name) u have a lot of Multinationals there like GlaxoSmithKline, Lafarge WAPCO, etc. We need such multinationals to grow, but those white men are wicked not to even site one major factory in south east. I can still remember all the time that Peter Obi was using Sun then to wish Dangote Happy birthday. He will also include that we would be happy if you can invest in our state and with all that this man can not even site 1 factory in south east, and he expect us to leave IBETO and buy DANGOTE.
Please Chino, I like the way you defend IGBO's on Nairaland, but Please don't fight your brothers here. I am from Anambra, but a better ENUGU is in my interest, just like a better ANAMBRA is also.
My brother your head dey there! That hammer soap is also popular and I go for it when I don't want to wash with detergent.
Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Bishop42: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Decluttering the city
* One thing people will notice about most Nigeria towns and cities is how Cluttered they really are, that is, high-rise building, bungalow,dublex, sometimes huts all built on thesame place. This practices make cities look empty, lack skyline, with not- too great view.

The best way to make Cities look full and city-like in appearance is to Cluster buildings with similar height:
High-rise superstructures of more than 30meters should be clustered together. High-rise superstructures of less than 20meters should be clustered on thesame place. Thesame goes with bungalows,dublex and common houses.

Clustering is great cos it makes cities look full,organised,easy to plan and build.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Bishop42, I have one word for you(THANK YOU). I certainly love what you have e just presented to us. Its a great dream. Our people are killed by their selfish desire. This dream city should not about Enugu but about Igbo Nation. If you can just put it in writing and send it to some newspapers online, who knows what might happen next.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
centje: Chinua Achebe captured enugu aptly...

"The republic's (Biafra) capital was initially Enugu, a metropolis of over one hundred thousand at the time. It was also known as the coal city, a reference to the nearby Onyeama Coal Mines and other coal deposits that once served as the fuel that drove a large part of the Nigerian Economy. Enugu was also the old administrative capital of the Eastern Region. A well-planned, sedate capital, it had a pleasant climate and the advantages of all the amenities of an important urban center without the pathologies of a large conurbation.

...'There was a country', page 149
lol

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by londoner: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Evergreen123:

In Enugu mall, a female will even admire her fellow female while a male will do same to another male.
Umu nwa di cha charming

Lol...really? I've seen some videos on youtube where people are njoying themselves and it just looks like they are enjoying life. Its very encouraging.

This is one of them......Some people are really enjoying Enugu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meqNoIyT7aU
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by londoner: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Bishop42: Decluttering the city
* One thing people will notice about most Nigeria towns and cities is how Cluttered they really are, that is, high-rise building, bungalow,dublex, sometimes huts all built on thesame place. This practices make cities look empty, lack skyline, with not- too great view.

The best way to make Cities look full and city-like in appearance is to Cluster buildings with similar height:
High-rise superstructures of more than 30meters should be clustered together. High-rise superstructures of less than 20meters should be clustered on thesame place. Thesame goes with bungalows,dublex and common houses.

Clustering is great cos it makes cities look full,organised,easy to plan and build.

It looks nice and all, but the dubai type skyscrapers do not make use of Enugu's natural landscape. I personally would not like to see clustered skyscrapers in Enugu. It would just make it a copy cat city of others around the world. The architecture and planning should revolve around its calm, green and orderly personality.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Activity77(m): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
3dankey:
. Unem you just spoke my mind completely.chukwugozie gi ya na alaigbo,
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
the scenery won't survive unless skyscrapers are used in Enugu. The demand for scarce land will overwhelm the environment. People will be taking out trees to put buildings up and next thing you know it'll just be another clutter of buildings like other nigerian cities. Skyscrapers help conserve land, so I think all eastern cities and towns should look into them if they're serious about a sustainable future.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
londoner:

It looks nice and all, but the dubai type skyscrapers do not make use of Enugu's natural landscape. I personally would not like to see clustered skyscrapers in Enugu. It would just make it a copy cat city of others around the world. The architecture and planning should revolve around its calm, green and orderly personality.
I agree. In fact, it has been calculated that to build sustainable urban centers that avoid energy waste,high concentrated hydrocarbon combustion and other forms of energy wastes, a typical urban center should have no building higher than 12 floors.The land mass required for roads considering the number of floors versus the width of the roads showed very few urban centers in the world could afford the expanse of land required and the cost to build such extremely wide roads in order to avoid the projected energy waste when skyscrappers are clustered in areas serviced by normal width roads. Based on the modern requirement, Abuja, Nigeria's new federal capital territory passed a building regulatory code imbibing the modern recommendations limiting the maximum number of floors to be built in Abuja.

