Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,199 members, 7,822,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (38235 Views)

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / Help She Is 16 / I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
My own problem is that i'm in luv with a girl still inside ha mama's womb,i got to know tru scan that the baby is a girl.i'm just 32years,can i wait for her.advice needed pls.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
Yomieluv: i dey gbadun u,two bottle of Moets 4u.most of d pple criticizing d op do worst tinz.nairaland is full of dimwits-idowuogbo,freecocoa,ilekeidi,and the likes who nids a brain transplant.immature m.o.rons,miserables fellows that are priviledged to use internet,come here to type gibberish,without making any meaningful inputs.maybe their boyfwend no get moni to marry them now,when they will following poverty stricken guys..how they wish sha...let anybodi come,swear that he hasnt slept with underage b4,and d girls,how many havent had sex b4 18..hypocrites.

Yomieluv: My own problem is that i'm in luv with a girl still inside ha mama's womb,i got to know tru scan that the baby is a girl.i'm just 32years,can i wait for her.advice needed pls.

Hey how u doin? I go by name d Badosky if u havent noticed. Now going by ur post, U must be a product of countless attempts of abortion. Tell me, is it a curse or are u naturally born stupidddd? Come on! A sane human being would know its absolutely immoral for a 15yr old to go about having sex.But na....d new generation of reptiles(yourself off course)would do think otherwise. I wish I cud further address parts of ur dead brain cells but aye o gba wa. Pls burn ur birth certificate.U simply a mistake to d world I live in.

Blank box!

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
Yomieluv: My own problem is that i'm in luv with a girl still inside ha mama's womb,i got to know tru scan that the baby is a girl.i'm just 32years,can i wait for her.advice needed pls.

LOL

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
D-Engineer:
@justdream
i read through your post and the response from NAIRALANDERS, well in my opinion most of them are being sarcastic, some of them are inexperienced,some of them have been hurt by guys (the female comments potray anger), some are just indifferent and want to catch fun.

Truth is the matter is a serious one, most girls this days with age range of sort dont even like to roll with boys their age, they prefer adults with experience and that can help them grow, my thinking is if you are not abusing her, it'll just take ur patience to wait till she is ready and she doesnt have to be 25 b4 she's ready.

infact she can be married and yet be in school, in my opinion let her focus on her studies and grow as a person, if u have started getting intimate with her ill advice thats wrong and u may be justifying the sarcastic comments already posted but if u will reason like i will then u r good to go, True love is really hard to find so if both of you are sure about eachother, i can vouch for you at least 50% that you are comfortable and yet experienced, just be right thinking and you'll make a great husband to her and whichever girl u end up marrying.

Love is not stupid be sure you are not in love with her cute young sexy body parts.

THIS QUESTION GOES TO ALL NAIRALANDERS HERE.

How Old do you think this Nairalander in the picture is, photo was taken yesterday? Well let me answer your question by January 11, ill be 30 and am dating a 18 year old girl studying LAW in University of Ilorin and in 300Level so whats the difference in my story and his, i have never gotten intimate with her cuz i intend to court and marry her, know that av had relationship in the past so i dont intend to experiment. Truly in a year we've kissed couple of times.

am not saying the man is right for having or trying to have an affair with an underage, but in this part of the world it happens and if they are both reasonable enough to see the path that lies beyond their feelings then its ok, everyone is entitled to their opinion

@ d bolded!

We beliv u undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hey how u doin? I go by name d Badosky if u havent noticed. Now don't bother introduce yourself to me cus going by ur post, U must be a product of countless attempts of abortion. Tell me, is it a curse or are u naturally born stupidddd? Come on! A sane human being would no its absolutely immoral for a 15yr old to go about having sex.But! Look at wot we have here,d new generation of reptiles. I wish I cud further address d parts of ur brain wiv void written all of it,Dude.... Pls burn ur birth certificate.U simply a mistake to d world I liv in.

