Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks (20890 Views)

Senate Compels Ministerial Nominee To Apologise Over Remarks On PDP. / APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by chino11(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
@ Bashr

Right on point. We can start Igbo cohesion on NL. Onye arapuna nwanne ya.

Yorubas are dunces cool
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by kunlaxo: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
FASHOLA SHD ALSO BE BLAME FOR GIVEN US ZERO DEVELOPMENT ON HIS 2ND TERM TRAVAIL... WE EMBRACE HEALTHY CRITIZSM WHICH STANDS AS A TOOL FOR HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT/ COMPETITION AMONG GOVERNORS.

SINCERELY..ORJI HAS NOT PERFOME OR DONE ANYTHING VISIBLE..MY VISIT TO THE STATE WAS WITH NUDE FEALING..VERY APPAULING WITH VERY DIRTY ENVIRONS AND IT SEEMS SOME SYMPATHIZERS ARE SUPPORTING HIM..HE SHD GO AND LEARN FROM OKORONCHA PLZZZZ.

TO THIS END..I RECOMMEND ANOTHER 5 TERM OF OFFICE FOR MR ORJI FOR HIM TO WAKE UP FROM HIS SLUMBER.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex: You can start competing with Ijebus, when you have the following:

- An Awolowo..
- A Wole Soyinka...
- A Michael Adenuga..
- A place as expensive as Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah, Epe etc..

Get to the level of the four things I listed in bullet points.. More to come!! grin grin

I'm keeping your arses in check today!!

Keep Pa. Awolowo and Lagos out of your smelly mouth, period.. cool

n Awolowo..you mean nigerias number one tribalist and convicted criminal and the coward who rather than liberate his people from hausa fulanis prefered to enslave them the more and later commited suicide cus he heard a rumour that ibb is not happy with him, no i will pass cus indeed we have no such people in igboland.

- A Wole Soyinka...death count from cultism is still rising everyday ,maybe you should come back and enrol into nigerian university lets see how far you will go
- [b] Michael Adenuga.[/b]there nothing good about using nigeria looted money and cover up for ibb to start a company , ibeto alone will take him out , i didnt even mention innoson. real entrepreneurs.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
FXKing2012: Why are Igbos and Yorubas always engaging in supremacy battle on nairaland when we all know the common enemy is the hausa/fulani.

Bro, is the Yorubas that always starts the fight, especially that shymess or shyness of a guy
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Seriously, how old are you??!!

I half expect your to whip out your pe/nis to show you are more man than your opponent. undecided

Gah! I've never understood the whole posting pictures of another state to show one other state is not worse off. At the end of the day. . . whether it is Anambra or Ogun or Kogi or Katsina it is still NIGERIA! Don't you guys get it??!!
ohhh you didnt realise that when they were mentioning igbo people but now yorubas are getting the whip and you suddenly remember its not about state, clap for yourself.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Pukkah: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
The way some people reason on this forum and have reasoned on this thread is far worse than the performance of the worst governor in Nigeria. embarassed Rather than talk about the achievements of the governor of Abia state, some senseless, backward and unintelligent bigots have turned it into an attack against the South West or Yorubas.

If this is the mindset of the so-called youths, then I sincerely doubt the emancipation of Nigeria.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by MrGlobe(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yeske!:
No i don't mean VIRTUAL Ibadan on the net but the REAL Ibadan brick and mortar?
guy you are talking bricks and mortar in Ibadan. correction, its mud and huts

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
Pukkah: The way some people reason on this forum and have reasoned on this thread is far worse than the performance of the worst governor in Nigeria. embarassed Rather than talk about the achievements of the governor of Abia state, some senseless, backward and unintelligent bigots have turned it into an attack against the South West or Yorubas.

If this is the mindset of the so-called youths, then I sincerely doubt the emancipation of Nigeria.