I don't think Enugu needs to aim at building clustered skyscrappers. Even the abominable financial cost involved in expanding the present roads and building flyovers to reduce the choking traffic caused by this system of buildings will present a major financial challenge for the city. The Abuja style development of moderate high rise buildings is the way to go for the city.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by londoner: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ikengawo: the scenery won't survive unless skyscrapers are used in Enugu. The demand for scarce land will overwhelm the environment. People will be taking out trees to put buildings up and next thing you know it'll just be another clutter of buildings like other nigerian cities. Skyscrapers help conserve land, so I think all eastern cities and towns should look into them if they're serious about a sustainable future.

Well, London and Paris have surived without skyscrapers. I fact, countless cities in the world dont have a dominant feature of skyscrapers. People choose Enugu for a reason. Other cities can go after the US/Dubai cityscape of tall skyscrapers.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by londoner: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
cjrane:
I agree. In fact, it has been calculated that to build sustainable urban centers that avoid energy waste,high concentrated hydrocarbon combustion and other forms of energy wastes, a typical urban center should have no building higher than 12 floors.The land mass required for roads considering the number of floors versus the width of the roads showed very few urban centers in the world could afford the expanse of land required and the cost to build such extremely wide roads in order to avoid the projected energy waste. Based on the modern requirement, Abuja, Nigeria's new federal capital territory passed a building regulatory code imbibing the modern recommendations.

I don't think Enugu needs to aim at building skyscrappers. The Abuja style development of moderate high rise buildings is the way to go for the city.

Yep agreed, an Abuja type city is what I was thinking too.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Bishop42: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
It wil be a Massive construction site Where everything happens at about the same time. Motivatation and Incentive Drives The Investors
The contract between the govt and a particular Investor should be like, if you build the best structure within 5years,you wil be given a free lands plus tax cut.
All projects must start about thesame time and be completed within the time frame.

Hotel Investor who built 15 storey five star Hotel within 4years will get 2 more large lands for free and tax cut.

The investors building the biggest shopping malls gets 2 more land and tax cut.

The ones building 7story superstructure estates get 5 free lands and tax cut

The ones building the best hospitals get 5 free land and a tax cut

The ones building the best parks get 3 free land and tax cut

The ones building the power plant get 3 land for free and tax cut

The guys building big manufacturing companies,get 4 land and tax cut

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Bishop42: It wil be a Massive construction site Where everything happens at about the same time. Motivatation and Incentive Drives The Investors
The contract between the govt and a particular Investor should be like Build the best structure within 5years and get free lands plus tax cut. All work must start about thesame time and be completed within the time frame.

Hotel Investor who built 15 storey five star Hotel within 4years will get 2 more large lands for free and tax cut.

The investors building the biggest shopping malls gets 2 more land and tax cut.

The ones building 7story superstructure estates get 5 free lands and tax cut

The ones building the best hospitals get 5 free land and a tax cut

The ones building the best parks get 3 free land and tax cut

The ones building the power plant get 3 land for free and tax cut

The guys building big manufacturing companies,get 4 land and tax cut

the whole 'give free land' african approach to investment isn't working. When people get things for free they don't manage it well and don't care about it. If you give someone free land in an already land scarce east nigeria, and they abandon the project, what is a repercussion? But if they bought it with their own money they will MAKE SURE it is finished and generating revenue ASAP.

I don't think tax cuts and free land is necessary. Lets just make sure we have the fundamentals (Water, Power, Transport, IT infrastructure, and efficient running bureaucracy and most importantly a LIVABLE environment that investors will want to live in). If we're missing these what's the point of a tax cut? Taxes are the LAST problem you have to worry about in Nigeria.