Blank box!
i dont want to know u,cuz u're a bragging fool on Nl.ur response shows u're a product of failed educational system.,or u're just being s.ill.y.must u blame me for being malnourished by ur poor parents,dat u actually started growing br.east when u're almost 30yrs dat deprive u of not having guys runnin afta ur bony body?let me see ur profile pix,b4 i comment,mine is there,and i knw dat i'm handsome than most guys on Nl.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
@mentally sick idowuogbo,ur probem is dat u've got difficulty undastanding simple write up..let me explain somtins to u.the guy said he wants to marry d girl,he didnt say"when"..legally,its wrong to f.uck an underage,but where is it stated in d bible,or koran that its morally wrong...especially if d girl has a mature body.(even how many people obey the legal requirement?).dont blame me 4 being an slowpoke,and ugly,dat guys dont chase u..must u display ur stupidity al d time..a product of condom leakage.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
Yomieluv: @mentally sick idowuogbo,ur probem is dat u've got difficulty undastanding simple write up..let me explain somtins to u.the guy said he wants to marry d girl,he didnt say"when"..legally,its wrong to f.uck an underage,but where is it stated in d bible,or koran that its morally wrong...especially if d girl has a mature body.(even how many people obey the legal requirement?).dont blame me 4 being an slowpoke,and ugly,dat guys dont chase u..must u display ur stupidity al d time..a product of condom leakage.
Hold up! Ogbeni Werey,wot is mature body? Damnnnn....plsss go flush ur head down d toilet.SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
I think that at the age of 16 the girl should be able to tell what's right from what's wrong unless she has some learning disabilities. Why is it that everyone is cursing and abusing only the guy?? or isn't the girl aware that she is in a relationship with a person old enough to be her father? At the age of 16, i already knew what marriage was. I think you guys should give teenagers more credit, they aren't babies that were born yesterday.
@Op Nairaland is the worst place to get advice on a issue like this, i suggest you talk to your parents or a close family relative on this issue. But if you really want my input on this, i would say you should wait till the girl is 18 it only seems more ethical that way.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by ITbomb(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
raynold17 :
Please, lovely family (Nairalanders),
This issue I'm about to lay down
has been a burden to me. I'm in a
relationship with a 9 year old girl.
She got admission in to jss1 recently.
I love her so much. Can we by any
chance be bf and gf am 19? Considering
the age difference and social
status?
I'm a full time uni student and
thinking of having a gf. she acts really matured u wouldn't even knw she's 9.
What are we waiting for , the Muhammadans have been doing this for years. Let the Crusaders join.
We will be seeing guys waiting at the maternity ward for the next delivery

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Jaykizz(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo: Love in d air!

Mama using dentures found papa walking stick.

Gbammest#
LWKMD
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
Naturally, once you start puberty and mensturation, that's the sign telling you your body is ready for sex and a baby but for many the brain hasn't reached the same stage as the body.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane:
Naturally, once you start puberty and mensturation, that's the sign telling you your body is ready for sex and a baby but for many the brain hasn't reached the same stage as the body.
Really? SMH!

I hia u sha!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
You are shouting!!! tongue

But come on! You nor go tell me say at 16 you were not dealing with papa 40, nau?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane: You are shouting!!! tongue

But come on! You nor go tell me say at 16 you were not dealing with papa 40, nau?
I wasnt! Ur point is? undecided
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jaykizz:
LWKMD
wink
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I wasnt! Ur point is? undecided

I have made my point already!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane:
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane:

I have made my point already!

Ur point is.... U started getting fingereddd by 40yr olds @ 16 abi? shocked shocked
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane:
abeg help me tell dat retardeen idowuogbo o,she's using ha unda undeveloped body structure of hers to judge everybody.idowu,go feed well,and mess proteinous d1ck,not those sickly pen1s u Bleep about...ewu.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
Yomieluv: abeg help me tell dat retardeen idowuogbo o,she's using ha unda undeveloped body structure of hers to judge everybody.idowu,go feed well,and mess proteinous d1ck,not those sickly pen1s u Bleep about...ewu.
Awwwh... A fan in d making cool

Try again!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ur point is.... U started getting fingereddd by 40yr olds @ 16 abi? shocked shocked

No, that you did. That's why you are so badosky.

@nairalanders, don't mind idowu, she is jealous because she's not in anymore, she is not that young 16 year old anymore who had 40 year olds dashing her with g-string and nokia. Everything has turned gray and dusty.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
Yomieluv: abeg help me tell dat retardeen idowuogbo o,she's using ha unda undeveloped body structure of hers to judge everybody.idowu,go feed well,and mess proteinous d1ck,not those sickly pen1s u Bleep about...ewu.

I am not against whatever you do as long as the girl has reached the legal age in the land you live in.

Just because she has reached puberty doesn't mean you should go phuck a 12year old, in fact, I, myself will be the one to chop off your nuts.

My own daughter will be wearing metal underwear with padlock until she reach 21, if she be good girl 18. Don't want her become a sex freak or getting messed around by bastar.ds.

With others, do as you please. tongue
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane:

No, that you did. That's why you are so badosky.

