Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1781994 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Purehuman(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Unemadu:

You can tax remittance but you cannot mandate a person in the diaspora to pay a certain amount on tax, that is absurd. You can talk about community development levy and that is fine which to me is an informal tax and is optional

We are not enforcing it because it is not enforceable. The word tax is just generating rife but what about the word donation or levy? Does that make you relax more now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Purehuman:

I am not saying it in the light at which the Fulanis colonize the people of other states but in the light that we can invest in the port and use it for business purposes.
they we you said it sends a wrong signal..it is not not like nobody knows the importance of a port especially that port to businesses and industrialization of south east but at times the way we say things lets a lot to be desired

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Memejem: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Are you sure they even want your investment.

We haven’t mastered the opportunities in our own land and you want to go into someone else’s land to invest?

Purehuman:

I am not saying it in the light at which the Fulanis colonize the people of other states but in the light that we can invest in the port and use it for business purposes.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Memejem: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please post links and documentation to support your argument that Eritrea did what you proposed.

Have you thought of why Zimbabwe didn’t go through with it?

Most countries tax incomes coming into thier country. If not it’s called “money laundering”, that’s not the same thing as your proposal. Those individuals are moveing back into thier country. So therefore they can be legally taxed as they are now a LIVING member of the society.

This entitlement mentality you have to other people money is what is wrong with nigeria and it’s politics.

Is there something wrong with taxing the Citizens residing within Nigeria?

You are NOT entitled to somebody’s money. Regardless of how small.

Make a case for donations. You will not be able to tax diasporans

Purehuman:

Eritrea once did it and Zimbabwe was thinking of doing it. There was a system Adeosun wanted to introduce before it was stopped. China tax incomes repatriated to the country.

I have given you countries who are doing it and are thinking of doing it. I am not saying we should force people to pay tax. Maybe the word tax creates fear but let us say donation. If a flat rate of 50 dollars is deducted from diasporas, will they die or go bankrupt? These are monies that can create an economic enabling environment for these people.

For those still in shock, when I have even mean diasporas, I am still talking of igbo business men in Nigeria but do not have businesses in the east. If they pay little for the development of the east, it will go a long way in generating money for development.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by pazienza(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
I like pure human ideas.
It's radical, but it can be tinkered to be more practical.

I like the part of specifically training highly specialized personels from Igboland to export to developed climes where such skills are needed.
These individuals can then help repatriate more money back home for onward development.

It's a lofty and radical project, but implementation is often the issue.
Ndiigbo are not yet ready for any form of sacrifice needed to break the current threshold of suffering and under development in the region.
So, Purehuman, don't be dismayed when you encounter opposition to some of the ideas you are propounding here.

You would even experience greater opposition in real world.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Daewang: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Must it be high rising?
Jerusalem and Barcelona don't have high risings

Don't underestimate the positive effect that high rise buildings can have on a city's landscape. We need high rise buildings in Enugu(and all Igbo land) this will solve the problem of our small land mass.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Daewang: 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Purehuman impresses me with his ideas. As for those complaining they seem not to realize that nothing great can be achieved without enormous sacrifice. This is the difference between Igbos and Jews, while Jews are ready to sacrifice their lives and every comfort for the Jewish State and the Zionist cause Igbos on the other hand are not willing. Everyone is thinking of themselves. This is why the whole world trembles because of Zionism but here when we talk of Biafra even ewedu tribe will be laughing.

However, I disagree that Igbos in the east can't do anything. These people are amazing and resilient people and there is nothing they cannot achieve. The salvation of Igbo land rests on the Igbos in the east, this doesn't mean others can't contribute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Memejem: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
The creation of Israel was a world decision btw. Created by the United Nations as a solution/safe haven as a result of the catastrophic events of world war 2. They had the backing of world powers behind them for that.

Also keep in mind that Zionism is a radical form Judaism that was also ruled by the United Nations as racism and bred racial discrimination. Not to mention that the Zionist movement bred many terrorist Jewish groups and attacks.

I sincerely don’t want the igbo people to behave like the Zionists. Maybe we can emulate the common Jews but not the Zionist movement.

