Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1786885 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Develpeast: 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
melodyogonna:

Now it is our work to be building roads?
You mean to tell me that civilians and civil works build roads on those better states you mentioned?

So you think we've not had any minister of works and housing from the region since Independence?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Develpeast:

In your mind you know how to run your mouth but you don't know how stupid you sound. A region where over 60% of its population do not base in the state. A region where 90% of the wealthy men did not make money in the region. 90% of the houses in the region are not owned by people doing businesses in the region.

You keep dishing out numbers like you are smart but you don't know that your governors govern the least landmass in the entire country and the least population in the country but no substantial development coming from your end. You always insult the north and you don't know them. You insult them but most of the powerful people you have in the east grew up there or did business there. The real Fulanis and Hausas are not poor. It's the imported ones. From the fringes of the region. You think Anambra have more schools than Kano or Katsina? you guys just stay in the east and feel you know everywhere.

Igboland and igbo people do not have a thing. Just one thing. Our brothers are systematically sent out of the state in Lagos, the Hausas are buying properties of igbos in Kano. The whole economic epicenter of igbo businesses are being rounded up through policies but you keep talking. You don't know one thing. You dishing out info from bodies outside the country.

How much has your education system helped in growing the economy of the region? How many graduates in the region stay there after 3months. A lady from Imo state served in Kano, and now she has remained there. Why didn't she return to Imo state? You are really an idiotic fellow if you think igboland is getting it right because you see houses.

I have been to many places in this country. For a people with so much education and exposure, igboland and igbo people are the most underdeveloped and under-utilized people in the world.

FYI, what do they treat in Nigeria that Eastern region is the best place to treat it? Which hospital in the east is more equipped than other hospitals in the country.

Make I no slap you now
the bold are funny if not trash..same emotional outburst

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Purehuman(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
DawatNama:

The guy you quoted is a LAZY SOPHISTICATED M0R0N, the lazy twerp are not bothered how their young men chase yellow buses up and down in Lagos from sun up to sun down and suing the proceeds to take tramadol, codeine and patronize prostitutes while their women hawk everything in heavy traffic avoiding menacing vehicles.

It's very unfortunate our people are yet to know the stock he is made of, see how he talked down on everything Igbo. The lazy sophisticated m0r0ns

Anyone who speaks his mind must be from southwest. You lots in the east have a long way to go seriously. Very annoying.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Develpeast: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
asha80:
the bold are funny if not trash..same emotional outburst

Can you kindly come let me take you round. You will think I am joking.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Develpeast:

you do not need to because i travel around too

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
Purehuman:

Anyone who speaks his mind must be from southwest. You lots in the east have a long way to go seriously. Very annoying.
that you assumed he is in the east also a problem when he isnt

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Purehuman(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
asha80:
that you assumed he is in the east also a problem when he isnt

But his mentality is for someone who hasn't been in the length and breadth of this country. I feel more people should have a broader view of this country than the way many people see it.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Develpeast: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
asha80:
you do not need to because i travel around too

I am a telecom engineer. I travel round this country on almost on a daily basis. The funniest part is that, the villages you don't go, I go. The extremes you have not reached, I have reached in this country.

When I think my people are more educated and civilized than many of these people, I still find them building bigger projects than we do. With lots of dependants from their axis, you still find them getting things done.

We can be first in a whack educational system that breeds dependants but that doesn't mean our educational system makes sense.

You see, igbo people still go to the backward north to still live in their ghetto and you we are better of? oh please.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Purehuman:

But his mentality is for someone who hasn't been in the length and breadth of this country. I feel more people should have a broader view of this country than the way many people see it.
he is based in lagos..the problem with almost all of us here is that we argue more with emotions..both those affirming and condemning..i personally believe that igbos(leadership) is shortcoming in development..i personally believe our best was BTW 1955 to 1970...non bar one or two did what was expected after that so i do not really reckon with the present ones and there deserves criticisms they get but please i do not believe in belittling the efforts of individual igbos as it gets very annoying..secondly there is a general dearth of leadership around the country so i do not get this tales of other places being eldorado..the same nigeria i travel around abi?..igbo people are in other places na today?do we not all know the migration of igbos to other places to make use of opportunities there started early 20th century?bisi olatilo speaks fluent igbo like a native but has never lived in the east but grew up in Kano in the 50s..maybe we should ask how that was possible

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Develpeast:

I am a telecom engineer. I travel round this country on almost on a daily basis. The funniest part is that, the villages you don't go, I go. The extremes you have not reached, I have reached in this country.

When I think my people are more educated and civilized than many of these people, I still find them building bigger projects than we do. With lots of dependants from their axis, you still find them getting things done.