@nairalanders, don't mind idowu, she is jealous because she's not in anymore, she is not that young 16 year old anymore who had 40 year olds dashing her with g-string and nokia. Everything has turned gray and dusty.
Am not phased dat d above statement was uttered by sum1 who claims Mary was 16/17 wen d Holyghost got her pregnant. Infact u also claimed she was married @ dat age rite? kandi.....u nid help.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane:

I am not against whatever you do as long as the girl has reached the legal age in the land you live in.

Just because she has reached puberty doesn't mean you should go phuck a 12year old, in fact, I, myself will be the one to chop off your nuts.

My own daughter will be wearing metal underwear with padlock until she reach 21, if she be good girl 18. Don't want her become a sex freak or getting messed around by bastar.ds.

Contradicting yourself dear!

Ur daughter must start fawcking @ 16 o! U no her body is matured according to dat block head.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane:

i'm not a pro-paedophilia,but i aint ruling out the possibility of marriage btw the op,and d girl,b4 the idowuigbo jumped ha tiny body,on my big dog.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
^ Am ur Demi-God, keep barking my name. cool
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Am not phased dat d above statement was uttered by sum1 who claims Mary was 16/17 wen d Holyghost got her pregnant. Infact u also claimed she was married @ dat age rite? kandi.....u nid help.

I did not claim she got married at that age but if was a question asked and my answer would be she would obviously have been in her teen years.

From all the events that occurred right up to the birth of christ, she would have been in her teenage years.
It's stup!d to think she would have been in her late 20s or 30s when she gave married, got pregnant and gave birth. These were the biblical times not 2012.
Idowuogbo:
Contradicting yourself dear!

Ur daughter must start fawcking @ 16 o! U no her body is matured according to dat block head.

There is no way I contradicted myself. My intial advise to the guy was if she was mature to handle the relationship etc and one of my last statements talks about puberty but also the maturity of the mind.

In general, as long as it's legal, then cool.

For my own daughter? As I said, I won't want anyone wanting to mess her around and to do so I must padlock her.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane:

Whoa! Hold on, dayo! Was mary not 16 or 17 when holy spirit impregnated her?

God, ke? All these women in the bible stories were all at very tender ages.

kandiikane:

I did not claim she got married at that age but if was a question asked and my answer would be she would obviously have been in her teen years.

From all the events that occurred right up to the birth of christ, she would have been in her teenage years.
It's stup!d to think she would have been in her late 20s or 30s when she gave married, got pregnant and gave birth. These were the biblical times not 2012.

Kandifloss! U typed d bolded ya no! So basically it's safe to say u floored ur arguments based on assumptions.Oh gal! If u ain't certain don't state it.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Kandifloss! U typed d bolded ya no! So basically it's safe to say u floored ur arguments based on assumptions.Oh gal! If u ain't certain don't state it.

Yes, I made them so? Wasn't it what I said?
I am certain of it, so what is your issue?
Like I said it's stup!d to think she would have been in her late 20s or 30s when these eventĀ§ occurred.

So if it wasn't the holy spirit that impregnated na who, joseph?
If that's the case then there is a huge flaw in the bible.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane:

Yes, I made them so? Wasn't it what I said?
I am certain of it, so what is your issue?
Like I said it's stup!d to think she would have been in her late 20s or 30s when these eventĀ§ occurred.

So if it wasn't the holy spirit that impregnated na who, joseph?
If that's the case then there is a huge flaw in the bible.

U are certain but not confident d events took place wen she was 16/17.Madam....ur statement still reeks of assumptions.U a Christian?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U are certain but not confident d events took place wen she was 16/17.Madam....ur statement still reeks of assumptions.U a Christian?

I gave 16 or 17 just as a number to say she was in her teenage years that's why I emphasised on teenage years.

I will say again, it's stup!dity for one to think she would have been anymore more than her teen years when these events occurred.

The bible did not give explicit dates to how old jesus was in certain events especially at the time of death but from mathematics we know he would have been in his early 30s.

We should read more and not be cocooned in our ignorance.

Don't worry about me being a christian or not.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane:

I gave 16 or 17 just as a number to say she was in her teenage years that's why I emphasised on teenage years.

I will say again, it's stup!dity for one to think she would have been anymore more than her teen years when these events occurred.

The bible did not give explicit dates to how old jesus was in certain events especially at the time of death but from mathematics we know he would have been in his early 30s.

We should read more and not be cocooned in our ignorance.

Don't worry about me being a christian or not.

Dat explains it....

U into scientology.

I get u now....

Lolllz..... No wonder!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / 10 Exceptionally Unique Romantic Names You Can Call Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.