Let investors buy land, and invest, you don't have to give someone an incentive to make themselves rich off your market and city. If they have water, power, transport, IT and good government they would have no choice but to go to Enugu unless it's a seafaring or ocean dependent business. I like you other ideas though, they're all spot on and hope to see you or someone with your mind in a position to make a difference soon!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Yeske2(m): 12:07am On Sep 16, 2014
Bia Spyder800, we all can't live in Enugu na. You are only making me feel like rushing down to Enugu now now. Abum nwa afor Anambra and Enugu remains our capital but i dey feel you. Keep on the good work and avoid distractors.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 16, 2014
Bishop42: The Dubai approach
And what about states where enough Spenders or Consumers needed to drive the proposed Cities are lacking?
The best option would be to Attract Spenders or Consumers from Neibouring states like Anambra, Ebonyi,imo etc and Foreign tourists by offering them unique products and services with fast connecting trains, excellent roads and exotic Airport to travel through.
Wouldn't it be great to have people travel from Imo to Enugu in less than 30minutes just to get some services that are rare in Nigeria and travel back to imo.

Great idea. Enugu is already doing many of these with limited resources at its disposal. Compared to other states, Enugu has one of the best roads and network in the country...that's a huge success. It's building an international airport which will boast it's economy, tourism and similar effect will be felt in other SE states.The light rail/train transportation if you have been paying attention there is a proposal for a monorail to link most SE states. As I mentioned in page 210 of this thread, SE lacks money. We need to borrow and get many of these strategic projects done. Waiting on federal monthly allocation alone will take us 20+ yrs to be where we want to.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by biafrandream: 5:06am On Sep 16, 2014
Ikengawo: the scenery won't survive unless skyscrapers are used in Enugu. The demand for scarce land will overwhelm the environment. People will be taking out trees to put buildings up and next thing you know it'll just be another clutter of buildings like other nigerian cities. Skyscrapers help conserve land, so I think all eastern cities and towns should look into them if they're serious about a sustainable future.

Bros, u said my mind. One of the greatest problems , we will be facing in no distant future will be acute shortage of land. Our land owning system is anachronistic and won't stand the pressure of urban development.

Take the example of Ogui people, some of who do not even have a space where they would be buried if dead. The Amechi Awkunanaw, Nike and a lot of other communities be facing similar problems. One fact we in South east failed to accept is that we are not blessed with large expanse of land like the north and middle belt regions. Sometimes I imagine what Igboland would look like in 50 year period.

The land use decree was promulgated by Obasanjo and it was aimed at controlling land ownership for the good of everyone. In fact an Igbo man was actually the brain behind the decree. That law says that every land in the state belongs to the governor who is empowered to allocate portions to individuals according to their needs but in practice it is not working. People are busy taking up every available land and sometimes it is even difficult for government to find land to build public infrastructure.

This brings me to the point I want to make. We need to adopt the United Kingdom system of land ownership. A system where the government build houses and sell to individuals.

The major advantage is that cities are properly planned, lands are well managed and everyone's
Interest is catered for within available resources. If we need anything in places like Ogui, it is skyscrapers. We must begin to think of how to cater for population growth. The reason we are not feeling the pressure presently is because our people live abroad.

No doubt we need skyscrapers, not as a matter of choice but of necessity. The truth is that no people will survive without the capacity to feed themselves. Every great nation has always sustained their economy through agriculture. A situation where every available land is grabbed and fenced for erecting all manner of structures in the name of residential buildings portends danger.

One question we must never cease to ask is, why are Igbos not living at home? Why is it that so many Igbo people prefer dying at Ugwu Awusa than coming?

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Superrstar: now see my ibadan mall..hahahahahhaa

Window shopping??..... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
oneeast: I will not warn you again. If you ever mention my name again you know the consequences. cool

You are the problem of Igbos on NL, you bring a lot of confusions and your hate and envy and frustration to bear in anything that has to do with my state and its people. This same reason was why I started launching attacks on whatever you represent and its people. I did not cut out to do just that but because of your in born envy and bitterness against the good of others.

Okorosha is a criminal and should be treated as such. I have consistently made it clear to you that so far as you mind your business on this forum you will never see me on any thing that concerns you and your people. Just desist from anything that has to do with my state and you will have peace if not I will haunt you even into your grave.

Be warned!

You are one Pot and Abagworo is another Kettle..... Now that Spyder888 has flawed with Enugu Picture can you now hide from this thread and maybe look for Abia state thread to save your face....As an Abian , I wont even bother to engage you grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (714) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.