We can be first in a whack educational system that breeds dependants but that doesn't mean our educational system makes sense.

You see, igbo people still go to the backward north to still live in their ghetto and you we are better of? oh please.
probably because they have become used to that place and the opportunity the place provides?why would an nnewi spare parts guy leave bauchi where he has his market and fellow spare parts sellers are not much compared to the population to come back to nnewi or mgbuka obosi to compete with numerous competitors there?

the yoruba tailors that are increasing in the east why dont they stay back in oshogbo?is it not because of competition where they are from with respect to the cash the are getting in the eastern towns?

secondly i have continued to hammer it we should not model our development to the way others do because the settlement pattern in the east is different..same with mentality.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Develpeast:

is this nationwide or in igboland alone?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ofodirinwa: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Develpeast:

Someone is thinking. We attach too much of our shortcomings to outsiders. We can never blame ourselves. We can never blame the igbos who say they can never go back to the village. We can never blame igbos who have sunday meetings without any real achievement from those meetings after 40years. The only thing they contribute is "end of the year party", "anambra day", etc. They do nothing.

We love so much of self aggrandizement that we fail to realize that the future is really not interesting for both the rich and poor in the region.

It has really become pathetic and old. Someone is now saying that people will start calling themselves Mohammed Chukwuma because Iran is building a hospital in Anambra? Can you imagine the low self esteem required to think like this?

Lets address ourselves first. the malice of the outside is less than 5% of the challenges we face but gets 98% of the attention.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by DawatNama(m): 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
melodyogonna:

you can't prove this exaggerated nonsense you wrote - can you?
The animal is a lazy sophisticated m0r0n squatting somewhere at Iyana Ipaja and be dishing out stats.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by DawatNama(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
melodyogonna:

how factual is that 60% of Igbos are not based in igboland? how factual is it that 90% of houses in igboland are not owned by people in the state, or that 90% of successful Igbo men made it outside igboland, this exaggerated.

After what happened to igboland 50 years ago I can tell you that we are competing rigorously with the rest of Nigeria, even better than most states.

The eddioot have not been close to anywhere near Igboland, try and see his grandstanding and arrogance running unclad.
Look the way he is throwing percents with reckless abandon, the deranged goat deserve no attention

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
DawatNama:

The eddioot have not been close to anywhere near Igboland, try and see his grandstanding and arrogance running unclad.
Look the way he is throwing percents with reckless abandon, the deranged goat deserve no attention
no need insulting him though..i am just interested where he gets his percentages from

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Purehuman(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
asha80:
he is based in lagos..the problem with almost all of us here is that we argue more with emotions..both those affirming and condemning..i personally believe that igbos(leadership) is shortcoming in development..i personally believe our best was BTW 1955 to 1970...non bar one or two did what was expected after that so i do not really reckon with the present ones and there deserves criticisms they get but please i do not believe in belittling the efforts of individual igbos as it gets very annoying..secondly there is a general dearth of leadership around the country so i do not get this tales of other places being eldorado..the same nigeria i travel around abi?..igbo people are in other places na today?do we not all know the migration of igbos to other places to make use of opportunities there started early 20th century?bisi olatilo speaks fluent igbo like a native but has never lived in the east but grew up in Kano in the 50s..maybe we should ask how that was possible

The truth is, the Yorubas have a mission and you can see it from the news emanating from them everyday. They are following it up even without anyone noticing it. The thing about we igbos is that we don't take some things serious and when people see these things, they believe we don't have any mission.

I get seriously tired when it comes to igbo discuss because it ends here.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
Purehuman:

The truth is, the Yorubas have a mission and you can see it from the news emanating from them everyday. They are following it up even without anyone noticing it. The thing about we igbos is that we don't take some things serious and when people see these things, they believe we don't have any mission.

I get seriously tired when it comes to igbo discuss because it ends here.
the ultimate mission of they is self government or federalism..a lot of the people from there who want it will tell you the present direction they went and is still going is not going to get them that..the present leadership near power as it is now are after something else

that is because like others you are pouring out your emotions here..not sure how that will translate to what we all we all desire..this is just cyberspace where people exchange ideas..if people are interested they take what we discuss here is they arent they ignore.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by DawatNama(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
asha80:
is this nationwide or in igboland alone?
To the them Igbos must be perfect because they are superhumans, others imperfections should be ignored but Igbos shouldn't be.

The animal running amok here don't know that literacy rate is highest in Igboland, school enrolment is highest, households with more disposable income is high also but if the fooools see an Igbo wheelbarrow pusher he will say Igbo leaders are failure.
Go to Challenge at Ibadan, the number of beggars there don't even allow pedestrians walk freely but you don't see them calling their leaders failure.