Daewang:
Purehuman impresses me with his ideas. As for those complaining they seem not to realize that nothing great can be achieved without enormous sacrifice. This is the difference between Igbos and Jews, while Jews are ready to sacrifice their lives and every comfort for the Jewish State and the Zionist cause Igbos on the other hand are not willing. Everyone is thinking of themselves. This is why the whole world trembles because of Zionism but here when we talk of Biafra even ewedu tribe will be laughing.

However, I disagree that Igbos in the east can't do anything. These people are amazing and resilient people and there is nothing they cannot achieve. The salvation of Igbo land rests on the Igbos in the east, this doesn't mean others can't contribute.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ofodirinwa: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
pazienza:

That is ehn.
As if the aggressive extortion from Nigerian security personnels from Lagos to Asaba is not a burden already too much to bear for a SE business person, some persons are pushing for more aggressive taxation from the SE state governments, that like the rest of the shithole country are not accountable, to implement another aggressive taxation on the already weary Igbo people, just so that they could do IGR dick measuring contest with some unscrupulous people online.

Thank you! We as Igbo people shouldn't be falling for this trash! Goods heading to Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Delta, Rivers, Ebonyi are taxed in Lagos. Anyone flying to Imo Asaba Enugu, taxed at Lagos. We'll now here that Lagos has 'IGR' and think we need to double tax everything in our area to keep up with the illiterate competition of overtaxation.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ofodirinwa: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Daewang:

So the people that walked into live bullets under buhari or ones that died during the Biafran way aren't ready to sacrifice their lives?
Having data doesn't mean you have to have an opinion on everything.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Daewang: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

So the people that walked into live bullets under buhari or ones that died during the Biafran way aren't ready to sacrifice their lives?
Having data doesn't mean you have to have an opinion on everything.

The vast majority of Igbos are not willing to sacrifice for Igbo land
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by donguutti: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Wonderful arguments from both sides, i believe there is a middle point point at which we can meet , where donations,
responsibility, accountability can intersect and we can begin to solve issues.

The mistrust on management of donations and the methods for going about it can be overcome if we utilize
things like State Government issued Diaspora bonds which are project linked, with an open model of the said
projects, milestones etc.It could be invested in Ranches , farms, processing industries,infrastucture, Housing

we could even involve multinational organizations such WB, IMF, AIB, CHINA Exim in Co funding,

On the issue of Ports and numerous charges, i find it amusing how our people are sharing things about the Kaduna Inland port,
instead of seeing how such ports in Onitsha, ABA, or anywhere else would eliminate so many of these issues and give us Leverage
in other matters.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Develpeast: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
People attacking purehuman are just scared of the system which is understandable but if we can make sacrifices like he said we would go far. The creation of multiple fronts of income will go a long way in making lives better for Ndigbo.

The question should be how can we make it work rather than can it work?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ofodirinwa: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
We don't have multiple fronts on income?
Daewang:

The vast majority of Igbos are not willing to sacrifice for Igbo land
you need to find your father, sit down with him, and ask him about 'Biafra'. Then google 'Biafra' and see what you're brothers are sacrificing today the 19th day of January 2018.

Maybe you're not willing to sacrifice, but it's an insult to the countless people that have lost their lives, freedom, and property for the cause. Something you're not seeing anywhere else in Africa and rarely anywhere else in the world.

Let's leave dramatic blanket statements in 2017 biko

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by christejames(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Interesting arguments so far...
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ofodirinwa: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
I'm all for discussion that moves us forward, but lets be reality based and not sentiment. I won't hear the statements

1. Igbos won't sacrifice (when all we do is sacrifice)
2. Igbos aren't united

We can't keep talking about step 1 when we're on step 2 and should be talking about step 3.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nobody is saying these ideas are not lofty but there's no willingness on the part of government to show that they are actually serious and that it because we don't demand these things from them and they're not particularly bright anyways. The only time we will make a headway is when we put in the same energy we put into the whole IPOB debacle into an economic upheaval. All the Igbo governors need to start a movement and call it "Back to Igboland" or any name and this movement will be aimed at bringing back our best brains, wherever they are. This will bring in a lot of money and Igboland will become an attractive bride that everyone will want to identify with. Just take a look at what Donald Duke did in Calabar. Now, even people who are not from there actually go there every Christmas. Those are the kind of things that we should be aiming for. We have the capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Purehuman(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is what many of you do not understand. The kind of development we need in the east should reflect our exposure and where we should be headed. I did not most the comments from who did not quote me but now I am reading them.

