Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks (20891 Views)

Senate Compels Ministerial Nominee To Apologise Over Remarks On PDP. / APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Obiagu1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
@ shymmex and ilugunboy,

If the criticism came from someone like Soyinka, then I'll listen but it's so irritating that a thief like Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos State that did virtually nothing for Lagos but loot the state dry was criticising another governor. Give me a gun and I'll shoot him without even thinking about it.

Let him take his hypocrisy to the SW, simple!

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Yeske2(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex: The same Ibadan you're mocking is bigger than your whole SE - FACT!!

I'm an Ijebu boy from Lagos, come battle me..

Leave Ibadan and its people out of this, coward... cool
Have you ever been to Ibadan?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ypzilanti: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
...watch the posts above, and learn POLITICS 101 of a Nigerian politician.

Orji wins with his bizzare jab at Awolowo, thereby bringing abusive emotional response from Yoruba which results in abusive reply from Igbo.

By the end of the first few hours, he is not the topic anymore.

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
ilugunboy:

I will refrain from using your gutter language with you.

With any shred of evidence, can you please prove to me that Ebonyi is better than Ogun in terms of Industrial and infrastructural development?

Try as much as possible to convince us here that Anambra is more infrastructrally developed than Oyo.

Show me how better is Abia better than Osun state in terms of infrastructural maintenance and upgrade.

Will you guys please for once stop this your weather-beaten and often mouthed rubbish that the East is more developed than the SW? angry angry
do you want more of your so called developed osun state? here it is . tinubu and yorubas in genersal should hide their face in shame

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
And by the way, Pa. Awolowo was an Ijebu man...

This is Ijebu nation vs Igbo nation...

Battle me, cowards.. cool
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ypzilanti: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex: And by the way, Pa. Awolowo was an Ijebu man...

^^^SMH
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
Obiagu1: @ shymmex and ilugunboy,

If the criticism came from someone like Soyinka, then I'll listen but it's so irritating that a thief like Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos State that did virtually nothing for Lagos but loot the state dry was criticising another governor. Give me a gun and I'll shoot him without even thinking about it.

Let him take his hypocrisy to the SW, simple!

Why can't he critique Tinubu?

Why is your Governor mentioning Awo's name?

Do you see SW Governors mention Ojukwu or Zik's name when they have a disagreement with Igbos?

The Orji guy is a RE.TARD, period..
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yeske!:
Have you ever been to Ibadan?

Google is your friend, mate..
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex: And by the way, Pa. Awolowo was an Ijebu man...

shut up you clown am from anambra , ican battle anybody from any state anytime. ijebu is too little for aba people talkless of igbo nation.meanwhile lets enjoy the slide show of tinubu and awolowos yorubaland.

behold lagos

4 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by DExplorer1: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: shut up you clown am from anambra , ican battle anybody from any state anytime. ijebu is too little for aba people talkless of igbo nation.meanwhile lets enjoy the slide show of tinubu and awolowos yorubaland.

behold lagos

The whole Igbo nation can't even compete with Ijebu nation..

We're like God to you guys - FACT!! cool
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
lagos state during tinubus adminstration

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
more of tinubus lagos

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Yeske2(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex:

Google is your friend, mate..
No i don't mean VIRTUAL Ibadan on the net but the REAL Ibadan brick and mortar?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by FXKing2012(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
No to ACN in the south east!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex:

The whole Igbo nation can't even compete with Ijebu nation..

We're like God to you guys - FACT!! cool

we could do with a little joke after all we understand you dont live in nigeria so your not in touch with reality .
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Obiagu1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex:

Why can't he critique Tinubu?

Why is your Governor mentioning Awo's name?

Do you see SW Governors mention Ojukwu or Zik's name when they have a disagreement with Igbos?

The Orji guy is a RE.TARD, period..

