Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks (20896 Views)

Senate Compels Ministerial Nominee To Apologise Over Remarks On PDP. / APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by manny4life(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
Damn, this is the reason why Nigeria CAN NEVER UNITE... Carry on sad sad sad
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by MrGlobe(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy: Ive always wondered how Igbos governors go away with blind looting ....now I wonder no more...these guys here are woefully pathetic! angry
maybe when you leave the igbo nation alone and concentrate your wonderings in your region they we may begin to librate the SW from Before Christ Era. All SW governors have been known to move from government house to jail, courts, efcc. why not worry about that
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yeske!:
Neither do i care about the two old failures but pray tell, have you been to Ibadan?

How did Ibadan get into the discourse??

Have you been to Nigeria?? grin

Nigeria is a hellhole!!!!!!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
tinubus interpretation of development and good governance.

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
A typical classroom setting in Igbo land. No wonder, they rush down South West to get education and still develop the guile to mis-yarn on N/Land.

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by NMAAJOOGU: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
All you fools ranting on Orji's response to Tinubu, you mean he should have staryed reeling out his developmental strides for Tinubu. Based on the fact that Tinubu is whom? Do you not agree that Tinubu looted Lagos state money? Or that he fraudulently rigged his wife into the senate? Or that he nearly rigged Fashola's 2nd tenure off him? He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. i'm not saying that Orji has perfomed well, but surely Tinubu is a much bigger thief. Abia state does not have one fiftieth of what Lagos has, and yet what was Tinubu's achievement? Wether they are in same party or not, Fashola's achievements is Fashola's while Tinubu's theft is Tinubu's.

orji owes Abians explaination for his inaction and not Tinubu. Let him remove the speck in his eye before perfoming surgery on another's eyes.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by SisiKill1: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
SMDH!

Another clown has joined in the picture posting!!

It's hopeless I tells ya! Hopeless!!!!

Y'all carry on, keep exposing your collective yanshes to the world.

If y'all want bad pictures of Kaduna and Katsina. . .Hit me up.

Hey, I know how that turns you on and far be it from me to to deprive you of the right to get your jollies off on failure.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
a typical school in yorubaland

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:

maybe when you leave the igbo nation alone and concentrate your wonderings in your region they we may begin to librate the SW from Before Christ Era. All SW governors have been known to move from government house to jail, courts, efcc. why not worry about that

At the bolded, because we have a standing method of dealing with such deviants in our midst, but in your own case, it is the norm so you celebrate them after leaving office....I expect a former gov like Orji Uzor Kalu to be in jail up till now...but no..he is celebrated in the usual manner of your end justify the means.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Yeske2(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex:

How did Ibadan get into the discourse??

Have you been to Nigeria?? grin

Nigeria is a hellhole!!!!!!
You started it so i was only asking(politely) if you've ever visited, don't tell me you suddenly developed dementia.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
Pukkah:

The fact that you are not interested does not in any way mean that others are not interested. Does it? One thing is sure: you do not know the minds of everybody.

Besides, emancipation of Nigeria does not mean that Nigeria as it is (politically speaking) is sacrosanct. However, what you should understand is that if the mindset of some youths (including yourself) is as has been expressed on this thread, through childish and tribe-induced infantile attacks and diversion from the topic at hand, then the emancipation of the constituents parts of Nigeria is also doubtful. If you like break the country into 100, this kind of mindset will not get you anywhere.

noted
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: a typical school in yorubaland

My friend Shatttaap you stinking mouth there!..bringing your homeland pix and passing it off as Yorubaland wont hit the right cord here....mine shows you pictorial evidence,....OLODO! grin
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

At the bolded, because we have a standing method of dealing with such deviants in our midst, but in your own case, it is the norm so you celebrate them after leaving office....I expect a former gov like Orji Uzor Kalu to be in jail up till now...but no..he is celebrated in the usual manner of your end justify the means.
and bode george and Asiwaju tinubu who is stil collecting ten percent of your sweat in lagos are celebrated.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yeske!:
You started it so i was only asking(politely) if you've ever visited, don't tell me you suddenly developed dementia.

Why're asking me a silly question?

My argument is about re.tarded chimp faced Orji bringing Awo's name into his tirade..

Go ask Ibadan people your silly question... undecided

Ibadan can't be worse than SE states.... I've got proofs..

I've got proofs of how erosion has ravaged the whole SE...

Just let it sly and don't let me expose you guys, ok?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy: ...and this happens to be the most important road in the whole of Abia State....shameless people coming to Nairaland to come and write rubbish forgetting about their own erosion devastated homelands.

U act like a kid bro, Did anyone tell you say there are development in Aba? or have you seen anyone here telling you that aba has infrastructure?. Take a look at all comments here we have been straight forward saying the truth the way it is not covering any one. We igbos don't take sides with anyone and defend him when i know he is doing the wrong things like you guys do. we have always criticizes The government of Abia State openly and you those pics you posted here there is no other eastern state you will see something like that apart from abia state, and the blames goes to who? T.A Orji
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
Bashr8 reporting live from his cave.... grin grin shocked

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by deshclones(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex:
[/s]
This clown claimed he graduated from University of Leeds - yet the fool don't even know where Leeds is.... grin

And Igbos bought off my home town of Epe, huh?? Bwahahahahahaha

If you know how vicious and brutal Epe people are, you will tell Igbos to stay away from them.. grin

Stick to creating threads about your first sexual experience in the sexuality section, faggit..

