Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (38241 Views)

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / Help She Is 16 / I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
fresh_dude: If dem dey Abj nko? angryIf dem dey Abj nko?
Bubba! Chill..... cheesy
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
raynold17 :
kandiikane, Maria-Goretti & Idowuogbo which of una de abj....
I dey zanga! How far? U wan relate?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
fresh_dude: If dem dey Abj nko? angryIf dem dey Abj nko?
lol just asking na. I no fit ask again? e de pain u say I ask?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
deshclones:

Guy u don dey craze ni...I dey tell you..go find cure now now..

Idowo..sup swerri..when you go reply ma pm?..share dis kitty nah..you r d kind of chic desh go like do something with..gimme dis thing nah..hope to hear frm u...mmmuah
What!?! Boys no dey fear again o. WTF?!? make she share gini? No be ur fault at all. Don't make me lose it on you o.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I dey zanga! How far? U wan relate?
yeah sure....
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
raynold17 :
lol just asking na. I no fit ask again? e de pain u say I ask?
Kelechukwu! Na black belt holder o!

I don talk my own.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Kelechukwu! Na black belt holder o!

I don talk my own.
lol me my black belt na pure leather.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
raynold17 :
lol me my black belt na pure leather.
U go fia fia na! See as u solo strx

Lmao...
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Ekenthman: 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
I understand wot z happenin in dis room. Dis girls ar insultin dis guy because all of dem ar getin old n need husband n dat z y dey ar jelous. Dey dnt want d guy to marry his luv. Many of dem ar more dan 30 yrs. Guy abeg go ahead n marry her. Age z never a barrier, smbdy in university z no more a kid. Jelousy go kill dem.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by MariaGoretti: 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ekenthman: I understand wot z happenin in dis room. Dis girls ar insultin dis guy because all of dem ar getin old n need husband n dat z y dey ar jelous. Dey dnt want d guy to marry his luv. Many of dem ar more dan 30 yrs. Guy abeg go ahead n marry her. Age z never a barrier, smbdy in university z no more a kid. Jelousy go kill dem.
lmao....do not generalise nw. Doesnt speak gud of u. Twil onli magnet insults to u!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ekenthman: I understand wot z happenin in dis room. Dis girls ar insultin dis guy because all of dem ar getin old n need husband n dat z y dey ar jelous. Dey dnt want d guy to marry his luv. Many of dem ar more dan 30 yrs. Guy abeg go ahead n marry her. Age z never a barrier, smbdy in university z no more a kid. Jelousy go kill dem.
Kai! Ur case na motorpark grammar school.

So u feel any1 enrolled in a Uni na full blown matured fellow abi?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
Guy all this thing about the gals in here are jealous cos there old and haven't found a Guy yet is getting real old NIGGA. if I may ask how u use knw dere age?.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Lmao...
cheesy
Idowuogbo:

Lmao...
lmao. me?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15am On Jul 25, 2012
raynold17 :
cheesy lmao. me?
Yes u! U b twin?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 4:02am On Jul 25, 2012

Nah! Dat 'understand' is cheap. Go under.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by justdream(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2012
ARE aldis advice relevant or just "wars"? undecided
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Dubemkelly(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
OMG! Is dis a centre 4 beefing nd childish talks? I'm outta here...Not interested anymore
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Chimixcole(f): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
There's no help n dis plz! Hw cn a 30yrz old cargo wantn 2 mari a litle,young teen? Gosh dis sounds xo irritatin!cnt imagn such fin hapinin.plz buddy go catchu ur ma8 ok? Dis an act of weakednes.Cheese nd fries!!! Grow up plz.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Baayanjida(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
All the posters here are hypocrites,and none of them ever mentioned the age gap between them and their wives or partners.
My dad was 20 years older than my mom,he' s now 80 and my mom is 60,but my dad is still sexually active,and mom can't no longer get her Periods ( which mean she cannot have babies,and in other words,the nature is done with her )

Men's age doesn't matter,only females age matter.At 55 year ,women reproductions stops.So if you want to keep humanity alive,is better to marry younger women for reproduction purposes. Women can only be pregnant once a year,but men can produce sperms and can pregnant women almost everyday 365/365 ( that power was given to men to sustain our reproductions ,and it's crucial to our surviving) .

Stop copying Europeans and Americans, they already knows they are on verge of self extermination.

70 years ago,80% of total Africans population don't know their proper age.They don't know how old they are,because they didn't have schools back then.
A 16 year woman old is naturally matured ,and 100% ready for sex and social life.She is ready for sex,and ready for pregnancy,ready to bear a child.

In post WWII ,the average age for women to get marry in America was 16 ,and that gave birth to so called baby boomers.
Stop being brainwashed ,stop acting like Westerners who lost almost all their heritages,and think they are better than Africans. We are all humans,and only lives on planet earth,none of us came from outer space or planets,we are all great Apes ( aka land animals-mammals) .

Poster,you are not any older than a 16 years woman,according to Natural Laws.Go ahead and marry her with her parent permissions. You will never regret it,because she will produce enough offsprings to keep Humanity alive.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by justdream(m): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2014
Tanc alot
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by irishCream: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2014
justdream:
Tanc alot

What's the appreciation for?

Finally married ur love? She should be 18 by now...congtrats!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by justdream(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
irishCream:

What's the appreciation for?

Finally married ur love? She should be 18 by now...congtrats!

Irish....thats story for anoda day wo. there wer alotta intriques. I just had to give up.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Paedophile tingz
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by justdream(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mondisweets:
Paedophile tingz

No sir, paedophile doesnt come into play here.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Emmysteve(m): 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
justdream:

So you're married now i guess
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by ERCROSS(m): 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Pendomania y bother? He is obviously a psychopath. D angry emoticon used at d end speaks volume.He shud b locked up in a black room wiv treatments.

Must u be mean always..
undecided
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by justdream(m): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
Emmysteve:
So you're married now i guess

Nope not really. we had issues.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Ishilove: 2:34am On Oct 29, 2014
justdream:

Nope not really. we had issues.
I trust these issues have been resolved...?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 29, 2014
justdream:
Please, lovely family (Nairalanders),

This issue I'm about to lay down has been a burden to me. I'm in a relationship with a 16 year old girl. She got admission to study Medicine in the university recently. I love her so much. Can we by any chance get married? Considering the age difference and social status?

I'm gainfully employed and thinking of settling down. angry

Even if it means using ma money,iPersonally would have to drag you to court for violating the provisions of section 29,chapter 4.

#YerimaLikeYou
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2014
justdream:

so what are u doing with a 16 year old? Has she even seen her first period yet?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Franceska(f): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2014
Mondisweets:

I saw mine at 15yrs though.
@Op....Its no biggy as long as u guys know waht u re duin and want. Hop u re settled wif her now?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Franceska(f): 10:44am On Oct 29, 2014
Mondisweets:

I saw mine @ 15yrs though

@Op....dere is no biggy as long as u guys undastand eachoda and wana be togeda.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.