First and foremost, you stay in the UK and enjoy the various benefits but you come online and insult all our leaders because they are doing nothing. If you multiply the total amount each southeastern state got from the federal government and subtract the recurring expenditure and many projects they started, you will know that even if they are eating your monies, they are not eating that much.

Because of the little they are making, the states cannot try to think big because they will put the state in serious debts. A very serious one for that matter. Some still borrow just to show that they are working but what are the projects?

We should building steel factories, fabrication factories, build auto villages that will project our local industries. We should have a fully grown automotive sector that can cater for west Africa without blinking. We keep shouting innoson as if he doesn't need help.

We have thousands of people in the entertainment sector but we do not have one thing in the east to showcase for this. Not even a theatre.

Our strongest fort which is commerce, just look at our biggest markets. Onitsha and Ariara, what do you think someone from Botswana who have seen igbos excel in South Africa will think when they go to those market. We need to build some thing that will attract everyone. From all over Africa. We sell everything and anything.

We need to make a statement and that is how we can rise above the drowning waters. The oil money in the south south can be drowned the east if we build some sectors well. It's not like we don't have the people with monies to invest in these sector but they do not the support and the support industries.

Your monies are not going to build a dead investment but they going to build investment that will make your businesses and shares grow faster. So you will not lose in the long run but you will have created jobs and a better mindset in people. The jobless ones outside the region will go back home while businesses will have a reason to relocate home.

The tax revenue us not to pay teacher salaries but to build money generating industries.

My question is, how do we get funds to develop Alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Develpeast: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Afam4eva:
Nobody is saying these ideas are not lofty but there's no willingness on the part of government to show that they are actually serious and that it because we don't demand these things from them and they're not particularly bright anyways. The only time we will make a headway is when we put in the same energy we put into the whole IPOB debacle into an economic upheaval. All the Igbo governors need to start a movement and call it "Back to Igboland" or any name and this movement will be aimed at bringing back our best brains, wherever they are. This will bring in a lot of money and Igboland will become an attractive bride that everyone will want to identify with. Just take a look at what Donald Duke did in Calabar. Now, even people who are not from there actually go there every Christmas. Those are the kind of things that we should be aiming for. We have the capacity.

The brain in your head works better than any brain in the world.

If we can just come together and debate on the development of igboland in a more open surrounding where minds from different sectors and angles of the earth will air their views, it will not take us 10years to get to the promise land.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Develpeast: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
I'm all for discussion that moves us forward, but lets be reality based and not sentiment. I won't hear the statements

1. Igbos won't sacrifice (when all we do is sacrifice)
2. Igbos aren't united

We can't keep talking about step 1 when we're on step 2 and should be talking about step 3.

Now what is the step one?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Rochas2023: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Purehuman:
This is what many of you do not understand. The kind of development we need in the east should reflect our exposure and where we should be headed. I did not most the comments from who did not quote me but now I am reading them.

First and foremost, you stay in the UK and enjoy the various benefits but you come online and insult all our leaders because they are doing nothing. If you multiply the total amount each southeastern state got from the federal government and subtract the recurring expenditure and many projects they started, you will know that even if they are eating your monies, they are not eating that much.

Because of the little they are making, the states cannot try to think big because they will put the state in serious debts. A very serious one for that matter. Some still borrow just to show that they are working but what are the projects?

We should building steel factories, fabrication factories, build auto villages that will project our local industries. We should have a fully grown automotive sector that can cater for west Africa without blinking. We keep shouting innoson as if he doesn't need help.

We have thousands of people in the entertainment sector but we do not have one thing in the east to showcase for this. Not even a theatre.

Our strongest fort which is commerce, just look at our biggest markets. Onitsha and Ariara, what do you think someone from Botswana who have seen igbos excel in South Africa will think when they go to those market. We need to build some thing that will attract everyone. From all over Africa. We sell everything and anything.

We need to make a statement and that is how we can rise above the drowning waters. The oil money in the south south can be drowned the east if we build some sectors well. It's not like we don't have the people with monies to invest in these sector but they do not the support and the support industries.

Your monies are not going to build a dead investment but they going to build investment that will make your businesses and shares grow faster. So you will not lose in the long run but you will have created jobs and a better mindset in people. The jobless ones outside the region will go back home while businesses will have a reason to relocate home.