Bruv, I'm your God - worship me every morning, ok??

dude..you are your family's god....am not your mate in any ramification....you might be my senior age wise..but heck..thats where it ends...am your yesterday,today and your tomorrow..i dare you shymex..for each qualification or personal property details(your own not inherited or daddy's own) you post here..i will post two..i dare you...if not know that i am not desh clones...it is true we are on a faceless forum but am ready to expose the real desh..post your first degree and i will post my m.sc..post your m.sc and i will post a more higher qualification...and i await you...do it you professional dimwit
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

My friend Shatttaap you stinking mouth there!..bringing your homeland pix and passing it off as Yorubaland wont hit the right cord here....mine shows you pictorial evidence,....OLODO! grin
i was even trying to be nice , well here is more of yoruba type of schooling

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
quality education according to tinubu and yorubas

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
gboss4sure:

U act like a kid bro, Did anyone tell you say there are development in Aba? or have you seen anyone here telling you that aba has infrastructure?. Take a look at all comments here we have been straight forward saying the truth the way it is not covering any one. We igbos don't take sides with anyone and defend him when i know he is doing the wrong things like you guys do. we have always criticizes The government of Abia State openly and you those pics you posted here there is no other eastern state you will see something like that apart from abia state, and the blames goes to who? T.A Orji

Who is this one?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Sagamite(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones:

dude..you are your family's god....am not your mate in any ramification....you might be my senior age wise..but heck..thats where it ends...am your yesterday,today and your tomorrow..i dare you shymex..for each qualification or personal property details(your own not inherited or daddy's own) you post here..i will post two..i dare you...if not know that i am not desh clones...it is true we are on a faceless forum but am ready to expose the real desh..post your first degree and i will post my m.sc..post your m.sc and i will post a more higher qualification...and i await you...do it you professional dimwit

You are a moronic person!

This is the rubbish you learnt from your failed education?

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
more of how schools should lok like according to tinubu

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex:

My argument is about re.tarded chimp faced Orji bringing Awo's name into his tirade..

please post your proofs bro
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex:

your indeed a comedian , dont make me laugh , have you been to ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: i was even trying to be nice , well here is more of yoruba type of schooling

Keep deluding yourself with trying to be nice.....and please stop posting Igboland off as Yorubaland if you dont wish Amadioha to burn those fingers you are using to type. grin
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by deshclones(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a moronic person!

This is the rubbish you learnt from your failed education?

niggah i don't have your time..i chose not to challenge you because you have nothing to impress me with..you are as empty as empty can be..go look for who to exchange words with like the market woman that you are...i am discussing serious issues here..when i want to learn new insults i will call on you..now run along..your elders are talking..

3 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones:

[s]dude..you are your family's god....am not your mate in any ramification....you might be my senior age wise..but heck..thats where it ends...am your yesterday,today and your tomorrow..i dare you shymex..for each qualification or personal property details(your own not inherited or daddy's own) you post here..i will post two..i dare you...if not know that i am not desh clones...it is true we are on a faceless forum but am ready to expose the real desh..post your first degree and i will post my m.sc..post your m.sc and i will post a more higher qualification...and i await you...do it you professional dimwit
[/s]

Where is Leeds, University of Leeds graduate grin grin

I'm not your level, I'm your God - worship me, ok?

You had se.x for the first 4months ago.... grin grin grin

Don't let me expose you, little kid..
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

Keep deluding yourself with trying to be nice.....and please stop posting Igboland off as Yorubaland if you dont wish Amadioha to burn those fingers you are using to type. grin
denial wont get you anywhere we have discussed it several times on nairaland , maybe your new , fix your caves and villages first

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
gboss4sure:

please post your proofs bro

I'm not petty like you guys... undecided undecided
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
you are loser for posting this pix as a yorubaland pix...know I now that aside been a dunce...you are a bloody liar too..only your type can be fooled.

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy: you are loser for posting this pix as a yorubaland pix...know I now that aside been a dunce...you are a bloody liar too..only your type can be fooled.
like i said ,it will be better for you to do something about it that to deny it, if you deny too much i will go there myself ,take the pics including their sign board if they have any , yorubaland is just to backward to even be talked about.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by nzenze2: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones:

niggah i don't have your time..i chose not to challenge you because you have nothing to impress me with..you are as empty as empty can be..go look for who to exchange words with like the market woman that you are...i am discussing serious issues here..when i want to learn new insults i will call on you..now run along..your elders are talking..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu / Buhari Unveils $732 Million Broadband Project To Boost Economy - Bloomberg / NDLEA Makes U-turn On Buruji Kasamu: Will Vacate Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.