Who is even interested in the emancipation of Nigeria.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2012
Pukkah: The way some people reason on this forum and have reasoned on this thread is far worse than the performance of the worst governor in Nigeria. embarassed Rather than talk about the achievements of the governor of Abia state, some senseless, backward and unintelligent bigots have turned it into an attack against the South West or Yorubas.

maybe if yorubas leanr to keep their mouth shut and face their own worse problems then we wont have to fight everyday.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by manny4life(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
Oh gawd, what has this thread turned into? embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by klax(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
Why do you guys cry foul about everything??

Where is the Minister of Power from?

Where is the Chief of Army staff from?

Where is the Minister of Finance from?

Where is the Minister for Labour from?

Where is the Minister of Aviation from?

Where is the Minister of Health from

All from our region the East and yet we claim be marginalized hhhmmm well its well I guess may be we will stop crying when Jesus come I dont know??

By the way how come now this thread digressed to Yoruba vs Igbo affairs and I can read so many tribal rants on this thread for God sake? Guys these two clown Tinubu and Orji why should any one even comment about their silly talks both Orji and Tinubu what is their contribution to their own people. Guys we need to wake up because there are issue we should not even commented about at all in the first place.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Yeske2(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
And where is that shymmex who's been hyperventilating for a fight?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by FXKing2012(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
I hereby move a motion for a truce btw the Igbos and Yorubas on nairaland. As I stated earlier, I consider the hausa/fulani as the common enemy, so pls save your strength.
Those in favour say Aye!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bumps(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
Who the hell is tinubu to appraise other party.he has succeeded in turning s'west to his private company.i guess he shld knw that nigerians re more intelligent
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Pukkah: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
gboss4sure:

Who is even interested in the emancipation of Nigeria.

The fact that you are not interested does not in any way mean that others are not interested. Does it? One thing is sure: you do not know the minds of everybody.

Besides, emancipation of Nigeria does not mean that Nigeria as it is (politically speaking) is sacrosanct. However, what you should understand is that if the mindset of some youths (including yourself) is as has been expressed on this thread, through childish and tribe-induced infantile attacks and diversion from the topic at hand, then the emancipation of the constituents parts of Nigeria is also doubtful. If you like break the country into 100, this kind of mindset will not get you anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
bumps: Who the hell is tinubu to appraise other party.he has succeeded in turning s'west to his private company.i guess he shld knw that nigerians re more intelligent
dont mind them , lets not forget that even with tinubus failure the man is still collecting 10 percent of lagos tax up till today , can you imagine , ten percent of tax payers paying one man for nothing and these yorubas have the guts to come and post about abia. both tinubu and orji are in the same cartegory so i dont even know why this is a topic.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ive always wondered how Igbos governors go away with blind looting ....now I wonder no more...these guys here are woefully pathetic! angry
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by MrGlobe(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2012

- An Awolowo..
- A Wole Soyinka...
- A Michael Adenuga..

Get to the level of the four things I listed in bullet points.. More to come!! grin grin

hohohohohoho. you are really retaaaarded. who prays to have a clown like awolowo if not retaaaaaaards like you. we have zik of AFRICA. Chinua Achebe, Mike Adunuga is a thief like his compatriots he deserves no attention. Are you talking too about ijebu ode in ogun that has not experienced a single civilization
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by SisiKill1: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: ohhh you didnt realise that when they were mentioning igbo people but now yorubas are getting the whip and you suddenly remember its not about state, clap for yourself.

Are you dense!!!

Gah!! What's the matter with you??!!!!

Can't you see you are falling into Gov. Orji's trap? We are busy going for each other's throat while the real issue remains on the sidelines.

Honestly, if you can't tell that there are some people who can actually look past these whole tribe issue than you are clearly denser than I thought and it is no use talking to you.