The tax revenue us not to pay teacher salaries but to build money generating industries.

My question is, how do we get funds to develop Alaigbo

Nice article, but you forgot one thing, the Federal Government can frustrate all this efforts.

Yes if all Igbos are taxed and projects are mapped out, it will be put to work (eg imo airport was built by igbos even sch children was taxed, but today fed gov collects the revenue? who works there, Customs, Immigration, FAAN, etc many Nigerians from other tribes who don't know how this was built)if it is a capital project do you know who will approve it ? Federal government. What of the procceds of such investment do you know who gets the larger share of tax generated? Federal government, unless they agree for concession. And for the Federal government to agree to that, it takes time.

Before we can talk about being patriotic Igbo's, who will donate generously to our homeland is when we have

1. Regional form gov or
2. Igbo president or
3. Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Purehuman(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Rochas2023:

Nice article, but you forgot one thing, the Federal Government can frustrate all this efforts.

Yes if all Igbos are taxed and projects are mapped out, it will be put to work (eg imo airport was built by igbos even sch children was taxed, but today fed gov collects the revenue? who works there, Customs, Immigration, FAAN, etc many Nigerians from other tribes who don't know how this was built)if it is a capital project do you know who will approve it ? Federal government. What of the procceds of such investment do you know who gets the larger share of tax generated? Federal government, unless they agree for concession. And for the Federal government to agree to that, it takes time.

Before we can talk about being patriotic Igbo's, who will donate generously to our homeland is when we have

1. Regional form gov or
2. Igbo president or
3. Biafra

Sorry for my grammatical errors, I was typing fast and I was walking.

The senators are fighting for SEDC. If we get that commission we can do whatever those three will do. We only need the right people that will man it.

I am seriously in support of the commission because from the manifesto it structure the exact needs of ndigbo.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by whirlwind7(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Rochas2023:

1. Regional form gov or
2. Igbo president or
3. Biafra

Chairman!
God bless you plenty.
I may not have put it exactly the way you did, but this is the same message I was trying to pass across to Purehuman.
I told him that the first step should be a change in the political system and governance we presently run. Perhaps this is what the restructuring many are clamoring for would address.
Federal government is empowered to scuttle any sort of capital project it doesn't support. And believe me, once its in Igbo land, it won't hesitate to clamp down on it.
The way the country is structured, such that all the power is concentrated in the center is counter productive. Which is why the mentally challenged north will sacrifice everything to retain federal power.
However, that being said, there should always be a way to legally evade such interference from the FG.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Daewang: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Memejem:
The creation of Israel was a world decision btw. Created by the United Nations as a solution/safe haven as a result of the catastrophic events of world war 2. They had the backing of world powers behind them for that.

Also keep in mind that Zionism is a radical form Judaism that was also ruled by the United Nations as racism and bred racial discrimination. Not to mention that the Zionist movement bred many terrorist Jewish groups and attacks.

I sincerely don’t want the igbo people to behave like the Zionists. Maybe we can emulate the common Jews but not the Zionist movement.

The creation of Israel was not solely a UN affair. Jews especially the ones in Europe and America fought and agitated aggressively for the creation of a purely Jewish state you can look up the Balfour Declaration when you have time. Also Zionism is not racism, it is simply a belief in the exceptional destiny of the Jewish race. The UN has always been pro arab and anti Israel. They keep passing several resolutions condemning Israel and not one against the Palestinians and now they want to divide Jerusalem the eternal Jewish capital. Those groups you call Jewish terrorist organizations are in actuality freedom fighting organizations for the protection of the Jewish people if not for them Hezbollah and Hamas would have done so much damage. These groups are just like Gideon and the Maccabbees brothers of the Bible(they would be considered terrorists in this modern times).
Zionist ideology is exactly what Igbos need to move our land forward at least it will make people to think twice before attacking innocent and defenceless Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Daewang: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
We don't have multiple fronts on income?

you need to find your father, sit down with him, and ask him about 'Biafra'. Then google 'Biafra' and see what you're brothers are sacrificing today the 19th day of January 2018.

Maybe you're not willing to sacrifice, but it's an insult to the countless people that have lost their lives, freedom, and property for the cause. Something you're not seeing anywhere else in Africa and rarely anywhere else in the world.