The same way Ore have been more than 60 years is the same way it is now, you don't see new buildings spring up, you don't new layouts emerge but people will be insulting Igbo leaders when they see Orlu or Afikpo despite the growth, development and successes these places recorded within a short period of time.

Use your brain people, these animals are trying to make your leaders look bad while projecting theirs as saints. You see Buruji Kashamu sharing N500 as constituency project but a lazy m0r0n from that side will tell you to kill Stella Oduah that have done more roads and create more jobs than some state governors.

They are using inverted wisdom on you, you think they love you by running your leaders down. How many people do you see criticize Shettima but you will see someone from Borno State telling you SE leaders are mediocres. See the nature of empowerment they are doing in these places but someone from Kano with more beggars than the entire west Africa will be telling you SE leaders are bad.

All childhood killer diseases have been eliminated in Igboland but you will see someone from North the bedrock of evil telling you SE leaders don't try.

Let's be ourselves best critics not some lazy m0r0ns waiting for their women hawking in the traffic to come home a provide for the family telling us what we want. You see the men laying about but the women hawking to feed the family, the men come online to mock Igbo boys hawking in traffic but their women hawk not only in traffic but poisonous herbal mixtures and bromated breads, these lazy urchins need not to school you on leadership, they got none

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Purehuman(m): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
asha80:
the ultimate mission of they is self government or federalism..a lot of the people from there who want it will tell you the present direction they went and is still going is not going to get them that..the present leadership near power as it is now are after something else

that is because like others you are pouring out your emotions here..not sure how that will translate to what we all we all desire..this is just cyberspace where people exchange ideas..if people are interested they take what we discuss here is they arent they ignore.

Self governance is a political mission which in recent times everyone is chasing. The economic direction is lacking. Like there is no economic direction.

How many jobs in the east can pay 500 workers 150k monthly? Only very few. So you see why many igbo graduate will always runaway?

The people need what the government cannot give, so they run to other people to get it. We are not just traders, we are also professionals and graduates who seek a better market for our growth.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by kikake: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
DawatNama:

To the them Igbos must be perfect because they are superhumans, others imperfections should be ignored but Igbos shouldn't be.

The animal running amok here don't know that literacy rate is highest in Igboland, school enrolment is highest, households with more disposable income is high also but if the fooools see an Igbo wheelbarrow pusher he will say Igbo leaders are failure.
Go to Challenge at Ibadan, the number of beggars there don't even allow pedestrians walk freely but you don't see them calling their leaders failure.

The same way Ore have been more than 60 years is the same way it is now, you don't see new buildings spring up, you don't new layouts emerge but people will be insulting Igbo leaders when they see Orlu or Afikpo despite the growth, development and successes these places recorded within a short period of time.

Use your brain people, these animals are trying to make your leaders look bad while projecting theirs as saints. You see Buruji Kashamu sharing N500 as constituency project but a lazy m0r0n from that side will tell you to kill Stella Oduah that have done more roads and create more jobs than some state governors.

They are using inverted wisdom on you, you think they love you by running your leaders down. How many people do you see criticize Shettima but you will see someone from Borno State telling you SE leaders are mediocres. See the nature of empowerment they are doing in these places but someone from Kano with more beggars than the entire west Africa will be telling you SE leaders are bad.

All childhood killer diseases have been eliminated in Igboland but you will see someone from North the bedrock of evil telling you SE leaders don't try.

Let's be ourselves best critics not some lazy m0r0ns waiting for their women hawking in the traffic to come home a provide for the family telling us what we want. You see the men laying about but the women hawking to feed the family, the men come online to mock Igbo boys hawking in traffic but their women hawk not only in traffic but poisonous herbal mixtures and bromated breads, these lazy urchins need not to school you on leadership, they got none

U don't place Orlu and Afikpo on the same scale.
All of Afikpo is just one long street in Orlu.

Orlu, Awka, Abakaliki are on the same category.

That Abacha refused to create Njaba state with Orlu proposed as the capital then, is no reason for not giving Orlu its place in the scheme of things.

Abacha rather diverted SE's 6th state - Njaba state - for a 7th state in his NW zone.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Dav08175857915(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
kikake:

U don't place Orlu and Afikpo on the same scale.
All of Afikpo is just one long street in Orlu.

Orlu, Owerri, Okigwe, Ekwulobia, Afikpo, Nsukka are on the same category.

That Abacha refused to create Njaba state with Orlu proposed as the capital then, is no reason for not giving Orlu its place in the scheme of things.