It's Orji's own problem to mention Awo, I'm not involved in that.
However, Tinubu has no moral ground to criticise any governor at all. If those in the SW listen to him, let him restrict his utterances to the SW.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
lagos during tinubu and after tinubu (nothing has changed)

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
You can start competing with Ijebus, when you have the following:

- An Awolowo..
- A Wole Soyinka...
- A Michael Adenuga..
- A place as expensive as Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah, Epe etc..

Get to the level of the four things I listed in bullet points.. More to come!! grin grin

I'm keeping your arses in check today!!

Keep Pa. Awolowo and Lagos out of your smelly mouth, period.. cool
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Cupidkc(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
Plz Lets leave Abia alone...dt state is doomed under T.A Orji,no single development under his watch.
Was he not the one dt sacked all non indigenes in October last year? Mscheew
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by jason123: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: we could do with a little joke after all we understand you dont live in nigeria so your not in touch with reality .

Stop spamming the thread with pictures. He who leaves in a glass house should not throw stones! This silly e-fights will ruin another interesting thread!!! SMH!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex: Homoerotic males are on the attack..

If your damn SE isn't a shytehole, you guys won't be migrating to Lagos in your millions...

Funny people!!

If you're so capable, turn your SE to paradise, and get your people to move there and stay there.. undecided

It's always blame game and victimisation with you guys...

Crying foul all the time like sissies... grin

now i knw u re sick
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by chino11(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ngige should look for alternative party if ever wish to win any election East of the Niger.

Aziwaju Congo Party ACN. Crazy and rascal party
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
Obiagu1:
It's Orji's own problem to mention Awo, I'm not involved in that.
However, Tinubu has no moral ground to criticise any governor at all. If those in the SW listen to him, let him restrict his utterances to the SW.

Seriously, I don't care about the Tinubu guy... That's politics..

Bringing Awolowo's name into his tirade is DISRESPECTFUL!!

You guys should let the erudite legend R.I.P!!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
[quote author=ilugunboy]No wonder...your brothers and sister keep packing your kids down south west after xmas and new year for education...if this is the best you can offer in term of class room teaching.[/quote

i know yorubas are dumb but must you always show it? the population of nigeria shows that south west and south east have about the same population if u remove lagos , now compare lagos and rivers, lagos have 9 milllion people while rivers have 7 million people besides yorubas are said to be more populated(i didnt add igbos in delta,those ones alone are over a million), at least use common sense before posting .

oh another thing no mater where igos go they make it on their own unlike yorubas communities in enugu , onitsha , aba and ph begging government for free land , shameless people.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
tinubus lagos

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: behold abeokuta ,tinubus yorubaland

see as the roofings don red. reminds of my village last 7yrs
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by FXKing2012(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
Why are Igbos and Yorubas always engaging in supremacy battle on nairaland when we all know the common enemy is the hausa/fulani.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by comradefery: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
BabaOlowo: This Orji or whatever he calls himself must be a Big Fool. What has Awolowo got to do with this?
T.A.Orji is the governor of my state, if you are surprised he mentioned Awolowo, then be ready for more disappointments. Didn't he mention Jonathan too, he's shamefully looking for petty alliance. He's the worst thing that has happened to humanity in recent times....so no body should waste his precious time talking about Orji!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bashr8: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
jason123:

Stop spamming the thread with pictures. He who leaves in a glass house should not throw stones! This silly e-fights will ruin another interesting thread!!! SMH!
ohh well we all live in glas houses thats why tinubu have no buisness talking about abia when his south west states are worse. infact lagos have the highest and worse ghettos in nigeria what did he do about it when he was governor.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by SisiKill1: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: tinubus lagos

Seriously, how old are you??!!

I half expect your to whip out your pe/nis to show you are more man than your opponent. undecided

Gah! I've never understood the whole posting pictures of another state to show one other state is not worse off. At the end of the day. . . whether it is Anambra or Ogun or Kogi or Katsina it is still NIGERIA! Don't you guys get it??!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Economy, Not In Confusion – Adeosun, Finance Minister / "Stop The Killings In Adamawa State" 3 Million Man March (Photos) / Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.