Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (38204 Views)

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / Help She Is 16 / I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Missyetty(f): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2014
Yea, love is d most important tin buh d age diff is jez 2 much, she is stil a kid nd i tink she nids tym 2 grow nd experience lyf er xef....for example, i am 20 nd my bf is 28, i lov im nd i bliv e love me as wel nd we do get along very much buh u knw life is al abwt choice
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by tuffgongjo(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
Op are u in anyway related to R.kelly,Woody Allen or Hugh Hefner?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Franceska(f): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Op are u in anyway related to R.kelly,Woody Allen or Hugh Hefner?

Loool...Now thats hilarious
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by BigBashiru: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
@ OP
Please disregard all the guys calling you a pervert and names. they are just jealous they cannot get a young girl.
You just need to wait two years until it is legal, I would advise waiting another 2 years until she maures a bit more and probaby two years more. youunger is always better. I like them young too.

Marriage was ordained for the wife of ur youth (not the wife of ur old age). Men like them young. thats why 40 and 50 yr old keep going for 24 year olds.

Dont go for your age mate especially if you hv been following judeo christian beliefs of abstenance. born agains deserve smthing young and fresh too; in your years of abstinence others were enjoying them young and you were holy holy (assuming u r dem born again). now if you wan marry go for something young. you need it. You dont need recycled babes!

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Franceska(f): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
MODS...Make this frontpage lets see what other Nigerians think mbok. This soundz interesting.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by YOMITEWIN(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
Honestly speaking, the story is very similar to mine, nairalanders, pls don't cast me o! I'm 26 and my babe will be 16 by Nov. I disvirgined her b4 she gained admission to schl, we loVed each oda so much. Am thinking of settling down with her, she's my heart, we both understand each oda so muCh!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by happyjuliet(f): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Bros so wetin u won make we com do 4 u? How on earth will u be dating a teenager, if u want 2 get marry get married 2 someone dat is more mature not a teenager abeg. And u said she just got Admission dat one na end of story coz she will definitely hang around with guys so 4get it, I rest my case.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by texanomaly(f): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
YOMITEWIN:
Honestly speaking, the story is very similar to mine, nairalanders, pls don't cast me o! I'm 26 and my babe will be 16 by Nov. I disvirgined her b4 she gained admission to schl, we loVed each oda so much. Am thinking of settling down with her, she's my heart, we both understand each oda so muCh!

Well I hope you are going to school with her then, because if you are not she will find someone else. She has had a taste of sex now, she will want more if you were any good. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by justdream(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
texanomaly:

Well I hope you are going to school with her then, because if you are not she will find someone else. She has had a taste of sex now, she will want more if you were any good. undecided

I just gotta admit, ur point is soooo onpoint. Do u know av lost a babe i deflowered that way? Truth is girls will alws wana experiment wen they goto schoool esp wen frndz come to update dem abt the soo much sex her schl bf is givin her.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by texanomaly(f): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
justdream:

I just gotta admit, ur point is soooo onpoint. Do u know av lost a babe i deflowered that way? Truth is girls will alws wana experiment wen they goto schoool esp wen frndz come to update dem abt the soo much sex her schl bf is givin her.

Gbam!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by irishCream: 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
justdream:

Irish....thats story for anoda day wo. there wer alotta intriques. I just had to give up.

Another day is too far...give me the gist now that it hot grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by justdream(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2014
irishCream:

Another day is too far...give me the gist now that it hot grin

Oya make we follow, follow na
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
texanomaly:

Unless the girl is faithful to him.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by texanomaly(f): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
CFCfan:

Unless the girl is faithful to him.

She was willing to give up her virginity to him without marriage. We will see if she can holdout against other guys.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by texanomaly(f): 1:40am On Nov 02, 2014
Phartymah112:

This is weird... Its not just about the age difference but difference in maturity and life experience btw 30 and 16... Imagine

She is too young with no or little experience,no matter how strong you love her,you know that she needs time to grow as a person as in into a woman on her own...,..... Don't just think of your own pls,let the young girl be. She is @ her early day of life. Am i making some sense?

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 02, 2014
[quote
author=bennyraz post=11523612] which issue are we talking about here?
In all honesty, if ur sister was 16 & a 30yrs old man like Op comes
proposing to her or he comes to ask for her hand in marriage in the
presence of your family, what will you do? Merely even knowing that a
30yrs old man is wooing your 16yrs sister will make u go mad! Is
40-26yrs not different here? 26yrs old girl has seen life compared to a
16yrs old girl. The difference is 10yrs man! What is bad is bad! Yarn
realities and stop coaxing the op into doing what is morally
wrong![/quote]GBAM!

somethings cannot just be justified....even d devil wuldnt allow them either.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 02, 2014
lmaoo...this op calling child abuse relationship sha o.I really cnt make sense out of this.

if indeed ya perfectly sane,then i see no reason why u culdnt,didnt nuture the love,tiil she was quite older,and then you profess.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 02, 2014
[quote
author=YOMITEWIN post=27581770]Honestly speaking, the story is very
similar to mine, nairalanders, pls don't cast me o! I'm 26 and my babe
will be 16 by Nov. I disvirgined her b4 she gained admission to schl, we
loVed each oda so much. Am thinking of settling down with her, she's my
heart, we both understand each oda so muCh![/quote]Oh my days...you would soon be lynched oo.

buh really,twuld hav been acceptable,if u respected her virginity,and allow u guys to just grow in love.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Truckpusher(m): 6:43am On Nov 02, 2014
See rapi.st grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by justdream(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nawao
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by macho44(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2019
pendo89:

Chance? can't rule it out but maybe small. See the bolded? That is where the trouble will brew from.

At 30 you are employed and thinking of marriage.
What do u think a 16 yr(is it even legal)is thinking of right now or in the next 10 years? when ul be 40 and she 26?
You know,there is a very thin line between love and care.
She is still in her teenage, can't even classify her as a young adult yet.Give her time and space to go through the very crucial young adult phase or else ur gonna have a wife that wants to go clubbing/partying daily with friends.And it will be wrong to restrain her.
You don't rush ahead of time but live each stage of life accordingly. Now that uv lived through ur stage,Don't choke hers.
Ooooooo!!!! You too sabi book �. Are you single? I'm asking for a friend grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.