Abacha rather diverted SE's 6th state - Njaba state - for a 7th state in his NW zone.

The highlighted is a statement of fact.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by DawatNama(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Dav08175857915:

The highlighted is a statement of fact.
Please let's not drag this, you don't mention those towns along Owerri. Owerri and Enugu stand out among the rest. Ekwulobia, Orlu, Afikpo and Okigwe with Agbor are mates not Owerri.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by kikake: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
DawatNama:

Please let's not drag this, you don't mention those towns along Owerri.
Owerri and Enugu stand out among the rest.
Ekwulobia, Orlu, Afikpo and Okigwe with Agbor are mates not Owerri.

Mates? Was Owerri born before other towns in Imo state?

By 1967 when Imo state was created, there were little or no differences between the levels of urbanization between Owerri and Orlu. Owerri was fortunately named state capital, thenceforth barely-educated state governors, especially from 2007 till today, started pilling all development infrastructures in Imo state on Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Develpeast:

I live in the north. I should take you around cos you are the joker here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ogbuefi2020: 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
kikake:

Mates? Was Owerri born before other towns in Imo state?

By 1967 when Imo state was created, there were little or no differences between the levels of urbanization between Owerri and Orlu. Owerri was fortunately named state capital, thenceforth barely-educated state governors, especially from 2007 till today, started pilling all development infrastructures in Imo state on Owerri.
Before the creation of colonial eastern region with capital in Enugu, the region was under onitsha and owerri provinces

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
Purehuman:

Self governance is a political mission which in recent times everyone is chasing. The economic direction is lacking. Like there is no economic direction.

How many jobs in the east can pay 500 workers 150 monthly? Only very few. So you see why many igbo graduate will always runaway?

The people need what the government cannot give, so they run to other people to get it. We are not just traders, we are also professionals and graduates who seek a better market for our growth.
oga na talk like this we d annoy me. Igbos have this infuriating habit of downplaying what the have.To answer your question,total has a gas plant on the outskirt of aba,shell the same.gzi,pz industries,nigeria breweries,guiness brewery,afribev,aba glass force,geepee industries,valumbra,neyer,inner galaxy limited etc all have plants in that city (mind you,most of this companies are multinationals and among the biggest payers in Nigeria).I didn't include nigeria bottling company,vitafoam,tonimas,uac feeds etc.all this companies (those i know of)are in aba yet every year thousands of our youth's migrate out because "their is nothing here".I happened to work with mecmond construction company when the built their aba plant,I know for a fact that the wanted qualified locals for employment-the found few-at the end of the day,south westerners from their plant in ogun took over the plant.The situation has gotten so bad that every raininy season,notherners flood many rural communities in the east to work as farm hands.
My brother,pls how many states in our country has more industries than abia and anambra,now tell me why the indigenes of those states are not migrating in such a number as what obtains in the SE ?

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ofuzo: 4:59am On Jun 21, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

It has really become pathetic and old. Someone is now saying that people will start calling themselves Mohammed Chukwuma because Iran is building a hospital in Anambra? Can you imagine the low self esteem required to think like this?

Lets address ourselves first. the malice of the outside is less than 5% of the challenges we face but gets 98% of the attention.

You posted a QUICK response to my comments and disappeared. You never bothered to answer some questions I asked you. Instead you come here to talk about LOW ESTEEM. It would have made some sense if you described exactly what you meant by low esteem and why you thought I'm suffering from it.
But, since you didn't answer the posers I threw your way, let me try to repeat them.

How did the islamic movement of nigeria (shiite group) start in nigeria?

What was their population (shiite group) when zakzaky founded it, and what is their population now?

Why would the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN start a hospital in all places but in the land of the LARGEST CHRISTIAN TRIBE IN AFRICA?

What kind of DUMB Igboman are you for not immediately figuring out what this hospital project is actually all about?

YES, like I said, I did figure it out in my SLEEPING SLUMBER, not even a SLEEPING SIESTA. It's sooooo obvious, it's unbelievable!

If you want to trade with countries such as the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN, why not a steel factory, or a persian rug factory of which the Iranians are known for, instead of a hospital of all things?

Which other place in Africa have the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN started a hospital business?

Is it not true today that the Yorubas who deem themselves peaceful even though they are proportionally moslem and christains are beginning to have serious problem among themselves like the HIJAB fight in Lagos and Osun state showed. Other issues are coming even if they have not manifested themselves yet. Trust me on this, it's a matter of time!!!!

What do you make of the fact that some Yoruba moslems are these days talking about their BROTHERS IN PAKISTAN AND AFGHANISTAN?