Let's leave dramatic blanket statements in 2017 biko

Nwanne I'm sorry if I gave you the impression that I don't appreciate the enormous sacrifices that have been made and are still being made for the cause. I really appreciate them and I keep wondering if I could ever measure up, I just got frustrated with the people arguing with Purehuman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Daewang: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
I support Purehuman completely.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Memejem: 12:25am On Jan 20, 2018
It’s obvious we think differently in this matter. Let’s leave it.

Daewang:

The creation of Israel was not solely a UN affair. Jews especially the ones in Europe and America fought and agitated aggressively for the creation of a purely Jewish state you can look up the Balfour Declaration when you have time. Also Zionism is not racism, it is simply a belief in the exceptional destiny of the Jewish race. The UN has always been pro arab and anti Israel. They keep passing several resolutions condemning Israel and not one against the Palestinians and now they want to divide Jerusalem the eternal Jewish capital. Those groups you call Jewish terrorist organizations are in actuality freedom fighting organizations for the protection of the Jewish people if not for them Hezbollah and Hamas would have done so much damage. These groups are just like Gideon and the Maccabbees brothers of the Bible(they would be considered terrorists in this modern times).
Zionist ideology is exactly what Igbos need to move our land forward at least it will make people to think twice before attacking innocent and defenceless Igbos.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nightshift(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2018
Ndigbo will be willing to pay extra taxes or levies for the development of Igboland. In my opinion, the pertinent question to ask is how will the money be managed or spent? Are we going to allow our politicians to have a say on how or where the monies will be spent? Are will going to invite JP Morgan or Deutsche Bank help us come up with a blueprint on how to invest the money? Will it be spent on reviving industries like Nigercem, Enugu coal mines, a new port at Onitsha, industrial park in Aba? Or on expansion of road and rail networks in Igboland, power plants and more research institutes like PRODA? Dozens of questions need to be asked and reasonable answers provided.

Sometime ago in the 80s, during Rtd. Major General Ike Nwachukwu's tenure as military governor of Imo State, there was something similar called 'Survival Levy'. Imo State citizens and adults living in the state were required to pay a stipulated amount of money every year for the development of the state. Some part of the money was said to have been used in laying the foundation of the current Sam Mbakwe Airport Owerri. The rest was creamed-off by our ever insatiable politicians/civil servants. Nobody in old Imo State will today say how much money was received by the government or how it was spent.

Any taxes or levies for the development of Igboland could go the same as the example above, unless an internationally recognized firm is mandated to house, supervise and coordinate how such monies were to be disbursed. We need to learn how USA's Marshall plan was used to rebuild infrastructures and reposition German industries after the second world war. Strong economies aren't built on emotions only, but by long years of meticulous plans and incredible hard work.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nightshift(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
On Ugwuanyi's government: My observation is that the governor is completely focused elsewhere. He seems to be interested in opening up Enugu's rural areas, although he has been very slow in that aspect.

People in some towns like Amurri, Amechi-Idodo, etc., which had until recently dusty primitive roads can now courtesy of Ugwuanyi drive or walk on a few kilometers of asphalt road. Quality of such roads are poor, but it's better than nothing. He also played a role in getting federal government restart rehabilitation of Ozalla - Agbani - Amagunze road.

He has also rebuilt some street roads in Trans-Ekulu and Abakpa-Nike areas, which were abandoned during Chime's tenure. Recently, he has been doing well in patching damaged potions of roads in Enugu municipality. He expanded traffic lights coverage of necessary junctions. I would like to see more lane-markings on the roads in order to maintain the evolving driving culture in 042.

Investing heavily in Nsukka town is a plus for him but he also need a signature infrastructure in Enugu metropolis. A new flyover at Abakpa junction wouldn't be bad at all. I will give dude 60% performance rating. He isn't owning state civil servants.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OreMI22: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Stress-free Direct Travel from any city in USA to Your Hometown On Ethiopian Airlines Via AIIA, Enugu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E0WdJc7SmA

Remember to charter only AIRPORT REGISTERED TAXIS at AIIA, Enugu
To take you to your Hometown or a Hotel to lodge if you didn't have prior arrangement for family/ friends to pick you up on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ARROBA(m): 1:28am On Jan 21, 2018
Boeing 787 arriving Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu on 20-01-2018

Who said that large aircraft can't land at Enugu airport runway?
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnAnR4-J6g0 [/url]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.