Keep posting ya pictures like a 1st grader in a show and tell class. undecided
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:

hohohohohoho. you are really retaaaarded. who prays to have a clown like awolowo if not retaaaaaaards like you. we have zik of AFRICA. Chinua Achebe, Mike Adunuga is a thief like his compatriots he deserves no attention. Are you talking too about ijebu ode in ogun that has not experienced a single civilization
pls forgive him ,he has never been to ijebu ode.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by SisiKill1: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2012

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by OjujuCalabar(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
T.A. Orji is a disgrace to the people of Abia State. He lack the vision and will to move the state forward. It's unfortunate.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yeske!:
And where is that shymmex who's been hyperventilating for a fight?

Just tell Orji the clown to keep Awo's name out of his mouth..

I could care less about him and Tinubu.. They should focus on their rubbish politricks...

Tinubu outsmarted the clown, and like what all Igbo tribalists do NL - he played the tribal card... grin

Orji should be inducted into the HALL OF SHAME!! cool
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Are you dense!!!

Can't you see you are falling into Gov. Orji's trap??!!

Gah!! What's the matter with you??!!!!

Honestly, if you can't tell that there are some people who can actually look past these whole tribe issue than you are clearly denser than I thought and it is no use talking to you.

Keep posting ya pictures like a 1st grader in a show and tell class. undecided
go and sit down, have you not seen we igbos condem him so many times on nairaland , we have lost counts of threads against orji . but for tinubu another loser in his cartegory and a man that collects 10 percent of lagos tax money to capitalise on that and yorubas on nairaland to use it to bash igbo even when they are worse off is laughable, fix your caves first before pointing at another mans own.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex:

I could care less about him and Tinubu.. They should focus on their rubbish politricks...

Tinubu outsmarted the clown, and like what all Igbo tribalists do NL - he played the tribal card... grin

i agree with you , tinubu is already there waiting for him .

3 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
These are the "achievements" that Tunubu was alluding to..that is causing these guys to raise their hairy chests.

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by deshclones(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2012

- An Awolowo..
- A Wole Soyinka...
- A Michael Adenuga..

This monumental failure that has never set foot on his presumed lagos...who knows your sorry arse??...dude stop listing people that have hustled and earned their money...tell us what you..yes you have achieved in life...i hate it when i see young men boasting with other people's achievements..tell us what you as a person has achieved or keep that unending gutter tap you call a mouth shut...m0r0n claiming lagos..stay in aberdeen while small small igbo and ND guys buy off the entire stretch of lekki down to epe.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
Waterside Ijebu boy and proud.. cool

Keep Lagos/Ogun/Ijebu people and Pa. Awolowo out of your rants...

We're merchants and we don't have time for petty people..

We let our work do the talking... grin

And hell yeah, we invented owanbe parties... We party harrrrrrrrrrrdddd!

Salute!! cool
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Yeske2(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex:

Neither do i care about the two old failures but pray tell, have you been to Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
...and this happens to be the most important road in the whole of Abia State....shameless people coming to Nairaland to come and write rubbish forgetting about their own erosion devastated homelands.

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones:
[s]This monumental failure that has never set foot on his presumed lagos...who knows your sorry arse??...dude stop listing people that have hustled and earned their money...tell us what you..yes you have achieved in life...i hate it when i see young men boasting with other people's achievements..tell us what you as a person has achieved or keep that unending gutter tap you call a mouth shut...m0r0n claiming lagos..stay in aberdeen while small small igbo and ND guys buy off the entire stretch of lekki down to epe.
[/s]
This clown claimed he graduated from University of Leeds - yet the fool don't even know where Leeds is.... grin

And Igbos bought off my home town of Epe, huh?? Bwahahahahahaha

If you know how vicious and brutal Epe people are, you will tell Igbos to stay away from them.. grin

Stick to creating threads about your first sexual experience in the sexuality section, faggit..

Bruv, I'm your God - worship me every morning, ok??
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yeske!:
Neither do i care about the two old failures but pray tell, have you been to Ibadan?
hahahah tinubu was trying to convience orji to turn abia from frying pan to fire just like what we see in yorubaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

DSS, EFCC In Fresh Face-off Over Invitation To SSS Operatives / Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies / Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.