Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1784832 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chinolization: 2:59am On Sep 27, 2014
more pictures loading.. cool
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ARKdiscloser7(m): 3:01am On Sep 27, 2014
chinolization: grin grin grin grin grin grin

All are fake pictures and those places are not in Enugu state. I am an indigene of Abia State and wouldn't mind if those pictures are that of my state but definitely not Enugu.
I schooled in Enugu and will tell you that those pictures are no where near resembling Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by davidiee(m): 3:10am On Sep 27, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:

All are fake pictures and those places are not in Enugu state. I am an indigene of Abia State and wouldn't mind if those pictures are that of my state but definitely not Enugu.
I schooled in Enugu and will tell you that those pictures are no where near resembling Enugu.
I agree with u, looking at the landscape you'll know that this pictures are fake. Enugu has elements of hills surrounding it and is not much flooded like I see on the pictures posted.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by winniz: 3:15am On Sep 27, 2014
Chino see how u are making mockery of yourself tufiakwa embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by mufutau55(m): 3:45am On Sep 27, 2014
spyder880: You wanna drink, try BUFA stores, Agbani road Enugu.

Damn! They use crane to stack those cases of drinks?

Hajji M.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:07am On Sep 27, 2014
mufutau55:

Damn! They use crane to stack those cases of drinks?

Hajji M.

cheesy cheesy Na hand o, they throw it from the ground and someone catches it and stacks it as high as that. Skillful labor work. grin grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:10am On Sep 27, 2014
GOOD MORNING PEOPLE,

I wish I will be in town today, I would have gone jogging for health this morning with some big boys in Enugu at Okpara square cheesy

Too enjoyable abeg. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2014
Still inside Achara layout

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by LasGidiOwner: 7:26am On Sep 27, 2014
shocked
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by chinazaekperem2: 7:40am On Sep 27, 2014
Chino, you dey shame me. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2014
OreMI22:

Although I thank the governor for embarking on Enugu beautification, which for many governors before him, it had never even crossed their mind.

A lot more aesthetic work can be done even to our roundabouts.

See our roundabout and compare with the two below in other states.

I see your points, maybe they are thinking about it. See Ogui junction roundabout ........

9 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:52am On Sep 27, 2014
But we need to do the same work as above at Otigba roundabout, Independence layout, Garriki, Ninth mile, Nike etc.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by aryzgreat: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2014
Afam I hope the derailers get a longer ban, please come and cleanse anambra thread as well with life ban to d silly derailers

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kcinho(m): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2014
sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=83599

While Goodluck continues, Anyi ejebe Nsukka

theadvocatengr.com/new/enugu-2015-ifeanyi-ugwuanyi-may-emerge-as-pdp-governorship-candidate/
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2014
Kcinho: sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=83599

While Goodluck continues, Anyi ejebe Nsukka

theadvocatengr.com/new/enugu-2015-ifeanyi-ugwuanyi-may-emerge-as-pdp-governorship-candidate/

Can you help us run a brief life history of this candidate, ? we need to screen them here also. Thanks.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kcinho(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2014
spyder880:

Can you help us run a brief life history of this candidate, ? we need to screen them here also. Thanks.

Ugwuanyi, born on March 20, 1964, is
representing Igboeze North/Udenu
Federal Constituency of Enugu State. He is from orba in udenu LGA.
He holds a Bachelor and Master
degrees in Business Administration. He is married. This is his third term in the house and the chairman house committee on marine transport. Ugwuanyi is popularly known Gburugburu.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ozonna(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2014
Kcinho:

degrees in Business Administration. He is married. This is his second term in the house. Ugwuanyi is popularly known Gburugburu.

Chineke mekwalu anyi ebele. Make this Ugwuanyi no fall our hand biko.

I heard he was Chairman Udenu Local Government Area. Did he do well in that position? I've not heard him contribute on the floor of House of Reps.

Chineke biko

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2014
Kcinho:

degrees in Business Administration. He is married. This is his third term in the house and the chairman house committee on marine transport. Ugwuanyi is popularly known Gburugburu.

Business administration, Hmmm, fine.
Federal house, Hmmmm, can we get someone who have a flair for sustainable development, that have some local knowledge as well as class for international standard development ?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2014
Ozonna:

I heard he was Chairman Udenu Local Government Area. Did he do well in that position? I've not heard him contribute on the floor of House of Reps.

Chineke biko

If he was a chairman of Udenu LGA, can someone from there please tell us what this guy achieved during his tenure? We are looking for performers here.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kcinho(m): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2014
Ozonna:

Chineke biko
I just checked the list of past udenu LGA chairmen and he wasn't there. From the little I read, he did a good job to an extent as the chairman house committee on marine resulting in his reelection as the chairman of the same committee this term.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kcinho(m): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2014
spyder880:

If he was a chairman of Udenu LGA, can someone from there please tell us what this guy achieved during his tenure? We are looking for performers here.
I don't think he was. He was described as quiet, generous and has massive support from the grassroot. Someone from the area should confirm this and tell us more. Hope he is an achiever.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by mufutau55(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
spyder880:
cheesy cheesy Na hand o, they throw it from the ground and someone catches it and stacks it as high as that. Skillful labor work. grin grin

If so, that is what I called skill for real. We Nigerian are very inventive. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Bishop42: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
OreMI22:

[size=17pt]We must get serious about the environment. It is not enough to just do the construction part of the road without considering how to beautify the entire environment.

Image the powerful aura and ambiance which the beautification of Chime avenue median, left bare in the first picture below could have on the entire Enugu. If they just planted flowers and trees in it like in the next pictures below of other cities.
[/size]

Sir are those places in Enugu?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
Unemadu:

I read somewhere that this road will be dualized.
I read that too, but it think the plan wasn't definitive. They were hoping to embark on the project if enough fund was generated before expiration of the present administration.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bishop42:

They're pictures of Abuja, except for the one that has red soil which is chime Avenue, Enugu.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OreMI22: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bishop42:

centje: They're pictures of Abuja, except for the one that has red soil which is chime Avenue, Enugu.

The first picture is Chime avenue, Enugu the 2nd is Mobolaji Bank-Anthony way, Lagos. The 3rd is Olusegun Obasanjo way abuja and the last is IBB way Abuja.

The aim was to show how the empty median of the first picture at Chime avenue,Enugu can be appropriately transformed with trees and flowers as in the median of the later pictures.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kayceo2010: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
Enugu Sweet o.... Just want to say something.. Please Abakpa people make Una no vex o.. Heard most of Abakpa roads are still bad. But Oga Sulli is on top of the matter. As most of the roads are to be made dual carriageways. Mostly that Texaco /Abakpa Bridge Road. Which will definitely cost scraping of Houses around there. Source Commissioner for Works Enugu..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.