If Yoruba moslems are today talking about their BROTHERS IN PAKISTAN AND AFGHANISTAN, how long do you think, before an Igboman named CHUKWUEMEKA MOHAMED will start talking about their oppressed BROTHERS in Palestine?

And how long after that will you read about an attack in the streets of america or europe by this CHUKWUEMEKA MOHAMED shouting ALLAHU AKHBER to revenge against what's happening with their oppressed BROTHERS in Palestine or afghanistan?

Have you noticed that Yoruba moslems that used to answer first and last Yoruba names are these days answering first and last ARAB names?

Do you know that the new european immigrant moslems are today converting many CLUELESS americans and europeans to islam?

Do you know that these WHITE european converts to islam have committed multiple TERRORIST ATTACKS against their own people to please allah?

Do you know that islam demands that you ABANDON 100% your native culture and ONLY follow the teachings of mohamed?

Do you know that any igbo that converts to islam will have to abandon the MAIN pillars of igbo CULTURE like the umunna, umudiali, umunnadi, umunwanwa etc etc?

Look, let me tell you guys something; this is no JOKE. These islamic groups like moslem brotherhood, hamas, hizbollah and others use welfare instruments to corral their unsuspecting subjects. They will start with hospitals which will allow them to forgive huge hospital bills. Next thing you know, they'll start giving out food hand outs. Next thing you know, you'll have the first shiite igbo convert. Next thing you know, you'll have a shiite group of Enugu. Next thing you know, come back in another hundred years and you will have million members of the shiite group of Enugu holding religious processesions on the street of Enugu like they do in kaduna. And next thing you know, knowing the igbos very well, they'll start shiite branches in the rest of the igbo speaking states.

If my above listed projections don't come into reality, then, my name is no longer OFUZO.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ottersberger(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Why Enugu Airport Project Will Be Delayed – Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari stated on Wednesday that the terminal of the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu will be delayed.

He said this was as a result of the reduction in the cost of the repair by 75 percent.

The President disclosed this on his official Twitter handle, following the signing of the 2018 budget in Abuja.

He tweeted, “The provision for construction of the terminal building at the Enugu airport was cut from N2bn to N500m, which will further delay the completion of this critical project.”

The Federal Government had a few years ago, decided to give the Enugu airport a facelift, with modern facilities to attract more flights, following its upgrade to an international airport.

The Minister of State for Aviation, Senator Hadi Sirika, had said during a recent facility tour of the airport that when modernised, it would attract multi-billion naira investments in Enugu State.

However, since the project commenced, no definite completion date has been set for the terminal’s completion.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by shaibu123: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
ottersberger:
Why Enugu Airport Project Will Be Delayed – Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari stated on Wednesday that the terminal of the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu will be delayed.

He said this was as a result of the reduction in the cost of the repair by 75 percent.

The President disclosed this on his official Twitter handle, following the signing of the 2018 budget in Abuja.

He tweeted, “The provision for construction of the terminal building at the Enugu airport was cut from N2bn to N500m, which will further delay the completion of this critical project.”

The Federal Government had a few years ago, decided to give the Enugu airport a facelift, with modern facilities to attract more flights, following its upgrade to an international airport.

The Minister of State for Aviation, Senator Hadi Sirika, had said during a recent facility tour of the airport that when modernised, it would attract multi-billion naira investments in Enugu State.

However, since the project commenced, no definite completion date has been set for the terminal’s completion.
Buhari has finally lost the entire South-East vote.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by NonsoWow: 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ofuzo stop deceiving yourself. Iran is not the threat. The islamization of Igboland has already started in ebonyi state and the northern parts of enugu state and it is spreading like wildfire because Igbos will not be bold enough to do the needful by expelling those infected areas from Igboland before the infection spreads everywhere. Stay there and be calling Iran when nsukka and abakaliki people are already slamming their heads while facing mecca in prayer and patiently awaiting instructions from their fulani masters up north to begin the pan-Igbo jihad.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OMANBALA1: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ndi Enugu, less with the long epistles and more pictures biko.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by DrGoodman: 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
NonsoWow:
Ofuzo stop deceiving yourself. Iran is not the threat. The islamization of Igboland has already started in ebonyi state and the northern parts of enugu state and it is spreading like wildfire because Igbos will not be bold enough to do the needful by expelling those infected areas from Igboland before the infection spreads everywhere. Stay there and be calling Iran when nsukka and abakaliki people are already slamming their heads while facing mecca in prayer and patiently awaiting instructions from their fulani masters up north to begin the pan-Igbo jihad.

Afonja, we cannot respond to your madness. Leave the thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (698) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: hammer567, PDPGuy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.